[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calluses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3332.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3332.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
So /out/, somewhat experienced outdoors retard here, gonna go backpacking for a few days next week. I have high endurance, don't have to worry about lack of calories or hydration usually ever, but what kills me is calluses. Specifically on the back of both of my heels on the outer part the bone protrudes so badly that by the end of the first day skins already gone. I tried leukotape and benzoin oil, tried doubling up on socks, and nothing works. I'm thinking of picking up some moleskin but not sure if I'm just spending $20 on tape at that point.
>inb4 just walk around in boots hurr durr
It's not the same as walking with shit on your back on uneven and horribly changing terrain for 8+ hours everyday so no.
>tldr boots already broken in and I'm deathly allergic to having skin on the back of my feet via abrasion
Pic not related
>>
Sorry for my slightly angled photo
>>
>>1053172
you a PA fag? because i recognize that tressle
>>
>>1053172
Padded moleskin is better than tape
Also, how old are you?
I used to get nasty blisters when I was in my 20s and early 30s, but don't anymore
>>
Try different shoes that fit better/socks that cover the area
>>
Are you claiming you need to see a podiatrist or that you are a retard insistent on wearing the wrong footgear?
>>
>>1053172
Is your shoes tight enough? Different shoes or try tilting your foot toe up and push your heels down all the way to the back of the shoe then tighten up the laces.
>>
Go barefoot.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.