[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In need of truffle pig

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (16KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
16KB, 276x183px
I've been watching videos about truffles and how they go for loads of money. But since I'm poor I don't have proper money for a pig. Are there any places where I can get a cheap pig for sale?
>>
>>1068303
Regardless if you find a put you seem to be ignoring the cost of living for the pig. If you cant afford the pig then you probably cannot afford to raise it. Pigs can also get very very large.
>>
>>1068303
Pigs don't cost anything. You can buy yourself a wiener pig for $50 and that'd be the best way to get started. If feed starts to hurt your wallet, just eat him. Do not buy a female. They won't stop screaming once they hit puberty.
The downside to truffle pigs as opposed to truffle dogs is that pigs are greedy animals, and will have no incentive to find truffles if you don't immediately reward him with truffles or something as good.
I'm assuming you have experience teaching dogs to track and you live in an area rich enough with truffles to make this worth it.
>>
This has the makings of the greatest /out/ thread ever.
>>
>>1068303
Just load 1 from the farm in a truck drive off like a madman. Be prepared to scrub shit out of your truck for the rest of the evening. Next day buy some truffles from a truffle dealer. Let the pig sniff it and eat some. Take it to a forest and follow the leashed pig. When it starts to dig leash it out of reach on a tree and continue digging. Pure profit.
>>
File: boliox.jpg (68KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
boliox.jpg
68KB, 720x405px
>>1068303
The best way to obtain a pig is to run over a cow and ask the cows owner for compensation; this usually takes place in the form of a breeder pig which can fetch up to £300 at a farmers market. B
>>
>>1068303
how many videos did you watch about training animals?
>>
yes Belarus

go find a woman slightly less attractive than you and demand 3 suckling pigs to even the deal for a marriage proposal

raise the three pigs on nothing but mushrooms, they can be simple white mushrooms or psilocybes

eventually the spores will migrate to their brains (but usually only 1/3 times, hence the 3 pigs) and the symbiotic pig-fungus relationship will enhance their truffle-detecting capabilities tenfold

This is an old Italian trick passed down from my family but I want to share it with you OP because I can tell you'll use this information wisely.
>>
>>1068303
Aren't dogs just as viable for truffle hunting? Seems like a cheaper solution to buying and feeding a pig OP.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.