[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

out pants repair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: holes.jpg (126KB, 1196x1594px) Image search: [Google]
holes.jpg
126KB, 1196x1594px
Knees on my Fjallravens are shot. Ideas how to fix them?
>>
You sew a piece of fabric over the hole, or get your mother or a tailor to do it if you can't. Did you really need a whole thread for this?
>>
>>1047590
>You sew a piece of fabric over the hole, or get your mother or a tailor to do it if you can't.

Haven't found any fabrics that seem appropriate. Lots of little field patch kits or denim jeans kits. I looked at 1000 denier nylon sheets but it's a little stiff. Not sure about 500 denier.

Did you really need a whole thread for this?

Yep.
>>
>>1047584
Bigger patch of main material inside the knee. Nylon/cordura on the outside. Just stitch them. Broken parts stay inside the patch, maybe mend them too first.
>>
>>1047584
Molskinpatch?
>>
>>1047584
>feeling it was necessary for everyone to know the brand name of your pants so you can appear cool wearing 200 dollar pants
>>
Leather you faggot.
Spent more money on the pants than you have sense apparently.
>>
What kind of shitty pants wear out at the knee? Are u a hobo?
>>
>>1047584
>Ideas how to fix them?
Step 1: You patch them.
Step 2: Spend more time out than shopping and stop buying overpriced memepants.
>>
File: 1485860870485.jpg (112KB, 1087x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485860870485.jpg
112KB, 1087x1080px
>fjalraven
$200 meme
>>
>>1047906
when you spend your working nights on your knees, they tend to wear out quicker
>>
>>1047922
That's why you buy $20 workpants like a regular person and not fall for memes you read online about how those pants perform 10x what normal pants do
>>
>>1047595
you can also sew the patch inside the pants, for a more seemly look
>>
>>1047595
just get some cloth and sew it on..gees
whole thread is not needed
be a man.
>>
>>1047584
Don't buy meme pants next time?

Though for their price they probably have a repair policy.
>>
>>1047922
You must be giving a lot of blowjobs
>>
>>1047906
calvin klein pants do ];
never again
>>
>>1047584
cut off the back pockets to cover the knees or buy new pants
>>
>>1047584
Get a sewing kit from a crafts store and some spare cloth and patch it up
It's a good skill to have, easy to figure out too
>>
Want I want to see is someone fix their things with the stupid awl/sewing tool in a leatherman.
>>
Try not cutting the knees of your pants next time? Those are obviously to clean to be rips.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.