[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Backpacking recipes ITT pls help a newbie out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 28

File: IMG_3146.jpg (527KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3146.jpg
527KB, 849x565px
Backpacking recipes ITT pls help a newbie out
>>
>>1068286
Oatmeal
Couscous and tuna
>>
Peanut butter, chocolate chips and tortillas
>>
File: 07310390001383_c1n1.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
07310390001383_c1n1.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
Pea soup with pork
>>
Kudzu and dandelion salad
>>
>>1068712
fuck i love this shit, so fucking glorious, used to took this with my dad all the time on camping trips, wish i had pics on this PC
>>
>>1068714

What's kudzu like?
>>
>>1068286
wtf kind of firelay is that?
>>
>>1068851
Its a musical fruit

Its also good for your heart
>>
>>1068851
You can eat the leaves, roots, and the shoots. Pretty much completely edible except the vines themselves as they are pretty damn tough. The leaves you can use kind of like spinach. The vine tips taste kind of like snow peas. The roots are sort of like potatoes, and you can cook them like such or dry them and mill them to make a starch. When I was growing up in Japan, my grandma would make me kuzuyu when I was sick. Kuzuyu is a sort of thick drink made by mixing kudzu starch with hot water. She would flavor it with green tea or yuzu, which is a Japanese citrus fruit.
>>
>>1070232
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, the flowers smell like grape and some people use them to make a wine
>>
>>1070232
>>1070233
And although I said the roots are like potatoes, these are only the big ones. most are pretty woody.
>>
>>1068286
Depends on your hunting/fishing/foraging level. You can do anything from dehydrated ditalini with spaghetti sauce (low fat sauce will last about a week, just add water) to squirrel stew with wild mushrooms and cat-tail tubers and stalks and a winter purslane salad (zero carry weight).

Tell me more about what your plan is (dehydrated DIY, Dehydrated purchase, full forage, etc.) and we can help you out more.
>>
Stove top stuffing and a pouch of chicken.
Add boiling water to 1C stuffing and chicken. Wait a few minutes to rehydrate.

Dried mashed potatoes, chicken, dried peas/carrots. Mix in boiling water, wait. Enjoy.

A good book....
https://www.amazon.com/Lipsmackin-Backpackin-Lightweight-Trail-tested-Backcountry/dp/1560448814
>>
what should I be looking for in a pot for 1-2 persons?
>>
What is a good option for first time going /out/? I'm going camping in two weeks for the first time in five years so I really don't have any experience with foraging or hunting (also cucked nogunz country). What are some nice, cheap options? And are MREs worth the money?
>>
>>1070232
>>1070233
>>1070235

Thanks! I'm from Florida and we have a terrible kudzu problem.
>>
>>1071041
You spelled 'Cuban' wrong.
>>
>>1070943
>What are some nice, cheap options?
Instant oatmeal packets, Hot cocoa/tea/cider packets, Carnation instant breakfast packets, GORP, Knorr rice packets, single serve tuna salad and crackers, a spear of summer sausage and a cheese stick wrapped in a small flour tortilla, instant broccoli and cheese soup with a Spam singles pouch, instant/single serve anything in general. Also rice, but everything else I listed doesn't require 'cooking'.
>Are MREs worth the money?
For military and LTS preppers, absolutely. For camping and hiking, no, not at all. The only real advantage that MREs provide is that they don't go bad; there's just no point in buying them if you're planning on eating them immediately.
>>
>>1070943
Potatoes and cheese. Really just get some tinfoil, wrap the potatoes and throw them into the fire.
>>
>>1071095
Aluminium foil (no one has used tin foil for 100 years).

Also, potatoes don't need to be wrapped at all, just toss 'em right into the coals and bury 'em.
>>
>>1071105
>being pedantic about potato wrapping
>>
>>1071107
>pedantic
I think ostentatious is a more appropriate word in this case, don't you?
>>
>>1068286
Bell pepper, onion, potato to go along side with your fresh caught fish.
>>
>>1071074

I eat Cubans too. Their fat, juicy butts are the best.
>>
>>1071152
If you like Cuban, you'll love Hawaiian barbecue.
>>
>>1071082
>>1071095
Cheers guys! I'll go and grab some of those options. I am after some dehydrated stuff but I'm also quite excited to try my hand at campfire cooking. Definitely keen to try some cheesy potatoes.
I am looking at getting into prepping eventually, or at least having some MRES for emergencies, but I can't really find any locally in Aus. I've checked my local disposals and theres nothing there either which kind of sucks, and I've looked at ordering the civvie ones Steve suggested- but I cant justify that much money right now. This will be the first time taking the partner /out/ too, so I'm really hoping he likes it- sorry for the waffle, I'm just a bit excited.
>>
For a real treat try peanut butter on a stick, it's just like peanut butter but on a stick.
>>
>foil packet of shelf stable chicken
>cashews
>minute rice
>curry powder
>bullion cube
>maybe some celery or green onions

Tastes pretty good
>>
>>1071517
Ah as I'm south american I have the doppest of all recipes. Get a can of condensed milk. Throw said can in the fire or ambers. Wait a few hours. You now have doce de leite, a drug more addictive than crack cocaine
>>
File: doce-de-leite-ickfd-detalhe[1].jpg (304KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
doce-de-leite-ickfd-detalhe[1].jpg
304KB, 750x750px
>>1071630
>>1071517
you have no idea of how good this is
>>
>>1071630
That's like toffee?
>>
>>1071640
no. 10 million times better
>>
File: IMG_2182.jpg (67KB, 484x718px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2182.jpg
67KB, 484x718px
>>1071204

This requires more of my attention.
>>
>>1068712
>non halal
how is this allowed in Scandinavia?
>>
>>1071640
It's good but it's not like dulce de leche is a well kept secret or anything. Basically the easiest was to make caramel. Your can also just let it sit in boiling water forever till it thickens
>>
File: 500px-MRE_contents.jpg (42KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
500px-MRE_contents.jpg
42KB, 500x282px
>>1071082
I'll field strip an MRE and take the snack and creature comfort packets with me on occasion, but fuck lugging around one of those full bricks for some shitty expensive food.
>>
>>1071970
MREs are pretty shit for their cost. Especially when you can build your own meals and accessory packs.

Mountain House plus common grocery store items is way better
>>
>>1071639
That looks delicious actually.
>>
>>1071765
I guess it was a joke, but try reading the "fake news" instead of propaganda circle jerks like Drudge or Huffington or Zero Hedge or a myriad of those small blogs disguised as "real news".

While you're at it, read "1984" while you still can, and reflect upon the term "fake news".
>>
>>1070232
>kudzu
あれ食えるのか… I didn't know that.
>>
File: chicken.jpg (33KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.jpg
33KB, 355x355px
/ck/ here. This is the best choice.
>>
>>1068286
This image reminds me of how fucking retarded a lot of people are with their own gear. I mean look at all those dents. Even the fucking rack is bent. Hell, I've had a glass-lined thermos for over 35 years now. It doesn't have a single dent and I've used it like a billion times from camping to on-the-job every day.

>>1070194
Looks like it is intended to make a bed of coals while reducing crosswind. Kind of odd.
>>
File: maruchan_ramen_moot.jpg (149KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
maruchan_ramen_moot.jpg
149KB, 500x500px
>>1072121
almost
>>
>>1072049
Then reflect on political correctness and big govt you shill.
>>
File: 516YFDYFPxL.jpg (34KB, 417x500px) Image search: [Google]
516YFDYFPxL.jpg
34KB, 417x500px
These clearly are not cost-efficient, but are they space-efficient and weight-efficient for the calories?
>>
File: ck-cookbook.png (164KB, 1201x930px) Image search: [Google]
ck-cookbook.png
164KB, 1201x930px
>>1072121
>>1072141
>>
File: IMG_4701.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4701.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Chicken/pesto MRE (past exp. date, prolly) warming up in a 180F hot spring source. Delicious.
>>
noodles, rice, hot dogs, beans

decent calories, tasty, lightweight, easy to cook and cheap
>>
File: a-pound-of-butter.jpg (47KB, 425x299px) Image search: [Google]
a-pound-of-butter.jpg
47KB, 425x299px
>>1072173
>>
>>1072049
>Drudge
>propaganda circle jerk
I don't think you know what Drudge Report is. (it's a website that links to everyone from Bill O'Reilly to Pravda)
>>
File: Bakunin_not_sure.png (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bakunin_not_sure.png
36KB, 600x600px
>>1072198
>rock or something
i see what you did there
>>
>>1072217
I don't think pure butter is edible.
>>
>>1072957
Oh, it is. It is...
>>
>>1068286
These are very tasty OP. Just go to the family dinner section of your local grocery store, they'll have tons of these sort of instant meals that have been mentioned all itt. The chipotle bacon idahoan potatoes are actually sorta spicy too, big bonus.

>tip
not so much a recipe but I do recommend you get some empty tictic containers and fill them fill your favorite spices. Alternatively, you can cut a straw in half / quarters, melt one end with a lighter, and fill with salts & spices and melt / seal the other end to make easy to pack single-serving spices. Even simple salt and pepper can help a lot with some of the more bland wild salads you can make. Adding a bit of oil isn't a bad idea, but I've found that without the right container, oil has a tendency to leak and make a mess.
>>
File: mashed-product.png (197KB, 430x310px) Image search: [Google]
mashed-product.png
197KB, 430x310px
>>1072997
forgot pic
>>
Just baked beans.
>>
>>1070927
Make sure it doesn't have any holes in the sides or bottom, but I don't mind the large hole on the top of mine because it lets me get stuff in and out of the pot
>>
>>1072121
Sure thing, kid.
>>
Could I cook up some instant mashed potatoes, ramen with out the flavor pack, dry white rice and curry powder; all in the same pot at the same time if I figured out the right amount of water?
>>
>>1073160
You're a fucking madman, hear?
>>
File: Iwanttodie.png (17KB, 786x355px) Image search: [Google]
Iwanttodie.png
17KB, 786x355px
>>1072968
>10 sticks
>8100 calories
>>
>>1073209
B-but I think I could be pretty tasty, I could pre bag the food in zip locks so I'm eating my normal amount and I don't need to set everything up each night, I just boil the water and pour it in and let it cook/simmer a little while. It will be like a 4 course meal, mixed with an appetizer sampler, crossed with mountain house or backpackers pantry (because almost no prep and it's nearly weightless)

If you guys want I'll post pics of how it turns out after my next trip in September

Ps. I'm going to do this in my 1.1 liter pot and my mightymo stove so wish me luck
>>
>>1073209
Do you think I could put dried lentils and sneak in a bouillon cube in, or would the bouillon not work because there would be no standing water left after it all gets absorbed by the rice and what not?
>>
>>1073209
I'm honestly not trolling I just am sick of eating them all separately, one at a time or just one thing for the whole meal, and mountain house and friends are like $8 min for a pouch.

How should I incorporate meat into this, I love meat and my vegan compatriots won't let me live it down if I start making these abominations without some form of meat in them
>>
>>1073961
Works just fine. Try it home first if you don't believe
>>
>>1073209
If I <have to> use another pot for something I have a small 0.5L cup I can use, idk if this helps much
>>
>>1073963
Will it put a coating of it on the food or will it get absorbed into the fluffy stuff like mashed potatoes?
>>
>>1073963
For meats could I add chunks of shelf stable and/or smoked meats into the pot? Or should I eat that as a side
>>
>>1073160
>>1073950
>>1073961
>>1073974
Experiment around with the amount of water necessary, then I'd recommend thermal cooking (boil water, add dry food, pour into thermos and head out) so you can cook two meals with one boiling of water.
>>
>>1073974
And yes, you could add meats directly to the pot, once you get the required water measurements figured for the rest of your meal. Summer sausage et al. shouldn't have much effect on the water measurements.
>>
>>1073965
Combine, mix with a spoon. Do you cook in general?

It works just fine to throw in a bouillon cube to rice, with water. If you suspect it won't work, mix first the seasonings in your water then add dry things.

Come on anon, make Gordon proud!
>>
For this meal you need a piece of bread and a piece of sausage.
First, you take a bite from the bread, chew then swallow. Then bite from the sausage, chew then swallow.
The nice thing is you can take a bite from the sausage first.
If you are an adventurous type like you should (you're on /out/ aren't you) then take a bite from both and chew it together. It's great.
>>
Anyone here cooking with enamel pans? are they good?
I've noticed they are pretty lightweight and look like they are non-stick pans. I consider buying a tiny one for cooking sunny side up eggs.
>>
>>1071041
Alabama is the same way.
>>
>>1073152
Kek
>>
>>1072121
This plus shelf stable bacon is unironically one of the best backpacking meals you can have
>>
>>1071123
perhaps also homosexual
>>
>>1071765
Go back to /pol/ and get your news
>>
File: vege soup.jpg (704KB, 5472x3648px) Image search: [Google]
vege soup.jpg
704KB, 5472x3648px
fresh tumeric (anti inflammatory)
makes a huge difference if you're sore
Tastes great, light and keeps really well. I always carry this stuff if i can find it.

Pic is vege soup in an old hut i found.

You can just add it to noodles, fry it, boil it, whatever.
>>
>>1075194
Soup is nice but noodles don't have much energy in them so I don't carry those anywhere. Interested though, noodly anons, what is innawoods/innatrail noodle masterrace?
>>
>>1075196
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2n5A5dKOeo
>>
>>1075196
Yeah, it's not a meal. They're good at the end of the day when you've been sweating a lot and need the electrolytes (salt) to rehydrate + bring your core temp up + safely drink from a river.

I like Nissin or Yum Yum duck.

Instant miso is really good too.
>>
>>1075194
>open flame in a crusty old wood hut
https://youtu.be/7UWElJ2O8as
>>
File: hut.jpg (700KB, 5472x3648px) Image search: [Google]
hut.jpg
700KB, 5472x3648px
>>1075200
meh, i stayed with it. I wouldn't start a fire in there or anything. They used to though.
>>
>>1068712
Min neger.
>>
>>1072957
This is worth the read.
https://what-if.xkcd.com/126/
>>
>>1072173
I threw one of these in my car box just in case. Heavy as shit but I have yet to crack into it. It does save space though.
>>
>>1068286
Smoked dry sausage, cheese, and tortillas
>>
File: nescafe.jpg (34KB, 720x414px) Image search: [Google]
nescafe.jpg
34KB, 720x414px
these are full of sugar but great in the morning
>>
File: egg noodles.jpg (33KB, 520x296px) Image search: [Google]
egg noodles.jpg
33KB, 520x296px
>>1075196
add egg noodles to dry chicken soup mix for extra cals
>>
Any tips on food, thoughts so far breakfast: oatmeal powdered milk and sugar/cinnamon
Lunch ?
Dinner: Ramen bomb
Inbetweeners:nuts dried fruit and candy
>>
>>1076146
For lunch you can use tuna foil packets and tortillas to make wraps, also pb and honey wraps are the shit, some stores carry foil packets of chicken to put in your raman bomb. Summer sausage is also a meat option if your looking for one.
>>
>>1072140

Can't say for sure but it might be that they have been pouring cold water on the pot and rack after use to cool it down faster on short day trips.

I've seen some fucked up little fire holders as a result of that fast cooling.
>>
>>1068286
I recently canoed down the river with a buddy

we mostly ate rice and beans

one night we ate rice, beans, tomato paste and eggs which we got from a small farm along the way. Shit was fucking cash man, we just made a mess tin full of that shit and put it in a tortilla
>>
File: geeps_64.png (14KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
geeps_64.png
14KB, 261x195px
>>1076146
>Ramen bomb
Explain pls Anon
>>
Buckwheat with butter or pork is awesome.
>>
>>1073962
>How should I incorporate meat into this

tinned meat is probably the least worst way. it's heavy and the packaging is dead weight, frustrating to open, annoying to pack out, but it's cheap and you don't have to critter-proof it or keep it cool, and it's already cooked in the can- one less thing to fuck up and poison yourself with.

get some fresh onions, whole garlic, tinned chopped tomatoes or a tube of tomato paste, then sachets of curry powder or fajita mix or instant gravy or whatever. you can use the oil from tuna-in-oil to fry the onions and garlic (or if you've got a powerful stove you could go full retard and carry a soda bottle filled with cooking oil, which also opens the possibility of making deep fried potatoes or maybe onion bhajis. let the oil cool before it goes back in the bottle, but don't leave it out all night in the cookpot unless you want fried ants for breakfast.)

a food flask will finish rehydrating your rice/noodles/couscous carbomonstrosity while you're using the cookpot to create the delicious meaty sauce. if you make fries you can wrap them in foil and they'll stay clean, warm and critter-free for a little bit while you arrange the rest of the meal.
>>
>>1078917
>tubes, sachets

What fag country are you from?
>>
File: IDShot_540x540.jpg (24KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IDShot_540x540.jpg
24KB, 540x540px
>>1079033
isn't toothpaste-tube tomato paste the normal thing?
>>
>>1070927
>size
2 people should be able to get by with a 1.2-1.8L pot with no issue, and if all you're doing is boiling water to rehydrate freezedried stuff a 1L pot would work.
>material
Stainless is the most durable and heats up the fastest but is the heaviest. Titanium is acceptably durable, the lightest, but heats up the slowest and is the most expensive. Aluminum is right in the middle on heat, is super cheap, and generally durable enough.
>there is no such thing as a "pure titanium" pot, they're all alloyed with either aluminum or steel, and this is rarely disclosed. As a result there can be a LARGE variance in weight from one brand to the next among same or similar sizes
For most people, the prohibitive cost and lack of performance of titanium isn't worth the 5-10g savings over aluminum.
>>
>>1073974
That would constitute a stew, and yes, people have been doing it since pre-civilization.

It also has the added benefit of softening up dried meat so you're not chewing on boot soles.
>>
>>1076146
I usually do no-cook lunches.
>meats
-Dry-smoked sausage
-Summer sausage (heavy but damn it's delicious
-those chicken or tuna salad kit thingies with tortillas, or heel pieces of wheat bread if it's my first day out (they tend to get smashed really easily despite being heel slices)
-smoked oysters in a foil pouch (Aldi usually has these, I suppose you could do tinned oysters as well but they usually poke holes in my trash bag)
-smoked salmon in a foil pouch (same deal, suppose you could do tinned)
>nonmeat proteins+fats
Honey roasted peanuts
Unsalted walnuts or pecans
>starches
-tortillas
-wheat heels
-ciabatta rolls (fairly smash-proof but use within 2 days or you can't fucking cut them)
>>
>>1079101
...no? I've lived all over the US, as well as Guam, Japan, and Korea. I've literally never seen tomato paste in anything other than glass jars or aluminum cans.

I'll occasionally find tubes of things like pesto in the fresh-veggies cooler and that's about it.
>>
>>1075196
Ramen/Pasta Sides/Mac and Cheese with packets of tuna and olive oil
>>
>>1068286 freeze dried pasta meals. The ones you just cook for ten minutes. For flavour add dried sausage and cook along for a few mins.
>>
i pack 10 rolls of summer sausage and 5 blocks of cheeder and 5 blocks of swiss , also i pack shit like powdered milk for coco
>>
>>1081961
Shows how much you know about the political situation here.
Nothing that is.
>>
>>1081961
Did the nasty man trigger you, snowflake?
>>
>>1081974
I'm just tired of people spouting ignorance about places they've never been.
>>
File: tmp_29521-lettu1891768774.jpg (162KB, 1228x816px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_29521-lettu1891768774.jpg
162KB, 1228x816px
>>1081976
Also scandi. I guess you meant >>1081961
aka the shitholes to the ground guy who was obviously triggered.

>recipe
One traditional thing is to do pancakes while out. Top off with berries from nearby. Dough can be done up front. The pans tend to be a bit heavy to carry around but are awesome at a cottage innawoods.
>>
>>1081989
Yeah I meant that guy.
Also, pancakes are fucking delicious.
>>
>>1081963
>>1081974

Spoken like true scandinavian morons. Enjoy your nanny state and your high tax until it runs dry and fucks you all. Also try not to get mowed down by a truck of peace like those other clueless swedes were a couple months ago.

Also
>Mods deleting and banning a random post
Lel, good lapdog
>>
>>1068286
>Dried Mashed Potatoes
>Top Ramen
>Jerkey

Shit's dank
>>
My goto is

Cut a potato in half and core a little out in the center. Stuff that center with a giant heap of butter and a clove of garlic. Put the halves back together, wrap in aluminum foil, and bury it in the fire pit. Wait until the fire is almost gone (6-10 hours) and find your potato... It turns into potatogarlic mush that is just perfect for a side to your kill of the day
>>
>>1068286
>>
>>1071970
Fuck those things, I've had too many.
>>
>>1082118
Sounds great. Will try this ASAP, as a side to whatever meat I'm putting on sticks that day.

Stick-meat is the best meat.
>>
>>1072121
>not a mcchicken
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRL0Wu5ZX1Y
>>
File: lettu.jpg (134KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
lettu.jpg
134KB, 960x720px
>>1082062
Thanks. Have fun with slipping to anarchy and civil war.

>high tax
Often the "high tax" isn't really high when you do a TCO calculation of everything that you get with scandi taxes (and don't have to buy it) vs. "low tax" and then pay through your nose for something de facto basic like health insurance or kindergarten.

The real question is how much disposable income do you have at the end of the day, and what is the purchasing power of that income.

The rest is just technicalities in how to allocate quality of life.

To stay on topic, here's another picture of a pancake.
>>
>>1071105
Some people actually want the skin to be edible though.
>>
>>1079101
Tomato paste has been mostly in cans in the US, I've been seeing it more often in tubes the past few years. Great really since I've never needed to use a whole can.
>>
File: gL2jeAt.jpg (348KB, 1270x3469px) Image search: [Google]
gL2jeAt.jpg
348KB, 1270x3469px
>>1071942
>caramel

For anyone reading this, an the most important part is "in water".
>>
>>1071152
Cuban women are fucking hot, and love sex.
>t. Cuban-American
>>
>>1073950
Hop on the /out/ discord server.
>>
>>1082118
>fire pit
What?
>>
>>1087273
Where your campfire goes so it doesn't wander away
>>
>>1087926
Teach me how to make one
>>
>>1087929
Here is the most common fire pits to keep your fire from wandering away
>>
>>1088066
Seriously mate, I know what they are but I don't know what's the best way to make them.
>>
>>1088077
>dig hole
>build fire in hole
There are 2 main purposes to a fire pit:
1. Protect the fire from wind
2. Protect the everything-else from the fire
Dirt don't burn.
>>
>>1088082
Doesn't the fire need more oxygen? I feel like in the hole it wouldn't get enough.
>>
>>1088082
>Dirt don't burn.
Chlorine trifluoride would like to have a word with you.
>>
>>1088093
Depends on how big and/or complicated the hole is. A standard, 6" deep, round hole (the kind you get from 3 shovels full of dirt) will hold a standard log-cabin or teepee fire of standard kindling and provide it sufficient oxygen.

>>1088174
That's not really burning tho. That's somewhere between a hatefucking and opening a portal to the 7th circle of hell.
>>
>>1088082
Tree roots can burn, so check that your pit base has none. Otherwise all might appear to be hunky dory, anon leaves without leaving a trace and later a tree catches fire.
>>
>>1088204
I see, thanks a lot friend.
>>
>>1068712
That's great, I hiked for two weeks in sweden and I had countless of these !
>>
>>1071537
>>bullion cube
bouillon.
>>
>>1082157
>the secret was knowing how to remove the scent glands
>step 2: remove scent glands.
Kek
>>
>>1089311
The only reason I haven't tried it
>>
>>1089311
We learned so much from the injuns
>>
File: stew.jpg (16KB, 306x204px) Image search: [Google]
stew.jpg
16KB, 306x204px
>>1068286
good old hobo stew. just need tin foil and some coals.

meat potatoes veggies salt pepper bay leaf if you want to get fancy.
>>
>>1089393
this is only if you are hunting obviously.
>>
>>1071639
i can't taste anything
>>
>>1071639
pure shit you are overwhelming your senses so nothing tastes good without sugar.
>>
>>1078917
>fry in tuna oil

>your stuff smells like stankin pussy the rest of the trip

naw
>>
>>1090010
Just keep a small container of bacon hear
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.