[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lint

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: lint.png (649KB, 479x600px) Image search: [Google]
lint.png
649KB, 479x600px
A triple-triple crowner, van dweller, and cairn kicker. Love him or hate him you can't dispute the guy is a machine.
>>
Another leave no trace larper
>>
>>1052735
This is a bad thing?
>>
>>1052673
Dude can't sew for shit; does he only use commercial gear? lol.
>>
>>1052673
Imma noob. Who is this?
>>
>>1052981
Some attention whore
You don't have to know who this faggot is to be /out/
>>
>>1052981
Some guy who has hiked the triple crown three times.
>>1052982
No said knowing him was a requirement to be /out/. He has done some serious miles though
>>1052827
>does he only use commercial gear?
Dunno. Don't you? I've never made any of my own gear.
>>
yeah so he walked a bunch but what came of it?

anything he wrote, made, said, sang?
>>
>>1053303
>trail miles
>serious
Choose one
>>
>spending years and tens of thousands of dollars hiking trails you've already done
if it makes him happy, good for him, but i'd rather spend my time and money going new places
>>
>>1053303
>he has done some serious miles though
Good for him. I've racked up probably close to 10,000 miles hiked/walked just while pursuing antelope in my life, shame they don't make patches for that. Hell in just the last year I've walked 15,000 miles just walking around my store at work, according to the pedometer built into my phone.
>don't you [only use commercial gear]?
No, I make some of my shit. It's cheaper and allows me to make specialized gear for any unique situation I find myself facing.
>>
>>1054182
>I walk 50 miles a day at work

Seems legit
>>
>>1052757
Lol no one can win anon.I assume the fella you responded to thinks it would be better for someone to solely practice,instead of practice & preach
>>
File: ivvvvvvv.png (25KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
ivvvvvvv.png
25KB, 150x150px
>>1052673

Your backpack is terrible. you should
1.burn it.
2. learn how to sew
>>
File: 1496036065301.jpg (40KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1496036065301.jpg
40KB, 600x450px
>person who is about legit hiker
>/out/ ridicules him
I really do not understand what it is about 4chan that makes everyone become a bitter contrarian.
I really do not know how you people do not wince while reading the crap you post
>>
>>1054644
I really do not know how you people do not wince while reading the crap you post

Personally I wince at posts created for self validation. Good job! wow such many miles!. Is that what was needed here? Why not just post on plebbit? Getting butthurt over backpack patches... Sorry... not sorry.
>>
>>1054364
Goddamn I did not even think to figure out what that averaged out to. Must be looking back more than a year.

I average about 9 miles per day at work.
>>
>>1054568
I guarantee you that anyone pompous enough to wear a LNT patch doesnt care about the environment. That patch was made by slaves in china from fossil fuels and shipped halfway around the world so that some faggot could buy it in a gift shop to show it to his faggot friends before he flies off to his next vacation in Timbuktu where he will take a picture of black children wearing recycled garbage with his iphon 7 and post it on Reddit
>>
Of the millions of people that spend their free time walking down wooded paths, why should I give a shit about this dude?
>>
>>1054864
Because he has a website and inexperienced spergs are into hero worship
>>
I think he's alright.
>>
Impressive I guess, but people hike every day. Maybe of he writes a book or something I can be roused to give a heck.
>>
>>1054644
We aren't being contrarian
We just don't like shills
If this faggot Lint was to post here with a timestamp, we would still call him out, but at least his attention whoring wouldn't have been by proxy
This thread is just SAD
>>
>>1054113

Ton of people walk around the entire United States, or the world, and didn't write campfires song about it. What a bunch of idiots. All those admirable journeys now voided because most of the incredible people who had the will and desire to do such things didn't write a book or make a painting. At least someone sitting at their computer typing away about how meaningless they think just going outside and doing something difficult is has their head screwed on right.
>>
>>1053303
>>1054182
>commercial gear?
I make or modify most of what I use. It always ends up being cheaper or lighter than anything else, and is exactly what I need, as opposed to being what someone else thinks I need.

>>1054908
I should do this.
>>
>>1058189
You should do this. It's fun to laugh at fags who waste their time and money making gear that doesn't work
>>
>>1058313
Okay... look. It's not enough to just insult someone, you have to figure out what they're proud of and attack that directly. And to be really good, you need to do it in a way that makes them think "I wonder if he's right?" before replying in anger, so that right after they hit 'submit', they feel like a complete idiot for wasting their time on your (YOU).

Now, up your game or go back to /b/ where low-tier trolls belong.
>>
>>1054568
Hehe I like your enthusiasm
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.