[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys have weird dreams when sleeping /out/? Does anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1451024085_1471_6841.jpg (310KB, 1785x1339px) Image search: [Google]
1451024085_1471_6841.jpg
310KB, 1785x1339px
Do you guys have weird dreams when sleeping /out/?

Does anyone know anything about this subject?
>>
Yes I have. I had a dream that turned into a furry mountain lion and lived the rest of my life in the woods since I could never return to society. The weird part is that I hate furfaggotry but it was a surprisingly cozy dream.
>>
>>1067941
>Does anyone know anything about this subject?
Yup. Intense dreams are caused by intense emotions. You were probably doing something particularly exciting that day, even if that was just a hike, if it were new and exciting to you, that would still qualify.

>>1067946
The idea that dreams have 'meaning' is only a half-truth. You likely weren't dreaming about being a lion because you're suppressing wanting to be a furry, but rather the meaning is relative to how you in particular feel about lions.
>>
>>1067946
That's weird.

For example tonight I dreamed with people who I have never met and people that I haven't seen in over 10 years. Plus we all were inside a huge ass train that was like a cruise ship and you could leave the train even when it was travelling at high speed.
I didn't do drugs btw.
>>
>>1067946
There is literally nothing wrong with this.
>>
depends on if i find mugwort
>>
Sleep with your head facing slightly downhill and it's even better.
>>
I had this one where I was in one of those cylinder space stations like In interstellar, where you can see people walk above you. This giant magical Chinese dragon was eating people who were just calmy standing on a hill. I was one of them and was eaten.
>>
It was raining really hard at night and I was alone in my one man tent and had a dream about dozens of green tree frogs coming up out of the ground and staring at me from outside the tent

It felt so real at the time too
>>
>>1069377
I had a dream I was at a fuckin weaboo convention and then Jeff Bridges slipped me some lsd, I started tripping like crazy and then woke up sweating with my heart pounding. This was during 15 days of backpacking.
>>
New and different experiences and enviorments provoke thoughts
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.