[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Camp soap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: 10770140.jpg (37KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
10770140.jpg
37KB, 520x520px
>out camping in the rain
>bored in tent
>start reading this label
>what the fuck am I reading????
>>
can never be sure but the soap is good AF so he mustve been onto something

spaceship earth
teacher jesus
>>
divided NONE, ALL ONE
>>
A buddy of mine used this, I first saw it while surveying (he was on the crew).

It's all I use now, it's good stuff. I tried using it as shampoo and that wasn't a good idea - my hair is long and it just dried it out and made it feel weird.

But it's great body soap, especially how it makes your balls tingle. I sometimes throw it in the washing machine to make my clothes smell nice.

The label is cool too
>>
It'll make sense one day, OP. On that day you will truly become /out/.
>>
>>1050528
fuck it, here's my crazy:
castile soap (I use "Dr. Woods Natural Raw African Black Moisturizing Liquid Castile Soap with Organic Shea Butter")
coconut oil (fractionated "carrier" oil)
tea-tree oil
helichrysum oil
grapeseed oil
olive oil
lavender oil
almond oil
(optional, usually for the shampoo mix) caster oil

If I am putting this in a pump bottle for the shower or making specifically to be shampoo***** I use 1 part of this mix and 3 parts filtered water, hand-washing is best at 1 part to 5 parts water.

For going /out/ I put this in a travel spray bottles without diluting *or* make paper soap sheets/petals.

This mix cured the whole family of skin issues; I can't even remember the last time I had a pimple. ymmv

***** if you use this as a shampoo it behooves you to use a "conditioner" or neutralizer of diluted apple cider vinegar, water, and a tiny bit of whatever oils you want.
>>
>>1050693
did you just randomly choose a bunch of foofy oils
>>
>>1050693
I think I have that recipe pinned on pinterest.

Here's another recipe I dound on pinterest.
Cures all ailments from cancer and the common cold, to more serious things like fibro-malaysia, depression, or Somalia caused by eating out of date ground chicken.

1 part lemon juice
1 part vinegar
1 part gnger
1 part green tea
1 part garlic
1 part honey

If your illness isn't cured after 38 doses, then one of your ingredients wasn't organic.
>>
>>1050770
>If your illness isn't cured after 38 doses, then one of your ingredients wasn't organic.

are you deliberately trying to trigger me?
>>
>>1050528
>actually reading dr. bronner's labels

WEW
E
W

>>1050538
>>1050693
I use ivory bar soap for everything and a tiny bit of coconut oil, on my comb, for hair conditioner. My hair is over 3 feet. Also, bar soap doesn't ever leak. Some day I'll get around to making my own bar soap. Plain bar soap, 0 scents. Just soap.

>>1050770
>missing "1 part colloidal silver"

yous ain't gonna blue wit just dat nigga
>>
>>1050883
>My hair is over 3 feet
are you a please be in london?
>>
>>1050905
Sorry, I don't speak europoor. What does that mean?
>>
>>1050883
Do you have a special braid for going /out/?
>>
>>1050528
i don't use soap or shampoo.
>>
File: Bugs.jpg (218KB, 1482x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Bugs.jpg
218KB, 1482x1000px
>>1050966
Well aint you a stinker.
>>
>>1050985
i appreciate the bugs reference reminding me of my father in law (RIP), but i was surprised at how generally decent i smell. even my BO is less pungent now.

that could have a lot to do with changes in diet & exercise, as well, but the soap thing isn't a big deal.
>>
>>1050538
are you a surveyor?

could you tell me what the job is like and how you got it?
>>
>>1050995
>i was surprised at how generally decent i smell. even my BO is less pungent now.

You probably just got used to the smell.

BO is excrement from bacteria that live on your body and consume your sweat.
You can't make it go away with "diet".
>>
>>1050528
The mint is the best, that tingly asshole in the morning
This shit clogged the fuck out of my bathtub though
>>
>>1051036
https://www.bing.com/search?pc=cosp&ptag=AD6C08C471A&form=CONBDF&conlogo=CT3210127&q=body%20odor%20and%20diet
>>
>>1051114
That is greatly exaggerated by groups like P3TA.
Spices and a few other things make a big difference but the meat thing has been debunked.
>>
>he doesn't practice the Moral ABC introduced by Kipling's "IF" and soapmaker Bronner
>he thinks he's /out/

>>1050533
exceptions eternal? Absolute none!
>>
>>1051024
I surveyed for half a dozen seasons while in university. I did my undergrad in forestry and invariably came into contact with survey companies, usually by word-of-mouth or job ads.

The job overall was great, but I was younger and with a great crew/company each time. It was very dependent on the weather and terrain: being dropped off in a swamp at 6:30 am and being eaten by mosquitoes all day while trudging through black spruce swamps and alder swales isn't fun. But an open jack pine stand with no bugs felt like heaven.

I did a whole bunch of different surveys and of course preharvest was the best. Being in a recent clearcut, or worse a 7-10-year-old cut, wasn't as fun. It was very demanding physically but also mentally, we had people quit every season.

I learned a lot, saw some great things, have a lot of good stories, and learned a lot about myself. It was a good confidence builder and I experienced things most people couldn't understand.
>>
>>1050528
KILL ONE GOD FAITH!
>>
>>1050528
This is what i imagine the contract said in Willy Wonka.
>>
Someone was kind enough to type up the label:

http://dev.null.org/psychoceramics/collection/bronner.html
>>
>>1051560
Is it the rantings on each product?
>>
>>1051600
I think so.
>>
>>1051560
>All swallows evolve united to perfect pilots by full-truth, hard work, God's law, trained brave! No slave! Brave! Always evolving-united, free in All-One-God-Faith! Hardworking, self-disciplined, no parasite-blackmail-welfare-slave! Therefore, brave we live to teach-work-love-inspire-unite! All-One! Win Victory! Help get it done!
Pretty dank
>>
>>1050947
Just a ponytail. If I really need it out of the way, I stuff it down the back of my shirt.
>>
>>1052111
m or f
>>
>>1051051
How could it clog anything?
Its so thin
>>
I haven't washed my hair in over a year. It's kind of weird. There's a layer of dead skin over my whole scalp but it's not quite dandruff because it never gets dried out and flaky. I do shower pretty regularly, and I rinse my hair out well and try to scratch out some of this dead skin. The only time I notice any negative effects is when I don't shower for several days. My head gets itchy.
As far as "grease" goes, my hair is naturally thicker now, and if I comb it it is very soft. It doesn't ever feel greasy because my head isn't making as much of that stuff because it's used to not being washed off.
Overall it's been a good experience. I recommend it. The first week or two are hard because your hair gts very greasy for a while. Also I only tell those i am close to about my hair. Nobody else can really tell, they just think I put conditioner in it.
The dead skin stuff is kind of gross, but it only gets bad if I go without bathing for a while, and it would probably be worse in that case if my scalp was used to being washed.
>>
File: 1497662514912.jpg (13KB, 280x373px) Image search: [Google]
1497662514912.jpg
13KB, 280x373px
>>1054909
>Nobody else can really tell,
I think you would smell like dead things
>>
>>1054920
Nah, not really. I still shower every day with soap and rinse sweat out of my hair. Your head doesn't produce a lot of BO
>>
>>1055001
>Your head doesn't produce a lot of BO
not true at all. there are bacteria that feed off of sebum
you are just used to it and everyone is too nice to tell you
take a bath
>>
Is this stuff suposed to be used straight or is it concentrated ?
>>
>>1056677
It's concentrated Jewish soap, says so on the label. Here's a dilution cheat sheet, but you could probably dilute the stuff a lot further.

http://www.lisabronner.com/dilutions-cheat-sheet-for-dr-bronners-castile-soap/
>>
>>1057234
she seems like a big faggot
>>
>>1057234
jews make the best soap
>>
I'm only bathing if I've been /out/ for more than ten days or so.

Shampoo/soap is really heavy and ultimately unnecessary. Just jump in a lake or something.
>>
>>1057473
>ultimately unnecessary
Why are there so many hippie on /out/
>>
>>1058312
It's unnecessary when you're hiking or doing things outdoors.

Are you perhaps a huge pussy who uses hand sanitizer every time you touch a leaf
>>
>>1057473
>Shampoo/soap is really heavy
I hope if I have children they will not be such weak ass faggots that they can not add a 2oz bar of soap to their gear.
>>
File: 20170624_190135.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170624_190135.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
>>1050770
Excellent post. Here is a waterfall picture to reward you fellow sc/out/.
>>
File: IMG_5097.jpg (265KB, 1050x591px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5097.jpg
265KB, 1050x591px
>>1050770
>cures serious things like Somalia
Somebody should tell them...

>cleans so well that it will turn your skin white like a human being!
>>
File: ldbWK_s200x150.gif (368KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
ldbWK_s200x150.gif
368KB, 200x150px
>>1054909
You stink and people are too polite to tell you. I work semi-outside in The South and very rarely do people very close to me mention the stink after a day at work. The smell of your head is disgusting and please wash yourself properly unless you live in Nigeria, then continue fitting in with your society.

Also, my captcha was "Negro King" so the God of Captchas thinks you're the Negro king. Congrats
>>
File: 1500010866223.gif (482KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500010866223.gif
482KB, 300x300px
>>1054899
You know that thick buildup around the hole? That was in my drain.
>Tfw didn't dilute dilute dilute
>>
>>1058312
>he doesn't like being sweaty and dirty while /out/
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.