[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hiking near Portland?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1500485254720.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500485254720.gif
2MB, 300x300px
Hey, I have a day off of work tomorrow, and I wanna go on a quality hike. I don't do that type of thing too often, so I don't really know what quality places there are near Portland, OR. Any recommendations? I really don't want to see other people.
>>
>>1068394
I want to be innawoods for most all the day, I'm not confident enough to go camping by myself yet but this would be a nice experience.
>>
You're a stupid fuckwad and anybody within 50 miles of your terrible city deserves a nuclear bomb and I wont help you find hikes in any capacity as your lack of ability to find hikes in such an area is proof enough of what kind of worthless bastard you are ad I hope your family from top to botton gets the worst kind of cancer possible
>>
>>1068409
I know that's why I'm moving out at the end of summer I hate it here
>>
>>1068410
That doesnt improve your ability to find relevant information on your own. You're only spreading your Portland cancer to other places you worthless leech.
>>
There's literally hundreds of hikes near Portland just google it. You're gonna have to deal with packs of hipsters but you should know that already if you live in Portland . Columbia river gorge has some decent hikes tho.
>>
>>1068394
I once hitchhiked through Portland. If you can't find a sizable treed area nearby, you're blind and shouldn't hike alone anyway.
>>
>be me
>redneck from the south used to going innawoods for weeks without human contact
>be doing manual labor travel job in oregon
>have a free weekend decide to try to find some good woods near portland
>hipsters far as the eye can see
>walk for 16 hours, still finding hipsters
>only when night falls am I relieved of the cocksucking hipsters
>take a nice sleep under a log and prepare for the trek back to the hotel in the morning
>4 a.m
>smell a bunch of weed
>stoners encroaching on what took me a whole day to hike
>decide to start walking back to hotel immediately
>never spent another night outside the hotel

Beer is multiple times better than being anywhere near Portland
>>
This is pertinent to me as well. Going to be going to the coast of Oregon and camping in tillamook state forest, but will probs be traveling through Portland. Any cool scenic areas to check out? Recommended hikes? Places that cost nothing but are cool to experience?
>>
>>1068423
see that's just it it's the FUCKING STONERS everywhere it's hell
>>
>>1068449
I've decided I'm going to go to Mount Hood along the way and some cool looking Blue Pools which are in the Willamette National forest. Any other ideas?
>>
>>1068394
Eagle creek to the PCT, get out there by 0545 and you'll have the place to yourself.
>>
>>1069617
This, the one thing you should know about retarded stoners is they don't wake up early. Get there first and the whole thing will be yours.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.