[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another dies in the search for Fenn treasure. This guy bit it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 24

Another dies in the search for Fenn treasure.
This guy bit it in the EXACT location i believe the treasure to be hidden.
I hope i can get there before Fenn calls off the hunt.
>>
>>1044789
It's my treasure bitch, it's my destiny.
>>
>>1044922
There is a good chance he will go and grab it up this week.
This is one death too many and he feels bad
>>
>>1045416
Too late. It's gone.
>>
>>1044789
>implying Fenn didn't fake this as a marketing stunt for his books
>>
File: 600px-CityS2_13.jpg (50KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
600px-CityS2_13.jpg
50KB, 600x339px
The whole thing's a hoacks and he's got blood on his hands. He didn't berry no million dollar treasure, this is all for fun and nobody's gonna find it and now two people are dead.
>>
File: Berry.png (296KB, 735x660px) Image search: [Google]
Berry.png
296KB, 735x660px
>>1045942
>hoacks
>berry
>>
>>1045975
Not eating hoacksberry crunch cereal
I shiggy the fool
>>
going out today to where they found his car
>>
How do you die, are they retarded??
>>
>>1046528
a couple of his clues seem to indicate it's underwater in a river.

it doesn't take much effort or thought to drown.
>>
File: IMG_20170627_102105.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170627_102105.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
3 months old habanero, already pinched out 2 weeks ago, now there are so many stems, I should pinch them out or leave them alone?
>>
>>1046921
I would just pull up the whole plant if you think the treasure is under it.
>>
>>1046528
This is a super dangerous time to be around the rio grande
>>
has anyone converted his books, to e-books?
>>
I had asked you at one time to please tell me where you "hid" the treasure so that we could find Randy, because realistically he would not have taken a raft down the Rio Grande in the winter unless he knew for certain the treasure was there. Your response to me was, "If I tell you I will have to shoot you."
>>
>>1047951
"Just like I shot Randy. Nobody finds MY treasure and lives to tell sbout it"
>>
>>1047951
Fuck , did fenn actually say that?
That is one spunky old man
>>
>>1047951
Shouldve said "then shoot me", the man is a person that likes to test folks
>>
NPR did a story on the treasure today and Fenn has released more clues.
These clues make me think he might be lying about the whole fugging thing
>>
>>1050570
You mean you didn't think he has been lying the whole time?
>>
>>1050621
Why would he lie?
>>
>>1050570
>These clues make me think he might be lying about the whole fugging thing
yeah, that's normal when you fit a location to the existing clues and then he releases more clues that absolutely don't fit your location.

he's not lying, you're just wrong.
>>
>>1050793

>constantly releasing more clues

>you need to buy his books or encourage the media to give him appearances to plug his books to get more clues

>no one has found it, 2 people have died, still more clues

Is he just incredibly incompetent? People have hidden prizes like this before with incredibly difficult puzzles, they all get solved sooner or later, without deaths, why is this one so elusive?
>>
>>1050795
Because it is a lie
>>
>>1050795
>>1050795
He wants it to take decades to find
>>
>>1050795
>why is this one so elusive?
the dude appears to be prolix but simple.
Maybe a little retarded.

There doesn't seem to be any particular elegance to his clues- they can and do fit literally thousands of locations. References that seem to make perfect sense to him appear to be meaningless to people that are experts on his location. Because every location has its local experts. I suspect if his treasure is ever found a lot of people are going to be thinking his clues were worthless and retarded. He's just hoping another retard out there understands him. Not fucking likely.
>>
>>1051019
But he said "the home of brown"
thats all you need to go off to find the treasure
>>
>>1051903

its in a shitter?
>>
>>1051903
Rhode island?
>>
>>1052577
Its in the rocky mountains north of santa fe.
did you even read the clues and hints?
>>
>>1046921
Leave em alone only remove sickly looking stems or habaneros
>>
>>1052595
The home of Brown.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_University
>>
>>1052595
>did you even read the clues and hints?
>>1052595
>thats all you need to go off to find the treasure
let me know when you see your mistake.
>>
>mfw the treasure is 6 months of feces like that one geocache
>>
>>1053010
Which geocatch was that?
>>
What treasure? What are the clues?
>>
fennposting bump anyone got any ideas where this shit is
>>
>>1053768
>>1053768
I know pretty close to where it is
>>
The Fenn treasure is buried at the plutonium storage site at Los Alamos. The sheer genius of it is that it's behind a triple razor wire fence with 24 hour armed guards so nobody can get to it.
>>
>>1053768
I know exactly where it is, I just don't care. If he had hidden a box of pussy and donuts I'd be all over that bitch.
>>
>>1053553
>>1053553
>3553â–¶
>What treasure? What are the clues?
2 million in golds and gems berried in new mexico
>>
>>1053911
please tell me
>>
>>1054099
>>1054099
I want to tell you but I am jew
>>
>>1054099
>please tell me
I understand that he's said it's above 5k feet but below 10,200.

why 10,200? Why not 10,000 even? or 11,000? 10,200 is a very specific number.

it is in fact the answer to where it is. What famous Brown of the Rocky Mountains lived at 10,200 feet exactly?
>>
>>1054099
I'm not the first person to notice that "The Unsinkable" Molly Brown and her husband Johnny Brown lived in Leadville, a town situated at and around 10,200 feet.

I am however one of about 3 people in the state that knows the exact locations of all the houses they lived in. I'm fairly certain I know where Fenn stuck that box, I just don't really care.
>>
>>1054099
>>1055519
>I just don't really care.
The reason I don't care is because I am a Leadville business owner, and like Fenn I am a millionaire.

I suspect he placed it on private property, and it now belongs to the owner of that property. It's possible he owns the property via a cover corporation, but in that case the land is worth considerably more than his paltry box is.

unless he plans on handing over title to the land the thing would appear to be a legal nightmare. He can't give title to something he no longer owns. And if he abandoned a box of gold on someone else's land- he no longer owns it.

Either way I'd rather have the land than the box. It's undoubtedly worth more.
>>
File: PA300022.jpg (3MB, 3293x3147px) Image search: [Google]
PA300022.jpg
3MB, 3293x3147px
>>1054099
for evidence of my claims I offer the following picture-

I metal detect around Stumptown a lot, it is a ghost town located east of Leadville. Stumptown is the location of the first and most famous of the Brown's homes. Notice the names on the saloon tokens in the picture. I am probably the foremost expert on Stumptown history in the world. Molly Brown made it famous because when she lived there she got a large amount of cash and hid it in the stove so nobody would find it. Then she went looking for her husband to share the good news. He didn't know what she had done, came home and lit a fire in the stove destroying much of the cash. Some was in gold and silver coin which they managed to recover. As a metal detectorist this is an interesting story to me, so I tracked down exactly where they lived at that time and found out who owns the land. I have metal detected there with the owner's permission.

however Fenn's box isn't there, and that house is located well above 10,200 feet. One must go in the canyon down...
>>
>>1055528
Stumptown is not however the only place the Brown's lived. They also lived on Breece Hill, Little Jonny Hill (the hill that made them fabulously wealthy), Iron Hill, Graham Park, and at least 2 houses in Leadville. Also of course once they became wealthy they moved to a mansion in Denver, built a hotel there, and owned properties around Denver and also in Europe.

If you've been wise (Y's?) you'll know where to start.
>>
>>1055523
>the land is worth considerably more than his paltry box is.
riches, old and new
The Home of Brown sits on land that has produced billions of dollars in gold. It is still worth millions. Perhaps billions.

Fenn said it's not in a mine though. Put in below. There is in fact a road directly below- too far to walk? It's easy enough to drive.
>>
>>1055535
Other clues are withheld. Like I said I think I know exactly where it is but don't care. There is a spot below the Home of Brown that fits his poem in some very interesting ways. But that is for someone else to figure out too.

Unless I get really bored this summer I'm probably not going looking for it. I spend most of my days within a mile of where I believe he dropped his load, it just doesn't interest me much. I prefer looking for real history, not stuff someone planted.
>>
>>1051903
>the home of brown
ahhh, it's Detroit.
>>
I found it three years ago but I didn't say anything because I don't want any publicity. Fun fact, Fenn actually short changed me by three dollars.
>>
>>1055523
I think you are a leadville business owner who is not rich at all and trying to drum up business for your crappy town.
Fenn states very clearly that the treasure is not on private land.
Either we take all his clues at face value or none of them
>>
>>1055662
>trying to drum up business for your crappy town.
we're full, we don't need more business.
>Fenn states very clearly that the treasure is not on private land.
which places it on public land. Which again means you can't own it.
>Either we take all his clues at face value or none of them
why? does inconsistency fuck with your autism? What if Fenn wasn't consistent in designing his clues? You'd be screwed because you can't think around a problem like that.
>>
>>1056045
If the treasure is on private land that is not just an inconsistency, its a lie.
If he lied about that , he probably lied about the treasures existence in the first place so best not to bother trying to find it .
Can you follow that?
>>
>>1056054
>If the treasure is on private land that is not just an inconsistency, its a lie.
or he simply doesn't know the difference.

the boundaries aren't always marked in the mountains. Private property is almost never marked.
>>
>>1055528
What are the coordinates of the Brown's Stumptown home?
>>
>>1056092
I spent the afternoon out there poking around. I'll post some pics later. I took shots of the Brown's cabin in Stumptown and their house on Jonny Hill. Nothing is left of either one except the trash piles and flat areas the cabins were built on.
>>
Fenn released a clue on 2015 stating that he was confident that the treasure chest is WET.
In addition, I have never heard anybody say anything about the box being in Colorado--the only thing I have heard in New Mexico is that it is in an area north of Santa Fe. He did release some sort of map in his second book. I'll try to scout around for it. I think you guys are barking up the wrong tree with that Leadville stuff. Remember that Fenn has lived in Santa Fe for many years.

http://krqe.com/2015/02/04/forrest-fenn-releases-new-clue-about-treasures-location/
>>
>>1056092
I don't think the coordinates to the Brown's Stumptown home are actually going to matter here, because I doubt Forest Fenn knows where it is.

"home of Brown" could refer to Stumptown in general, or the Little Jonny Mine where the Browns lived for a couple years as they were making their fortune, or to the specific house they lived in at the Little Jonny Mine. Or perhaps it refers to one of the standing structures in Stumptown that perhaps someone told Fenn was the former Brown home....

It doesn't matter since the real home, Stumptown, the Little Jonny Mine, the Brown's house at the Little Jonny Mine, and the structures that some people incorrectly think were the home of the Browns,
are all located in pretty much the same spot.
>>
>>1056325
He said it's north of Sante Fe and south of Canada.

His map includes Colorado.

I may very well be barking up the wrong tree with Leadville. His poem fits several places. Leadville however hasn't been properly searched ever afaik.

Most people aren't aware that Molly Brown lived here, or where all she lived.
>>
>>1056330

I've only driven through Leadville once and that was many years ago. Is there water near Leadville? Because as I just stated, Fenn has said the treasure is wet. there are many other clues he has released other than the 9 in the original poem. I actually found a site where he has posted quite a few additional clues on a periodic basis--one just two days ago. BUt folks can Google stuff for themselves. One thing has has said is that he hid the treasure when he was 80 years old and that he feels confident that he could go and retrieve it today at 87. He hid the treasure over two days. First day he brought out the chest and the next day the treasure itself in a backpack.
>>
>>1056338
>Is there water near Leadville?
Rivers, streams, lakes and ponds on all sides.
I'm going to dump some pics from my search today.

Just have to resize them.
>>
I'll mention this.
As I said a few posts ago, Fenn was 80 when he hid the treasure. I don't see him at 80 driving from Santa Fe to Leadville--that's a loooonnnggg drive for an 80 year old.
And one more thing--you mentioned that it was peculiar that he stated 10,200 rather than 10,000 of 11,000. (I should mention that I have only ever seen that he said above 5,000 which is just about anywhere in northern New Mexico.) He also has stated that the treasure is at least 8.25 miles north of Santa Fe. THat also is a pretty specific number. There are plenty of places just north of Santa Fe that would fit that bill. The first guy that died was caught in a canyon through which the Rio Grande flows near where I live. No way that Fenn went into that canyon at 80 years old--can't drive through it for starters.
>>
>>1056344
>I don't see him at 80 driving from Santa Fe to Leadville
he gets around a lot. On a side note my grandpa had a house in Miami and one in Leadville. He made that drive 8 times a year right up until he died at 83.

He's old, not dead.
>>
Found while message board devoted solely to the house of Brown clue...Not one mention of your Molly Brown home near Leadville so you have that lead all to yourself! But I must admit that yours sounds more reasonable than of the others that I actually read (there were many more). SOmeone mentioned on that message board that Fenn said people should concentrate initially on the first clue "where the warm waters halt" and then work from there. There are tons of hot springs in the Jemez mountains outside Los Alamos (not technically the Rockies--but I'm not sure that Fenn said the Rockies--maybe just mountains north of Santa Fe?). ANyway, here is that message board:

http://dalneitzel.com/2017/04/02/home-of-brown-3/
>>
>>1056348

BUt did your grandpa drive that with a $2 million treasure with him!!!!
>>
>>1056364
lol
Not that I'm aware of.
>>
File: a second home of Brown.jpg (439KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
a second home of Brown.jpg
439KB, 1024x768px
>>1056359
>Not one mention of your Molly Brown home near Leadville so you have that lead all to yourself!
Others have followed that lead but none of them knew where the real home of Brown was so they wound up all over the place.

Anyways I started my treasure hunt at the Little Jonny Mine where Molly and Johnny Brown made their fabulous fortune in gold. The mine was owned by "Leadville Jonny" Campion, who also owned most of the land Stumptown is on. He was having trouble tunneling through loose dirt so he hired JJ Brown, a mining engineer, as the foreman for the mine. He started tunneling in on the lower Stumptown side. He shored up the tunnel using hay bales to hold up the walls and ceiling. For this ingenious trick he was given a generous share of the mine. His share made him one of the wealthiest men in Colorado. Later once gold was hit from the Stumptown side they ran a shaft from the ridge above directly down on the vein. JJ and Molly moved house to the top of the ridge, in the foreman's cabin next to the mine. This is where our hunt begins- in the second home of Brown, directly next to the Little Jonny Mine.

The mine itself was on a 3 foot wide vein of pure wire and crystal gold. This vein was hundreds of feet tall. They mined almost pure gold, and plenty of gold remains in the mine dump.

Pictured is a flat area and the Little Jonny Mine dumps. On this flat area stood two houses, one of which belonged to the Browns while they were making their fortune. This is a site Fenn perhaps knows as the "home of Brown."

(riches old and new)
>>
File: b Ibex ore house.jpg (390KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
b Ibex ore house.jpg
390KB, 1024x768px
>>1056379
The ore house from the Ibex group of mines, which included the Little Jonny. Billion in gold passed through this huge bin. JJ and Molly Brown got a cut of every bit that went through here.
>>
>>1056381
Fenn says put in below the home of Brown. This road starts directly next to the Brown home at the Little Jonny Mine and immediately loops below it. Visible in the picture is the Jonny Mine dump, and next to the road sign is the flat area where the 2nd home of Brown stood.
>>
File: d not far but too far to walk.jpg (465KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
d not far but too far to walk.jpg
465KB, 1024x768px
>>1056382
in the canyon down
not far but too far to walk
The road loops down the valley from the Little Jonny Mine to the site of the first Brown home in Stumptown on the valley bottom. They are not far apart as the crow flies but it's much easier to drive than walk that short distance. The hill is steep.
>>
File: e Stumtown and high water.jpg (532KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
e Stumtown and high water.jpg
532KB, 1024x768px
>>1056384
Another view from the road directly below the Little Jonny Mine. In the valley bottom we see a couple standing structures, what's left of the ghost town of Stumptown where JJ and Molly Brown lived before they got rich.

near the center of the pic you may see a road that crosses a beaver pond. Fenn's clues refer to high water. This is indeed high water. And it stands between us and where we're going.
>>
File: f High water.jpg (617KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
f High water.jpg
617KB, 1024x768px
>>1056387
A shot of that high water.

this must be crossed to reach the first home of Brown, and what's left of Stumptown. The pond is 3-4 feet deep and I don't usually drive it. Today I walked around.
>>
File: g Stumptown home.jpg (375KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
g Stumptown home.jpg
375KB, 1024x768px
>>1056389
This is the first house directly after the river crossing. It's one that many locals identify as the original home of Molly Brown in Stumptown.

My own research places the actual home of Brown in Stumptown several hundred yards away.
>>
>>1056390
A shot of the Little Jonny Mine on the ridge top taken through a window of the first standing Stumptown house.

I was looking for Fenn's blaze, did not find.
>>
File: i Stumptown home.jpg (445KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
i Stumptown home.jpg
445KB, 1024x768px
>>1056391
Another shot of the old house most locals call the Molly Brown house in Stumptown.
>>
File: j Stumptown stairs.jpg (361KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
j Stumptown stairs.jpg
361KB, 768x1024px
>>1056392
Inside the second structure.

This was a workshop and boarding house for miners. It's located halfway between the Little Jonny and the Little Winnie Mines, it likely housed miners from both mines at various times. Stumptown in general was the home of the miners that worked the Little Jonny and related mines. Including the mine foreman, JJ Brown. JJ and Molly had their own cabin to themselves though. The blue-collar workers didn't live with the management.
>>
File: k Miners quarters Stumptown.jpg (372KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
k Miners quarters Stumptown.jpg
372KB, 1024x768px
>>1056394
outside of the miner's cabin.

again didn't find Fenn's blaze here, but I didn't really look much. I doubt he stuck treasure in this place, if he did someone will find it pretty easy.
>>
The real treasure is the friendship you find along the way :^)
>>
File: l definitely haunted.jpg (375KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
l definitely haunted.jpg
375KB, 1024x768px
>>1056395
another shot inside the old miner's boarding house. Stumptown, very near all the old homes of Brown.
>>
File: m another home of Brown.jpg (572KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
m another home of Brown.jpg
572KB, 1024x768px
>>1056399
Now we get to where I was really headed. Before JJ Brown struck gold in the Little Jonny mine he tunneled in from the hillside below. This is I believe the site of that tunnel. In the hillside runs a ditch marking where the tunnel caved in. It runs directly up to the Little Jonny mine. Next to this tunnel stood a small cabin. This cabin was very likely occupied by JJ Brown and his wife Molly before they got rich. This is possibly the first home of Brown in Stumptown.
>>
File: n shitter of Brown.jpg (614KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
n shitter of Brown.jpg
614KB, 1024x768px
>>1056407
Near the cabin is the remains of the outhouse.

is this where Fenn went in alone? you go alone into an outhouse. Or where warm waters halt? Piss is warm waters and it halts in the shitter.
>>
File: o lower Jonny.jpg (483KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
o lower Jonny.jpg
483KB, 1024x768px
>>1056409
Below this home of Brown we find what is probably the original ore bin for the Little Jonny mine. Let's check it for blazes or boxes full of gold....
>>
Christ, anon.. i sincerely hope you find the treasure.
You are certainly dedicated.
>>
File: p RUN.jpg (442KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
p RUN.jpg
442KB, 1024x768px
>>1056410
Found a blaze!
Seems to fit Fenn's clues. Tarry scant with marvel gaze

unfortunately this blaze- despite seeming to fit the clues- looks far too recent and poorly done to be Fenn's work. I'm not sure why someone carved RUN here and underlined it. There's little weasel claw marks next to the word. It's carved at eye level. Nothing of interest below it.
>>
File: q wet and in the wood.jpg (644KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
q wet and in the wood.jpg
644KB, 1024x768px
>>1056411
I hang out there all the time. This time I just took my camera with me. I won't find the treasure, I don't really care about it.

Next I went below the ore bins to a little creek right next to them. Fenn says if you're in the wood it will be worth the cold.

I found wood and I found cold.

I also found wet, and he says it's wet. I didn't poke around in this wood, without seeing Fenn's blaze I doubt this is the spot. Might be though.
>>
>>1056415
And finally, a few hundred yards away from the lower tunnel to the Little Jonny Mine, is the location of the real home of Brown in Stumptown. It doesn't look like anything, there's nothing left except a flat spot where their house stood and a bunch of 1800's trash that metal detectorists like me love to poke through. Clearly marked "No Trespassing." Probably not Fenn's "home of Brown," he likely isn't aware that The Unsinkable Molly Brown and her illustrious husband JJ Brown lived here before they were wealthy and famous.

on the ridgeline in the background is the mine that made them Bill Gates style wealthy. No marker proclaims the spot, it is forgotten by almost all.
>>
>>1056396
>the real treasure is the adventure
I would not be surprised if this turned out to be true
>>
>>1056566
>>1056566
Fenn will never cop to this.
People will search for centuries while he smug in his grave.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 258x195px
>>
>>1056579
>while he smug in his grave

I wonder if he has left details with anyone if nobody has found it yet when he dies...
>>
The Fenn treasure is not the only one in New Mexico....
About 10 or so years ago, I was in a library in New Mexico and came upon a book that discussed various treasures that were waiting to be discovered within the state. I have looked again for that book but have not been able to find it again in that same library. I distinctly remember one of the Spanish treasures being buried somewhere along the near shoreline of the San Juan River in the northwest part of the state. Some people had tried to locate it but every time they dug the hole rapidly filled with water--kinda like that alleged treasure on Oak Island on History Channel.

On the other hand, I do remember a dozen or so years ago, somebody did in fact find a substantial treasure in the mountains in southern New Mexico. I seem to recall that it originally belonged to the military, who actually claimed it after it was found. If I remember correctly, the finders did have to turn over most of the treasure to the government--I think it may have even been located on government lands. I've tried searching on internet for this, but can't seem to find anything, but I do remember reading that in the papers out here within the last 20 years or so.

Here's a list of a few known treasures in New Mexico:
http://www.metal-detecting-ghost-towns-of-the-east.com/buried-treasure-in-new-mexico.html
>>
>>1056637
>it originally belonged to the military, who actually claimed it after it was found
it was an ancient Spanish treasure which the military claimed after it was found.

because all treasure on government land belongs to the government. Including Fenn's treasure.
>>
>>1056629
The treasure does not exist.
He made it up and did not even have a specific place in mind when he wrote the poem.
>>
>>1056990
This old guy who's trying to sell his book says it does. Checkmate.
>>
>>1056996
Well if the books says the treasure is there then it must be there.
Books have been found to be way more reliable than the internet.
>>
>>1056996
>>1057060

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsTxTpo-7zU
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.