[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you ever find yourself in a survival situation while /out/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: hand over the piss.jpg (234KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hand over the piss.jpg
234KB, 2000x1000px
Did you ever find yourself in a survival situation while /out/? Did you ever need to compromise and drink your own piss?
>>
>>1056611
>need

Does it matter if it was just a choice instead of a necessity in a survival situation?
>>
>>1056611
>drink your own piss
just for pleasure
>>
Once I went fishing and I ran out of bottled water. So I took my sawyer mini and filter water from the pond.
>>
>>1056611
Every one of those who were in such a situation, but failed, cannot answer you.

You will hear only from surviving survivors.

> inb4 unknown knowns
>>
>>1056611

No
>>
>>1056632
Are you OK???
>>
>>1056611
You can travel about 60 miles without water if you properly conserve yourself, if you can't find humanity within that distance and you don't have a water filter then you are quite possibly deserving of your death.
>>
my friends dad got lost in Australia and had to drink his own piss twice
>>
>>1056763
>Every one of those who were in such a situation, but failed, cannot answer you.

People can be found and rescued moron.
>>
>>1057484
They survived enough time to be found, i.e. they did not fail in survival.

Had they died, they would not be posting here in the first place, you stupid fuck with rancid cock-breath.
>>
>>1056611
Not drinking my piss, just swallowing my own cum (I didn't really want to, but I said that I didn't love myself if I wouldn't do it).
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.