[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleeping bag question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: sleep.jpg (45KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
sleep.jpg
45KB, 480x720px
What do you think is the best sleeping bag for outdoors hammocking, on the market. looking to get one.
>>
>>1057704
>no budget
>no climate
>no country
>not telling us backpacking or carcamping
don't worry op, we're all clairvoyant and can provide you a reasonable answer without you providing any of that information.

fucking faggot.
>>
>>1057704
If you plan to /out in wet/rainy areas do get something synthetic, not down.
>>
>>1057704
If it is for a hammock, the general consensus AFAIK is that you are better with a quilt and under quilt (I use a tent so I could be wrong). A sleeping bag will get compressed between you and the hammock and do a poor job insulating you.

You need to give more information as already said here to get any good recommendations >>1057732

I see Enlightened Equipment mentioned often in hammock threads. Seems like they make nice down with hammocks in mind, but I've never used one myself.
>>
>>1057732
Budget: not that much, maybe 100$ but im open for all recommendations regarding budget, since i can save up.

Climate: the bag is gonna have to bee used for sleeeping in the alpes and the like.

Backpacking
>>
>>1057756
fine, i'll hold your hand some more
>what seasons
>what country do you live in
>>
>>1057760
Seasons: winter
Country: not really releveant cause wont be using it that much in my own country, but in the alpes and stuff
>>
>>1057764
we need to know where you live so we know what's available to you, you fucking retard
>>
>>1057769
take it easy dude.
scandinavia
>>
>>1057770
then quit being a fucking chucklehead and help us out if you want us to help you out.
>>
>>1057764
Can you use a hammock in the alps? I feel like there won't be much to hang it from up there.
>>
>>1057780
Lots of trees below the treeline, above it not so much. But I guess anon hangs his hammock on the rocks or to ropes which hang over gorging abysses. Pic related.
>>
>>1057770
Look at Cumulus.

http://sleepingbags-cumulus.eu/

They're based in Poland and they make down & synthetic sleep systems by hand. I can highly recommend them. They have options for everything from light summer camping to very cold winter temperatures. They also do custom work if you have any specific options in mind.
>>
>>1058361
Thank you
>>
>>1058361
> Cumulus
I second this. Cumulus is great. And yeah they accommodate your wishes.

Also Czech Republic has some good bg makers.
>>
>>1057780
Just lay it on the ground that's what I do mostly even if there are trees as it's foolproof and better than having the whole think collapse in the middle of the night like happens with other people
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.