[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the spookiest thing that happened to you in the woods?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (5KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 278x181px
What is the spookiest thing that happened to you in the woods?
>>
>>1059787
somebody told me there was a skellington hiding inside me. I don't like skellington they is of looking scaryness
>>
Hearing people at night is the spookiest. Mr bear and racoon won't but me if I stay in my tent, but people are fucked up and scary
>>
File: 79.jpg (32KB, 539x899px) Image search: [Google]
79.jpg
32KB, 539x899px
>>1059846
>>
>>1059850
DELET THIS NAO
>>
i went for a walk to take a shit in the desert at night, and couldn't find my way back to the camp (i thought i could follow the stars somehow)
after a while i followed my footsteps backward, but by this time i was already walking in circle, so everything was messed up, and i stumbled upon a camel (which was in fact a dromedary)
luckily my travelling friends noticed i was missing and made a huge fire (which i noticed three hours later)
i know, i should learn to greentext
>>
Heard a grouse beating it's wings in the woods yesterday not knowing what it was. freaked me out a little bit
>>
File: IMG_3944.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3944.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
I found this deep in the woods, not even joking. I just turned around and ran.
>>
>>1060112
No, you pulled out your phone and took a picture.
>>
>>1060083
Tell us more.
t. someone interested
>>
>>1060126
I did. It was more like "WTF is that? HAHA it's a clown nose (took pic). How in the hell did that get here?" Then after thinking about it I panicked then ran.
>>
>>1059787
I was playing Bigfoot drunk in the middle of the night.
When a couple of unsuspecting hikers neared I made a big ol sasquach growl.
One of the hikers pulled a pistol and fired 5 or 6 times in my direction.
I hid in silence until they left.
>>
File: IMGP4605 (1).jpg (340KB, 1024x676px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP4605 (1).jpg
340KB, 1024x676px
I was constipated really bad for like a week a couple years ago. I was having splitting cramps I was getting distended. On the weekend I'd made plans for a campout with my friends, so thursday afternoon I was out innawoods clearing the spot and collecting some firewood and whatnot. Of course, while I was out there it finally dropped and I had to go. I squatted and slowly forced out the heaviest, most painful boulder I've ever passed. It legit did damage on the way out. Anyway, when I was done there was nothing there. I felt the damn thing thud onto the ground behind my ankles but it was gone. Couldn't find it and never did. Spooky.
>>
>>1060425
To this day they still tell everyone about the time they were almost attacked by bigfoot.
Maybe this is how all of these encounters happen...
>>
>>1059787
Skinwalker.
They take that shit to be able to better mimic you. Watch it bro. One had it's eye on you.
>>
File: bird2.png (24KB, 1251x712px) Image search: [Google]
bird2.png
24KB, 1251x712px
>>
>>1060463
>skinwalkers
>real
kek
>>
>>1062321
+1
>>
Not really too bad, but it's all I've got
>Live in Missouri where there's mountain lions
>I think I was 12 or something
>It was me, my older brother by a year, and our dad whose a paranoid drunk
>so basically we're just camping out by a fire and a sleeping bag
>My dad always carried a handgun, I forget what it is, idk because we're not very close and you'll see why later
> so we're just sitting there and I guess out of no where we hear a fucking terrifing loud roar or growl noise
>so my dad tells me to go inside the tent while he and my brother check it out
>it felt like hour of sitting there in the silence waiting for them
>eventually they came back and said they didn't see anything
Another one
>so my dad would always take me and my brother hunting, w/ no license and on some ones property we didn't know
>at the time I didn't see what the problem was, I don't even thinknow we did it the right season either
>so we are hunting in the middle of the night not too far from the house
>I have my 410 shotgun with me
>typically we didn't get anything, my brother usually kills skunks or squirrels
>on our why back we hear a truck pull up near by, now there is nothing here so why would they stop
>my dad tells is to duck down and keep quite
>I can see two men get out and dump what looks like a bag on the side of the road then just stand and talks
>my dad tells me to run straight to the house because it isn't too far and keep my brother with him
>he was a dick like that, doing that to him when he was only a year older then me
>so again I'm stuck waitingon them to get back only to hear that it was nothing
>My dad was so fucking paranoid and I can see it in my brother
I have another story about my last trip with my dad, it's not spooky but to me it was the worst camping trip I ever had...drunk dad's are the worst, forgotto mention my dad was drunk in all these stories...
>>
>>1059846
When alone in the scary do this:

1) open mouth
2) touch teeth
3) you are now touched an eSceleteon
>>
>>1063345
I'll just tell the story since I'm bored
>I'm 14 so my brother is 15
>my parents are divorced and really hate each other
>they're always telling "lies" about each other
>like how my mother is a whore and let's a bunch of black guys Fuck her
>or how he's delusional drunk that fucks his cousin, but seriously tho they have dated in the past I remember...
>so as usual he gets drunk right after we set up a tent
>it's at the river in a popular spot so people are pretty close but not too close
>he's all up for a good time telling jokes then he get frustrated at us for no reason
>I honestly don't know how yelling started , but what I do know is that he got really pissed at me for not saying that I hate my mom and she deserves to burn in hell
>he told me that I deserved to burn in hell just for not saying that
>and of corse I'm upset and cry a little
>but he's really mean to my brother, he'd take him by the ear and flip his whole body over on the ground
>he broke his glasses and I think he went in the tent and cried himself to sleep
>then my dad, whom I forgot to mention was eating flaming hot cheetos, pass out under some picnic table
>then I'm just a lone sitting there not knowing what to do
>so I go in the tent a eventually fall asleep
>I'm woken up to some park ranger asking me questions
>apparently someone saw my dad passed out under a table with red around his mouth and thought it was blood so they called it in
>so I just tell the guy that he was drinking and just conked out and I show him the whiskey bottle.
>then he wakes up and we go home and never speak of it again...
But what made me stop talking to him was when we went to Chicago for a family reunion thing with our younger sister this time, whom was 12
So he gets drunk, shocker, and starts acting pervy to her in front of distant relatives
Then he gets mad at her and convinces her that she was an accident and that our mom wanted to abort her blah blah blah
>>
>>1060425

Lol, that happened to my friend. He started shooting back.
>>
>>1063403
This is why we need gun control.
Even bigfoot is armed now.

How long until he shoots up a school?
>>
>>1063350
Sorry about your dad bro
>>
>>1063426
>>
>>1059787
>Walking around in the forest looking for nice photography spots
>Not too far from town, but still deep enough in the woods to be far away from help
>Almost fall in a 6-7 foot tall square hole, obviously dug by humans
>There's at least 50 bottles of Jack Daniels around it
>Plenty of half-burnt stuff at the bottom of the hole
>Imagination kicks in and start feeling like i'm being watched
>Quickly walks back towards the trails and nothing actually happens

It was probably just a nice party spot, but you start to think about all those horror movies when it's already getting a bit late. Also some girls were murdered in the area the previous years so you never know I guess.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.