[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best way to eat outdoors? Is it dangerous to eat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Flies-Control-1024x512.jpg (94KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
Flies-Control-1024x512.jpg
94KB, 1024x512px
What is the best way to eat outdoors? Is it dangerous to eat something if a fly or gnat kamikazes into it?
>>
>>1063503
I hear that you can't eat Poptarts raw or you'll get sick.
>>
>>1063509
I've never cooked a poptart in my life yuppie
>>
little fly poop/carcus ain't gonna kill ya. I can't think of any real problems. Don't eat anything to old? Make sure you stored your food right and it's still good. If you use local water boil it our whatever.
>>
>>1063514
Autism spotted.
>>
>>1063503
>Is it dangerous to eat something if a fly or gnat kamikazes into it?
Eat fly. Fly is protein.
>>
>>1063503
It depends on what the fly or gnat was walking on before you ate it
If it was walking on human shit, it can still have shit on its legs, and then you are eating human shit
That's why I stick to eating mosquitoes
>>
>>1063503
You're an animal. You're designed to be able to eat some dirt and grit here and there
>>
>>1063645
You probably consume more shit and boogers from daily life being in public restrooms, door handles etc.
>>
>>1063661
But mommy said I need to purrell my hands every hour and dont forget! And no fingers in my mouth and be careful what I touch and watermelon-scented shampoo every other day
>>
>>1063700
Shouldn't have deleted your other post "shit boogers" was funny as fuck
>>
It always irks me if people throw away food that fell on the ground. Unless it's really covered in sand or dirt there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>1063700
>public restrooms
can vary from immaculate to disgusting
But I'm not eating in there and I wash my hands
>door handles
are very clean. There is no source of food for bacteria and they are dry
The place in your home with the most numerous and largest variety of microbes, is the kitchen sink
>>
>>1063503
The more bacteria you expose yourself to, the less frequently you get sick and the quicker you get better when you do. Eat dirt, splash around in puddles, don't wash your hands unless there's visible crap on them, NEVER use purell. Expect to take time to adjust, then you'll just stop getting sick.
>>
Those vegetables that grow outside have been peed on by birds.
>>
>>1064140
Yep I can confirm I am botulism proof since I ate raw dirt. Come at me botulinum a-g
>>
>>1063722
I went hiking with a guy a few weeks ago who threw his orange peel into the woods. Never have I been so triggered.
>>
File: img-thing_out.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing_out.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>1064277
the whole peel?
>>
>>1063503
flies vomit every time they land. i would throw out anything that flies touch
>>
>>1063700
i eat my own boogers to boost my immune system. get on my level
>>
>>1064277
I do this. Suck it, nerd.
>>
>>1064325
see
>>1064283
>>
>>1064277
I see no problem with this. It biodegrades and nourishes the soil.
>>
>>1064140
Yeah that's cool and all but sanitizing is not the only reason we wash our hands. I don't like walking around with greasy and dirty hands.
>>
>>1063640
good luck catching that little fucker
>>
>>1064140
Please go expose yourself to some Shigella or E. coli O157:H7
Post pics of your bloody diarrhea so we can laugh at you
>>
>>1063645
Your phone or kb/m has literally billions of times more shit bacteria on it than a fly's legs.

>>1063509

Those are pure sugar which is an antiseptic and chemicals. Nothing bad can live on them.
>>
>not exclusively eating flies when innawoods

I just throw some poop and food waste into a little baggies when I go camping. Weighs almost nothing and attracts hundreds of flies per day. Just smear a pea sized amount on your forehead and walk with your mouth open. Flies contain the perfect balance of protein, water, and nutrition to keep you going all day long.
>>
File: Attach10736_20160524_224216.jpg (85KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Attach10736_20160524_224216.jpg
85KB, 960x1280px
>>1063748
Your sink has more microbes than this, for sure. This is a shitpost.
>>
>>1063503
>What is the best way to eat outdoors?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez8wH827Dog
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.