[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good bra that can last me days on the trail?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 10

File: Hiking_1.jpg (175KB, 867x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Hiking_1.jpg
175KB, 867x1300px
What's a good bra that can last me days on the trail?
>>
>>1054598
Post feet.
>>
>>1054598
If you were to post a bait/troll thread at least post nudes you massive, flamboyant queer.
>>
>>1054608
go back to /b/ faggot. this is a blue board
>>
sports bra
>>
File: 1290134841_4.jpg (373KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1290134841_4.jpg
373KB, 1920x1280px
>>
>>1054624
Now that's nice, thanks mang

>Tfw no fapping July
>>
>>1054620
>/b/
Kek, does that shit still exists? I haven't been there for over n year and half.
>>
>>1054629
Return to reddit.
>>
>>1054598
My hands
>>
>>1054651
>I'll hold them for you
came here to post this
>>
>>1054598
Brooks makes a good medium-impact sports bra that doesn't get super nasty after a day, just be aware that
1. it's only made up to 36DD, so if those monsters are yours you're solidly into custom-made-only territory if you want anything actually supportive
2. don't expect to be comfortable doing a lot of high-impact activity in it if you're larger than a medium B cup, they call it a medium support bra for a reason. Road running and hiking is about its upper limit of keeping things where they're supposed to be.
>>
Just looked up some Ex Officio bras but they're apparently terrible from the reviews.
>>
>>1054637
Never posted there desu senpai. Smh rn
>>
>serious replies
It's pretty obvious OP's never even seen a boob, never mind owned one.
>>
>>1054598

Any non shit tier bra that's comfy. My sports bras get fucking gross after a few days.
>>
nobra
>>
>>1054598
Just buy a couple of any generic sportsbra that is comfortable to wear.

Then rotate through them. Whenever you camp for the night, take your dirty ones and wash them by hand in a pot or kettle of warm water. Soap isn't necessary, but you can use it. Then hang dry overnight after you ring them out.

Do the same thing with your socks and underwear.
>>
Bait thread but for anyone who's actually looking for info, check out Moving Comfort. They liquidate sometimes on sierratradingpost and make nice stuff, my oldest is almost 5 years old now and I've worn it a ton, no seams coming apart or anything. Just be sure to get a model that doesn't have padding
>>
File: greyantxteva-2.jpg (89KB, 468x312px) Image search: [Google]
greyantxteva-2.jpg
89KB, 468x312px
>>1054603
>>
>the day we discover that /out/ is full of grills
>>
>>1054955
They don't call it Mother Nature for nothing, anons.
>>
>>1055143
Why are women so much worse at /out/ than men on average?

Have you ever scene one of those survival shows where they put teams of ordinary men and women on different islands? It always ends with the women on the brink of death while the men build the start of a civilization
>>
>>1054945
You cant just shill shit and not post it in action. What the fuck.
>>
>>1055161
>Why are women so much worse at /out/
Hypergamy
>>
File: 1495990153783.jpg (35KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
1495990153783.jpg
35KB, 500x471px
>>1054955
>>
>>1055161
If you expect women to be good at anything besides being whores and ruining civilization you will be disappointed
>>
any femanons have a recommendation for sports bras made for large breasts? i wear a 36 i.
>>
>>1055241
>36 i
Had a friend who wore 38 g, she ended up getting a reduction because shit gets complicated with massive mammaries. She's dd now and her back doesn't hurt. Just food for thought.
>>
How do I get an /out/ gf?
>>
>>1055325
Don't be like these faggots

>>1055161
>>1055163
>>1055231
>>
>>1055329
^this
>>
>>1055329
But what if they're right?
>>
>>1055244

This. Even for nursing it's a problem when they're that big.

I also ought to nonjudgementally suggest that since girls in that size tend to be severely overweight (not all, but if you aren't then more than ever consider a reduction) then A) /out/ activities are a good idea, and B) you've got much bigger health concerns than just discomfort while jogging.
>>
>>1055329
>beta boi thinks women are capable
>beta boi thinks being nice to women is how you attract them
Sad...
>>
File: mgtow.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
>>1055337
People like you are why I think MGTOW is dumb.
>>
>>1055333
They are indeed "right" Mr. Dub Trips.
Women have become horrible and the evidence is all around you.
This thread alone is a perfect example.
>>
>>1055241
Would you take advice from a guy whose wife is a 40 GG?

Get breast reduction surgery. If you're over a D most insurances will cover it as "medically necessary".

Otherwise you're solidly in the realm of fully-custom-made if you want anything of quality.
>>
>>1055161
>thinking reality TV shows reality instead of being the scripted trash that it really is
>>
>>1055389
>>1055389
Not the same anon but the women failing is far from scripted.
They bend over backwards to try to get the women to succeed , because they ratings would be WAY better.
No one likes watching the women fail especially in the manner that they do.
>>
File: DELtlhtXsAAgWXW.jpg (92KB, 720x887px) Image search: [Google]
DELtlhtXsAAgWXW.jpg
92KB, 720x887px
>>1055337
>>
>>1055397
>tfw I've never heard of that term before last week when it suddenly appeared all over 4chan

I think I know where you need to return.
>>
>>1055400
oh no, your safe space is being threatened
>>
>>1055400
You have to admit he has a point though
>>
File: 1498586038191.jpg (2MB, 2720x4080px) Image search: [Google]
1498586038191.jpg
2MB, 2720x4080px
>>1054620
>this is a blue board
Seems like you're the faggot here.
>>
>>1055345
the filename in the picture triggers me
>>
>>1055389
>scripted
>to make the women look worse

Lol, have you ever watched any of them?

They bend over backwards to make it easier for the women. They stock their islands with more food and water and locals just happen to stumble upon them and give them supplies.

Honestly its quite remarkable how much worse the women tend to do considering how much more help they get
>>
File: 1435327611062.jpg (101KB, 698x576px) Image search: [Google]
1435327611062.jpg
101KB, 698x576px
I can only assume the advice given here is based on morbidly obese men with gyno and/or men who have had lengthy discussions with their oidepal mothers about bras.
>>
Women should not be allowed to post on 4chan in my opinion.

I suspect that most 'female' posts are just men larping, but it gets super fucking annoying.
>>
>>1055397
Not surprised these dudes are red pilled.How women treat them is unforgivable and shows women's true nature
>>
>>1055403
He doesn't. It's just meme baiting. I read on /tv/ that website was doing a "raid" with garbage like >>1055397

>>1055402
If you came to 4chan, you left your safe space, kid.
>>
>>1055810
>we're being r-raided by s-snowflakes
wow my dude
>>
>>1055810
You're being trolled my dude, any minute now there gonna say there only pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>1055836
It is still an ocean of piss.
>>
>>1054598
My wifey uses the Under Armour sports bras. Says they're better than anything else she's tried
>>
>>1056537
Does she have any experience of using them for running? I'm planning on moving from road to trail running and I'd like something sturdy that'll last me a while.
>>
>>1054598

Wouldn't you be worried about wearing a sweaty, bacteria infested bra for days on end in the wilderness? I'd think you'd get a rash or something akin to jungle rot or jock itch.
>>
this is for the women folk to figure out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo9buo9Mtos
>>
>>1056476
>>
>>1055241
Look up Enell sports bras. They're pricey but mine has been a lifesaver. That being said I did have to adjust the straps myself cuz of short torso but if you're not a femlet like me there should be something for you.
>>
>>1055400
>i think i know where you need to return
>reddit spacing.
Fuckoff
>>
>>1055389
Women are worse than men in pretty much every measurable way though

Head to head competitions are especially hard for them
>>
Check Title Nine Sports or Athleta.
>>
>>1054598
>He wears a bra /out/
>>
>>1054598
My gf uses a sports bra meant for running when hiking. Think its just a generic brand like adidas or something but she likes it a lot.
>>
>>1054598
>wearing a bra
What is this, the 80's?
>>
OP I just use whatever sports bras I'm comfortable with. If it works for running or other physical activity, it'll work for innawoods. I do the same with sports underwear, technical fiber is fucking great when you're being super active, and since it drys quick it's easily to cycle one pair on, one pair off/being washed. Wear them as your regular bra and underwear randomly and you'll figure out which ones you like. I'm particularly fond of some random brandless sports bra from some hipster shop that has a zipped on hood, is very aesthetic.

I like Yvette Mid-Rise Sports Panties.
>Traps take note, they're also really great for tucking to hide your powerlevel
>>
>>1054812
Can you post a picture of you dirty bra? How dirty do your panties get?>>1054841
>>
>wearing a bra innawood
>needing a bra ever

gross tbqhwyf
>>
>>1057953
>sports bra from some hipster shop that has a zipped on hood,

Wtf? I can't decide whether this is fucking stupid or if I really want one.
Does the hood function? Is it useful? If it's raining enough that your head is getting that cold won't your midriff freeze? Why does this exist?
>>
File: 1498773881642.jpg (20KB, 387x309px) Image search: [Google]
1498773881642.jpg
20KB, 387x309px
>>1054688
I don't care if it's bait. I want you to die.
>>
Maybe stop being obese and you wouldn't need one
>>
>>1054620

Fuck off nigger.
>>
>>1058398
Found it: http://yelete.com/Ecommerce/General/GeneralProductDetail.aspx?PROD_CD=ACT601_GRY

Hood blocks the sun and an acceptable amount of rain. I wear it by itself sometimes but that's more for hot weather. It layers under other clothing pretty well and I just pull the hood up through whatever other layers I'm wearing to add a spoopy hood to another outfit or for days that threaten on-and-off rain.
>>
>>1054598
you're going to be out in the middle of nowhere, why even bother wearing a bra?

I just go without a bra when no one will see me/wearing thicker sweaters in winter. or when jogging at night. that said I have 28E's they're practically non existent so the only reason to wear a bra is to hide nipples
>>
>>1055231

This nigger gets it.
>>
>>1055397
Women are fucking shit, I don't feel bad. I hold the door for pretty much anyone but I am likely to stop soon.
>>
>>1056537
You guys are too old.
>>
>>1054598
Salsa?
>>
>>1062100
Bras give support. If somebody is walking around with bowling ball tits, a day's worth of hiking and impact can leave your tiggos sore.

For example, I have dick the size of foam roller. If I don't bungee that shit to my leg, it hurts from the sheer weight pulling at my crotch.
>>
>>1054688
the harder you try the worse you look bro...
just stop
>>
>>1055396
>noone likes watching the women fail

but i do...
>>
>>1055708
or, you know, normal guys with wives/gfs
occams razor n that
>>
>>1056651
No just hiking and backpacking
>>
>>1062370
Found the virgin
>>
>>1054598
4chan is definitely not the place to look for women's advice.
>>
>>1054620
Post it on /s/ and link it here, you're allowed to do that
>>
>>1054598
you don't wear one
>>
>>1055241
>36 i.
you must be obese they can't be possible otherwise
>>
>>1054598
>What's a good bra that can last me days on the trail?
anything you can wash every day with a bit of water and soap and it dries fast.
>>
>>1063346
implants are also an option. and there is the 1 in a million thin girl with large udders.
>>
>>1054598
Just find a comfy sturdy one and wear it all the time. There's nothing that complicated about it.
Also, avoid washing them, especially the fancy ones. I probably wash my bras on gentle cycle every six months or so.
Unless you're a tranny or the armholes on your sports bras are too small you won't get them stinky.
>>
>>1054598
the best boulder holder for my girls is always something in microfiber so it's easy to wash and fast to dry. there are a couple of brands doing "anti-bacterial" sports bras but I don't think they're so great yet, sadly. I'll put a fine layer of neosporin under my boobs if I know I am going to be hiking and not able to take off the bra after, minimally, 8 hours.

if you're running, have some reason to be hanging upside down (i guess?), have ginormous jiggly knockers (over DD?), or expect any kind of excess jiggling to happen you just layer 2 bras like you would for the gym.
>>
>>1063656
>Also, avoid washing them, especially the fancy ones
>fancy ones
FANCY SPORT BRAS!? wtf are you smoking.
ignore this retard. not washing your bra is the dumbest fucking thing short of not washing your chonies EVERY TIME. ew.
>>
>>1063656
>she fell for the "girls don't sweat they glisten" meme
You're fucking retarded, you are supposed to wash sports bras. You should not use fabric softener or it fucks with the moisture wicking properties, and you should hang dry, but you're definitely supposed to wash them.
>>
for "can't really wash it for a while" situations, my gf is quite happy with her merino wool ones.

They are kinda warm, but merino is quite good at hight temps too.

However, they are just a layer of stretchy wool, so if you want to conceal your nipples or support some heavy milkbags, those might be not for you.

My personal experience with washing stuff out:
UV rays are a great disinfectant. Just wash them in a clear creek or lake with no soap and strap them on the outside of you pack to get some sun. If you got large enough knockers, you could probably also use your bra as a hat/helmet, especially if its one of those with support.
>>
>>1064114
why not use biodegradable soaps? fucking hippies at least use your hippie products and don't be stinky!
>>
>>1054955
>>the day we discover that /out/ is full of grills
Except it's not, you virgin.
>>
>>1064119
even biodegradable soaps should not be directly put into a watercourse.
But where did you get that hippie idea from? Because of whool > synthetics?
And that's the nice thing about whool: It takes much longer to start to smell and when I'm out, I have other things I care about than dousing myself in deodorant.
>>
>>1064133
merino wool starts to smell funky on me in 5 seconds. it's not the same smell as rancid sweat or musk it's different but quiet bad as soon as some moisture hit it from my body it smells awful like squashed bugs.
i guess it's depending on the metabolism and genetics.
>>
>>1063382
>36" underbust
unless she's 6' tall or something she's definitely obese
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.