[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/out/ Men who /out/ with women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 17

File: outgrillz.jpg (161KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
outgrillz.jpg
161KB, 720x720px
Who here is a real man and has a real woman who loves to go /out/?
>>
>>1065691
You mean, "hetero couples /out/"? Who with a healthy mental disposition doesn't?
>>
>>1065691
went on a 6h hike with my wife today.
>>
I just bought new packs for my wife and I. I purchased a Gregory Baltoros for myself, and a Gregory Deva for her. Should do us fine for the HST and the JMT next summer. We'll hopefully be going a nice loop in SNP in August or September, but lots of overnights to work out the kinks in our backpacking setups.
>>
>>1065696
He means /serial killer victims general/.
Last thing you want is to bring a woman out, not only this makes you weaker to the most dangerous predator: man, but also means added responsibility.
>>
File: 1440597995265.jpg (30KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1440597995265.jpg
30KB, 512x384px
>>1065716
>>
>>1065716
Posted this in the other thread. I'm down to go /out/ with the girl, we go to the beach and stuff a lot. But I refuse to take her fishin.

If I took her fishin, and she enjoyed it, and one day we got married, and then I had a weekend off work and really needed to get out of the house and away from her, and I told her that I was going fishin and she wanted to come with... I would commit sudoku.
>>
This thread is bait for the incels that hang out on this board.
No one in this thread has the right to cry "shitposting" once the MGTOW shitstorm starts.
This thread is a troll thread.
If OP disagrees he is a liar as well as a shitposter.
>>
>>1065757
Any MGTOW is automagically a shitposter, no matter what they post.
>>
>>1065761
And any poster baiting them in order to get them to post is also a shitposter.
>>
File: 1247206699384.jpg (11KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1247206699384.jpg
11KB, 320x240px
>>1065762
Hopefully the incels get riled up enough that they leave then :p
>>
>>1065764
Its been over two years, they are not going anywhere.
They are willing to burn this place to the ground.
Are you ?
Do you think its a good idea to ruin this place just to enforce the status quo on a bunch of people with limited mental resources?
If you keep on topic with only /out/ related subjects, they seem to behave just fine.
Do you see how you are the asshole here?
>>
>>1065771
Nah, they're the ones that have a public freakout and almost commit suicide when you use a single pronoun in a post
>>
A real woman would stay in the home but you can't find them anymore. Is your gf a trap?
>>
File: 1397678030100.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1397678030100.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>1065782
Ah yes, another sexist piece of shit
>>
I never include women in my hobbies because they ruin them.

Go fishing? Hope you enjoy taking care of her the entire time.

Go camping? Hope you're prepared to listen to constant complaining.

Etc etc.

There are women who are fine outdoors I just haven't ever dated one and I live in a small rural town in arkansas. They're just too obsessed with their phones and constant interactions with their social circle
>>
I haven't found an /out/ gf yet. My last one liked """hiking"""" around town and developed parks and stuff, but balked at the innawoods and longer term camping trips.
>>
>>1065777
If you know that will be the response , every single time, that makes you the instigator.
Why do you want to ruin this board?
>>
>>1065691
We're planning a weeklong camping trip to CO in the winter once the semester wraps up. She tells me she can't wait to share that with me.

Feelsgood.
>>
>>1065846
Sounds awesome, where are you two going?
>>
>>1065846
>>1065975

To the imaginary campground Samefag
>>
Real men pump and dump. Wear a condom boys cuz they all have stds. And buy stock in Purina there is an epidemic of cat collecting women over 30
>>
File: chrome_2017-07-22_15-46-33.png (5KB, 357x115px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-07-22_15-46-33.png
5KB, 357x115px
>>1065978
nah
>>
This thread is full of stupid people who don't realize they're stupids.
>>
>>1065990
We are being raided by /pol/
>>
>>1065975
Odds are, Eleven Mile State Park. Helen Hunt Falls maybe. She loves hiking but has never really experienced winter camping. I'm hoping she'll enjoy it as much as I do.
>>
Me and my bf go out a lot were both dudes
> get salty faggots
>>
I got lucky and married her. She's been out of service for a couple years though for ortho surgeries and now she's way pregnant. She has one more meniscus tear to fix but after that she's good and then we can get back to doing our thing and pass this all on to our little one.

A lot of people act like kids restrict your outdoor activities but I don't think that's the case. Alters them maybe, but around the 1 year mark I know some couples who do tons of stuff with their kids. I think it'll be fun, and my wife stays at home so she said I can still get in my climbing and backpacking trips as long as I let her have off days too.
>>
File: mesh.jpg (2MB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
mesh.jpg
2MB, 2304x1728px
>>1066047
do yourself a favor and get an osprey poco plus, and get them in it and used to it as soon as they're big enough. 16 lbs, iirc (i started mine early at around 4 months because he has a super strong neck from having an extra big ol' fucking lollipop head). they're spendy, but you can find them basically brand new on craigslist by retards who decided to wait til their kid was 18 months and they wouldn't tolerate it.
>easy buckles
>up to 45 lbs
>22l storage
>sunshade
>stirrups
>even when tiny kid is still high enough to see over your shoulder
>air gap between your back and their front so you don't die of heat
my kid's 2 1/2 now, and we've put literally hundreds of miles on ours.
>>
>>1066036
Eh, faggots aren't as bad as women, try harder
>>
>>1066073
That was my point
>>
>>1066060
That's awesome bro. Sitting on your dad's back while going hiking must magical as fuck. Your boy's gonna grow up strong.
>>
>>1066176
thanks. i hope so. he can already hike 2 miles on his own, and has a little jr. sized deuter backpack he loves (3 bucks at goodwill!). we've done a lot of dispersed car camping, but in september or october when the mosquitoes fuck off i'm going to take him properly backpacking in the sierra and see how deep we can get.
>>
File: IMG_21053148473625.jpg (73KB, 843x501px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_21053148473625.jpg
73KB, 843x501px
>>1066194
Good on ya man, nice little family your bring in up there
>>
>>1066060
Really inspiring, thanks anon. We were given a carrier, forget what brand and I'm at work, but I was looking at the Deuter one since I do get a discount on it. Osprey significantly better you think?

We are having a girl so I am actually kind of excited to get her in to as much as she wants to. We have a bunch of relatives talking about buying her dumb girl consumer shit like pink clothes and jewelry. So I'm going to try and just go the opposite direction.

I'm not a SJW check-my-privilege type, and my wife is pretty traditional and loves being able to stay at home, but there is a definite line between 'traditional woman' and 'useless consumer drone'. I'm sure she will grow up and have her own interests but as long as I make backpacking, climbing, and everything else a viable option, I've done my part. But I'd kill myself if I gave her a tablet at 3 years old and she grew up to be a Facebook-dwelling airhead.
>>
Cool, but my type of woman is one who can bench at least 200 solar masses and is older than the human race itself, with godly powers as well. If I can find one I'll certainly take her /out/ with me.
>>
>>1066257
when i was doing my research 3 years ago nothing came close to the features offered by the poco plus. i don't know what's changed since then. and i'm not just one of this site's mindless "muh osprey" drones, my wife's backpacking pack is a deuter and mine's a gregory.

>I'd kill myself if I gave her a tablet at 3 years old and she grew up to be a Facebook-dwelling airhead.
lol. i'm right there with you. i'm pretty sure mine's either going to take all this to the next level and be soloing denali in winter by 19, or completely rebel and be a computer programmer.
>>
>>1066421
OK, cool. I'll give it a closer look.
>>
File: 91570932.gif (2MB, 352x198px) Image search: [Google]
91570932.gif
2MB, 352x198px
>>1065691
i dont have "a woman"
-=because I have standards=-

I never would give up my freedom only to be laid / have a relationsship.
>>
>>1066194
>>1066060
Where in the Sierras? I can't wait to have a kid or two and take my kid to Sequoia all the fucking time. Kids are gonna do the HST before they are three.
>>
>>1066440
Then this thread is clearly not for you, moron.
>>
>>1066445
yosemite and all over sierra n.f. south of yosemite. we were actually supposed to be in tuolumne today, but the detwiler fire fucked those plans up. but if i can get a good mosquito report we'll do an over nighter in the mountains later this week instead.
>>
>>1066452
Very nice. I love Yosemite. I need to make it up to Tuolumne, but that's a 4.5-5 hour drive for me, whereas SNP is never more than 2 even to the far places like Mineral King or Road's End. I need to figure out how to pull off camping at Tuolumne basically without a reservation, and not being able to show up by 5 am. Any tips for that area?
>>
>>1066459
><2 hours
jelly as a donut. we're at least 4 hours from everywhere in the sierra, so daytripping there with the kid is pretty much out for a bit longer. fortunately we have good forests and the beach where we live. and when it comes to visiting yosemite we cheat-we have a family cabin near mariposa (hence the fire fucking everything up, but no, thankfully it didn't burn down), so i don't have any advice for staying in the park. sorry.
>>
File: IMG_1194.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1194.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>1065691
Me, senpai
>pls don't bully for the hat, I thought it looked cool
>>
>>1066476
>and then it rotates
I've always known this fucking iPhone is a meme
>>
>>1066476
hat schmat, i'm looking at that claw hand on her shoulder. it's like the anti-hoverhand
>you'll never escape me!
>>
>>1066488
Never noticed that, but it's fucking ridiculous if I look at it that way
>>
File: 1394-NoseFromGrass.jpg (46KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1394-NoseFromGrass.jpg
46KB, 600x450px
>>1066470
Yeah, it's pretty nice. I can see this on a clear day from the east side of town.
>>
>>1066060
>>1066257
CAUTION
there has been a recent product recall on some osprey poco models. I don't know what they've done to fix it yet. Deuter makes a good one.
>>
File: wed.jpg (2MB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
wed.jpg
2MB, 2304x1728px
>>1066923
thanks for the heads up, but looking at my pack and the description of the recall it sounds like it's dumbass parents who don't pay attention and put both their kid's legs through one leg hole. audi 5000 syndrome.
>>
>>1065727
You could take her fishing but if you do get married, wouldnt the mature thing be to establish boundries?
>>
File: womensliberation.jpg (147KB, 898x449px) Image search: [Google]
womensliberation.jpg
147KB, 898x449px
>>1065784
>>
>>1065691
i like pussy clean and fresh. /out/ sex is stinky dirty disgusting.
>>
>>1066982
Doesn't he have a wife and a big family? Can you tell when you're being pandered to?
>>
>>1067061
>implying he isn't correct.
Are you autistic or what? You can have a gf/wife and realize that the average modern woman doesn't provide as much as a traditional one.
>>
Went on a camping trip last year with gf and another couple. I let her pack her own bag and food to see how she'd do. Packed in way more weight than me but never complained once. Her and I set up our tent, built a fire, and we're already cooking and chilling while the other couple argued over their tent. Other girl made her man carry half of her stuff and complained most of the time. My gf was chopping wood and having fun fishing with me. I tied her lines and took the fish off her hook but that wasn't bad at all. She hikes like a champ too. Since then she's been buying her own gear and getting really into all stuff /out/. She's got a green thumb too and has been growing a ton of our food and herbs. 10/10 for me, feel bad for my buddy though he's still with his girl and only car camps now.
>>
>>1067092
Sounds like a real catch. Congrats.
>>
>>1067092
>a female chopping wood

That's not believable
>>
>>1065716

Not uh. A women is great if you need to get away, specially if it's from a bear. Just make sire to carry your jetfire.
>>
>>1065727

>I'm down to go /out/ with the girl
Don't lie, we all know you're a faggot.
>>
my penis shrinks significantly when i do high output activities that gets me sweating

how do you even bone a woman after?
>>
>>1067092
does she also pull plow?
>>
>>1065691
She's cute. Can I get her phone number?
>>
File: IMG_0387.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0387.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>1065727
You go fishing alone, she'll be fine with that
>>
Yup, my girl is a keeper.
>>
>>1065788
No, you just have terrible taste.
>>
Yeah, a few girlfriends have been into it and a few of my female friends as well. Some of the have been a little whiny but for the most part troopers.

One of my recent partners was fairly stereotypical. I'm phone-posting at the moment so pardon my lack of greentexting.

I have a friend who is super /out/, he and I decide to do a local day hike near Mt Baker. It's not super strenuous or anything. When my gf has done glacier hikes etc so I figure she might be into coming along, she does. Once we hit the trail she's lagging a bit and my friend is hauling ass. I hang back with her but she says "go at your normal pace I don't want to hold anybody back". I do just that and end up keeping up with my friend. For most of the hike we keep together because there are a lot of Vistas and good stopping points. Day seems fine and the gf is outwardly happy and taking pictures etc. I drive back everyone back to town, they both sleep the whole way. Once she and I have showers she blows up about how awful of a time she had and that she should have known it was going to be just "bro time". I was pretty confused, I'd asked her if anything was bothering her during the hike, "no anon, I'm having a great time". This was one of a few red flags that kept me from taking the relationship into serious territory.

Current gf is just strictly day-hike/car-camp tier but at least she's honest if something is bothering her.
>>
>>1069373
>For most of the hike we keep togethe
I mean the whole group here.
>>
>>1065727
>I had a weekend off work and really needed to get out of the house and away from her, and I told her that I was going fishin and she wanted to come with... I would commit sudoku.
Or you could be honest and say you just need some time on your own, you can do that in a healthy relationship.
>>
>>1066440
If your woman doesnt allow you freedom you are a dumb piece of beta shit. You can live together and still do your own thing, its not like you have to hold hands 24/7. I am camping with my gf for 2 weeks in austria now and it is great.
>>
>>1066440
Virgin beta detected
>>
>>1065691
Me and the gf do caving and climbing together. We don't do much overnight stuff, we prefer to get properly exhausted climbing rocks or getting covered in mud deep in the caves, then head home for whatever had been slowcooking while we were gone, a hot shower, and curling up in bed to rest our weary bones.
>>
>>1067553
Mary- Lou could pull a plow
If only I would let er
Twice as strong as any ox
And she don't smell much better
>>
>>1067092
You best teach her to can/ pickle. Then marry her. A wife that preserves preserves a marriage.
>>
>>1065727
Does she know your dad never loved you and that you use a trip code because of it?
>>
>>1065691
Just remember that women are extremely injury prone, in studies they are generally twice as likely to be injured as a man
>>
>>1070293
And 10x more likely to be struck by lightning. Did you know that over 5,000 female bass are struck by lightning each year.
>>
>>1066488
>not grabbing your girl like a caveman

That's an alphahand bro. If you don't employ she will find a man who does.
>>
>>1067047
I like to take my girls after they've worked up a good lather.

Nothing finer than convincing a sweat soaked qt3.14 to slide off her sopping wet jogging pants so I can bury my face deep in the folds of her box.
>>
>>1066476
Naw you guys look cute together.
You need a thicker leather cowboy style hat though.

This makes you look like an extra in the filming of jurassic park.
>>
>>1069373
Ugh I hate that.
Sounds so familiar.
We are not psychic. She shoud have told you during the hike! Maybr during one of the hundreds of times you asked her.
>>
>>1070407
That's not true but women are twice as likely to be injured, suffer concussions etc

http://jschool.ca/newswire/1304-female-consussions

>CONCUSSIONS TWICE AS LIKELY IN WOMEN'S HOCKEY

Its the same for football/soccer and in studies conducted by various countries militaries, skeletal injuries are especially prevalent
>>
What is it like to be within close proximity of a grill?
>>
>>1071707
Its fucking horrible and they get your wallet every time.
They also smell nice at night and HORRIBLE in the morning
>>
>>1071707
theyre soft
>>
>>1071713
they are not that bad but definitely don't recommend marriage. just easy fun times.
>>
>>1071707
90% of the time, not worth the frustration.

>>1070583
I almost vomited

>>1070143
Yeah she knows. Well not about the tripcode, but that my dad was kinda a piece of shit.

She also knows I don't really give a fuck what random people think about me, so I'm not even going to put in the effort to type in the trip every time I post on a thread where it's useful and then delete it again when it's not needed. It is much easier just to leave it therr.
>>
File: 1497726676623.jpg (61KB, 604x544px) Image search: [Google]
1497726676623.jpg
61KB, 604x544px
>>1071729
Isnt there any way for you to reconcile your differences with your dad and become a stable enough person to drop the trip?
>>
>>1071856
Nope. Too late. He ded.
>>
File: 1462204162683.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1462204162683.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>1071857
Damn, sorry for our loss.
>>
>>1066476
Nothing wrong with a pink hat anon.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.