[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gear Thread #5: Sous-vide edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 35

File: gear 5.png (209KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
gear 5.png
209KB, 680x453px
Previous thread: >>1054612

ITT: We discuss gear, ask and answer questions, and post our own stuff.

I can't think of any questions to start the thread with, so you guys have to get the ball rolling by yourselves this time.
>>
>>1069864
>making a new thread without new content or continued discussion
>>
>>1069915
I would if I could, man. The old thread hit the bump limit, so I figured it was time.
>>
>>1069864
real simple question:
say i'm one person, in an at least agreeable climate (arboreal, ~20c during the day, 15c during the night), and i'm going out for three days
how much, approximately, would my pack weigh do you think? i've been thinking like 10kg, but it seems a bit light.
>>
>>1069968
Depends what all you pack really. Also, can you get water from where you're going or do you need to pack it? Either way, 10kg isn't unreasonable, but you'll probably end up with more weight than that the first time. The best thing you can do is get out there and see what you didn't use and then just don't bring it next time.
>>
>>1069977
on the water i'd say no, since i'm less plannign an actual trip and more just thinking of what a "general" pack would be around here for like three days.
>>
best compact /out/ camera at the £300 mark?
>>
>>1069968
IMO there's 3 tiers:
1. dayhike
2. one overnight
3. many overnights

There's a certain amount of stuff you always take with you regardless of #1, #2 or #3. For #1 you obviously don't need a tent nor a sleeping bag & pad, but for #2 and #3 you do.

When going from #1 to #2/#3 there's more increase in weight, less when going from #2 to #3. I assume you bring some detergent to wash your clothes and you hike in proper technical clothing which dries fast and not some shit jeans.

Also, of course you won't carry days worth of water but maybe just for 1 day, if even that, depending on where you are and your level of risk tolerance regarding micro organisms.

How much your pack weights depends on your gear. Also what food you carry, if any. I'd guess you'll end up at 16 kg, give or take.

Rough guessing. Tent = 2 kg, bag = 1 kg, pad = 1 kg, 1 day water = 4 l = 4 kg. 3 day freeze dried food = 2 kg. This is already 10 kg without anything like a stove, fuel (if any), knife. An axe can be 1 kg.

Note you need to add weight of pack. But don't stare at that number. Even a heavier pack can be better and easier to carry due to better ergonomics.

To answer your question: collect all the shit you carry for #1, add stuff for #2, then make some choices regarding water management, add your food etc. like above to reach #3 and then do the maths.

> TL;DR: 16 kg give or take, measure your gear.
>>
>>1069968
Depends on type and quality of gear.

For example, an ultrapoorfag milsurp setup for 3 days may cost $100 but weigh 25kg. A mid tier backpacking setup may cost $450 but weigh 10kg, and an ultragucci setup may cost $1200 but weigh 4kg.
>>
>>1069864
autistic buy fags I hope you die
>>
File: but how.png (199KB, 1800x1578px) Image search: [Google]
but how.png
199KB, 1800x1578px
>>1070050
Show me your hand-made backpack, hiking boots, knife, sleeping bag, tent, and compass, o great and wise mountain-man.
>>
File: TAR_SoLite_whitebg.jpg (68KB, 696x450px) Image search: [Google]
TAR_SoLite_whitebg.jpg
68KB, 696x450px
Looking at the RidgeRest SOLite foam sleeping pad. I'll be using it for both tent and hammock camping. I'm 6'2" 200#. Is this a good pad? How durable will it be?
>>
>>1070082
You sure you want a foam pad? Maybe it's just me, but I find inflatable pads to be much more comfy.
>>
>>1070050
What the actual fuck do you do if not buy things
>>
>>1070129
Mostly just want a pad for insulation - a bare minimum level of comfy is fine. I guess an inflatable would be less bulky, huh? But it seems like I can get the highest quality foam pad for $30 or a low quality inflatable for twice as much.
>>
Is there a go to brand for a tarp that I intend to specifically use as a tent from spring to fall? Or a go to material?

I won't lie, most of my gear (bag, poncho, clothes) are milsurp things I tried to pick up for less than 20usd each. It would be cool if my tarp matched that theme, but I doubt anything good will come for under 20usd
>>
>>1070029
Your phone
>>
>>1070205
The only thing that comes to mind for me is a milsurp shelter half. Probably too small tho.
https://www.varusteleka.com/en/product/nva-shelter-half-strichtarn-surplus/2508
>>
Any experiences with ridgeline clothing?
>>
>>1070082
Its an alright pad for keeping the ground from sapping your warmth, not super comfy though. Honestly its light enough that you could get one and an inflatable mat and have a decent set up, plus the foam mat will protect the inflatable one from punctures.
>>
>>1070082
>>1070684
I want to add, it'll be terrible for hammock camping, i tried it once and woke up at 03:00 shivering with a sweat soaked back. If you have a cheap rectangular sleeping bag you can suspend it under the hammock with tarp clips to make an underquilt.
>>
Do these hyperlite bags or zpac bags actually last very long?

Like, can you buy one and have it last 20 years like I know my Gregory pack that weighs three times as much for the same volume will?
>>
File: file.png (272KB, 442x760px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
272KB, 442x760px
Which Pack should I go with?

https://www.ospreypacks.com/nz/en/product/atmos-ag-65-ATMOS65_544.html\

https://www.ospreypacks.com/nz/en/product/aether-ag-70-AETHER70_749.html

https://www.macpac.co.nz/packs/tramping-hiking-packs/torlesse-65-tramping-pack.html
The Macpac comes with an included raincover. I might need to occasionally carry 22kg or so when I go hunting with my friends.
>>
>>1070588
Hello fellow kiwi. They are good for hunting, but not for Tramping (not breathable). They are durable and warm.
>>
>>1071306
Hi, nah im from Germany, but hey have a store here and their stuff looks kinda interesting. Thanks for your input.
>>
>>1071126
They last a lifetime
>>
>>1071725
This. Just make sure you only go /out/ where there are no rocks or twigs
>>
>>1070230
ah yes, let me just take nice nature photos on my phone without a camera nice one mate
>>
I'm going backpacking in Vietnam for two weeks and need a good pair of shoes that will last basically forever. It's rainy season there so quick drying is a big plus.

Help me out.
>>
>>1071298
If it means anything to you I just got the Aether and it's massive. Haven't gotten a chance to use it yet but unless you need to take your whole life with you I would go smaller. Great piece of gear though they thought of everything.
>>
File: boots.jpg (271KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
boots.jpg
271KB, 1000x1000px
Is this the stupid question thread? I have a stupid question.

Would it be retarded to wear these boots on a multi-day hike or do I need to go to an outdoor store and get something proper?
I would have thought army gear would be used in exactly those conditions but apparently not and it'll fuck my feet up.
>>
>>1071843
These older style of military boots (leather) are rugged, but not too comfortable, unless you have an extensive breank-in period.

Modern civilian hiking shoes are superior if you do not need ankle support. If you need ankle support, modern military boots are good (although a little heavy).
>>
>>1071126
Only if you stick to man made trails and don't go bush wacking.
>>
>>1071843
>Would it be retarded to wear these boots on a multi-day hike or do I need to go to an outdoor store and get something proper?
Yes, older military boots like the ones in your picture suck and are terribly uncomfortable. The newer ones made by New Balance and Nike incorporate so many more comfort features and are great boots, but are more expensive than civi hiking boots.
tldr: avoid the military meme.
>>
File: 20160709_213454.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160709_213454.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
>>1071838
I'll consider that, but I am looking for a 65L pack as it would have enough space to carry enough stuff for a week or longer in the bush.

I fell for the military meme and bought pic back in 2013. This bag is not on par with modern civi bags in terms of comfort. The suspension system is sub par ( two flat aluminium rails) compared to civi bags that are designed to carry loads such as an Aether or Macpac. The bag is also quite heavy at 3.2kg empty, 2.7kg without the top lid. The only good things are it's colour, an included rain cover, and its the durability, as I have been on numerous tramping trips and the bag still looks new.
>>
File: 20170801_164351.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20170801_164351.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>1071892
Here is another pic of my pack. It's a Kelty Falcon 4000. If you wanted a military style pack that's decent this is it. But for me it seems it's just too much for me especially when most of the trips I am currently able to go on are 3day or over nighters. No that I think of it it should get a 40l pack.
>>
Does anyone do any sort of fitness training on the side to help them /out/ better, I jog and play rugby.
Just wondering.
>>
>>1071843
If they are broken in they are fine.
>>
is a wool blanket viable in winter (UK) it's big enough to give me two layers of wool from knees to shoulders and three layers on my feet - so would wrapping myself like this and using a hot water bottle be enough?
>>
>>1072267
I think you already know the answer to this question. It's gonna be heavier and colder than high tech gear, but if you keep everything dry you'll live and could be pretty comfy.
>>
For recreational camping and hiking, is an m65 field jacket and Levis 501's good enough?

>>1070050
What are you, a communist?
>>
>>1070029
Any cheap film camera you can find on ebay.
>>
>>1072485
For fair weather activities that stuff is fine. Outside of summer or in weather that runs the risk of going bad, it could be simply miserable but runs a real risk of being dangerous.
>>
File: tomahawk.jpg (72KB, 685x850px) Image search: [Google]
tomahawk.jpg
72KB, 685x850px
Anybody have experience with the Condor Tomahawks? They look really nice, but I don't know if I wanna drop 80 Canuck monies on it.
>>
You did it.
You finally memed me into my first buy solely based on this boards recommendations.

I got me a Sawyer mini water filter.

Now, I never had a filter before, and I read about folks complaining that this thing is so slow, but I'm kinda worried about the opposite.

Purely gravety fed, the 16oz pouch that came with it emptied in 3.5 minutes. Is that OK or did I buy a fake? Supposedly there are some fakes floating around.
>>
>>1071843
Break them in gently first.

They have downsides, but they're not even close to being as bad as people say.
>>
>>1073015
No reason to get the Condor over the Cold Steel one.
>>
File: wetterlingslargehunting.jpg (428KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
wetterlingslargehunting.jpg
428KB, 1000x750px
Fucking love this thing.
Had it for 5 years now, and it's been incredibly useful.
The head did come loose once (lack of maintenance), but i just made a small metal wedge and hammered it in (like you see on a lot of axes). Put some oil on the handle too.
Rock solid.
It's pretty useful as a general use axe in logbuilding. I've even used it as a chisel in a pinch when adjusting notches after doing the rough work with the chainsaw.
Also great for camping of course.
>>
>>1074208
Not my pic btw
>>
>>1074138
The ones I've had are definitely slow, but they get a little faster after a while. Don't know anything about fakes.
I mainly like it because of it's weight desu.
>>
>>1074213
How slow is slow?

I'd call 10 minutes for a litre slow, but I'm needing sub 4 minutes, maybe way less than 1 minute if I squeeze. There definitely is some resistance, but I expected that to be way more.

>Don't know anything about fakes.
There's some horror stories floating around the internet about people grabing some off amazon or ebay at a really good price and then puking their guts out. Sawyer itself never really confirmed that, but there is some statement about "issues" floating around the net and that you should only buy from their approved sellers (which I did, so I'm not too worried).

But I never had a filter before and it seems to be running so fast.
>>
>>1074138
Bump.
I'd really like to know how long it takes other anons to have the 16oz pouch running through their sawyer filter.
>>
Can anyone recommend some gloves for bicycling? I'm going to commute (only about 10 km each way) during winter and the temperatures will be around -5°C to maybe -10°C at their lowest.
>>
>>1075229
Squeezing to empty it takes maybe twenty seconds for me to get every last bit.
>>
File: 1491788538105.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1491788538105.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>1075971
Anything Thinsulate is good for those temperatures. I'd recommend getting mittens over gloves unless you need the use of each individual finger though. Keeping your fingers together in a mitten works wonders for keeping warm.
>>
>>1075971
thin polypropylene gloves.
>>
File: file.png (170KB, 618x501px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
170KB, 618x501px
Thought's on this?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Naturehike-Tent-20D-Silicone-Fabric-Ultralight-3-Person-Double-Layers-Aluminum-Rod-Camping-Tent-4-Season/32796789120.html
>>
File: Pandz.png (4KB, 371x246px) Image search: [Google]
Pandz.png
4KB, 371x246px
Good pair of pants for Hiking/General /out/ stuff?

What do you wear?
>>
>>1076492
track pants. light weight and dry quickly.
>>
>>1076492
I like my haglöfs rugged mountain 2 pants. Best general /out/ pants I've had yet. Had Bergans, Pinewood and Swedteam before, but none of those held up very well. Trackpants and runnning shorts are good too (for hiking primarily).
>>
>>1076507
Seconded. Feelsgoodman to be able to kneestand without getting wet. In the summer with +20 C and no wind it is almost too warm even with the ventilation opened. But once there is wind or rain or cold they get better and better
>>
>>1076518
Oh, shit mine are rugged fjell 2 pants. mountain 2's look cool too. I stand by my statement.
>>
>>1076519
Forgot that I had some Lundhags before too but some fucker stole them from me. I liked those a lot.
>>
I'm at 25lb for an overnighter, this includes food and water, how am I doing? what should that number be? not going for ultralight aiming for average
>>
>>1076747
If you're not hiking many miles 25 lbs is fine.
>>
>>1076490
It's shit. Low quality and they lie about their specs, specially the weight. They say 2 kilos and it's more than 3. A friend of mine has it that's how I know. Also, 3 seasons not 4, and 3 persons only if they are a all skeleton manlets.
>>
>>1076778
11 kg is nothing, a relatively unathletic person can easily hike all day with that weight given the backpack is not shit tier.
>>
>>1076778
>>1076806
thanks lads backpack is a "Mountaintop 60L Hiking Backpack/Trekking Rucksack" unsure if mountaintop is a good brand for backpacks
>>
>>1070082
>How durable will it be?
durable as fuck. It holds for years and years. And it does a great job at insulating. Downside it is a bit bulky and in extreme wet conditions the ridged works as condensation catchers.

I like the mat, but I find generic evazote mats to be better, they stick to tentfloor, are cheap, light and less bulky, plus you can get them in various sizes.
>>
>>1076747
what's weather like, and does that include extra clothing? when you say water, do you mean 2 days and one night of water?

summertime in the pacific northwest (USA), my 6 day pack weighs 26 lbs, carrying 2L of water at a time
>>
>>1076819
kit should be fine in sun and rain (unsure about winter) no extra clothes figured for an overnighter that'd be wasted space and weight, for water I've got 1L which about half will be used to cook food half to drink

FULL KIT LIST:

food (2 meals 4 soups)
water (1L)
stove
gas (big can)
flint and steel
paracord
tarp
one man framed bivy tent
self inflating matress
sleeping bag
dry bag
book
mp3 player
torches
med kit
puncture repair kit
cook kit (1 soup cup, one titanium mug, one small (350ml) canteen, one bigger canteen (850ml)
pillow
>>
>>1076822
forgot to mention I plan on camping near a water source so that's why I'm only taking 1l
>>
>>1076817
>Mountaintop
It's a Chinese brand. Best case is it works for you, worse case is something non-critical like a zipper pull thing breaks in it, worst case something critical like a strap or seam at the bottom breaks. Good luck anon.
>>
>>1076492
Prana stretch zions. I've worn em almost every day this summer and love em.
>>
>>1076825
I don't know what region you're in but 1L is really not that much water. I'd bring minimum 2L but suggest 3L.
>>
>>1076492
Milsurp pants
>>
>>1076865
I've always been lucky with chinese stuff so it'll probably be fine, plus it has good reviews

>>1076873
should I still be bringing 3L if I know I'll be near a water source? if so are hydration bladders worth it?
>>
>>1076888
Bring 3L to start on the safe side and scale down accordingly down the line when you get enough experience to know your personal needs. I don't know about you but I've guzzled 3L on a day hike before, let alone backpacking.

I own a bladder but I find it to be a huge pain to refill, or even to just get in and out of a full pack. Most of the time I just carry a couple of the big ass 1.4L nalgenes and call it good.
>>
>>1071126
wrap up hard pointy objects inside your bag in clothes, and use a trashbag liner. if you do that, you can cover thousands of miles before they fail.

as others have said, they are a poor choice for rough scrambling and bushwhacking. you'll want something in ripstop nylon for that.
>>
File: flask.jpg (42KB, 960x531px) Image search: [Google]
flask.jpg
42KB, 960x531px
Can anyone recommend a good thermos flask?

I've been using pic related recently but it doesn't retain much warmth in my experience.
>>
File: 3761958de02f5dfa0a.jpg (55KB, 366x900px) Image search: [Google]
3761958de02f5dfa0a.jpg
55KB, 366x900px
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but the alternative is /fa/, so here I am.

What does /out/ use for snow-pants? I'm looking for something I can wear comfortably in the Canadian winter which gets around -25 to -40 on average. I'd prefer something with a bib on it as well to keep snow from working it's way up into my belly region. Was thinking about getting pic related from Varusteleka, but they don't have my size in stock and it sounds like restocking isn't gonna happen with these.
>>
Can one use a 3-season tent in winter?
What are the major differences between 3 and 4 season tents?
>>
File: kestrel58_side_ashgrey[1].jpg (31KB, 570x760px) Image search: [Google]
kestrel58_side_ashgrey[1].jpg
31KB, 570x760px
I just ordered an Osprey Kestrel 58.
Hav I dun goof'd?
>>
>>1077321
Depends on where you are, in most cases yes.
4 season tents are for arctic and high alpine conditions.
>>
>>1077459
I used a kestrel 38 for years and loved it. It's a simple bombproof pack with some good features. My only grip was with the size and placement of the waterbottle pockets. It was a bitch to put bottles away and then they'd fall the fuck out all the time anyway. Maybe they fixed that though.
>>
>>1069864
Noob here with a basic question. You guys told me to go for 2 man tents over 1 man tents since there is negligent weight difference. But What about 3 man tents vs 2 man tents? There are 3 and 2 man tents of the same brand for sale near me for the exact same price. Thoughts? Is the 3 man tent going to hamper me significantly compared to the 2 man?
>>
>>1077321
Structural differences to stand up to snow/wind. If you're camping in mild winter conditions (even if it's cold as fuck) - just so long as you don't have snow building up on your tent roof or winds that threaten to tear your rainfly off - you'll be fine. Worry more about your sleeping setup
>>
File: 23_hannaht.jpg (37KB, 674x338px) Image search: [Google]
23_hannaht.jpg
37KB, 674x338px
I own pic related
Hannah troll s
What does /out/ think about it?
>>
>>1077777
Damn man, you got quints!
>>
>>1077756
How much room do you need and how much weight you wanna carry?
>>
trying to decide on a stove

gas vs alcohol vs solid fuel tablets which is the best, will (probably) never be going camping for more than a weekend would ideally want to light the stove with a flint and steel for cool guy points
>>
>>1077459
>>1077574
I've recently purchased the kestrel 48 (the s/m version, so 46 liters i believe) and although I've only used for a week in the alps I really like it.
The side pockets or rather nets held one 1,5 l bottles on each side without a problem. To get to them I had to take the bag off my back though.
>>
File: mini trangia.jpg (50KB, 775x775px) Image search: [Google]
mini trangia.jpg
50KB, 775x775px
>>1077932
Get a Trangia.
>Cheap
>Can use any alcohol as fuel
>Decently efficient
>Light with flint and steel for cool guy points
I'd recommend you get the mini Trangia set. It comes with stove, stove stand, pot, pan, and grippers. I like mine a lot
>>
>>1077932
Gas is the best. High power and safe. You can use it for lantern as well.
>>
>>1077971
Trangias are good, and pretty bombproof. You can get/make a much lighter burner though.
>>
>>1077975
It weighs less than a pound though. You could build one of those pop can burners, but unless you're going ultralight I don't see why a Trangia is such a bad option
>>
>>1077971
>>1077975
>>1077994
how does fuel price compare to gas i.e how many meals will say 1L of alcohol fuel cook?
>>
>>1077999
I can get three big meals for 2 people out of a 946ml bottle of rubbing alcohol. It'll go through less if you buy proper fuel though. Alcohol is just really cheap and easy to find in 90% or higher, so I use that.
>>
>>1077999
Gas is slightly cheaper. But definitely lighter, safer, and easier to adjust heat. Why do you think we use gas in our home kitchen instead of liquid fuel?
>>
>>1077999
>>1078006
Should also mention you can get a gas adapter for Trangia stoves, so you can use that as well.
>>
>>1078006
that seem reasonable, even more so considering my meals come out of tins or are freeze dried and just boiled

also thought I'd mention I looked up a review of the trangia cookset and some prepper guy came on talking about how it's useful for the zombie apocalypse then went on for around a minute talking about how I wouldn't survive on my own and I'm not rambo
>>
>>1077999
Depends on if you're just boiling water for coffee and rehydrating meals, or you're actually cooking.
>>
>>1077932
Gas, especially remote canister stoves are superior if you plan to cook inside your tent, which is sometimes required in bad weather. Also, for long trips they are more fuel efficient.
Alcohol is more dangerous, but for everything else works just fine. Burners are mechanically very simple and you can get cheap fuel near everywhere.
Solid fuel tabs stink like hell and don't put out a lot of heat. they are more like a survival item.
>>
>>1078015
just re-hydrating or at most reheating
>>
>>1078017
I manage to boil 0.5l of water with 20-30ml of alcohol under normal conditions.
>>
>>1077932
alcohol stove will never fail on you, but they don't have the power of a canister stove.
>>
Setting up a pack! What are some good items to have?
I basically have nothing besides a few small items.

I would need a tent, bag, shoes, pants, shirts, and etc.
>>
>>1078113
Check the catalog, people have posted their lists. What you take depends on your needs given the weather, climate, type of plants, types of animals, availability of water, prominence of landmines, level of ambient light (diurnal variation or complete polar darkness), ...
>>
>>1078124
I live in FL, and would be going on the Ocala trail or surrounding areas.
>>
>>1078126
Florida is subtropics, so you might want to look into hammock camping.
>>
>>1077277
I use athletic works snow pants and they're pretty good. Although I don't really live in Canada, (Pennsyltucky) it gets down anywhere from 0 to -10 at times but they still keep me warm
>>
>>1078196
Why hammock? I do have one, and I've never used it. I thought a nice MSR tent might be more comfortable.
>>
File: life.jpg (5KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
5KB, 300x300px
Want something like the lifestraw steel but what won't cost me over 50 quid everytime it needs replacing so
>activated carbon filter
>replaceable filter

does this exist? if so what is it?
>>
>>1070029
Sony RX100 mark 1 or 3 is very popular.
>>
>>1071298
Get the Exos
>>
whats some must have gear for a med kit, so far I just have
>sterile wipes
>trauma dressing
>adhesive elastic tape
>splints
>>
>>1078693
pincers and iodine
>>
>>1078693
>splints
A trekking pole can do that. Make sure you've got some super glue, a bit of duct tape, butterfly closures, and a variety of quality of life medication like ibuprofen and antihistamines.
>>
>>1078681
If he's considering a 70L bag then he likely wants to pack more weight than an exos will comfortably carry. The aether and exos are super fucking different bags.
>>1071298
Get the Atmos for loads <45lbs or the aether if you intend to carry loads >45lbs. The aether is really more of a load carrier or a winter bag, another similar option would be the Gregory Baltoro. I've got an Atmos myself and love it but if you go over the weight limit it'll suck. All depends on what your needs are.
>>
I'm new to hunting, and I'm looking to get my first pair of boots. I'm not sure what to get but some people say I should get multiple pairs for different occasions, but I'm just thinking that knee high water proof boots are the way to go and will serve most of my purposes.

Should I be investing in multiple pairs or would I be able to get away with just a pair of knee high boots?
>>
>>1077277
Field & Stream bibs
>waterproof/breathable
>brushed nylon face, so it's quiet
>available in 3 different fuddcamos
>available in 3 different insulation levels
>full-zip legs so you can get them on even over the biggest of pac boots or mukluks
>machine washable
>I think I paid around $35 for mine on sale after November, normal retail is ~$70
>>
>>1079281
Waterproof knee high isnt that versatile, unless you live in a freezing climate with a lot of shallow but wide creeks to cross. I live in the Mojave Desert, which is convenient since the US is fighting wars in sandnigger land, very similar terrain to my part of the US (just no dunes or sand spiders or IEDs lol), so military boots are perfect general use all round boots. I'd say they'll have you covered all the way from spring until fall from far west US to the mideast US. Then winter I got some good ol leather soled shit kickers, and those work during the summer too amd with the appropriately chosem for seasom and task socks and enough mink oil will be the perfect all weather boot.
>>
>>1078313
Provided it's long enough and set up correctly, it's far and away more comfortable than even the best sleeping bag and ground pad.

It keeps you up off the ground, so no creepy crawlies, wet ground, pokey things under your tent, etc.

It's more compact than any tent, and generally lighter than all but the most expensive UL tents

A good hammock setup with rainfly costs slightly more than a Coleman 2-person car camping tent and a helluva lot less than an actually good tent, the absolute best hammock setup costs less than a mid-tier backpacking tent (around $250 including CF rainfly and quality bugnet and kevlar treehuggers).
>>
>>1079281
You should be investing in multiple pairs, yes.

Hunting runs the gamut of temperatures and activity levels, you will want both a heavily insulated boot for late-season stand hunting and a totally noninsulated boot for early season hunting. Depending on what you're hunting you may also need chest waders or hip boots in multiple insulation levels and knee-high rubber boots.

Since I will duck/goose hunt down to -30*F I have 2000g thinsulate waders and 1400g thinsulate rubber boots (since this is a stationary activity I still need either chemical heat packs or a propane heater in the blind, there is literally no way to stay warm enough without them). I also travel out west and do a lot of stalking in the sagebrush and mountains, so I need a pretty solid uninsulated hiking boot (these also serve for squirrels, dove, early-season rabbits, turkey, and archery deer back home). But I also tromp around my muddy-assed family farm in the midwest chasing deer and feral hogs, so I also need both uninsulated and moderately insulated (600g thinsulate) lace-up waterproof boots because the muck will suck a pull-on right off your foot. Teal season sees me in unsinsulated hip boots because the water's deeper than my knees but it's still 70+ degrees out and I'd die of heat stroke in my heavy waders.
>>
>>1071835
Damn sounds like you need some good Vietnam era US military jungle boots with a metal bar in the sole. Never know if there are any punji traps left over from 'Nam.
>>
>>1071855
What do you mean by ankle "support"? As a desert hiker, I just like boots so I can blouse my pants to keep shit from crawling in me and keeping my legs free from brambles and thorns if necessary.
>>
>>1072073
I go to the gym and lift for overall strength, maybe focus on back and core strength to make carrying loads easier, making sure to completely rest those areas a day before the hike. And I like to use the treadmill on high incline for 25-50% of my overall cardio time (or just do however many miles the entire hike will be but all on the incline) to train for hiking uphill or mountains etc. Also I walk barefoot any chance I get to strengthen my feet that much more. Maybe it's BS but its worked out so far lol.
>>
>>1078693
Antiseptic ointment
Wound pad
Plasters assorted sizes and shapes
Bandages
Gauze
Medical tape
Safety pins
Tweezers
Scissors
Pain pills
Survival blanket.
>>
Good out gps? looking at the Garmin eTrex 20x hoping to spend under 200
>>
>>1080088
>good
>under $200
Dude.

Also, what do you need it to do?
>>
>>1080107
just navigate me innawoods (mostly using lat/long) and not break on me with normal use
>>
>>1077907
I'm a bit over 6 foot, and may end up having to share with somebody at some point. So I'm thinking the size will be helpful.

I don't mind a little extra weight, but I'm not quite sure if a 3 man tent is going to be too bulky to carry easily.
>>
>>1080108
Most GPS's will do that. Where the price starts to go up is when you need
>map overlay
>more than 12hr battery life
>waypoint memory
>waterproofing
Sounds like an eTrex is a fairly good fit for you.
>>
>>1080120
if you share, you need a 3man tent. If you don't share, you want a 2 man tent. choose wisely, you are the guy who has to carry it.
>>
File: 6546849684684651365168468464.jpg (1MB, 1512x2016px) Image search: [Google]
6546849684684651365168468464.jpg
1MB, 1512x2016px
>>1077459
If it holds everything you want it to, not at all. It took me decades to finally get into an Osprey and couldn't be happier I did. The Atmos 65 AG is about the comfiest pack I've ever lugged around all the way up to ~55lbs if I'm packing heavy for cold weather hunting.
>>
File: 1499056188879.jpg (127KB, 724x678px) Image search: [Google]
1499056188879.jpg
127KB, 724x678px
>>1080088
Foretrex 401 is a bomb-proof, reliable and accurate little GPS with the bonus of easily attaching to your wrist, rifle or pack.

Plenty of useful features and functionality for $150 with a 15-18 hour battery life.

It hits quite a few of the features listed here as well: >>1080123

>Waterproof
More accurately water resistant, but I've exposed it to downpours and getting soaked in streams without issue.

>Waypoint memory
Can store tons of waypoints, treks and has a very handy backtracking feature. Can input coords, new waypoints and the likes on the fly.

>More than 12hr battery life
I've had mine go as long as 22 hours during the winter if I turn the digital compass off and usually lasts about 16 hours if I don't go overkill on backlighting.

Have found it to be extremely accurate in all circumstances, use the backtrack all the time to return to the vehicle if I've wondered off a couple miles tracking deer. Use it backpacking all the time by plugging routes, water sources and points of interest into the garmin software before the trip and transferring it to the unit.
>>
>>1079399
If you want to identify how much bandage and gauze you need, do an experiment: just cut some vein in your finger and assume you are half a day if not several days of travel away from civilization.

It'll put some perspective to the pre-packaged "1 tiny gauze and 30 cm of elastic bandage" FAK.
>>
>>1080088
>Garmin eTrex 20x hoping to spend under 200
Thats a good one, just saw them for $149
>>
This isn't QTDDTOT, but I have a basic question.

I suck at steep climbs, and especially at steep descents. I have no depth perception, so I'm uncomfortable not being able to judge distance. Would a walking stick help for this, do you think?
>>
>>1080536
Trekking poles do, and they also take a lot of the strain off your shins on the downhill. Not sure how a single stick would do.
>>
What kind of underwear do you guys wear /out/? I only have cotton boxer briefs. Time to get something better. Ideally sewn in europe, us or canada. Somewhat expensive is fine as long as they'll last a long time.
>>
>>1080125
Thought about what you said, and decided to go ahead and buy the 3 man. I'm pleasantly surprised by the weight; it's light enough that I don't think I'll have a huge issue carrying it. Probably flimsy as hell, so I won't put it through any cold conditions, but meh.
>>
File: MG_0238-1024x683.jpg (45KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
MG_0238-1024x683.jpg
45KB, 1024x683px
Any toggers out there? I don't wanna post in /p/ because it's the fourth worst board on 4chan, and also all my photography is /out/-related.

Anyway, I just ordered this 4.5x macro lens. It's the bees tits. Most macros are 2x magnification or so. This one is practically a microscope. Cannot wait to take nice portraits of ants and spiders, and super closeups of various flora as well.
>>
File: 1478096642095.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1478096642095.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
>tfw too dumb and poor to buy gear and go /out/
>>
File: Camp01.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Camp01.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>1080900
anon it's easy, this board will lead you to believe you have to make perfect gear choices and know exactly what you need and what you're doing to get started but that's complete bullshit. buy some stuff you can afford, think it through, and spend a night out. the fun isn't gear, the important part isn't gear, and it's never a fucking survival situation. spend a night out and see what works and what was a pain in the ass, and repeat. as time goes on you'll figure it all out and draw together the gear that works best for you, even though that's really not the important part at all.
>>
what's the point in using a tarp in the summer? my tent is waterproof and warm any reasons I should still take my tarp /out/?
>>
>>1080913
Them views son. Also, no shitty condensation issues. Should I say it weighs less too?
>>
>>1080914
I don't like bugs when asleep and I've been taking a tent and a tarp, am I a retard?
>>
>>1080917
I sleep with a baseball cap with a headnet over it. You could also get a bugbivy.
>>
>>1080904
Thing is I can't start with just a night outside, I would just get robbed in this shithole.
>>
>>1080556
I've got a few pairs of the ex officio give and go boxer briefs. They're the best underwear I've ever had. I wear one pair multiple days while /out/.
>>
I'm in upstate new york and am planning a 3-day solo backpacking trip in October. I've only been camping in summer and spring, how do I go about choosing clothing for autumn when the daytime temps are 50s-60s and night temps are just 40-30? Is there a "correct" way to layer?
>>
any lightweight backpacks other than Osprey Exos 48?

do you have experience with Millet speeping bags? are they comfy?
>>
>>1081511
Fleece and other synthetics are gonna be the key to your happiness anon. Don't overdo it - you'll be quite warm during the day but will need dem extra layers at night and fleece is lightweight, insulates even white moist, and dries in minutes. T-shirts and outer layers should be synthetic imho, but other layers (long sleeves, hoodies, etc) can be cotton.

Hammock, bivy, tent, or terre au naturale?
>>
>>1081607
They are, but they got a bit of a odd sizing.
>>
>>1081511
Scandifag here.

Avoid cotton.

Layer 1: A layer closest to skin which takes sweat away. Some synthetic running shirt for example or wool.

Layer 2: Then followed by a warming layer, like fleece. Or wool or such.

Layer 3: Top it with a protective layer, like wind stopper. Does not need to be thick.

If moving in those temperatures, you probably don't want the outer layer, fold it to your bag. When you stop, however, you may want more warmth, depending on how cold it gets and how much wind. Remember clothes into drybags if you expect rain.

I usually have just 1 or 2 layers on legs. Three when it's near or below freezing, depending on weather.

Don't forget your hat. A thin skiing cap is good because you can cover a bit of ears too.

Maybe something for hands, too, like woolen gloves, if your fingers get cold. It's better to take those along and not use them, than want them and not have them along.
>>
My Mum loves the outdoors and its her Birthday next week. What is some good gear to gift a middle aged women? (why am I asking this here)
>>
>>1082359
Binoculars. Gave some to my mom, and now she's constantly out birdwatching. Considering giving her a lumbarpack this year, because she can't really wear a backpack comfortably (shoulder injury).
>>
>>1082359
Book on native edible plants or medical plants.
>>
File: G0W1vkc.png (219KB, 988x381px) Image search: [Google]
G0W1vkc.png
219KB, 988x381px
Can anyone recommend lightweight waterproof shoes/boots? I work as a postman. I will wear them on wet days walking 6-7 miles.

These are the ones I'm considering. But maybe boots would be better. Currently I have cheap boots (£30 from Sports Direct) that are heavy and uncomfortable. I want something of decent quality preferably under £100
>>
>>1083354
Look at trailrunners with goretex (Inov-8, LA Sportiva, Salomon etc etc). Maybe just trailrunners with waterproof socks.
>>
Should I get a rectangular or "mummy" sleeping bag? I'm gonna shell out for a high end one but it has to last forever (high fill power down, tough fabrics, ideally US/Canada/European made - I'm considering Feathered Friends).
>>
>>1083354
I've been pretty happy with my Merrell MOAB Mids. They're the Merrell brand waterproof-breathable, which are about $10USD cheaper than the Gore Tex version, and they've stayed waterproof through everything including several cactus punctures (do not wear them if you'll be kicking cacti regularly, it goes right through the mesh on the sides). I've had them about 3 years now and wear them for work (I work retail for an /out/ store and have to wear "outdoors" shoes and not tennis shoes) as well as /out/ so they have several thousand miles on them.

I can't help but think the Gore Tex ones that are slightly more expensive would breathe a bit better though.
>>
>>1083795
Rectangular bags are more comfy, but they're colder and bulkier/heavier than a mummy bag of the same listed temperature rating. If weight isn't a concern, go for it, otherwise get a mummy bag.
>>
I'm looking for a pair of affordahle and rugged knee pads that are available in Canada. Can someone recommend me a pair?
>>
>>1083795
Neither get a quilt
>>
>>1083354
Shoes are not water proof. Ankle cut is always too low. Water just gets in the big flipping hole your foot goes in.
>>
>>1084138
But a rectangular bag is basically a quilt that can also wrap me up in a cozy little camping omelette
>>
File: 1390171103173.png (243KB, 500x639px) Image search: [Google]
1390171103173.png
243KB, 500x639px
so I'm getting more and more into bike packing and right now I have my sleeping setup (tent sleepingbag and mat) und a front rack. the weather is super inconsistent right now and it's basically raining every two three days.
I thought about getting some kind of light weight small tarp to wrap the sleeping setup into and strap it as one wrapped up thing on the rack.
I could use the small tarp at camp anyway kinda like a picknick blanket.

what material should I look for ?
it should be light and waterproof .
tyvek maybe ?
>>
>>1070082
You can use it for now but if you have the money an open cell foam pads are so much comfier, and your pack will literally be half the size just from the one upgrade.
>>
>>1084318
I use a pice of tyvek. Polycryo seems good too and lighter. Haven't tried it yet though since the tyvek does a good enough job.
>>
I want a tent that can repel a storm in a rainforest. Is this feasible or should I just double up under tarps?
>>
>>1070082
I love mine, I cut I down to just my torso length so it's not so bulky
>>
>>1070082
I've had mine for 7 years now. Mine's the extra wide version. The reflective coating has worn a bit and it's got a couple of battle scars, but overall it's just as good as when I bought it.

Would buy again.
>>
>>1083371

After much deliberation this is what I went with. Adidas Kanadia GTX. Also upgraded my waterproof trousers. Looking forward to the rain now.
>>
What should I get for a rain jacket? frogg toggs good?
>>
>>1069915
don't be a dick man, a new thread is fine, we're good enough dudes to keep it rolling.
>>
>>1086941
please reply
>>
UNDERPANTS!!!

It's a fucking rain forest down there in my gusset. What do you guys wear?
>>
I'm starting to get into hiking and want to get a backpack with a water reservoir. What do you guys think of this as a starter?

TETON Sports Oasis 1100 2 Liter Hydration Backpack Perfect for Biking, Hiking, Climbing, and Hunting; Green https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006JYHG3U/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_NYFNzb9J7JBXM
>>
>>1080917

I always lie the tarp down then set my tent on top of it so the bottom of my tent stays dry and clean.
>>
Is this pack any good for hitchhiking through europe? (Norway and Finland)
Will be used in Summer and autumn.
Has to fit sleeping bag, tent, stove and cookware, food etc.
https://www.decathlon.co.uk/forclaz-60l-hiking-rucksack-red-id_8300842.html
>>
>>1087915
Just by looking at it I would say it's good enough for your purposes. The best thing you could do is to poke around and look at a bunch of reviews if you can find any.
>>
>>1087563
Thought about getting a kilt?
>>
>>1069864

Can anyone recommend a good surplus pack that is 30L a minimum. I was thinking Swiss M90, Swedish LK35, or just a regular old US ALICE pack. I am just looking for a nice customizable project pack that I can use for day hikes and short camping trips. Decent weight allocation and comfort would be nice.
>>
File: 471845621.jpg (132KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
471845621.jpg
132KB, 400x400px
>>1080904
shittier gear = enjoy the worst out-experience you could have

watch it and learn the basics https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7XuthznpHM
>>
>>1087915
the "backplate" looks horrible sweaty..

>Will be used in Summer and autumn.
Has to fit sleeping bag, tent, stove and cookware, food etc.
>>
>>1087563
Get some nylon undies, man
>>1086941
>What should I get for a rain jacket? frogg toggs good?
Marmot precip
>>
>>1087563
>wearing underwear
why
>>
Hello /out/, I'm not from here and I don't ever hike but I'm planning a dayhike up a mountain, what kind of bag should I get?

I don't know anything about hiking backpacks
>>
>>1087915
no it's cheap euroshit. order yourself an osprey pack or something
>>
>>1088312
>implying i have money
>>
>>1088312
>>1088336
>Osprey pack
And what else, a Ka-Bar? Osprey is fine but why should someone obviously budget conscious and located in Europe get some overpriced US backpack?

The Quechua is OK for the price point.

Anon you have to try it on nevertheless before you buy.
>>
>>1088339
going to Decathlon in like 30 mins to try it, hope it's decent
>>
>>1088277
Until you know that you really like hiking and have a good understanding of your needs then the best pack is the one you already have. Buy a nice one when you know you'll go a lot more and when you know what features you wish you had.
>>
>>1088349
Did you get one anon?
>>
>>1088409
I don't have any though, only those flimsy drawstring backpacks. So I'll have to buy something regardless. For more info the hike is supposed to be like 7 hours, are they normally that long?

I'm seeing people mention osprey should I buy that? How many L do I get?
>>
>>1088479
Osprey is a good brand but not universally THE best with everything. Go to a well stocked shop and try on different packs.
>>
>>1088540
Okay, is there anything I'm looking for or just comfort is fine?

Do I need a 80L back or is 40L okay? Again the trip is only 8hrs and it's my first time. I'll probably only put on the ten essentials but I'm not sure how much space that takes up
>>
is the naturehike cloud up 2 any good?
>>
>>1089022
vs Snugpak Ionosphere 1 person tent
>>
>>1088868
You don't need a 40l pack for a dayhike.
>>
File: INKBL_D2.jpg (52KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
INKBL_D2.jpg
52KB, 900x900px
>>1070082 here. After the feedback I'm also considering this inflatable pad (Therm-a-Rest NeoAir Camper). I'll probably end up getting both eventually. Anyone have this? Also good?
>>
File: BaseCamp_angle.jpg (15KB, 437x450px) Image search: [Google]
BaseCamp_angle.jpg
15KB, 437x450px
>>1089116
Shit, this looks good too. Foam core. Way higher r-value, and cheaper to boot. Halp
>>
File: IMG_20170826_183646450.jpg (5MB, 3006x5344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170826_183646450.jpg
5MB, 3006x5344px
>>1088457
yes i did anon
>>
>>1089142
Looks good anon.
>>
>>1089190
feels /comfy/ anon
>>
>>1070082
Love CCF mats, always used them, but fuck the roll up ones, so annoying. Z lite ftw.
>>1076492
Shorts exclusively. Cheap ones with the net inside so I don't have to wear and pack underwear. I have some light pertex shield trousers incase it rains/is really cold.
>>1077211
My bog standard thermos keeps drinks warm for most of the day.
>>1077932
>ideally want to light the stove with a flint and steel for cool guy points
Just make a cat food tin stove. Cost nothing, weighs nothing and works great.
>>1078677
Sawyer squeeze. Don't care if it meets your requirements or not. It's the best water filter/treatment setup I've ever used.
>>1080088
Why not just use your phone? There are some great apps. My moto g hardly uses 1/4 of it's battery a day. Combined with a small battery pack I can get it to last near 16 days.
>>1080536
Trekking poles are great, ignore the memers. Get two. Also train when not walking, basic squats and lunges will strength up your legs making you better at handling slopes.
>>1080556
None. Just wear shorts with that netting stuff in it.
>>1080913
Lighter, more versatile, better views, better ventilation, cheaper. I use a tarp year round.
>>1081607
There are loads of lightweight back packs. What are you requirements?
>>
>>1089121
I really want the basecamp but it's really bulky, I don't think I can fit in my pack. It looks so fucking warm and comfy.
>>
>>1089211
Yeah it looks pretty huge, planning to strap it on the outside. What are you using now
>>
leatherman wave or victorinox swisstool/spirit?
or victorinox huntsman?
http://www.leatherman.com/wave-10.html
https://www.swissarmy.com/us/en/Products/Swiss-Army-Knives/SwissTools/SwissTool-Spirit-XC/p/3.0227.L
https://www.swissarmy.com/us/en/Products/Swiss-Army-Knives/SwissTools/SwissTool-X/p/3.0327.L
https://www.swissarmy.com/us/en/Products/Swiss-Army-Knives/Medium-Pocket-Knives/Huntsman/p/1.3713.T7
or something else?
>>
>>1090743
Just get a nice folding knife. Half of those tools are useless innawoods.
>>
>>1090766
>>1090743
Oh shit, I'm retard. I will have a normal knife with me, and I'm looking for multi tool that will be useful innawoods and as edc.
>>
Does anyone tried flexible solar panels for backpacks like picrelated?
>>
File: IMG_20170826_201137.jpg (3MB, 3036x4048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170826_201137.jpg
3MB, 3036x4048px
Just started some day hiking in these last warm days here, I'm not going to buy a bunch of shit, but am interested in long hike shoes. I wore my running shoes which were fine over flat terrain as expected, and left my feet ok, but anything with some stability recommended?

Picture is a stick I found.
>>
>>1090904
Your pic related is the best backpacking solar panel available
>>
>>1090924
This is so true.
>>
File: 51lK2jDnamL.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51lK2jDnamL.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>1090904
>>1090924
>>1090927
>>
Does anyone know of a good lightweight cast-iron skillet? I want something that I can add to my kit that doesn't add a huge amount of weight. Any thin cast irons?
>>
>>1091068
Hiking with cast iron is just generally a bad idea. I'd recommend just getting a stainless steel or aluminium one 'cause you're never gonna find a decently sized cast iron pan that weighs less than a small car.
>>
File: 32470.jpg (47KB, 322x700px) Image search: [Google]
32470.jpg
47KB, 322x700px
Thought I'd post this here instead of killing a thread for it. I've got a big birthday coming up in a few months and the parents want to get me something nice. I'm a simple man with simple need so I thought about recommending a knife to them.

https://www.varusteleka.com/en/product/woodsknife-forest/32470

How are the knives from Varusteleka? I've bought a great rucksack and a few odds and ends from them over the years but never anything they've made themselves. I need it for general all round use, that's why I'm not going for anything fancy.
>>
File: don't make me puukko you.jpg (116KB, 353x357px) Image search: [Google]
don't make me puukko you.jpg
116KB, 353x357px
>>1093122
Puukkos are arguably the perfect design for an /out/ knife. No frills, good shape for carving and skinning, easy to sharpen, neutral grip handle, deep nesting sheath, etc. The only thing I'm unsure of is if it's worth it to get that particular model over the woodsknife one. Either way, I can pretty much guarantee you that you won't be disappointed with it.
>>
>>1093149
>the woodsknife one
Crap. Meant the cheaper woodsknife one.
>>
>>1093149
That's exactly why I'd like one. I don't need some USMC man stabbing bottle-opening built in compass carbon nano-steel hyper knife. I hear they're pretty hardy as well, I'd like to give it to my kids one day. I thought I'd go for this one over the slightly cheaper one as I tend to prefer bigger knives as an all round knife, I've got a SAK for anything super fiddly.
>>
>>1093156
Then go for it. There's a reason for them hardly changing the design of the puukko over hundreds of years.
>>
>>1093161
Thanks, Anon.
>>
File: foolish mortal.jpg (93KB, 640x583px) Image search: [Google]
foolish mortal.jpg
93KB, 640x583px
>>1093163
No problem.
Thread posts: 227
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.