[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well boys, I never thought it possible.... but there is a skank

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 14

File: emoutdoors.jpg (164KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
emoutdoors.jpg
164KB, 1280x720px
Well boys, I never thought it possible....
but there is a skank who jumped on the "cute /out/ girl" bandwagon who is actually more clueless than Survival Lily.
Her name is Emelie Outdoors and she is the perpetuated cancer that is women pretending to like male dominated activities to get views.
>Keep /out/ male
>>
survival lilly is one ugly mutt why do so many fanboys fap over to her flat arse and chest when her chin is bigger than their dicks
>>
File: 1473646032998.jpg (46KB, 625x435px) Image search: [Google]
1473646032998.jpg
46KB, 625x435px
>>1053137
Her /out/ skills aside I wouldnt say no
>>
File: 1476024778182.jpg (149KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1476024778182.jpg
149KB, 1024x768px
>>1053137
Thats why these hussies do this shit.
They dont know dick about bushcraft/survival, but they sure as shit get half naked for YouTube views
>>
>>1053135
Is survival lily really that bad? I don't really watch her but for some reason I had the impression she was at least semi competent at her videos subject matter.
>>
File: 1477785931517.jpg (505KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
1477785931517.jpg
505KB, 1200x797px
>>1053151
OP here, Survival Lily WAS the worst in terms of sexual exploitation and skill.
Now this Emelie chick is by far the epitome of an attention whore using male interest as an exploitative ego booster
>>
>>1053160
You are all pathetic spineless pussies if you are threatened by that. Go outside.
>>
>>1053220
Fuck off back to plebbit you white knights faggot
>>
Steph is the only good one, she's qt and crazy and likes Alfie.
>>
>>1053160

I don't really watch most of this stuff but didn't she make ONE VIDEO where she swims on a lake or whatever?

Does that really qualify her as the worst of anything?
>>
>>1053220
I'm with this anon, isn't the entire point of this hobby to get off of 4chan and spend some time enjoying yourself?
>>
diggin britt is the only outdoors girl i watch
>>
So according to what I read here, those girls are all stupid and clueless, but almost naked all the time.
So I finally caved in and checked out their channels.
>some random tips and facts about /out/ that she might or might not have learned from experience or some other website
>neither good enough to keep watching for the content nor bad enough to whine about it on the internet
>Occasional swimming, but nothing much to see worth wipping out your dick over (If I'm wrong on this, can someone please provide some webms?)
So you are all overreacting, just because someone else gets youtube monies while you don't.
>>
Who is a good /out/ girl?
>>
>>1053350
The one that stays in the cave and cooks.
>>
>>1053135
There's already a thread up about her, m80. You're wasting space.
>>1050489
>>
>>1053135
Honestly I don't think she's doing it for attention. Her videos are boring as fuck, and on topics that have been done 1000x over by everyone with a youtube channel, literally the only reason she has over 100 views on any of her videos is because she is a women. If anything you can blame the thirsty, white-knighting 'bushcrafters' for blowing up her channel when it objectively sucks. If she put any effort into her appearance she could easily be getting triple the amount of views she is now but instead she chooses to wear middle-school tier makeup and looks like she's gone ttm on her eyebrows.
>>
>>1053223
Triggered incel is triggered.
>>
>>1053223
Decade veteran of 4chan here. You guys are just pathetic. No idea who this girl is but I don't need to know. What I do know is the last time you got your dick wet was at your last monthly shower, you cretin.
>>
>>1053311
The funny thing is those whiny losers are still giving her views and free publicity.
>>
>>1053441
>Decade veteran of 4chan here
i wouldn't brag about this, bro
>>
>>1053453
4chan is the epitome of the original internet. I say it with pride.
>>
>>1053441
/out/ is a pretty new board tho. Which boards did you start on, oh wise ancient one?
>>
>>1053135
Are you afraid your dick is going to fall off or something
>>
I don't want to keep anything male except having cocks
>>
>>1053261
Upboat
>>
This inspired me to take my gf and make her do outdoor shit. There was a category for video-based gfs, but I forgot the name.

I'll do a semi original (semi meaning she's not the only /out/ girl) series where you can watch and pretend to do casual to medium level /out/ shit with an average looking, ambiguously brown girl. For the money, ofc.
>>
>>1053135
The point of her channel is the she is clueless and tries to learn bushcraft by trial and error. At least know what you're criticizing fuckwit and stick to your mgtow threads.
>>
>>1053398
Well boys, I never thought it possible....
but there is a retard who jumped on the "imma start a thread on /out/" bandwagon who is actually more clueless than first person to post on this stupid topic.
His name is OP and he is the perpetuated cancer that is men not using the catalog.
>>
>>1053465
This. OP is a giant faggot.
>>
>>1053431
Yeah but it's pretty obvious people don't only watch things strictly for information right? Why would bushcrafting videos be any different? Anyway there is no such thing as a white knight, you're creating a group and putting random people in it because they like something you don't. I don't know if you're aware of the insecurity it stems from or what but it's really lame.

There is also no objective suck. The only metric that could really approach objectivity in this, or any form of expression is how close the finished product comes to meeting the desires and expectations of its creator. The balls do not smell, however I also hate the balls. Thank you
>>
>>1053479
OP is indeed a butt nugget.
>>
>>1053458
/b/ was the earliest.
>>
>>1053455
>4chan is the epitome of the original internet.
Maybe until 2007, but no more
>>
>>1053487

>there is no such thing as a white knight

Found the cuck
>>
>>1053140
Good movie
>>
File: 1497161503286s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1497161503286s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>1053160
Do you mean to tell me that there are women on youtube who use sex to get views? I am shocked. Next you'll probably tell me that advertisers are using sex in their comercials.
>>
>>1053135

IIRC, she's a teacher.

So, hopefully she's showing her ethnic Swede kids how to survive with her.

They're going to need it.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4013x2866px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4013x2866px
>>1053220
>>1053243
get out
>>
>>1053135
Fact, women's only worth is as a sex object

If the women on youtube were men with the same knowledge level they wouldn't get half the views they do
>>
>>1053652
>Waaaa
>Life isn't fair
Cry harder, sperg
>>
>>1053652
So what? Nobody's forcing you or anyone else to watch them, and if neckbeards like to ogle them and they get some ad revenue out of it then everybody wins. You're just jealous of their views, and probably butthurt because girls (unsurprisingly) don't talk to you in real life.

>>1053620
Found the virgin. Laughing at butthurt incels might make you a Chad, but not a white knight.
>>
>>1053135
So much cringe in the world.
>>
>>1053135
Survival lilly is actually pretty good. If you can get past her looking like the Nazi version of jodi foster. Sometimes when she looks at the camera it gives me the creepers.
>>
Fuck you asshole. Emiliy knows that she is clueless. She says so herself.

She's doing this to learn.
>>
>>1053826
Jodi Foster was pretty hot in her early movies.
>>
>>1053859

Tell her to get her female native Swede students into knives and outdoors stuff.

They need it.
>>
File: Tarja-Turunen1.jpg (552KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Tarja-Turunen1.jpg
552KB, 1024x768px
>>1053135
I was wondering what she was up to, her solo career never really took off.
>>
>>1053137
her shelter build videos are nice
>>
>a girl makes videos because she wants to share and enjoy the outdoors
>said videos are comfy, non condescending, with very little gearfagging
>mentally disturbed person has delusions about her intentions and fantasizes his own factless narrative

Seek help.

It's not like survival lily, where videos and thumbnails are mostly clickbait done for views because it's her source of income.
Emilie's videos have no agenda.
>>
File: 1489613682635.png (358KB, 552x543px) Image search: [Google]
1489613682635.png
358KB, 552x543px
>>1053958
Her shelters are her playing fort in the woods, it has no practical application at all.
>>
>>1053982
Name one thing wrong with playing fort in the woods.
>>
>>1053350
Noone because /out/ is in a perpetual state of homosexuality/defending their virginity so they feel threatened by any female learning bushcraft, anyone who says anything slightly positive about them is immediately a reddit white knight cuck.
>>
>>1053984

I have thought long and hard, and you're correct.

All the math checks out. Playing fort in the woods is actually great.
>>
>>1053998
Go back to pol
>>
>>1053982
>Her shelters are her playing fort in the woods, it has no practical application at all.
You would prefer she pretends she is preparing for the end of the world and it's Super Serious Guys?
>>
>>1053898
T. John hinckly.
>>
>>1053694
>>1053713
I like that neither of you can deny the truth
>>
>>1054093
We're not denying the truth
We are working with it, instead of running away from it like a child
>>
>>1053465
At this point, these homos aren't even trying to keep it male dominated, they want to keep /out/ stuff male ONLY. Which you know, totally not gay or anything
>>
Why is /out/ no girls allowed? I know plenty of grills, including my somewhat normie gf who fucking love going hiking and being in nature. Maybe not full survival mode, but they do genuinely enjoy nature and nature related activities like kayaking or hunting. It is hard to find a women who enjoys fishing though.
>>
>>1054467
It's not, but we have an infestation of refugees from /r9k/ who somehow think their MGTOW faggotry is welcome here (I assume they were dumb enough to actually follow the link when someone on another board told them to "get >>>/out/"). Feel free to join in in ridiculing them.
>>
>>1054467

It's not, anon.

Girl scouts are awesome.
>>
I'm pretty sure she's into bdsm. She made paracord handcuffs and made some jokes about spanking in her videos.

My perfect woman. Out and kinky.
>>
>>1053135
>Keep /out/ male
You really need to kill yourself. Soon, please.
>>
>>1054467
>normie
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1054767
This is a normie board open to all 12 genders. If you don't like it, go back to your safe space and prepare for your wizardhood.
>>
I like how this thread descended into an orgy of cuckoldry and white knighting with normie cucks vs mgtow cucks setting up strawcucks for each other to cuck.
>>
>>1054757

>you will never have a qt outdoorswoman who likes to tie you to the bed and tease your cock for an hour or two before she locks you up in chastity, puts you in a pretty dress and spanks you after your hiking trips.
>>
>>1054083
While I don't agree with his methods, I can understand his motivation.
>>
>>1054809
cuckity cuck cuck, you're a cuck, i'm a cuck, everyone's a cuck
>>
>>1053135
Just so you know, there's like 1,000 times as many retard men doing the same thing on YT. Where do you think all those batonny chop chop vids come from? You are just being an angry misogynist. I personally hate all retarded people equally.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (132KB, 1280x715px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
132KB, 1280x715px
How do we feel about Homemade Wanderlust aka Jessica?
>>
>>1054922
I feel pretty hard about her
>>
>>1053135
This isn't the first time this has happened. #MGTOW
>>
>>1054948
>#LOSER #INCEL #KEK #FAGGOT
ftfy
>>
>>1053151

She's a baton bitch. It's just as bad as baton fags.
>>
>>1055112
#TRIGGERED
>>
I cannot wait for her next video.

She's really very cute and unpretentious.
>>
>>1055353
Nice attempt at deflection, but no. OP and the incel cuck faggots who agree with him are the ones who are triggered.
>>
the only thing worse than these people are all the folks that get so terribly butthurt about it
>>
>>1053472

Forget it, dude. OP is overflow from /pol/. He ain't gonna listen.
>>
>>1053918
Hah.
>>
>>1055548
She's adorable.

>tfw no Emilie gf to snuggle with in the Swedish forest.
>>
This is great actually. Perfect demonstration how a clueless person like most of you whining faggots would fare while /out/.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiwhouRDg2I
>>
>>1053135
OP is female and jelly? If it works and gets you money do it.
>>
>>1057859
>OP is female and jelly?

Only thing that makes sense.

Obviously motivated by thinly veiled jealousy
Passive aggressive
Compares with other "hated" female bushkektress
No real rational argument
False flag as "MRA" to rally (read:manipulate) the neckbears
>>
grills r cool tho
>>
>>1054499
Dubs of truth. I was wondering what all this "roastie" shit was about
>>
>>1060458
Roastie posting isn't limited to a single board.

Stop inventing bogeyman.
>>
>>1053455

the grand wizard has spoken
>>
>>1054870
>batoning your knife with axe
wtf is this stupidity
>>
>>1053455
>4chan is the epitome of the original internet. I say it with pride.
Maybe if your online experience goes back only 10-15 years.

Kids will never know what the pioneer days of the information superhighway were like. It was a great time.
>>
>>1057316
But unlike /out/, she admits to being clueless
>>
File: edible.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
edible.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>1053135
LILY IS A GODDESS
I WOULD SPREAD HER OUT LIKE A BLANKET AND LAY INTO HER LIKE A JOHN DEERE TRACTOR IN A IOWA CORNFIELD

Pic related she is definitely edible !
>>
>>1060721
Who is that tranny?
>>
File: tenor[1].gif (3MB, 498x270px) Image search: [Google]
tenor[1].gif
3MB, 498x270px
>>1053441
>Decade veteran
>2007 was 10 years ago

Why am I still here...
>>
>>1060721
the only thing good about her channel was her dog, and her dog is dead now so whats the point
>>
>>1060860
pretending like you wouldnt lick that raw without any steak sauce
>>
>>1053137

Agreed. She's got an incredibly plain face, even for an Austrian; it's almost masculine. No tits or arse to speak of. It'd be like fucking a dude.
>>
>>1061193
I find her plain face kind of cute.
>>
>>1053350
a trap? women belong in the home.
>>
>>1053652
Women can't really dedicate themselves to things in the same way men do
>>
>>1061591
YouTube is kind of the exception.

Type in any subject, and you will find a nicely edited, professional quality video on a "girl" channel.
Quality content wise, girls are winning YouTube.

The "men" channels are fucking shit in comparison.
Shaky camera, bad framing, poor lighting, lots of rambling, etc.
Literally your dad filming himself in selfie mode on his android from 2014.

I'm from a small town with no big stores around for many miles.
I enjoy watching "shop with me" videos where someone basically goes to a store and films shit on the shelves.
99% of this genre is girls shopping at shit like the Japanese dollar store.
The 1% is a fat guy in camo filming his double chin at Harbor Freight.
>>
>>1061638
Is that really the same as spending literally days playing a game or spending large portions of their life and money in the pursuit of a hobby?
>>
>>1061638
>quality content
>where someone basically goes to a store and films shit on the shelves.

Where is my smug reaction face folder
>>
>>1061645
There is a visually pleasant, and informative way to film something.

Then there is a shit way with no thought or planning whatsoever.

Critique the content itself is irrelevant.

>>1061644
Yes and no.
Cameras and equipment cost money. 2017 Toyota amounts of money.

And good videos take experience, thought and research to produce.
An investment of both time and money.

The real difference between men and women is men have a higher tendency to get obsessive, on a deeper level.

Photography is one of the few "hobbies" practiced by both men and women.
There is a clear difference between how the two sexes approach their hobby.
Not the results, but the practice of.

Women learn technical details, but only enough to be proficient. They learn to work something, but don't care how or why it does.
Men obsess over the most miniscule of details like corner sharpness on lenses and sensitivity of sensors etc.
>>
>>1061665
>Women learn technical details, but only enough to be proficient. They learn to work something, but don't care how or why it does.
>Men obsess over the most miniscule of details like corner sharpness on lenses and sensitivity of sensors etc.

That's not yes and no, its jut no. If you wanted to learn in detail about a sensors sensitivity or whatever would you go to the guy that learned just enough to be proficient or the guy that knows about them in detail?
>>
>>1061680

Now you're changing the goal posts.

My answer was yes, women do spend a lot of time on hobbies, but the time is spent very differently.

A crucial key to understanding how women do things is to realize that women view hobbies differently than we do.

For a woman, the hobby is more of a lifestyle.
That's why you see women calling themselves vloggers.
It's a commitment in itself, in both time and energy.

For some men, the process of making the video might become more enjoyable that the reason for making it.
For women, video is just the means to communicate something - however shallow it might be.
>>
>>1061638

That's just a side effect of women being obsessed with their image
>>
>>1054870
>bear grylls knife
he deserved it for being a fucking idiot consumer
>>
>>1053137
fpbp
>>
I am unashamed to say that I have jerked it numerous times to the episode of cute little plain faces survival Lilly taking a cold bath in the lake. I would cheat on my beautiful wife with her.
>>
File: Survival.Lilly.jpg (10KB, 170x260px) Image search: [Google]
Survival.Lilly.jpg
10KB, 170x260px
>>1053137
10/10 would mate with
>>
>>1053441
all hail the newest of fags
>>
>>1053372
kek
>>
>>1053593
juvenoia
>>
>>1053974
>very little gearfagging
dropped
>>
>>1054870
HE IS LITERALLY HOLDING AN AXE WHILE DOING THIS

fuck
>>
>>1053998

But bro, it's easier to start a fire if you rub two sticks together.
>>
Thanks, op. Girl is cute and vids are entertaining. I subscribed.
>>
>>1053140
what happened to those dogs???
>>
File: what in tarnations.png (79KB, 313x207px) Image search: [Google]
what in tarnations.png
79KB, 313x207px
>>1053220
>Go outside.
>is on /out/
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.