[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how 2 stop being scared by bugs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: hugefuckinshiteater.jpg (2MB, 2020x1335px) Image search: [Google]
hugefuckinshiteater.jpg
2MB, 2020x1335px
how 2 stop being scared by bugs?
>>
they cannot hurt you, only annoy the fuck out of you.

aside from ticks

but srsly, if you are not trying to chill welcome a spider crawling up your asshole because it doesn't fucking matter.

if you are relaxing than you need to chill else theyll start getting to you. Make a plan and make sure they fuck off

the other day I found a spider in my hair so I killed it

x6000000000

doesn't fucking matter cause you just jump in water and they go away. Stop being a lil bitch.

best case the hair spiders eat the other hair bugs.

plus bees are a non issue how do you ever give a fuck unless you stirred a nest
>>
>>1056361
wasps/hornets who actually exist to fuck you up, weird asss fuckin slimey shit that just lies on the ground and exists to die. even if I don't care about the bugs when I go out, I will eventually encounter one and my fear will be reawakened.
>>
File: hornets.jpg (114KB, 625x833px) Image search: [Google]
hornets.jpg
114KB, 625x833px
>>1056567
just a side note hornets (at least in many regions) are real bros.

for example the european hornet (also the dominant hornet in america) :

> they are way less aggressive the wasps, generally avoids conflict peaceful even around the nest
> they only sting as much poison as a bee, but its hurt bit more because of their bigger anatomy
> prefer to only sting to kill prey and defend hives
> they hunt pests like bugs, worms, WASPS, bees, grasshoppers, moths, locusts and katydids
> They are carnivorous but they can feed themselves with nectar and sugar-rich plant foods. Thus, they can often be found feeding on the sap of oak trees, rotting sweet fruits.
> only in fall they start targeting easter food sources like dumpsters etc.
> they forage more and don't crowd BBQs like wasps
> only nest for 1 year then the hive is abandoned
> their smell scares away other pests, wandering hives

>>1056354
learn what local stuff is good and bad, and what they do. while it will not help 100% it will limit the "fear of the unknown" , and how to deal with them if you meet them.
>>
what I did to stop being afraid of some bugs I simply started to study them. Read read and read about bugs you will learn so much about what to do and what not to do.
>>
Wasps are the biggest assholes there are. Every single year when I go up north to my cabin I can go the entire trip without seeing a wasp. But, if I ever go fishing and start cleaning fish you can bet a dozen will show up.

Assholes sting me and I am not even the one who bothered them. They came and invaded my space.
>>
Why would you want to? Thats a valuable fucking instinct to have.
>>
>>1056354
I overcame my fear of spiders by flooding my fear. It should work for any bug.
>>
>>1056647
Any examples on how that actually works? I do know a lot about bees but I still get startled when I see one.
>>
>>1056638
OP here, the thing is that I live up north, in Quebec. The bugs we have are really nothing to worry about, but I still get spooked. I cancelled a hike once because I was getting flooded with huge flies.
>>
>>1056354
Kill them kill lots of them find an ant hill and put a worm on it so you can see it squirm then burn them with a magnifying glass rip a wing off a fat fly and watch it try to buzz around make grasshoppers eat their own hind legs then pull their heads off and keep all the guts attached to them masturbate to the lights and sounds of a bug zapper find those little bugs that roll up then unroll them and stab them in their bellies with toothpicks pour salt on slugs buy all the feeder crickets from a pet store and stomp the shit out of them or hit them with some hairspray and a lighter
>>
>>1056361
>they cannot hurt you, only annoy the fuck out of you.
Unless you're allergic. In the Army I disturbed a small nest one afternoon while training and all I remember is getting stung on the chest. Next thing I remember is waking up the next day in the base hospital.
They can and will most assuredly fuck you up.
>>
File: 1492568561769.gif (374KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
1492568561769.gif
374KB, 1000x665px
Befriend a spider
>>
>>1056354
Take acid then stare at a spider for like 10 hours
>>
>>1057139
>heh nothing personal kid
Edgelord hardcunt detected.
>>
>>1057142
How the fuck did you get in the army with allergys?
>>
>>1057114
Is this you?
>>1048024
Is out being invaded by /r9k/?
>>
>>1057216
I did that with a semi wild breeding rabbit once. We had a special bond after that.
>>
Work outdoors. After doing some serious labor for a while, you'll naturally feel like sitting/laying down while on break. Bugs will crawl over you while you're eating lunch, but you won't give a fuck because you're tired.

After that, bugs never bothered me. They're really harmless and, if you get a bite, so what? They go away almost immediately
>>
File: IMG_3228.jpg (23KB, 377x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3228.jpg
23KB, 377x390px
>>1057481
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What this fella said.

Kiwifag here, also helps to have no lethal spiders in the country. Ive worked all sorts of jobs, the worst when it comes to bugs though was when I worked as a shearer, you pretty much have to deal with millions of white tails or else you get nothing done. A close second would be when I was a teenager and I used to help out at the race course and working my neighbours horses. You go to pick out their hooves and a million of (pic related) swarm up your fucking arm.
>>
>>1057273
not me
>>
>>1057486
Damn. Australia and New Zealand look like nightmares for bugs. I guess I'll soldier through it and be thankful that I don't have to deal with thos ekinds of shiteaters. Thanks for the advice!
>>
File: IMG_3227.jpg (35KB, 429x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3227.jpg
35KB, 429x343px
>>1057508
Nah, Australias a nightmare as far as bugs go, New Zealands fucking sweet, our most dangerous insect is probably a standard german wasp or a katipo spider (been bit by one, it was only a numb painful arm for a couple hours then it itched for around a week).
Nothing here is lethal, its just scary looking.
>>
File: 1494045468581.jpg (146KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494045468581.jpg
146KB, 600x900px
>>1057180
befriend a bat
>>
>>1057515
This image triggers me.

Wtf is that?
>>
>>1057552
Giant weta
>>
>>1056354
picaridin or DEET
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.