[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I'm in love https://youtu.be/WbtA_ylgN0o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: photo.jpg (107KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
107KB, 900x900px
Guys, I'm in love

https://youtu.be/WbtA_ylgN0o
>>
Youre waifu a shit.

You're supposed to use magnesium shavings to ignite the rubber.
>>
>>1050489
I wish these whore youtube "survival" channels would quit popping up.
>>
>>1050781
Emelie's channel is pretty comfy though.

She doesn't pretend to be en expert that "demonstrates" bushkek skills or does a lot of gear reviews.

She looks like a person that genuinely enjoys the outdoors.
>>
i enjoy her glam aesthetic. she makes frivolous purchases and mingles the tenets of frugality (of self reliability) and hedonism (of capitalism)

i dont necessarily keep up to date with her content, but i stay subscribed to her as opposed to other pop bushcraft channels, as she manages not to offend my senses
>>
File: blyat eh.png (58KB, 844x1157px) Image search: [Google]
blyat eh.png
58KB, 844x1157px
What's the deal with all the outdoorsy girls being from Europe? Are we doing something wrong across the pond?
>>
>>1050787

she did a video explaining her channel while back

she's a school teacher , single and bored. one of her buddies suggested she start going innawoods and maybe document her learning to use in class. it sort of took off from there
>>
>>1050489
That's a man, baby.
>>
>>1050866
Our consumer driven culture has lead to great prosperity, but sometimes it has come at the expense of less tangible pleasures
>>
I'm pretty sure all these recent Swedish chicks doing survival and /out/ stuff is because of the problems happening with the rapefugees.
>>
>>1050866

Your women can take a CCW class and get a handgun in most areas if they're worried.

Euro women have to do different things to feel empowered.
>>
File: sushi.jpg (77KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
sushi.jpg
77KB, 600x473px
>>1052296
>Canada
>Handgun
Oh, how you taunt me.
>>
>>1052294
I think it's cause of how successful Survival Lilly is. There's a market for European bushcraft waifus.
>>
>>1052309

Well, Canada really doesn't have a recent onset of rapefugees turning a utopia into a place where cities experience far more violent crime than what they did not long ago.

You might get more women interested in survival or /out/ stuff if such happened.
>>
>>1050489

She sounds different to Lilly.

I guess who you learn English off can really affect your accent.

Good to see more women doing /out/ stuff on YouTube.
>>
File: chylde.jpg (462KB, 1080x848px) Image search: [Google]
chylde.jpg
462KB, 1080x848px
>>1052336
It also helps to have a different accent, what with being from totally different countries and all...
>>
>>1052183
I came here to post this.
>>
>>1052342

So, Lilly isn't Swedish?

Why does Emelie say "Mora" like a retard too?
>>
>>1052962
Lilly is Austrian if I'm not mistaken. Also, what if it's us that says "Mora" like retards? Really makes you think.
>>
>>1052986
>what if it's us that says "Mora" like retards?

More-a

That's how you'd pronounce it in English. They should have changed the name if they wanted it pronounced differently.

You have to admit she sounds retarded when she says Mora.

You should also check out how Lilly pronounces VG-10 in her Failkniven video. Wee-Gee 10.
>>
>>1053021
>getting this mad over accents
Either you're very autism or you speak every language known to man flawlessly
>>
>>1053021
>That's how it's said in English
>Swedish brand
Hmmmmmmmmm...
>>
>>1053021
Shut up.
>>
>>1050489
Is this for babies?
>>
>>1052216
The pleasures are still there, just ignored because of instant gratification and vanity.
>>
>>1053021
Mora is Swedish and in Swedish it's more like [mu'ra], phonetically.

Not everything caters to English speakers, get over it
>>
>>1053260
It's pronounced moora; because of the Arab influence.
>>
>>1050489
is this another cunt from that alone show?
>>
>>1052336
Emily is much smarter and cuter than Lilly.

She also dresses much better.

Lilly is an ugly redneck.
>>
>>1052309
You can easily get an ATC for a handgun if you work innawoods. concealed carry though, that's kinda reserved for ex-cops, judges and their families, and politicians. UNLESS you know someone high up in the rcmp or your provinces CFO office.
>>
>>1052336
Lily is german, this lady is swede
>>
I found her channel late last year but just started watching now.

Been really enjoying her comfy little kinos.
>>
>>1050489
That's a man, baby.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.