[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My weak, whiny and cowardly girlfriend is nagging me to take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 268
Thread images: 41

File: 1454881236118910060.jpg (83KB, 634x905px) Image search: [Google]
1454881236118910060.jpg
83KB, 634x905px
My weak, whiny and cowardly girlfriend is nagging me to take her /out/. Give me the typical gf shit tantrums she will throw, I want to mentally prepare myself.
>>
>>1055760
If you have trail mix, she will pick out the parts she likes, and leave the rest
>>
Your mistake was getting a girlfriend in the first place, you through your life away for penis feels.
>>
>>1055769
rip
>>
She will treat bugs as an affront to her life... I recommend 25% deet bug spray at least
>>
>>1055769
If he marrys her she will do the same to him.
>>
>My weak, whiny and cowardly girlfriend is nagging me

Is she obeast?
>>
>>1055760
>not having a fit, lovely, and fearless gf who loves being as nature as much as you do
you have my pity
>>
File: vagina magic.jpg (355KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
vagina magic.jpg
355KB, 640x640px
Fuck me, is nothing sacred anymore? Put your foot down and don't take her with you. Either do hat or take her with you and make it especially awful for her so she'll never ask to take her with you again.
>>
File: 1491583580194.jpg (129KB, 750x709px) Image search: [Google]
1491583580194.jpg
129KB, 750x709px
>>1055760

If you haven't already taken her out of your own volition and you need to ask a mongolian sheepherding imageboard what kind of issues a normie is going to face while out it sounds like actually you are the weak, whiny and cowardly LBF
>>
>>1055760
>I am hot
>I am cold
>this has dirt in it
>a bug touched me
>the ground is hard
>the smoke is blowing towards me
>I need to go to the bathroom
>a frog touched me
>I am hungry
>I want a shower
>I want to go home
>are we leaving soon
>what was that sound
>my pack is heavy carry it for me
>AHHHHHHH IT IS ON ME IT IS ON ME
>I am thirsty
>I do not want to sit in dirt

The worst is when you are trying to set up the tent and can not reach that last thing you need and she acts like you just asked her to kill her mother when you ask for help.
>>
>>1055780
It is only through extreme confirmation bias that you are able to believe you have such a woman.
It is amazing how we fool ourselves.

You will never even realize your mistake until she ruins you. even then....

But I am sure you will fiercely defend your delusion
>>
File: MGTOW.jpg (57KB, 609x372px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.jpg
57KB, 609x372px
Here come the incels from /r9k/, ready for another woman hate thread
Hey spergs, what is the one thing that all of your relationships with women have in common?
It's you!
>>
>>1055776
underrated
>>
>>1055760
if she enjoys herself she will want to come with you on all future trips

if she doesn't enjoy herself she will complain when you go on all future trips because she doesn't see the point

you should probably just break up with her
>>
Wtf just take her on easy 3 hour long normie hikes thru the park until she either becomes robust or stops asking to go out
>>
>>1055760
Don't do it OP I had to walk a girl back 7 miles through swampy woodland at 2AM because she was panicking. It was our second date and she was a stronk dreadlock womyn who don't need no animal products and had indian moonrunes tattooed on her body. She started crying halfway through and started screaming at me when I tried to calm her down.
Best thing was when I had to stand beside her and hold her hand when she took a piss 3 TIMES.
When we hit the trail again she calmed down and in the car I got her 100% unshaved hole as reward.
>>
>>1055862
>I got her 100% unshaved hole as reward
wow lucky
>>
I slept with my wife outdoors in a forest with no tent. The only scared one was our dog, poor thing.
>>
>>1055862
Why on earth would you go out with a dirty bohemian? Everyone knows hippies only talk the talk but don't walk the walk, it's as certain as death and taxes.
>>
>>1055872
She binged videogames as teenager and found my racist humor funny, also she shared my borderline autistic fascination for cutlery.
>>
>>1055874
While those are all obviously great qualities they really don't tell anything about who she is, allthough I admit it's almost impossible to truely get to know a girl if you don't test the waters like that.
>>
File: MGTOWbrah.jpg (592KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOWbrah.jpg
592KB, 1080x1920px
>>1055867
>taking your wifes dog camping ... I shiggy the fool
>>
>>1055760
Take her back as soon as she become too annoying and go back by yourself.
>>
>>1055889
Yup.
There is something that's just as certain as death and taxes.
Wanting to fuck a woman with a cute face and doing stuff in order to impress her so she opens her legs.
No way I'd waifu the "I want to travel the whole world" type, excluding the type that is satisfied with a yearly booked 1 week tour to *insert common tourist destination* for the sole purpose of recreation.
>>
OP here thanks for the advice I dumped her
>>
>>1055911
You did the right thing. Now enjoy your hobbie for 30 years or so before the crushing loneliness and regret gets to you.
>>
>>1055915
When that happens I plan to wait till winter, get a couple of bottles of wine, go innawoods, drink and freeze to death.
>>
>>1055760
Sounds like you don't like her very much. You should probably break up with her.
>>
File: 98jXXNk.jpg (118KB, 398x568px) Image search: [Google]
98jXXNk.jpg
118KB, 398x568px
>>1055915
Old guy here, I decided in my youth to never date more than a month or two at a time.
I always knew I would pay a heavy price when I got old.
I wanted kids until I was 40 or so and the urge went away.
I watched my friends raise families and was jealous but not willing to give up my life.
Now ALL of my male friends are divorced any paying child support for kids they never see.
Ex wives that fucking HATE them
They wish they were me!
Holy fuck I had no idea my laziness would pay off so huge
>>
File: 1491165914056.jpg (90KB, 498x540px) Image search: [Google]
1491165914056.jpg
90KB, 498x540px
>>1055915
>before the crushing loneliness and regret gets to you
This is a meme, a terrible one at that. I'm a nurse and every once in a while I get some old guy or gal that stayed single and they're the most interesting, well traveled and experienced people I've ever met. I have an 80-something guy right now that used to be a sailor in his younger days and he's tattoed all over. He told me that he definitely got lonely sometimes, but it's 90% happy and 10% lonely. Take this in contrast to a lot of people in a relationship with children who are 50% drama and 50% happy. Of course if you find your unicorn by all means go and get yourse booboo but for me personally it just isn't worth the hassle. I like to be able to leave to do anything I want at any second, for me there's no greater freedom.
>>
>>1055955
Hi five anon!
When you are older you will feel like you won the lottery, not even exaggerating
>>
>>1055771
I dont wanna be that guy, but i'll be that guy

it's "threw" not "through"
>>
>>1055952
I'd be skeptical if that wasn't a very old-cat taste in women on the picture you attached to your post.
>>
>>1055955
what about reproduction?
>>
>>1055974
>I dont wanna be that guy, but i'll be that guy
I don't want to be that guy, but I'll be that guy.

>it's "threw" not "through"
It's "threw" not "through".
>>
>>1055993
What about it?
>>
>>1055786
your pain is palpable and i can relate with much of what you are saying
>>
>>1055760

Is that Rickety Cricket?
>>
>>1056001
it's the purpose of existence
>>
File: 1434026788381.png (345KB, 498x568px) Image search: [Google]
1434026788381.png
345KB, 498x568px
>>1056004
Existence is a meme.
>>
>>1056004
There is no such thing as purpose
>>
>>1055993
>what about reproduction?
Fuck that.
>>
>>1055788
>I have an idea. If you think it's wrong I won't listen to any evidence and in fact if you try to use reason or evidence it just means even more that you're wrong
You sound religious.
>>
File: twiggyKTR_306x350.jpg (28KB, 306x350px) Image search: [Google]
twiggyKTR_306x350.jpg
28KB, 306x350px
>>1056063
In the words of carl sagan, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
The simplest explanation for your "amazing girlfriend" is that your judgement is off.
Presented with enough evidence I would easily change my mind but I would have to see it in person. Second hand accounts are simply not compelling in this instance.
>>
She'll want to poop, OP. Make sure there's a bathroom. Girls don't like pooping in the woods.
>>
File: 8912-5459.gif (58KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
8912-5459.gif
58KB, 320x240px
>>1056076
>>1056076
wait....girls poop??
>>
File: smug27.png (513KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug27.png
513KB, 1280x720px
>>1056076
>girls
>pooping
>>
>>1056082
>>1056083
Story time.

My gf was doing her first hike with me, we went all the way up Table Rock in SC. Well, she had to poop really bad once we got up there, but she was too embarrassed to just trek out in the woods where no one could see her, so she held it in the entire time and was complaining. On top of that, she didn't eat as much food as I had told her to so she started to get cranky.

She still hikes with me, but she refuses to do overnight camping trips when there isn't a bathroom nearby.
>>
File: smug 12.gif (137KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
smug 12.gif
137KB, 340x340px
>>1056084
So what you're saying is; she's a girl, and she didn't poop.
C H E C K M A T E
>>
>>1056085
Not in that one particular incident, but I have heard things from the bathroom every now and then that leads me to believe that girls do indeed poop.
>>
>>1055952
But I want to have kids and raise them to enjoy the outdoors
>>
>>1056103
Have fun with that.
I want to buy a boat ... also a very dumb decision but I really really want to sail the sea of cortez.
We both still have time to change our minds.
Good luck,
>>
>>1055776
This. This comment. Jesus this is so painfully true.
>>
took my gf camping in sequoia over memorial day weekend. over the course of 4 days/3 nights, she wouldnt stop bitching about "no wifi". even though i told her multiple times in advance that there is no wifi access there. she kept accusing me of lying, she believed that I told her that there is wifi and we would have access to it.
>>
>>1056166
Sounds like she decided to use the weekend as a shit test.
This is very common.
I wonder if you passed.
>>
File: unsplash5.jpg (5MB, 2160x6400px) Image search: [Google]
unsplash5.jpg
5MB, 2160x6400px
>>1055955
>I like to be able to leave to do anything I want at any second, for me there's no greater freedom.
Do you mind telling a few stories of times you've done so? I relate a lot with what you posted. I'm at a crossroads, a difficult and important one, but the unknown (both the world and me) is making me doubt my guts. I've followed the good boy path so far in life and I know I'm setting myself up for certain depression.
Anyway, I'd be grateful.
>>
>>1056185
>>1056185
Not the same anon but half way through this winter I decided I had had enough.
Packed some shit and drove down to mexico on a moments notice.
No wife to say "oooh mexico sounds dangerous.
Had plenty of money to not work and fuck off because I did not have some woman spending all my money on stupid shit all year long.
Fished on remote beaches and ate and drank whatever I pleased. No one to tell me otherwise .
Made tons of cool new friends both male and female.
Came home at just the right time to make a bunch of cash.

All of this because no wife and no children
Now compare this to the average middle aged guy sitting next to you at the bar because he does not want to go home
>>
>>1056185
So I am married but I am at the point of fuck it I will stay here because not rent at the cabin on your mothers land. My wife does not work and neither does the mother-in-law so all the incoming money is from me busting my ass in a 110 degree factory. Next-next week I have vacation I will spend 8days camping and fishing on the beach just me and maybe my dog. I took all but the diver seat out of my XJ and have put my last 2 months of salary into fishing gear, Jeep parts, and camping gear. When you release your self from the hold and make them take care of them selves, it is a wonderful feeling.
>>
File: 1460358289653.jpg (106KB, 750x743px) Image search: [Google]
1460358289653.jpg
106KB, 750x743px
>>1056185
I love hiking so I go hiking a lot, I've done a lot of solo thru-hikes which made me comfortable with the solitude. I can basically fuck off whenever I get to a boiling point to anywhere I want without having to explain myself to anyone. I make more than enough money to support me and my trips and than some, just the feeling of not having to explain myself to anyone by itself is very freeing to me. I can focus on my career and my future, like I said I'm a working as a nurse right now but I'm studying to become an electrician and work for myself next year. I like nursing but working in an environment with mainly women is just plain torture, but that's another discussion. One of my best friends is Russian and we're thinking of buying some land together in Murmansk or Karelia in Russia and build a Dacha for summer getaways. My next hiking trip is the Kumano Kodo in Japan and another one of my best friend is a professional photographer and he's teaching to make better pictures on my hiking trips. I also own some land next to my house and I'm saving up to buy 2 or 3 old Astra's and make a little racing track to fuck around in with my friends. These are just some examples of what I like to do though, I'm sorry if you were looking for a more concrete list of things to do but you'll have to figure out what you want to do with your time and money. Just remember nothing is holding you back if you would decide to stay single, the possibilities are basically unlimited. Learn to fill time by working, going /out/, learning a trade, making a career or whatever too because you will have a lot of time and it might get overwhelming otherwise.

You sound a lot like me a couple of years back tough so you need to first be ok with yourself. Get comfortable with yourself first, reassess the situation and then make a decision. Like the older guy in this thread said, there is a heavy price to pay for this. For me the benefits are more than worth it but it's not for everyone.
>>
>>1055760
it's too hot
why are there so many bugs
no cell service?
uhh we have to sleep in there?
this tent smells
why is there a bear eating my legs?

honestly if you're gf is like this you need to find a new one
>>
>>1056103
I am one of the guys that >>1055952 speaks of, in a sense. Divorced, my ex and I share hatred for reasons. But I take my sons /out/ a lot, and it is glorious. I do not regret anything and would never trade my /out/lings for a life without my ex.
>>
>>1055776
wewlad
>>
>>1056231
Of course you love your kids and would not trade them.
They are the best and most important thing in your life.
But.
To the young man getting started , if you paint two pictures ,one of a free man adventuring about the planet and one chained to a job he hates to give money to a woman he loathes to raise kids he does not get to see nearly enough... You see what I am saying right?
The kids in the flesh are fucking glorious and worth all possible sacrifice.
The kids in the abstract ?
No way , give me the freedom.
I only get lonely when I am bored and my life is so rich that rarely happens anymore.
>>
File: 1341506646019.png (59KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1341506646019.png
59KB, 400x388px
I'm in the opposite situation. My girlfriend is super /out/ and wants to start backpacking. Her fitness is WAY beyond mine, she runs 10k in under 53 minutes and summits several 14,000ft mountains every summer and is home for dinner (2+ hour drive each way with no over-nights).

How the fuck do I even compete? How long until she meets a /fit/izen and backpacks off into the sunset with him?

How do I get good enough to even attempt a 14,000ft mountain? My fucking knees and hips hurt just thinking about all that walking.
>>
>>1056259
This, my friends, is feminist daydreaming.
Nice try roastie.
>>
>>1056259
how fat are you? jfc
>>
>>1056215
>buying land in Russia
Good luck anon
>>
>>1056262
>implying women post on 4chan
This is legitimately my situation.

She doesn't have any hiking buddies and doesn't go to any local meetups. It's only a matter of time before she screws up the courage to meet people who are also obsessed with climbing mountains and shit.

>>1056265
I'm not. I'm just also not in shape. I'm 5'10" (king of the manlets) and 160lb.
>>
>>1056270
look man, after you get past the "wall" as they say all those aches and pains you think will persist tend to go away. why? because you're actually using your muscle groups and tendons and joints instead of using them to cram cheeto dust and margarine into your fat face while you shitpost on teh webz. now go outside and smell the sunshine or something
>>
>>1056275
Do not humor her.
An /out/ regular who is not /out/ but his girlfriend is?
Clearly a fictional character created for damage control.
This is not a real person.
>>
>>1056281
what would be the purpose of that, anon?
i know women are devious cunts, but even they don't have that kind of shitposting ability or the mental faculties to put together a couple of coherent sentences
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-09-21-49-05.png (799KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-09-21-49-05.png
799KB, 1080x1920px
>>1056281
10:18am, I was still in fucking bed. This is La Plata Peak.
>>
>>1056292
how many guys did she fuck on the way up there?
>>
>>1055769
This is probably an appropriate metaphor for OPs entire relationship
>>
>>1056290
>i know women are devious cunts
Well you have done your homework, I'll give you that.
>>
>>1056308
trial and error and a bit of help along the way didn't hurt too much
>>
>>1055760
"FUCK SAKE ANON WHY DIDN'T YOU THINK TO BRING X ITEM"
>>
>>1056300
That's why I want to be able to hike with her. To hopefully fend off the men tryin' to hit on her.

I honestly give zero fucks about hiking mountains.
>>
>>1056316
of course you don't want to climb the damn thing. but you have to show her at least once that you're still the alpha that could toss her off of that goddamn mountaintop if you felt so inclined. godspeed anon
>>
>>1055760
>My weak, whiny and cowardly girlfriend is nagging me to take her /out/.

You might be pleasantly surprised. There are many women more than capable of holding their own /out. I usually am /out alone, but if I go with somebody else, I generally prefer the company of a woman. There has only ever been two that I wished I had not brought along.
>>
>>1055996
it's not though
>>
>>1055798
>incels
Fuck off to reddit
>>
>>1056269
Actually it's not that hard, it's dirt cheap too. If we run into problems we'll just buy it via my friends parents or grandparents who still have Russian citizenship.
>>
>>1055760
End it
>>
>>1055862

so that's how you lost your virginity?
>>
>>1056622
Fuck off back to pol roastie
>>
>>1056630

See you still haven't lost yours--guess that's why you're so angry...don't worry, it'll happen some day for you.
>>
>>1056652
Please respect the fact that /out/ is a male space.
>>
>>1056270
I got you senpai, I'll go on /out/ings with her. I'll probably be balls deep in her but I'll always send her back home so your marriage is safe.
>>
>>1055788
It is only through extreme confirmation bias that you are able to believe all women are the problem and not you.
It is amazing how we fool ourselves.

You will never even realize your mistake...

But I am sure you will fiercely defend your delusion
>>
>>1056066
>3,500,000,000 people all intrinsically flawed isn't an extraordinary claim
there's 1 factor in common with all your negative experiences, and it's not the second x chromosome...
>>
>>1056652
Not with his attitude it won't.
>>
>>1056672
Go back to /r9k/ or wizardchan or wherever you came from if you want a safe space.
>>
>>1056292
So you live near Denver? I'm only an hour away, I'd go hiking with your gf :^))))
Not really man, I know how you feel as I've also worried about past gfs being out by themselves. If you're anxious about it, then the only real solution is to start improving yourself. If your gf is able to go off at 4am and summit La Plata in about 4 hours, then she's also perfectly capable of getting any guys she wants. Assuming she's been faithful, you should consider yourself very lucky a girl like that wants to be with you. Most of the autists here can only dream about that kind of girl, and if she wants to start backpacking then this is a perfect opportunity to improve yourself while at the same time becoming a closer couple. The hardest part of becoming better is getting off the couch. So get off the couch and ask your gf where she's going next and start planning something with her.
>>
>>1055760
yo she probably doesnt like you much either. break up
>>
>>1056848
>>1056848
If you think there is any part of 4chan that is not informed buy /b/ and /r9k/ then you are an idiot.
The blue boards are just a pathetic attempt by moot to control the wild west that is 4chan.
He was never ever once in control of anything...
>>
>>1056259
>How do I get good enough to even attempt a 14,000ft mountain? My fucking knees and hips hurt just thinking about all that walking.
14,000 is piss easy. You'd know if you bother to try instead of whine. Go train already, you excuse-seeking, self-pitying nincompoop.
>>
>>1056880
I don't deserve her, that's for sure.

>>1057015
Why would I try a 14er when I can barely manage a normal 4 mile round trip hike?
>>
>>1057026
>Why would I try a 14er when I can barely manage a normal 4 mile round trip hike?
See last sentence of my previous post, quit wasting time shitposting, and get the fuck off your ass. Yes, now.
>>
>>1057028
This person is having you on.
>>
>>1055786
ah fuck these people
>>
File: =3.jpg (28KB, 610x458px) Image search: [Google]
=3.jpg
28KB, 610x458px
>>1057030
That's quite okay, I'm having a bit of a giggle as well.
>>
>>1057030
nah, I was being serious. 4 mile round trip before my fucking knees and hips hurt.
>>
File: bubbleboy.jpg (64KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
bubbleboy.jpg
64KB, 625x415px
>>1057030
I am not having anyone on. I am a bubble boy and cant hike very far and my GF is super hot and does 14ers with black guys who are athletes at the local college and they can barely keep up with her!!!
Thats how cool she is but I am afraid she will dump me because of my bubble boy status.
>>
>>1055760
>anon can we just stop fucking walking for ten minutes
then when you stop walking she'll spend the entire 5 minutes telling you how good a spot you're in and how you should just stay there
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 900x900px
>>1057049
didnt think this was a you rage you lose thread

>>1055760
just take her to campground where you park next to your tent and theres a picnic table and fire ring and shit. make sure you bring enough food/alcohol and get her a crappy walmart poncho jic and youre set! bonus if theres a lake for you to fish or take her canoeing or something.
>>
>>1057104
>>1057104
Many degenerates like to fuck in tents in places like you describe because they like the idea of others hearing their love making.
I warn you fucks, if you are doing this when kids are present I will pull your tentstakes and kick the writhing mass until I get bored.
Fucking perverts
>>
>>1055952
Thank you moishe for warning me against the family
>>
>>1055955
>nihilism
>>
>>1056166
Heh I was there that weekend. Normie campgrounds but the trails are nice. Hope she didn't bitch about any of the inclines.
>>
>>1055760
>dating a whiny bitch
how about you dont
>>
>>1056259
>she runs 10k in under 53 minutes
I could do that with no training whatsoever, fag
>>
>>1055776
Who hurt you, friend?
>>
>>1055952
Yeah im sorry you've never expirenced the love and care and belonging of a family and you never will and now you make half baked excuses using your retard braindead "friends" as a justification. Just know that you're a genectic dead end and everything you're ancestors did for you was for nothing. Actually if you don't have the mental maturity to recognize the benefits of a family then don't have one, you would he a terrible husband and father
>>
>>1056244
>a job you hate >a wife you loathe
That's your fault buddy. If anyone tells you that it's because they failed at pleasing themselves and now blame things such as their marriage as the issue. If you don't get a job that makes you happy and a wife that makes you happy then you're an idiot.
>>
>>1057618
I am sorry you are so obtuse that you think having a family is the only happy way to go through life.
You truly are narrow minded.
>>
>>1057619
>wife that makes you happy
I have never seen this, not after 5 years
I have seen guys that swear they are happy when asked but holy fuck they are clearly miserable.
>>
File: 1498267315448.jpg (81KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498267315448.jpg
81KB, 640x480px
>>1055952
>>1055955

This was My plan after multiple failed relationships, felt like years wasted on something that Just went down the drain every time. I even started to hate women a bit and decided to Just fuck them and leave untill I found My Current gf, she doesnt mind My hobbies and I dont meddle with hers. What keeps us together is that I'm a good chef making anything with meat, fish etc and shes the best Baker I've Met, we are also both workaholics so no nagging abut the occasional 80hour week. I can leave for whatever reason whenever I feel like it as long as we havent scheduled something for the Day and she gets to the same aswell. She even comes along with My friends pretty well.

We Will go camping together the first Time this autumn.

Life Is good.
>>
>>1056420
No, it's threw or through, not though
>>
>>1057694
Ha! I got three (you)s in one post!!!!!1!11!!
You have made my day anon
>>
>>1057694
>I can't learn
>>
>>1057026
>can't walk 4 miles
What the fuck is wrong with you? Put your shoes on now.
>>
>>1057748
Its not a real person
>>
>>1057162
That's not it.
>>
File: 1449678664632.jpg (114KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1449678664632.jpg
114KB, 480x608px
>>1057667
Well, like I said, if you find your unicorn go and get yours by all means because there's very little people that do. I never said relationships are inherently bad, I just decided for me personally they're not what I want from life.

Enough of that though, I'm truly happy you found your luck and I wish you only the best!
>>
>>1057853
>if you find your unicorn go and get yours by all means

What irks me is all the guys that THINK they have the unicorn girl but really she is just a piece of shit but they cant see it.
Years later they understand but for now they wont shut up about how great she is.
Love blinds people and rarely lasts.
Guys get your friends to give you honest opinions.
If they all hate her, she is shit no matter what your heart is telling you
>>
every time i see one of these threads i'm so grateful that my mgtow phase happened before 4chan. i can't imagine what spending time in this baseless conformation echo chamber would have done to my ability to reevaluate my opinions based on nothing more than protecting my own insecurities with interacting with women, and in no way grounded in real life. fortunately i had very few voices around me reinforcing my imaginary biases, and maturity and experience eventually won out, and i realized not all, or even most, women are gold chasing whores or roasties, and the last 15 years of my life have been immeasurably better for it.
>>
>>1057889
Found the roastie
>>
>>1057117
No you won't.
>>
>>1057694
It's ironic that you would try to characterize men who dislike womens company this way. If you take into account the fact that men have been complaining about women since the dawn of history (and probably quite some time before) it would seem like you're actually the one pretending to be more evolved/intellectual/whatever than you really are.
>>
>>1055760
Everytime for me it's "I'm too tired Anon!!!" And it's always a headache, or a rash, or bug bites, etc. Girls want nothing more than one weekend in an Air conditioned RV and 5 minutes of hiking to take a picture and then the rest they bitch..
>>
>>1055760
Two solid weeks of nothing but trout and brown rice, bathing in and drinking lake water, not to mention that it was a hike-in and she had to carry her own stuff... And my girl loved it.

If you're a pussy and you try to make every little thing as comfortable for her as possible, she'll never respect you; be the man, tell her it is what it is, and if she really wants to keep doing it, she will. Otherwise, you're both just going to make each other miserable.
>>
>>1057748
I can walk 4 miles, the problem is that it hurts my joints.
>>
File: 1498285198968.jpg (80KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498285198968.jpg
80KB, 576x768px
>>1055798
rect em good

OP, it doesn't have to be that way, you know. Don't try to control the trip or the outcome, don't expect the impossible. Bring rope and shovel in case things go sideways.
>>
>>1055798
denying differences in gendered preferences for hobbies are you a science denier or something?
>>
File: 1493861124327.png (177KB, 1100x950px) Image search: [Google]
1493861124327.png
177KB, 1100x950px
>>1055915
>crushing loneliness
Yes, I'm sure just spending all of my money and free time on a woman is exactly what I need to solve all of those problems I don't have.
>>
>>1056259
Dear Anon,

Lift and do conditioning faggot.

Much Love,

/fit/
>>
Bugs
Spiders
Hot
Wet
Sweaty
Bored
Smelly
Uncomfortable

Good luck senpai.
>>
>>1058893
Th...thanks
I love you too /fit/
no homo
>>
>>1058890
>you dont actually want one
fugg
>>
>>1056622
No. I fucked a drunk semi fat slut on a party.
I was full to the brim with whiskey and just unloaded inside her. I went home before she woke up. Sometimes my friends joke about that I have a kid running around without knowing.
>>
Just bring her beer, or liquor if you're an ultralighter.

If it doesn't make her stop bitching it will at least make her go to sleep so you can have couple hours of peaceful tranquility.
>>
>>1055897
>no belt
fuck i just lost all respect for review brah
>>
>>1058990
He may have suspenders
>>
>>1056198
What job do you have?
>>
>>1055776
Can confirm
>>
>>1059004
you might actually be right
or I just don't want to lose faith in him
>>
>>1055776
Holy shit
>>
>>1059032
Can collecter
>>
>>1056166
so you dumped her after this right?
>>
>>1056269
Really easy if you have any Russian blood actually
>>
>>1055776
JESUS CHRIST FUCKING SAVAGE WOW THAT EVEN HURT ME
>>
>>1056319
>the alpha
tell us about all the successful relationships you've ha-- oh wait..
>>
>>1059801
>successful relationships
Even your goals are beta
>>
>>1058980
What a mundane story.
>>
this is what you get for dating yuppies. Congrats on learning your lesson.
>>
>>1059801
Good luck with being submissive to a woman. If you wind up suicidal, you've gone too far. Don't really know what advice to give you as I've never met anyone who has had a successful female dominant relationship. That didn't kill themselves. Sorry.
>>
Why is my thread so popular
Is it because 4chan's main theme is not anime anymore, but r9k issues
>>
>>1060492
It has not been anime in years
>>
File: pretty_dissatisfied.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
pretty_dissatisfied.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>1058890
s-stop that
>>
>>1055897
this is what ALPHA looks like
>>
File: new_bike.jpg (699KB, 898x897px) Image search: [Google]
new_bike.jpg
699KB, 898x897px
wow. cant relate because only one person fits on a dirt bike (the true greatest /out/ vehicle). :^)
>>
>>1055760
Are you trying to imagine what a girlfriend is like to justify why you have never had one and likely never will?
>>
Who knew there were so many white knights on /out/. Here I thought nature was a male space.
>>
File: 1499868961729.gif (216KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499868961729.gif
216KB, 640x480px
>>1060981
>imagine what a girlfriend is like to justify why you have never had one and likely never will?

Your shaming techniques will work for a few more years at best.
Men are realizing how crappy women have become and are opting out.
You used that shame too much for too long and now no one feels it anymore.
We used to shame faggots but now they dont give a fuck. Same is happening to straight guys. We just dont care anymore
>>
File: 1489210915793.png (131KB, 778x778px) Image search: [Google]
1489210915793.png
131KB, 778x778px
this thread is making me contemplate breaking up with my GF of 3 years because she doesn't like /out/ stuff damn
>>
>>1061083
If you guys are getting along well, don't worry about it. A significant other should embrace your hobbies at least, though.

However to be fair I've got an s/o who I'm going /out/ with to do the Great Divide Trail in a couple weeks so maybe I'm not one to talk
>>
>>1055955
Hahaha ya thats not how it works.

>of course I'm happy! Why would i lie about my personal feelings to a complete stranger that will judge or pity me?

Quit fooling yourself. There's a reason why people in a relationship are considered happier than those who aren't. Its because they fucking are.
And unless youre a social retard who can't work disagreements out civilly, drama is not going to be a problem.

If you keep this mentality, you will die alone. And saying "it's ok" won't make it any better on the inside. You'll die a martyr for all the other lonely fucks, who keep saying that they "enjoy their freedom."
>>
>>1061127
>you will die alone
first the shaming , then the scare tactics.
I personally am not afraid of being alone, in fact , I quite enjoy it.
I have friends I do stuff with and that is enough for me. I have friends who panic when they are single and dont rest until they find a new mate. This just seems pathetic to me.
To each his own though. Go ahead and enjoy your attempts at monogamy , just know its not likely to be an option for your kids.
Times are changing.
>>
>>1061117
true, she doesnt stop me from hiking or complain she just doesnt enjoy it herself and thats ok
>>
>>1055760
Take her near a swamp where misquito's will swarm, then take her home in the morning. Now you can be innawoods forever without hassle.
>>
>>1055769
>>1055776

WIMIN
>>
>>1055786

Also getting angry when she realises she has to shit in a hole. Optional: watching her try not to shit for three days lol
>>
>>1055862

>7 miles of swampy woodland
>2am
>second date

I'll take shit that never happened for 500, Alex
>>
>>1056066

>everybody must prove themselves to me

Ok mr random internet guy
>>
>>1056880

>If your gf is able to go off at 4am and summit La Plata in about 4 hours, then she's also perfectly capable of getting any guys she wants

Not even remotely true. Nobody is universally attractive. Don't inflate the power of the pussy. Maybe you find that kind of shit attractive, not every guy on the planet. Why the fuck would I want a gf with that specific skillset? Who gives a fuck
>>
>>1056179

Interesting theory. So what do you think a pass would look like?
>>
>>1055760
If she was anything like my last relationship, she'll say you're walking too fast/leaving her behind, "ew" at shit like mud, sand in her shoes and bugs. Refuse your offers to help her cross a river/stream, but panic when she tries to do it herself. Or when you're in the part of the hike where you're looking at the scenery, relaxing, she'll make a comment inquiring what you even find interesting in the outdoors to begin with, because she finds it boring.
>>
>>1060542

>true out
>dat noise

Fuck off faggot
>>
>>1061172
I think he's alluding to the power of self-confidence and independence, mate.
>>
>>1061178
spoiler: no such thing, it's bullshit made up by butthurt redditors
>>
>>1061127
Yeah sure, it's also why 1 in 2 marriage fails right? Because they're so happy they just can't take it anymore? I don't know what gets you so frustrated about the way I choose to live my life, I said it's not for everyone and there's a heavy price to pay a million times just in this thread. Seems more like you are the on trying to justify your personal life by trying to tear down mine. You do you man, whatever it is you want from life I won't judge you or bash you but leave me out of it if you're feeling miserable.
>>
>>1061083
Why? You don't have to do everything together, I mean you should do things you both like together but it's totally fine to not have each other tag along with every move you make.
>>
>>1061277
Yeah sure, it's also why 1 in 2 marriage succeeds right? Because they're so miserable they just can't end it? I don't know what gets you so frustrated about the way I choose to live my life. Seems more like you are the on trying to justify your personal life by trying to tear down mine. You do you man, whatever it is you want from life I won't judge you or bash you but leave me out of it if you're feeling miserable.
>>
>>1061392
Thing is though, unlike you I never did bash anyone or anything. You seem like a very angry and frustrated individual, you need to grow up and sort your issues out yourself and not take them out on the internet like this. Your reply is the cringeist, most childish thing I've seen all month.
>>
>>1061392
>1 in 2 marriage succeeds right
A: that is pretty dismal
B: that is per year, the odds of a marriage lasting 20 years in really really small.
C: many people cannot afford to get divorced and live in misery.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/samara-oshea/marriage-has-a-25-chance-_b_1568936.html
>>
>>1061416
i'm not the same anon you were originally responding to. i'm just pointing out that all your vague opinions, biases, and rants work just as well for the other side with the slightest change in wording.

and you're working just as hard to prove you're happy as the other anon, tee bee aitch.
>>
>>1061427
>anecdotal evidence supporting my opinions: the article
>>
>>1061429
>i'm just pointing out that all your vague opinions, biases, and rants work just as well for the other side with the slightest change in wording
Except you didn't point anything out at all, you just copied what I said like a little child and it didn't make any sense at all. Never did I bash anyone's choice and never did I tear down on anyone else, quite the opposite actually. Let me repeat again, this path is the one I chose because it works for me. I explained why it worked for me and if you don't agree that's completely fine, your opinion (just like mine) isn't a fact.
>>
>>1061442
>Never did I bash anyone's choice
>I said there's a heavy price to pay a million times just in this thread
sounds like bashing to me
>>
>>1061448
Learn to read, boy. I said I'm the one that's going to be paying the heavy price for the lifestyle I chose. How is that bashing anyone? Are you being purposely dense?
>>
File: 1439308423177.jpg (304KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
1439308423177.jpg
304KB, 620x320px
>>1061433
Dont worry anon, your confirmation bias will kick in and save you from any ideas that contradict your worldview!
>>
go 30 minutes into the bush, stop at the first lake or comfy spot. Spend the rest collecting firewood and foraging, making things comfy etc. Everyone will be happy
>>
File: 1498157343115.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1498157343115.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>1055952
>>1057618
fucking roasties and agreed
>>
>>1061461
>missing the irony that your statement also applies 100% to you
>>
File: 1492969038011.jpg (40KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1492969038011.jpg
40KB, 500x484px
>>1056198
ouch anon.... my first time here in fucking months and i'm hit with these fucking feels. i'm in so far over my head right now
>>
File: 1493049639563.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493049639563.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
>>1056672
>>
File: 1499285446683.gif (1003KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
1499285446683.gif
1003KB, 500x262px
>>1057026
hey man if your 5'10" king of manlets you can do 4 miles uphill. fucking 14k is a little steep for sure but if you actually get a good night sleep and wake up strong(coffe,shower,lite breakfast) you will be good to go. just do it and suffer it out a couple times and it will get easier every time
>>
>>1057117
sure thing anon i'll make sure to keep a lookout
>>
>>1055844
Unless OP actually has a decent woman who can acknowledge that people have different interests, in which case she may not like it but will be understanding of OP continuing to go /out/
>>
>>1056004
for animals incapable of intelligent thought yes

one could argue that it's actually irresponsible to bring more children currently into the world in the state it is and looking at the way its headed...
>>
>>1056066
so why be a dick and make a point that you feel they are currently incapable of countering?
>>
>>1056230
especially if she's lost her legs now
spoiled product man

get another
>>
>>1061539
or you could argue that it's irresponsible to NOT have children and raise them to be good stewards and productive members of society to counter some of the negative things you observe, instead of conceding to those negative things.
>>
>>1061557
Why subject good people to shitty conditions?
If you are thinking about kids, their wellbeing is far more important than that of the planet.
Dont make more humans
>>
>>1061572
>Why subject good people to shitty conditions?
because i believe you can subject good people to good conditions
>If you are thinking about kids, their wellbeing is far more important than that of the planet.
how does their non-existence equate to their well being? and don't tell me that no suffering>no pleasure, because that is a subjective opinion that i disagree with.
>Dont make more humans
too late. :)
>>
>>1061572
This is such a millennial argument.

The fact is, you probably don't have the opportunity to get laid let along be a part of a successful intimate relationship that culminates in the birth of children. So you create a transparent defense mechanism that transmogrifies your inadequacies into virtues (to only you, of course),

The world has never been a perfect place, who cares? Offspring should be taken care of but adverse conditions improve the individual and their fitness. Spoiled brats versus good kids who can adapt accordingly.

The idea that "all is suffering" so we should avoid sexual reproduction under the guise of a capacity for higher critical thinking is absurd. Life has never been better for most humans, which is the result of improved fitness and social expansion.

Your life is laughably soft, yet you think things are so bad that we should fear perpetuating our species. What a joke. Compare your life with that of a moose: a winter of hunger, hardship, and being chased in deep snow by predators; followed by a spring of hunger and mud, soft snow, and ice; then the new growth greets you in the summer, along with the hordes of ticks, mosquitoes, and biting flies. Then the golden period of fall, where you fatten up and the biting insects are gone until next season.

You are just a self-pitying urbanite who doesn't realize how great life is, because you were handed everything and can't fathom working hard, fighting for your place in life, and *gasp* having to compromise. You have the emotional intelligence of a two-year-old, with just enough critical thought to rationalize your juvenile outlook on life with an equally juvenile philosophy.

You are disconnected from nature to the point where you have no fight and no drive. It's pathetic; thank god you can live vicariously online and have others take care of you.
>>
>>1061581
holy shit, this post is gold. so fuckin saved.
>>
>>1061576
>and don't tell me that no suffering>no pleasure, because that is a subjective opinion that i disagree with
As Burroughs said to Kerouac:

>We must learn by acting, experiencing, and living; that is, above all, by love and by suffering. A man who uses Buddhism or any other instrument to remove love from his being in order to avoid, has committed, in my mind, a sacrilege comparable to castration. You were given the power to love in order to use it, no matter what pain it may cause you.
>>
>>1056198
>Had plenty of money to not work and fuck off because I did not have some woman spending all my money on stupid shit all year long.
conversely i have plenty of money to not work and fuck off because my wife makes $120k working part time
>Made tons of cool new friends both male and female.
that sounds goddamn awful to me. i love going new places, and doing new things, but i HATE meeting new people. i'm much happier doing stuff with just my wife who i've known for 14 years than with a dozen people i've known for a week.

but i realize that different people have different tastes, so i'm happy that you were happy, and i'm just presenting that there are also other ways for people to enjoy themselves.
>>
>>1061581
>ITT roasties try to pick apart MGTOW like so much trail mix

Stop trying to force men to like you, you rapist.
>>
File: 001.jpg (48KB, 600x467px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
48KB, 600x467px
>>1061601
>>
>>1061608
Gold digging whores are the rapists for men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0gaYyNk7QA
>>
>>1061608
Needs two scoops on the second panel
>>
The whole relationship situation is just going to play out like the finance and general personal situation.

Ther's going to be the 1%. Those that have found a nice girl they are happy with, share interest with and so on.
Then there's the upper middle class (10%), who either have an OK girl, or who are genuine normal faggots who are just happy with their guy and a few guys who just happen to be single and genuinely OK with it.
And then there's the remaining 89% of scum and lower middle class, scrambling around to just merely survive. Those are the >I'm a strong independent man and I ain'n need no women incels, the MGTOW retards who are dead inside, the loosers who settle for a hambeast and think about killing themselves everyday and the fags who dream about a nice and loving wife while they get their bunghole stretched by chad. But at least you have your MAGA hats…

t.
onepercenter

>i want /r9k/ to leave
>>
File: 1499432449437.gif (2MB, 245x130px) Image search: [Google]
1499432449437.gif
2MB, 245x130px
>>1061884
>t. onepercenter

For now.

Oh boy do I have something to tell YOU.
>>
File: IMG_3287.jpg (28KB, 271x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3287.jpg
28KB, 271x271px
>>1055776
Ow.
>>
>>1061884
I mostly agree but incells really aren't a majority like that. That 89% are mostly human garbage in general, single, couples or anything in between. But yes, the /r9k/ incells are definitely part of it.
>>
>>1061884
Go back to pol you dried up roastie
>>
>>1062190
>pol
>>
>>1058904
honestly just start running
do it before work, do it when you're pissed off, do it when you're bored

run as a solution to your problems and in a month you'll be doing 10kms for fun; you don't need to compete with her, you just need to survive and be better for it
>>
>>1061884
it isn't so bad in relationships as it is in economic status, and financial success has the same overlap as normal fags with a good relationship in my experience

you need to find well adjusted goal drive human beings - the biggest selection of which is in the lower middle classes
>>
>>1061049
It's crazy, why have women become so fucking shit? I don't even feel like being in a relationship or marrying. Maybe just getting my balls drained every once in a while.
>>
>>1061156
Stay with her, that isn't an issue. I'm sure that are some stuff that she likes that you don't.
>>
>>1062070
Tell me
>>
>>1062315
>>1062315
Not the same anon but.
People change over time.
I have seen amazing women just sort of crumble into shit within ten years of having kids.
I dont know why but it happens again and again.
I cannot stress enough that science has not found a way to pre screen these women and they are failing in greater numbers every single year.
>>
>>1062326
Kids ruin everything I think, and so does getting married. What's the fucking point? For a piece of paper?
>>
>>1061581
this post could have been replaced with "children in africa are starving so why are you complaining?"
>>
>>1062343
Without one or both of those, women have a hard time stealing all your money.
This is why they insist on it.
Very important piece of paper
>>
>>1061588
In what sense is he talking about love here? Love of life, of a woman, the general feeling of deep connection and satisfaction with something (someone), or maybe something else?
My understanding of Buddhism is that the primary goal is to attenuate your desires, because desire for what you do not and maybe cannot have is the source of dissatisfaction. How does that prevent love?
They also claim that life is suffering, which doesn't go against what Burroughs said about being molded by lived experiences, especially since the saying isn't to be taken negatively but factually.
>>
>>1062482
This post could have been replaced with "I'm a retard who missed the point so I'll retort by assigning the post a dumb trope as an attempt to imply that it's wrong without justifying why. Also I'm retarded"
>>
>>1062504
I don't get women's obsession with money. Why does that system dazzle them hook line sinker? What's the magic behind the act of shopping and new clothes and new shoes and new bags and new perfume and decorating the house, home makeover, colorful pillows for the couch and cute decorations and new chairs, and let's paint the living room...
What causes their chickbrains to light the fuck up? The newness? The act of finding bargains, or something you're fleetingly attracted to in the moment? Is it just some sort of social thrill, like "oh I can't wait till my best Jenny sees *these* shoes!! Look at how people are looking at me!!"

Man if I had a chickbrain tomorrow I'd off myself.
>>
>>1062315
>>1062326
I am that anon, and the other anon got it right for the most part. But kids are not even necessary. The biochemical reaction of "love" in the brain fades after a few years, the lady in the relationship might get a new job/friends/etc. or more likely, you might start having less time due to more responsibility and obligations which will cause the woman to spend more time around others. Naturally they will be influenced and change.

If there is no paper or kids, the woman will leave since there is no reason to put up. If there is paper and/or kids, then there is an incentive but like the anon said the change will still happen, just the woman will try to suck it up for longer before you get to bear it.

>>1062599
Read Schopenhauer's essay "On Women" and "Metaphysics of Love"
>>
>>1055760
remember fucking wetnaps, bitches love wetnaps.
>>
>>1056244
And be forgotten in the end...
>>
>>1056259
START FUCKING WALKING YOU FUCKING IMBECILE
>>
>>1062599

>What's the magic behind the act of shopping and new clothes and new shoes and new bags and new perfume and decorating the house,

Shit doesn't even have to be new. Go in a thrift store and look at the poor middle age and old women picking thru trash to buy. I was with a woman the other day and even though she is broke as fuck and cried poverty for an hour bought three random useless things for decorating her new rental she can't afford.
>>
>>1062774
>And be forgotten in the end...
Possibly the emptiest and most childish look on life and death imo, I'm all for children but if you want kids to not be 'forgotten' you're a retard in my book. Even if you live for 200 years you'll still be forgotten eventually, it's only a matter of time.
>>
>>1062807
Your kids would forget you by age 18 anyway unless you are paying them lots of cash
>>
>>1055785
Is the pic related you, because that was painful to read
>>
>>1056259
>How long until she meets a /fit/izen and backpacks off into the sunset with him?
Depends - what's her phone number?
>>
>>1056302
Too late.
>>
>>1062778
Not a real person you idiot.
Is this your first day here?
>>
>>1057618
I don't think my grandpa was thinking about me when he was fucking my grandma.
>>
>>1062807
>the end only means after you die
or just after the rest of your family dies.

>>1062838
what shitty family are you in? i'm 36 and married with two other married adult brothers, and we all see my parents and each other at least once a week, usually more. and no one has to pay any one.
>>
File: Celtic-Chariot-1.jpg (85KB, 652x300px) Image search: [Google]
Celtic-Chariot-1.jpg
85KB, 652x300px
>>1055780
I want a girl like that so bad. They are few and far between and usually way out of my league.
>>
>>1055769
LMAO

Tell her she's pretty OP
>>
>>1057404
Go download Strava on your phone and prove it to us. I guarantee my life that you can't
>>
>>1062595
Buddhism is about detachment, because attachment brings suffering.

Who cares about personal suffering if the cause is attachment? It's the spice of life. Better to be alive with all its ups and downs than live a flat life devoid of passion.
>>
>>1063967
They are out if everyone's league since they don't exist
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-17-16-17-25.png (831KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-17-16-17-25.png
831KB, 1440x2560px
>>1058180
You're not doing it enough or right. I walk between 2 and 10 miles a day, every day since last spring, usually closer to 2, but my endurance is so much better than when I started. Also get on the stairmaster and work toward a 100 floor goal, then 200, and so on
>>
>>1055798
protip guys who spend more time around girls hate them more than guys who don't
they're just better at hiding it to get to touch peepee to vajayjay from more practice at it
>>
>>1066698
protip: the more someone on 4chan claims to know about human behavior the less they actually know
>>
>>1061083

>the owl has a gun
>>
>>1066699
Oh the ironing
>>
File: yeah, nah.jpg (157KB, 960x674px) Image search: [Google]
yeah, nah.jpg
157KB, 960x674px
>>1066720
>pointing out the joke
>>
>>1066699
hey take it easy, what do i know i live in mommies basement. you know how much mysogony that breeds in a person? man i have so little value for women i just use them as a sex toy and discard them for the next cum dumpster if they're not good enough looking for my alpha harem i had to start out with ugos and fatties and work my way up to good looking ones
>>
>>1066762
Roastie/10
>>
>>1055776
Harsh
>>
File: 1499675361011.gif (2MB, 225x208px) Image search: [Google]
1499675361011.gif
2MB, 225x208px
>>1055776
>>
How do I get a girl who is /fit/ and likes the outdoors?
>>
>>1061581
150iq post good job my man. 10/10
>>
>>1068058
Maybe go back in time 150 years
>>
>>1061581
kek post this on /pol/
>>
>>1068058
Outdoor clubs. Outdoor stores. Outdoor festivals. Outdoor competitions. Outdoors.
>>
>>1068980
Bullshit.
You gotta go to the mall and hang out at the banana republic store. That's where all the cool /out/chicks hang out, to grab some gear for their next adventure and to get some advice from the knowledgeable sales folk.
Thread posts: 268
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.