[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have a good /out/ related story from when they where kids?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

Anyone have a good /out/ related story from when they where kids?
>>
>in 14 foot tinny fishing out in the deep sea
>giant shadow goes under boat
>is a baby humpback whale
>it swims around and under the boat for some time
>does some playful humpback stuff, then swims away

That's about it for me. Never experienced anything cool in the woods as a kid (or adult).
>>
>>1060339
>/out/ related story

>9y/o
>first fishing trip with dad
>dad tries to bond by offering me a sip of his beer
>austism kicks in, D.A.R.E. mindwashing seconds the motion
>proudly tell him 'I don't drink'
>sit in silence for next several hours

>11 y/o
>at boyscout camp
>not allowed to shower alone
>no one else willing to go with gay kid, I take pity on him
>he spends whole time staring at my junk
>everyone else stops talking to me
>quit boyscouts because I no longer have friends

Oh, wait... good stories? No, that all happened when I grew up and started traveling full time. Life is good.
>>
>>1060339

>About 9 years old. 1992, go inna woods with 12 yr old cousin behind house in Georgia.
>explore too far, too many turns, get too lost, get more lost.
>come across three dead dogs off a dirt road. someone had shot in head and had lined up in row. Freaked out. Started singing the chorus to "life is a highway" over and over to help keep ourselves calm.
>get scared, older cousin absolutely convinces me their are devil worshipers all around us nearby..
>come across white abandoned house that had been graffitied by kids probably. All boarded up. Did not break inside. Odd sets of planted bushes we thought were marijuana (it wasn't)
>came across a rocky hill my cousin convinces me is some kind of satan sacrifice alter. Their was light water running down the side, brown mud which he convinced me was old blood from previous sacrifice.
>he freaks himself out at this point.
More "life is a highway" singing commences.
Find our way out and onto a main road. Its totally dark. Make it to gas station and decide on the purchase of two tubes of "squeeze pop" as sustenance. Attendant was all smiles.
>Leave and go back on main road. Cousins parents eventually pick us up. Pissed.
Explain that they had already visited gas station and told attendant they were looking for us. He told us nothing.
>>
>>1060618
>Started singing the chorus to "life is a highway" over and over to help keep ourselves calm.
Then later
>More "life is a highway" singing commences.
holy kek
>>
File: IMG_2127.jpg (152KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2127.jpg
152KB, 857x1200px
>>1060339
When I was about 10(ten) we were almost to the top of a big mountain near where we lived and I had to take a humongous shit. We didn't bring any toilet paper so I decided I would just use a pile of rocks that were conveniently right next where I was shitting. I started grabbing the rocks and wiping my ass with them until I noticed a brown, sticky, smelly substance on the undersides of the rocks. They turn out to be rocks that were covering up someone else's shit. I was wiping my ass with shit covered rocks and I got that shit all over my hands. My dad and his buddies got a real kick out of it and started calling me Goldfinger. 25 years later, they still call me Goldfinger.

(Pic unrelated)
>>
Went camping near a waterfall in southeast Tasmania when I was about 15, before I left home I grabbed a bottle of some liquor from my mum's cabinet, not sure what it was.
Was sitting near a fire doing shots with a friend about 5 metres away from the edge of the small waterfall, was probably about a 10 foot drop onto some tree roots and rocks.

That's the last thing I remember. I woke up from a coma 2 weeks later in hospital with a broken jaw and a mouth full of shattered teeth.

Apparently I tripped near the edge of the waterfall and fell head first down it. Got pulled out by s.e.s and put in intensive care for two weeks.
Had to wait for my jaw to heal before I could get dental work done.
All back to normal now though apart from a scar under my chin.
>>
>>1060416
>proudly tell him 'I don't drink'
kek
>>
>>1060618
the attendant might have thought you guys ran away hence why he didn't tell you anything and instead phoned your cousin's parents to pick you up. unless he didn't phone them and they found you themselves, in which case he's a dick.
>>
>>1060618
the scariest part of this story is your grammar
>>
>>1062386
hahaha made my day man, thanks for sharing.
>>
I died [/the end]
>>
File: 1491685898354.png (55KB, 207x198px) Image search: [Google]
1491685898354.png
55KB, 207x198px
>>1060339
>be 8
>living outside Washington D.C
>go fishing at a popular spot with a sea wall instead of a bank
>early morning so there's only one other guy there
>he doesn't speak much english
>we entertain ourselves fishing for a while
>he fucking falls in
>wtf do I do
>he can't swim
>water is low and there's at least 5 feet between the water level and the top of the sea wall
>run home and get dad
>dad comes, ropes, and saves the dominican
>looks fucking pissed about it

thats when I learned not to fish there alone
>>
>be me, ten years old
>Get bb gun as Xmas gift
>Dad instills gun safety and warns me not to kill anything with it and if I did I would have to eat what I kill
>Bb gun, old ass Swiss army knife and a coon skin cap. I am Davey Crockett
>Everyday I'm exploring the fields and woods around the house having the time of my life
>One day while surrounded by angry natives (read: tin cans) I was firing wildly ignoring dad's gun safety rules when a stray shot struck a gross old pigeon from the near by farm.
>I filled with feels, not only did I kill something accidentally I would now have to eat this disgusting dead bird
>It didn't even cross my mind that there was no way my parents would find out. I panicked and asked my older brother for help
>He told me it was all true and that when he was younger our dad had made him eat something he shot too and it was awful but he agreed to help me
>He told me he would bury the bird if I did some of his chores for the next little while
>I ended up doing the dishes like every night for a week or something plus my own chores and stuff
>The end
>>
>small stream that run's behind Intermediate school.
>one day me and best friend decide to follow it.
>plan out shit accordingly so we have enough time to explore and don't get caught skipping classes
>follow stream down till it widens and no other way to continue without getting into it and getting wet
>"what are you a pussy?"
>continue wading through the stream in school uniforms till come across an abandoned house in a more wooded area
>house looks burnt out
>circle around house, find driveway that leads to the street, vaguely recognise where we are.
>oh shit it's getting late
>quickly rush back to school
>apart from being covered in mud, no one suspects a thing.
>>
>>1063080

>afterschool
>decide to ride to house in our bikes
> left bikes on lawn in front of house and went in
>house is all burnt up, smells like shit
>"OI WHO'S THERE!"
>run out of the house and back to the street
>oh shit we forgot our bikes.
>hiding behind bushes we look at some man pick up our bikes and move them to the back of the house.
>fuck
>still hiding, and watching the man, seeing if he goes away.
>he doesn't
>come up with a plan to get our bikes back.
>i sneak as close to our bikes as possible
>friend get's a couple of rocks and start's throwing them at the house.
>man rushes outside to my friend, I quickly grab the bikes the street.
>fuck he saw me
>give bike to friend, then quickly ride away

Pretty fun desu.
>>
File: Utah Beer.jpg (47KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
Utah Beer.jpg
47KB, 560x560px
>>1060339
>Go to boy scout camp with a bunch of other mormon boy scouts (exmormon now)
>bear river, UT (if any of you are familiar with the area)
>Immediately conflict with one of the other dudes
>important to note- his dad is staying with our troop and is some sort of leader but not the head leader
>IDK why but he talked so much shit about me specifically, even though we'd never interacted before camp and barely chatted before he started talking shit
>I get to live next tent from this kid for a week
>over time his passive aggressiveness wears on me
>I swim in the lake a lot, hang out with chiller fellow scouts
>everyone says he's talking mad shit
>kinda just want to go home and play video games about day 3 or 4, tired of dealing with difficult kid
>night of second to last day (packing up and heading out tomorrow) we're sitting around the fire and he says something to my face, I don't even remember what
>I punch him in the mouth
first time ever doing something violent, definitely not a hard punch
>he slaps me
>I tackle him onto the ground, not hitting him just yelling in his face
>His dad pulls me off of him, I'm sent to my tent
>I hear him getting comforted, his dad says "sometimes you've just got to hit someone if he's acting like an idiot," basically justifying and supporting his son's behavior
>next day my dad shows up, I'm packing my shit up and see him having a serious conversation with troop leader and other kid's dad
>get in the car, asks me what happened
>I explain very poorly, he can tell i'm frazzled by the whole thing
>I'm expecting huge fucking trouble about this
> He says "huh." and doesn't even seem angry at me
>He bought the new modest mouse album (I loved that band as a kid, the album is "we were lucky we were dead before the ship even sank") and asks me if I want to listen to it on the drive home. I say yes. Rest of drive is just listening to music.

To this day that album reminds me of the time my dad was super cool about me punching a bitch.
>>
>>1060339
Never went out as a kid.
>>
>>1060339

> 8yo
> run in a field with my knife in hand
> trip and fall forward
> use my arms to cushion my fall
> knife still in hand, the blade pointing to my face
> blade passes my head by 5inches
> mfw I realized I almost stabbed myself

Knife and running, never again
>>
File: IMG_3142.jpg (200KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3142.jpg
200KB, 960x716px
12 or 13, was innawoods with my 17 yr old rotc cousin. Him and his rotc friends had flares and wanted to show them off. Eventually he starts setting brush on the trail on fire to teach us how to stomp it out. His buddies punch his shoulder and start running. He chases after w us following. Along the way he stops to light more shit w his flare and have my younger bro and i stomp it out. It gets out of hand and we start a forest fire. His buddies are crying using their camo jackets to beat the flames, trying to piss on the fire because we had used the water. Im beating the fire w my fleece. My bro is down on his knees praying for my dead gma to help. I tell him to get up and actually do something.

We eventually beat out the flames, about 30 sqaure yards of forest is charred. My uncle finally shows up w a fire extinguisher and shoots it at one smoldering bush. Thanks unc. He proceeds to pull my cousin by the ear for the whole walk back to their house.
>>
>>1060339
>>Sitting around campfire at a scout camp out
>>Another troop was at the same park
>>Invite them over
>>All are cool except this one sperg
>>Other troop doesn't seem to like him either
>>He throws a battery in the fire
>>Explodes
>>Fleks of acid get on several guys
>>Kid gets his ass beat by two troops at once
>>
>age 13
>swimming at night with buddy
>we lock eyes
>we touch dicks

Story over
>>
Other than almost fucking drowned?

We had that 72 hour survival camp where we were told to build a shelter, fish and make fire with only 3 match stick. It's for our survival badge as well as chance to participate in world jamboree (it was held in the UK afaik).

Everyone cheated the hell out of it, especially the fire test. I don't really mind if people start their fire with firesteel or even their fucking glasses, but almost everyone had a bic stuffed up their assed and that kinda pissed me off.

The scoutmaster knew who's cheating by looking at the firecamp setup and asked the scouts whether they were bullshitting him or not. In the end of the day only 3 team (including ours) get the badges.

They all went to the jamboree but I decided not to. Told the scoutmaster that I wanted to go to the next jamboree which was held in Sweden. I went to the next world jamboree and shit was awesome

I wanted to participate in the next world jamboree (held in Japan) but I'm already at college then and I need to complete the wood patch to participate as an adult scout (2 weeks course which I aint got no time 4 dat). Hopefully I could attend the 2019 world jamboree since it's held at the scouting reserve in West Virginia and I kinda familiar with that place
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.