[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a good pack?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Pack.png (614KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Pack.png
614KB, 1920x1080px
Bought this on amazon for 25 american during amazons prime day shit.

https://www.amazon.com/KAKA-Multipurpose-Business-Backpack-2020/dp/B013JGA4DY/ref=gbps_tit_m-3_62d6_8ddaab2b?smid=A17XSMT9SN3CUI&pf_rd_p=ffcb75c7-e01d-4198-b44a-8ee857d262d6&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=14611812011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=5WEFAXZ4GWRCQVZ9NDNG&th=1

I just plan on doing some day hiking with this thing and maybe some traveling for a day or 2. Is it /out/ approved?
>>
Kaka literally means shit. That's all I have to say.
>>
>>1057107
Like it's the shit or it's literately its shit?
>>
>>1057109
Kaka was the goat in his prime, maybe you will get lucky. Either way it's only 25 american pesos and you bought in amazon, if you see it going to shit just sent it back.
>>
Why do you retards ask that question after you buy?
>>
>>1057185
you sound poor
>>
>>1057185
In all fairness the lighting deal only last a few hours or until all of the product has been claimed. For the price I paid it seemed of little risk.

I just thought /out/ had a little more mercy when it came to living on budget.
>>
>>1057190
Anon do not take us seriously. People talk shit all the time and also people probably do not have experience with that specific backpack. When you receive it then is up to you to see if it feeds your needs, if it does then it's all good. Look at the zippers, the seams and overall finish of the product, there's plenty of gear that doesn't cost fortune and is pretty decent.

Also the kaka joke was just that a joke, because kaka in portuguese/spanish means poop. Kaka is also the name of a brazilian footballer that was named best player in the world in like 07 or 08.
>>
File: 20170506_110912_1497505750964.jpg (908KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170506_110912_1497505750964.jpg
908KB, 2560x1440px
>>1057201
Yes I know you guys joking around I still have his jersey somewhere in my house. I went on the manufacture website and it was going for twice the price. Reviews said it was good and looked pretty popular with customers on amazon.

Just thought I could get some opinions on the pack, i'm currently using a Jordan back pack I bought from Ross and it looks ridculous as it looks as if im going to play basket ball in the forest.

I guess im really excited to get the pack and try it out.
>>
>>1057204
>I guess im really excited to get the pack and try it out.
That's all that matters, go /out/ with it and have fun.
As I have said people probably aren't familiar with it but wait and maybe some anon can get you some insight.

>I still have his jersey
Patrician taste desu. He was for many years my favorite player. Even though Milan lost against Liverpool in 05 in Istanbul the game he played was quite magic, unfortunately he fucked up moving to Madrid and things got a little Messi. ;-X
>>
>>1057106
I have a laptop bag that looks really similar to that except its a swisstech and only cost me ten dollars. It's kinda heavy but it will work. I recommend cutting the big plastic carry handle off because you can just use the normal one and its not attached very good. You need to take a plastic bag for a cover if its going to pour down rain.
>>
>>1057204
>Reviews said it was good
make sure to actually read them and disregard any that say they got one for free to post a review
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.