[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tech innawoods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: camping-with-cell-phone.jpg (1MB, 1601x2183px) Image search: [Google]
camping-with-cell-phone.jpg
1MB, 1601x2183px
Do you take technology with you when you're innawoods?

Do you use it, or just keep it for emergencies
>>
>>1059845
Sometimes use it for audio books and gps on day hikes
>>
File: GT.jpg (459KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
GT.jpg
459KB, 1152x2048px
how else would you take pictures?
>>
>>1059845
Boots are technology
Flashlights are technology

Do you mean digital toys?
No, but I'm not a millennial, so I don't need them
>>
>>1059845
>niggers
>innawoods

fake news.
>>
>>1059845
>>1060086
>Giant lantern
>Heavy metal chair
>fake pilgrim shoes

Wheres his cream colored car??
>>
>>1059852
I don't know who has gnarlier teeth; the guy or the gar?
>>
Cell phone, camera and sometimes a powerbank
>>
File: 1484249517579.jpg (37KB, 285x298px) Image search: [Google]
1484249517579.jpg
37KB, 285x298px
>>1059852
You look like someone who fucks their sister
>>
>>1060171
>not fucking your sister
>>
>>1059845
You mean like my axe, rocket stove, and fishing pole?
>>
File: image.png (279KB, 566x372px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
279KB, 566x372px
>>1059852
>that fish
>>
>>1059852
With a camera?

I go out because I don't want to deal with my phone.
>>
>Do you take technology with you when you're innawoods?
Yes.

>Do you use it, or just keep it for emergencies
Both, I take photos or video if I believe something's worth it but I rarely share it on social media but I also believe having a way to call for help while away from civilization is a good way to stay alive.
>>
>>1059845
I bring a kindle paperwhite for reading. Can have hundreds of books on hand, and is strictly an e-reader so it's not like I can play games or any bullshit on it.
>>
>>1059845
builds tiny fire ring for his tiny logs on pine needle bed
>>
I turn on off my phone, lock it in the car, and I bring a disposable film camera to take pictures. I have a very strict "no electronics or powered anything (except flashlights)" rule I enforce while camping. It creates a very real, down-to-earth vibe. You want music? Sing, or bring an instrument. You want entertainment? Let's go hiking, play throwing games, tell stories, climb boulders, do archery, etc. I also tend to avoid alcohol while camping, feels like something that only city-dwellers would have drank in ancient times. I bring pipe tobacco and weed.
>>
>>1059845
Typically when I go up in the mountains the service is shit so it's basically a camera at that point.

I bring a gopro on scenic hikes
>>
>>1060229
>Marketing campaign to get minorities to burn down the forest
>>
File: 1488661534457.gif (2MB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488661534457.gif
2MB, 320x200px
>>1060257
>>
>>1059845
That pic is pure propaganda. Coloreds never go /out/ and they never dress that nice.
>>
>>1059845
>pavement apes ever venturing out of their hoods
>>
>>1059845
I keep my phone off and in my backpack sealed in a plastic bag with a spare battery in case I need it, but I only take it just in case. If something were to go wrong, it'd be good to have, but I don't really use my phone much to begin with so I don't feel any need to use it for anything other than that. However, that's really only if it's a place where I can get service. Otherwise...there's no point in bringing it.

I do sometimes take a camera with me if I'm going out with my friends, or if I'm looking to take reference photos for painting, but that's probably about it for electronics. I don't post them on the internet, though because they're usually just for me, or said friends.
>>
>>1060318
>they never dress that nice
>that nice
nigger detected
>>
>>1060171
kek
>>
>>1060318

tbf that is the best dressed nigger ive ever seen

They all have dreadlocks and wear long sleeved red shirts with Bob Marley on them near me
>>
>>1060213
You do know that Camera's are technology right
>>
>GPS
>Torches
>camera
>phone
>mp3 player
>portable speaker
>>
I'm 32 and have avoided owning a cell phone so far, unfortunately I think I'm going to have to get one soon.

I don't like being constantly connected and I don't like the social effects. I see little kids texting on scooters, people jaywalking with their eyes on their phones, people in restaurants not talking and just glued to their respective phones... I notice it big time, but most people don't anymore. Not to mention when I'm talking to people and they compulsively check their phones mid-conversation. I should pick up a book and start reading, see how they like it.

Anyway, I think this constant connectivity thing is absurd. When I get a phone, I'm leaving it at home unless I'm at work.
>>
File: dexterfuck.jpg (68KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
dexterfuck.jpg
68KB, 320x480px
>>1059852

>that stash
>douchebag nascar shades
>those summer teeth
>trashy white trash/ghetto hat
>hoodie, ever

Damn disgrace, son.
>>
>>1060215
I like the way you have made up questions for yourself and then answered them.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.