[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Humans Vs Animals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-06-28-23-32-47-.jpg (7KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-28-23-32-47-.jpg
7KB, 246x205px
So a group of friends and I have recently had a stupid discussion about what animals we could fight with the six of us and win versus one of said animal. The rules of said right would be no weapons, in the conditions the animal would live in, and lastly there would be only the one animal when there are the five of us. Our heights and weights are as follows; 5'9" 125lb scrawny Mexican guy, 6'1" 175lb decently built white guy, 6'0" 180lb more muscular guy, 6'0 230lb college football player, 6'1" 260lb lineman build, and lastly 6'0" 275lb lineman/fatty build. We have discussed and we think that winning matchup would include almost any large bird (emu, ostrich, ect) with at most one casualty. We also think we could win against most lesser primate (anything smaller than a chimp), and for bears at most a black bear. Moreso almost any large fish or shark would win too because the environmental advsntsge. Any opinions in these fights and others, and why you would win or lose? I know this is weird for /out/ but is where else to post it lol
>>
>>1048317
This thread is pure autism.
SAGE
>>
>>1048317
I agree with the bird, though you some of you will definitely get pecked.
There is absolutely NO way you could take a chimp, or any small monkey. Those things are SOLID muscle and at best you could all kick it while it tears one of your friend's face off and maybe it would run away.
If you got into a fight with a black bear, it probably wouldn't flee because the only time it would fight you is in defense of its cubs. And it could kill all of you, hands down.
If you had a gun or a blade obviously it would be different but still someone is going to die.
>>
>>1048337
With the ape section we said any smaller than a chimp in the thought of this, because for the most part we would have more weight than it (in the 2 bigger guys) they would try to almost pin it when other would target vitals like neck or eyes. Black bears are much smaller than you'd think so that's why we said we would have a chance with they same tactic of basically sacrificing one or two while others get eyes or other spots. We aren't looking for survival of everyone, just wondering if any of us would survive said fights. Any opinions on any big cats, wolf types, or other random African wildlife?
>>
>>1048337
Also assuming no running of the wildlife, it's going to the death for some reason
>>
>>1048341
Anything on four legs is fucked against multiple adult male humans, because the main weapon is their mouth while the humans can weigh down a four legged animals back, choke it out, bash its snout etc;
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.