[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I survive with nothing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: r1235152_16322687.jpg (17KB, 340x227px) Image search: [Google]
r1235152_16322687.jpg
17KB, 340x227px
Im gonna be kicked out of my house with little money to survive in the streets, have no friends to stay with, also didnt finished high school...
>>
>>1062359

Go to a temp labor and get some work.

Sleep in a car or tent, get a gym membership to bath.
>>
Get a labouring job. Fruit picking or shit kicker on a construction site.
>>
File: 1500169264735m.jpg (116KB, 880x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500169264735m.jpg
116KB, 880x1024px
>>1062359
What part of the country are you in? Make a plan to get somewhere you can live outside during winter, bums freeze to death all the time.
Get to a large town in a warm state and stand outside a Home Depot. If you're a white guy and don't look creepy as fuck you'll get hired over Mexicans all day (white people don't like having brown people see where they live). Be very vague if people ask about your life, don't creep them out.
If all else fails, panhandle. You can probably make $200-400/day in a large town, which comes out to $75K-$150K tax free.
Whatever you do, don't consider robbery. Everyone I know CCs and I won't hesitate to blast your guts open if you come at me.

Good Luck!
>>
>>1062391
Samefagging here.
A busy intersection completes a cycle every 2 minites. If you stand on the median for 12 hours that is 720 minutes a day, or 360 traffic light cycles. If you can average a dollar per cycle you'll be making a aix future income. It's a numbers game. Be very visible to as many cars as possible.
Again though, do NOT consider robbery. I'll fucking kill you.
>>
>>1062359
Stay in your containment thread, loser
>>1062116
>>
>>1062446
stay mad faggot
>>
>>1063802
Reminder that posting unecessary threads numps relevant content off the board. You are a plebian idiot who didnt finish college asking us how to survive while homeless. If youd finished school maybe youd know where youd do better to ask that question. You know, in a thread where the people are doing and succeeding at what you want to do?
Maybe its just me, or maybe youre fucking retarded.
>>
>>1062359
use one of thew million help organisations, state resources, religious help orgs or get a job.
or literally type your questions into google.

also wrong board >>>/larping/
or at least stay in the containment post >>>1062116
>>
File: beggurs.png (1MB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
beggurs.png
1MB, 600x1000px
>>1062359
>"Alms. I said "alms" you backbiter. Give a crippled worker a helping hand."
>>
>>1063810
oh noes this slow ass board is going to have one of the many irrelevant threads bumped off. next time use that college education to come up with a better excuse for your superiority complex.
>>
>>1063830
>lookit me im a huge stupid faggot with an overinflated ego nothing i do can be wrong and if you call me on my shit it just means youre stupid hahaaaaa
>>
>>1063841
I enjoyed debating anon but I have other things to do, thanks for trying at least. it was fun.
>>
>>1063850
>im so on top of this ill just prove your point with every post
>i love digging myself deeper into a hole and continuing to learn nothing
>how do be homeless pls no bully im bedder than u tho plebs git gud
>im out rekt u lol got bedder things 2do
>>
File: 13.jpg (76KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
76KB, 640x640px
>>1063852
damn, you sure told me. what are you 19? i'm not even sure what you're on about. go fuck yourself kid.
>>
>>1063865
>im so retarded that ill never know just hw retarded i am
>>
Suck dicks
>>
>>1062374
>>1062376
>>1062391
If OP wanted to work he wouldn't be in this situation in the first place. Of course, if he were really /out/, he wouldn't be asking for advice, he'd just go fishing.

Give Anon a fish, feed him for a day; troll Anon to fish, feed him for a lifetime.
>>
>>1063850
ah yes the age old redditor tactic of I've not got time to keep this going - in other words they've ran out of arguements
>>
This thread is gay and I think I've caught AIDS just from posting in it
>>
>>1063865
>The guy advocating multiple threads on being homeless actually has nowhere to go
Shocker
>>
File: image_0.png (83KB, 212x218px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.png
83KB, 212x218px
>>1062359
Why are you so poor and helpless? Explain it to me only if its not your fault.
>>
>>1064158
>>1064713
meanwhile these faggots rot while being condescending on 4chan. on the bright side I'm sure someone found your anonymous post entertaining.
>>
>>1062374
This. Get fit while you're at the gym; makes ya more marketable.
And assuming there're libraries near ya, get your fucking GED; only means more job opportunities for ya.
Then, if ya wanna be more productive, you can try to get involved in whatever homeless resources that're undoubtedly available in your locale. Shelters, churches, libraries, and communiy colleges normally have a fuckton of misc quality, collectively.
Otherwise, I dunno, refurbish computers for the elderly; easy $100 dollars whenever someone answers your newspaper/craigslist/mailbox ad.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.