[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KOA illegal camping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: timthumb.jpg (62KB, 542x400px) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
62KB, 542x400px
Anyone familiar with KOA campgrounds know how easy it would be to set up hammocks without checking in and not draw much attention?
>>
>>1052238
The camp host goes around and chit chats with every RVer mate.
Never going to work especially if your under sixty /
You will stick out like a sore thumb
>>
>>1052246
Group of somewhat adultish looking 17 and 18 year olds
>>
>>1052246
Aren't there tent areas we could set up by?
>>
>>1052272
>>1052268
kek, the only way to """""possibly'''''''' pull this off is to pretend you are grandchildren of .... on second thought , there is no possible way.
Sorry anon.
>>
This is fucking retarded. Just set up the hammocks in a random patch of woods. KOA is 40 a night for tent spots.
Fuckin teenagers these days cant even into stealth camping
>>
why do you want to stay in a koa if you don't need rv hookups?
>>
File: koa rv park.jpg (161KB, 640x282px) Image search: [Google]
koa rv park.jpg
161KB, 640x282px
>>1052238
>KOA

Bro, most of these are literally just short term trailer parks.
>>
>>1052377
Yeah I can't think of any conceivable reason why anyone under 60 would want to stay at one
>>
>>1052238

Trees are literally everywhere Opie. Why do you need a KOA? Just set up on the side of some road.
>>
>>1052385
They can be fun with small children because some have that old time camping feel with a general store and pool or pond
>>
>>1052412
>that old time camping feel with a general store and pool or pond
You mean *summer camp feel? I don't know how having a 7-11 and a McPlayPlace gives off an "old tyme" or "camping" feel.
>>
>>1052360
Never underestimate the comfort of flush toilets and running water.
>>
>The freedom to roam, or everyman's right is the general public's right to access certain public or privately owned land for recreation and exercise. The right is sometimes called the right of public access to the wilderness or the right to roam.

You faggots don't have this?
>>
>>1052452
no, you scandi faggot. we have the right to kick trespassers off our land.
>>
>>1052452
No, we actually respect property rights in America. It's the reason we are so much better than you.
>>
>>1052452
>spend my entire life savings on a piece of land in the wilderness to build a cabin on
>still have to pay the government property taxes every year, so it's not like I really "own" it
>convince myself that it's my nest egg and I have made a plan to pay the property taxes anyway
>faggot trendies trespass on my property claiming that they have a "right" to trespass on my land
Just a slap in the face. Fucking crazy Brits. You have no right to violate someone else's property rights.
>>
>>1052506
Yeah but we're not talking about Jonny Urbanescapologist making his croft and raising his food we're talking Lord Cuthbert of The Patterdale Cuthberts where most of his land round my way is wasted moorlands created by deforrestation and retained for generations for the purpose over-charging rural farmer wannabes to shoot inbred purposely raised gamebirds with shotguns so no fucks given. Also you can't open access with your dog.

My mate with his own croft and a good many acres of grazing land doesn't give one fuck about folk on his land so long as they don't walk through his gardens or fuck up his walls and also they need to keep moving.
>>
going to stay at a koa in the near feature due to traveling for an event. rather than pay $80/night for a hotel room, we'll pay $34/night for a grass-area tent spot with access to hot showers, nice toilets, a pool, and 2 miles from town so we don't have to drive super far to get to the event.

if you're a group of 17 year olds trying to have fun, you're going to get ejected from the campground, and maybe even have the police called. do you not have any national forest or state parks? it's a lot easier to get by without paying at a state park than it is at a koa. oh, and it's a lot less expensive to stay at a state/national park.
>>
>>1052397
Because he's a degenerate thief that wants to steal the running water, indoor plumbing, and electricity.
>>
>>1052385
>>1052504
Fuck outta here boomer scum
>>
>>1052601
State parks are now 45/night making koa 5 bucks cheaper
>>
>>1052506
Faggot
>>
>>1052642
Haha are you in California?

For that price you can get an entire campground with a Brook trout filled creek running thru it

https://www.recreation.gov/camping/Sheep_Trail_Campground/r/campsiteSearch.do?search=site&page=siteresult&contractCode=NRSO&parkId=70324
>>
>>1052306
>40 a night.
Damn! I haven't stayed in a KOA since me and a buddy did a cross country road trip. Back then (2005) it was $20 + tax for a tent spot.
>realize it's been 12 years since that trip
Getting old feels bad man.
>>
>>1052656
State parks everywhere raised the price in June. There are plenty of cheap campsites that arent state parks. To be fair i never pay at a state park unless there is an obvious attendant.

>>1052662
No kidding. The ones near attractions tend to be even more. A tent site at the devils tower koa was 60 bucks when i was there 2 months ago.
>>
>>1052397 free showers my man
>>
>>1052642
NH state parks still only $25/night for tent spots.
Get rekt.
>>
>>1053368
And you don't have to wear a seat belt on your way there, either.
>>
>>1053392
#2cool4rules
>>
>>1052238

every KOA i've been to has been pretty kiked. idk about not checking in, but once i set up a tent right outside our RV and was told that wasn't ok there
>>
The KOA out here doesn't charge for tent spots unless you want the electricity. Paying for a tent spot is stupid.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.