[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna camp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: corks.jpg (111KB, 570x763px) Image search: [Google]
corks.jpg
111KB, 570x763px
I'm going to camp soon , any cool camp hacks I can do ?
Example:
>>
>>1048075

if you find a way to ignite sticks you can make a fire
>>
>>1048075
Try not to sleep in the rain
>>
>>1048075
Having been with people who lost the car keys in the lake I like it.

I found some glow in the dark zip pull tag on the ground at a camp sit. It's now on my key ring.
>>
File: Tommy Lee Jones descovers Moe.jpg (7KB, 249x289px) Image search: [Google]
Tommy Lee Jones descovers Moe.jpg
7KB, 249x289px
>>1048075
>hacks
>>
>>1048075
If you poop in a river you won't have to leave dirty toilet paper behind
>>
>>1048075
Put a wine cork on the string for your glasses while fishing. If for some crazy reason, you actually drop them, in the water like a tard, they will float.
>>
>>1048075
Solar yard lights around your camp (literally the only way I was able to find my way back to my tent a few times while drunk).
>>
File: puu.jpg (31KB, 370x374px) Image search: [Google]
puu.jpg
31KB, 370x374px
>>1048075
If you bring enough paracord you can hang yourself.
>>
>>1048239
Aqua poos are the cleanest of camping poos, just make sure its in running water and not a little stream
>>
Put a sweatband over your watch to both protect it and give yourself something to wipe sweat from your eyes with
>>
>>1048574
That's the most 70s thing I've read this month.
>>
>>1048075
Use your fist to punch tent stakes into the ground, that way you don't have to go looking for a rock.
>>
File: 1496457453562.jpg (92KB, 524x523px) Image search: [Google]
1496457453562.jpg
92KB, 524x523px
>>1048075
cool hack go fuck yourself
>>
>>1048075
Take small sticks. Put some paper under them, and set the paper on fire. After that you can put bigger logs on it and they will catch on fire.
>>
wear shoes to protect your feet
>>
File: IMG_3169.jpg (15KB, 454x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3169.jpg
15KB, 454x324px
>>1048162
>Lifehack
Buy one of these for 50c the next time youre buying sinkers.
>>
Thanks all for the help . Se ya in 3 days. I'll get going now
>>
>>1050775
Kill yourself.
>>
Bring food with you to eat so you don't get hungry.
>>
>>1048075
Use tic-tac boxes to store spices.
Doritos work as a fine kindling, but I doubt that you'll bring any.
You probably know that it's good to hang your food on a branch to protect it from animals. But you may not know that if you'll bring 2 carabiners with you, you can make a simple pulley system to make your job easier.
When hanging yourself, make sure that your rope is long enough - otherwise, instead of breaking your neck, you'll get strangled, which is extremely painful and can take a while.
>>
>>1048286
When I was a scout we went sailing on a river that drains into the Chesapeake. Wind was shit and they had to tow people back to shore and they wouldn't get to us for a while, but I had to shit something terrible. Life vest on, in the water, went for it. Floating perfectly still like a sensory deprivation tank coupled with a hearty, clean poop was a beautiful experience. For a brief moment, the greater part of the Chesapeake watershed was my bidet.
>>
>>1048286
>in running water and not a little stream
>stream =/= running water
Obviously, you don't /out/
>>
>>1048574
I like that idea for climbing honestly. I've scratched my watch twice (nothing serious) and this seems like a great idea. Thanks anon
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.