[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

drugs innawoods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: africa.jpg (76KB, 832x960px) Image search: [Google]
africa.jpg
76KB, 832x960px
What drugs do you carry when innawoods alone? With a small group?

Alone:
Oxy and morphine to keep going and incase I get shot by some retarded hunter
Drinks to keep sane
Weed because wtf why not
Methamphetamine for long hauls and long duration
Maybe some benzos

Groups:
Coffee because hard drugs are taboo
Devil Lettuce
LSD or shrooms
Alcohol at night or early in the morning
>>
>>1057522
inb4 someone calls you a degenerate
>>
>Oxy and morphine incase I get shot by some retarded hunter
If I had a degenerate in my sights, I would shoot it too.
>>
>>1057554
ha!
called it
>>
>>1057554
doing drugs for utility =/= degeneracy

ask the wehrmacht and use of cocaine, methamphetamine, methadone, and dihydrocodeine

>inb4 wehraboos
>>
>>1057522
Haven't outed with others in a long time. I do some times smoke hashish when lounging by the fire. Used to eat a lot of mushrooms when I was young as they were free. Otherwise I tend to stay sober, bar green tea and the odd bit of pipe tobacco.
>>
I bring a plastic fifth bottle of whiskey, there's nothing like 2 shots or so to get you through the last couple hours of a hike
>>
any alcohol recommendations
>>
File: drinksinabag.jpg (202KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
drinksinabag.jpg
202KB, 1600x1200px
>>1057721
Spirits are the most UL option. In a cuben fiber bag.
>>
>>1057724
Any brand recommendations?
>>
>>1057747
Whiskey. Anything from Islay.
>>
>>1057751
Islay and Isle whiskeys have high iodine content and are thus better disinfectants and potential anti-septics. Talisker 10 year old or Talisker Storm are good ones. Try finding Talisker cask strengths as well.

>>1057721
Distil your own grain alcohols to 95%.
>>
>>1057522
no i shoot junkies on site and let nature take care of the rest
>>
I suggest ketamine or MXE if you are comfortable with dissociatives, I prefer them over opiates for pain relief because you can keep your sensation of pain without the psychological negative, just a detached awareness of your flesh. Benzos are only useful if you're with normies who are taking LSD/shrooms/etc and you need to shut the psychedelic effect down, or possibly to counteract a stim overdose but it's risky as fuck and you shouldn't be doing that many stims innawoods.

They're also fun, but I'd separate the medical doses from your recreational supplies.

Mushrooms are classic but I don't take too well to psychedelics anymore, I lose my shit and it would be dangerous if alone imo. I'll stick to lightly drinking for pleasure.
>>
Why not take acid or shrooms alone in the woods?

Sounds amazing, really.
>>
>>1057522
>morphine
>incase I get shot

Please do and bleed out faster
>>
>>1059352
I have, it is.
>>
>>1059352
It's great.

>>1059349
Dissociatives are weird as shit. At least with opiates, you can run around still. In fact, oxycontin is great for a really long hike and makes you go the extra 50 (yes. 50)%.
>>
>>1060384
Yeah for someone not used to them it would be weird. If you're already weird as shit though, it brings the world to the level you've been operating at and suddenly, all flows like water, smooth and logical. You do, without overthinking, and watch the gears in the brain turn and move the body to do what it knows to do.
>>
>>1057554
>>1057931
>>1059466
Fuck off back to /pol/
>>1057522
Zolpidem is great at night time.
>>
>>1060735
>muh epic drugs

ya nah, u buzz off m8
>>
>>1059352
>Why not take acid or shrooms alone in the woods?
I used to do mushrooms in the woods a lot when I was 18-19. Of course weed was great too.

Honestly, I'm so glad I don't do any of that anymore. I was a chron for like 10 years until I had a crazy panic attack that lasted for 2-3 days. It scared me straight and I've since come to terms with all my false rationalizations of how weed was so great for me etc.

I don't begrudge or condescend anyone for smoking, I miss it to this very day when it's a nice summer afternoon, but I'm glad that part of me is over. Being high all the time makes you lose your edge.
>>
>>1057554
this.
>>
>>1057522
why do people keep comparing a continent to countrys?
>>1060735
>le /pol/ boogyman
this isn't /tv/, take your shitposting somewhere else
>>
>>1060949
There's a reason why you're lonely anon, you could change that if you wanted but it'd would have to start with your education.
>>
>>1061272
>drugs are education

yeah no. When you grow up and shed your defense mechanisms regarding drugs you'll realize how juvenile the whole "drugs open my doors of perception" thing is.

If drugs open your mind, why do you have to keep using them? The drug user is drowning in the same waters in which the mystic is swimming with delight.
>>
>>1059349
changa while /out/ is fucking glorious imho
>>
>>1057554
maybe, just maybe, denying the proven medical value of some drugs makes YOU the degenerate
>>
>>1060964
This.

Weed's not harmful, but constantly being high kinda puts you in what i think of as a "lower level of existing"
I'd do whatever was needed but rarely anything more than that, the bare minimum for living
>>
>>1061494
that's not what anon was saying it seems

i think he meant that you should simply educate yourself about the "drugs are bad mmkay" view

most drugs can, just like alcohol (hell, with some its even easier) be taken responsibly to mitigate most of the harm associated with them
>>
>>1057522
>Oxy and morphine to keep going and incase I get shot by some retarded hunter

No. Morphine will lower your blood pressure and heartbeat, causing you to be more likely to pass out/die before you get to safety. Apply pressure, get to safety, hell, bite a bullet if you feel like it. Just don't take narcotics.
>>
>>1061567
I guess you could say I was a higher-functioning stoner, I basically did my MSc. while high, but it's not something I say with pride. I definitely wasn't operating at 100% and my edge was dulled and my flame was weakened.

Even after I quit I used to think that weed helped me find my passion in life and see things differently. I'm a post doc and definitely notice differences between me and other researchers, but I now know that wasn't the weed, it was something innate. If anything, weed probably hindered my development.

Still, it was a lot of fun while it lasted.
>>
>>1061584
i never understand the highness weed gives. i just become tired, with the mentality and all. oh yes and throwup
>>
>>1061584
Im about to go into my final year of my degree, first two years spent my entire time high and averaged a high 2:1, i've relatively recently quit (~4 months ago) and i can agree with everything, i think i ended up using weed as the explanation for me being different, be it socially or in terms of ways of thinking, which helped socially (being able to blame my oddness on being high got rid of my social anxiety) but yeah i feel it hindered my mental development while i convinced myself it was doing the opposite.

Hey hindsight is always 20/20
>>
>>1057789
Talisker Skye is GOAT imho
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.