[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Berry Identification

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 20170628_172239.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170628_172239.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Founds these growing on a bush, they smell fine, have a fruit like texture and taste. What are they and can I eat them?
>>
>can you eat them
yes
>should you eat them
i don't know
>>
If they taste good you can eat them.
>>
>>1048059
Jelly beans. Eat them.
Also where is the bush I need to know for reasons.
>>
>>1048059
Where do you live? Were there more bushes of the same species around? What kind of area was it?
>>
>>1048153
The std infected cock of America that is Florida, there were more of them around. The bushes' leaves were needle like and there were more of them around.
>>
>>1048269
Were there more of them around?
>>
less than 5 minutes on google:
>https://plants.ifas.ufl.edu/plant-directory/asparagus-aethiopicus/
>http://www.indoor-gardener.com/asparagus-fern.html
poisonous if ingested
>>
>>1048059
>can I eat them?
If there is grass of the field then play ball
>>
>>1048284
>>1048059
> fruity taste
> poisonous

Hmm.
>>
>>1048269
What were the bushes' leaves like? And were there more of them around?
>>
>>1048289
what if you're happy to play in the mud our kid ?
>>
>>1048059
those are grapes you found at the grocery store
>>
>>1048511
most of them are, except the green ones. those look like unripe olives to me.

in any case, these are from several different plants, not one fugging bush.
>>
>>1048493
Poisonous plants can still taste good. Doesn't mean they won't kill ya. He'll cyanide tastes like almonds.
>>
>>1048527
My point was that he tasted them already to establish the taste and they were poisonous...

Fun fact: some chemical weapons have a quite a pleasant smell.
>>
File: Untitled.png (51KB, 1095x283px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
51KB, 1095x283px
>>1048535
Most of the bad shit you should touch-taste is in Australia. The rest is shit like poison ivy, poison oak, and giant hogweed in the USA. All of which will fuck you up, especially the latter one.
>>
>>1048548
>should

"shoudn't"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.