[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heading to oregon in the morning. Hope to see you guys there!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 14

File: 0000b2a8_big.jpg (121KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
0000b2a8_big.jpg
121KB, 1000x563px
Heading to oregon in the morning.
Hope to see you guys there!

Not sure how many /out/ists will actually make it to the gathering but I will post pics if there is cell service.
>>
Where are you heading to in OR, matey? I'll be heading out to Portland in about a week or so. Got family out there.
>>
>>1044321
What's the deal with this, anyway? I heard 30,000 people possibly, are they all crunchy sjw types or what? Seems like that many people would just trash the woods, with no infrastructure/organization.
>>
>>1044496
Yeah mostly bearded blue hair types and and crazy eyed dudes ranting about carbon footprints. Steer clear
>>
>>1044321

Is... Is that supposed to be attractive? Looks like some kind of hatchet faced undernourished stinky vegan. Might be able to use her dreads as tinder, though.
>>
>>1044583
That's a 10/10 modern woman dude. Grow up
>>
>>1044583
You would rather she had a big round face of a carnist?
>>
>>1044496

They are trashing the woods. The locals are furious. There's a rumor that the forestry service is going to try to break the whole thing up.

Every

Fucking

Time

People claiming to love nature dig it up, trample it down, and shit all over it. Let alone the garbage.
>>
>>1044708

>They are trashing the woods. The locals are furious

Enough already. They should pass a law to keep people out of the forest to prevent any damage as it will take decades for the flora and fauna to recover. Why is our government so careless and unfeeling?
>>
>>1044716
>They should pass a law
The liberal's answer to everything.
>>
>>1044765
How else will you stop people from going in the woods? I suppose you could put a fence around it but that would kill plants and animals too not even counting the the fact you would have to cut down more forest for the supplies for the fence. A law is easy and would get the critters from you people
>>
>>1044773
>How else will you stop people from going in the woods

How about you just mind your own business instead.
Personal freedom is more important than a few plants.
>>
>>1044704
Yes?
She looks like a starving child.
I don't want starving children sucking my dick. That's my trip to Laos all over again
>>
File: lakota.jpg (122KB, 545x409px) Image search: [Google]
lakota.jpg
122KB, 545x409px
>>1044496
>>1044571
>>1044708
>>1044716
Why don't we get in touch with some of the local tribes in that area? The Lakota threatened to raid one of the gatherings a while back on account that it was desecrating the sacred black hills. Surely we could get away with something similar?
http://www.thedailybeast.com/lakota-warriors-vow-to-crush-dirty-rainbow-hippies
>>
>>1044807
Looks more like a nigkota to me
>>
File: dond ged id.png (11KB, 307x462px) Image search: [Google]
dond ged id.png
11KB, 307x462px
>>1044814
You trying to say he's half black?
>>
>>1044775
We all live on the earth together so it is my business when you are trying to kill the planet. Have some consideration for others you bootlicker
>>
>>1044807
You fell for the injuns care about the environment meme. They get $$$ from cucks like you while their reservations look like landfills. They won't even talk to you for less than $50,000
>>
>>1044605
Hahahaha, NO.
>>
>>1044831
>bootlicker
I don't think you know what that means.
>>
i got to mow i can't go.
>>
File: 1497121107265.gif (971KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1497121107265.gif
971KB, 150x150px
>>1044605
>>
>>1044884
OP here, do you really not think this woman is attractive or are you just memeing ?
>>
>>1044892
>filthy, emaciated, coked out, disease carrying loser

Is that even a female? Regardless, maybe a 3/10 but only since it's not obese
>>
>>1044773
Why not just kill them all?
>>
>>1044821
Funnily enough, there's an "indian tribe" in North Carolina that are a combination of backwoods blacks and fresh-over-the-border-still-speak-only-spanish Mexicans. They call themselves the Lumbee. Interestingly enough it's well documented that their founder was born in Lumberton, NC, in like 1920 and there's no mention of the tribe existing before that. Wonder where they got the name from.

So far they've tricked the NC government into considering them legit but the Federal government isn't buying it (yet).

They're famous for being unemployed druggies with a penchant for getting in knife fights and burning down mobile homes. They're the ones that killed Michael Jordan's dad (stabbed him).
>>
>>1044831
>we live on the same planet so everything you do is my business and should be regulated
Get outta here, commie
>>
>>1044321
Fuck off, we're full. We don't need any of you stinky rainbow people shitting up our mountains.
>>
>>1045030

>Why not just kill them all?

Some are POC and women and you would get in trouble
>>1045032
Wtf, I love Indians now
>>
>>1044321
Hey op I'll be there around the 28th until the 10th. I'm looking forward to trying out 10 days hammocking - if you haven't gone to one before it is much different than you imagine. I thought it would be like tonasket or Oregon county Fair but gigantic, it's very clean and people are policing the assholes constantly, I'm more of a libertarian but not a dick and I understand shared pubic resources. So what I saw a few times at the previous Oregon gathering was
>Dumb Chad version of hippy dude
>Canon balls into pristine crystal mt stream
>80+ hippies, backpackers, ECT start calling him a dumbass telling him to gtfo and ppl literally block the bank
Another example
>Dude bothering chicks
>Pulls moves but rejected
>Gets physical a few times with multiple chicks
>Fagut is becoming problem so he's tied up off the ground to a tree trunk until the next morning

It's more like renfair with dreadlocks.
There's a definite social order, and those with more resources get ahead. By that I mean you'll get better drug trades, better barter for food and trinkets, invites to the LSD camps ECT. Maybe it's like wellfare burning man
>>
>>1044583
>Is... Is
GO
BACK
TO
R3DDIT
>>
File: comfy cabin.gif (979KB, 498x720px) Image search: [Google]
comfy cabin.gif
979KB, 498x720px
>>1044321
>be Ted Kaczynski
>fed up with modernity
>find secluded wilderness in Montana
>start learning survival and outdoor skills
>become expert
>build cabin innawoods
>cabin comfy as fuck
>vegetable patch, wild plants, wild fruits, fishing, hunting
>fresh water
>almost total autonomy
>life is good
>green-haired hippy trash spotted one day
>go out on regular fishing trip
>come back
>hippy faggots are smoking weed in your cabin
>boombox with obnoxious music
>open defecating meters away
>plastic wrappings strewn all over
>REEEEEEEEEE
>tell hippy faggots to fuck off
>start building bombs

It could have happened this way.
>>
>>1044835
Never meant to say that all injuns are environmentalists, but I am saying that the best way to fight dirty, liberal hippies is with their own rhetoric. Rainbow gatherings have been historically really hard to break up, but the minute the Lakota spoke up that one time, everybody lost their minds.
>>
>>1045032
I don't know why, but I always love it when people trick the government like that. Too bad it all comes from tax-payer's pockets.
>>
>>1045704
They don't trick the government, they bribe them

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Abramoff_Indian_lobbying_scandal
>>
>>1044321
looks crazy
never stick your dick in crazy
especially innawoods desu
>>
>>1045432
Kaczynski was in mk-ultra, that probably fucked him up more than some hippies.
>>
File: 24219746[1].jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
24219746[1].jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>1044583
>>
>>1045432
>build cabin innawoods
>cabin comfy as fuck
>vegetable patch, wild plants, wild fruits, fishing, hunting
>fresh water
>almost total autonomy
>life is good
right in the feels m8
>>
Is anyone there yet?
>>
>>1044605
Nah mate, "modern women" don't let their hair look like a fuckin rats nest.
>>
>>1044704

As in normal? Hell yeah. Undernourishment is not sexy. Fake moral high ground doesn't make anyone more desirable.
>>
>>1045384
Welcome to 4chan, enjoy your stay
>>
Please report back with tales of degeneracy
>>
I live in southern OR
Where's the gathering?
>>
>>1046290
Damn you are right there
>>
File: mustachio.gif (840KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
mustachio.gif
840KB, 250x187px
>>1044780
underrated
>>
Im going in
wish me luck
>>
File: A.SiteMap.jpg (1MB, 3029x2335px) Image search: [Google]
A.SiteMap.jpg
1MB, 3029x2335px
>>1047889

All rainbow /out/ists assemble at "info" at noon on the first and second
>>
Orfag here
So I read in the news that the feds already busted like 50 people for drugs and set up a courtroom where they can Skype with a federal judge.

Idiots don't realize that pot may be legal in oregon, but Malheur NF is federal land.
The true irony is that most gatherers probably laughed at the Bundy occupation of Malheur and now their degenerate asses are getting fucked by the feds for trying to exercise freedom.
>>
>>1045376
Can't even do a cannonball without the liberal anti-fun stalinists stopping you for hurting their feelings. How is this supposed to be fun? Let's escape society by going into the woods and setting up a new society immediately. Just an excuse to do drugs publicly. tbqhfamily, I'd go to an alcohol themed one though.
>>
>>1048110
>cannonball
implying there is a more racist dive in the planet
>>
>>1048110
Lots of alcohol and violence at this years gathering and there are lots of people getting dosed without their knowledge
>>
>>1048039

http://koin.com/2017/06/27/feds-set-up-court-in-malheur-for-rainbow-gathering/
>>
>>1045079
REEEE I'm the only mountain man round these parts
no one else is going to enjoy the woods or else I'm calling the government
>>
>>1048290
>up to 2700 earlybirds as of tuesday

is that a lot for a Gathering?
>>
>>1048291
see I'm the opposite

there is fucking nothing in eastern oregon worth protecting from a horde of hippies, let them do whatever they want. Short of starting a wildfire, I don't care what they do or how many of them there are. They could have the biggest orgy ever recorded and dump 22,000 gallons of hippy jizz into the nearest water source and it wouldn't make any difference to anyone.
I respect that a subculture that I despise wants to exercise freedom on public land, free from where they could hurt anything other than themselves.
>>
>>1048299
Libertarian scum detected
>>
>>1048299
Then why the hell not just pave it and put up a parking lot then and make use of the land as opposed to allowing hippies to wantonly destroy it for their own selfish getaway requirements ? That land is everybody's and it should be treated so as everybody can enjoy it. Fucken selfish hippy
>>
>>1048299
>there is fucking nothing in eastern oregon worth protecting

Dude the oregon outback is fucking beautiful. The owyhee and malhuer areas and the corner of bumfuck nowhere we share with nevada and idaho is pristine high desert wonderland. The antelope refuge and abert rim are as nice as anywhere else in the entire fucking continent.

This isn't even considering northeastern Oregon either, which is equally awesome and depopulated.

so fuck you.
>>
>>1048472
That's not libertarian at all; what are you talking about?
>>
File: cryingwop.gif (2MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
cryingwop.gif
2MB, 260x195px
Fucking hippies, if there's ever a time where they assault my band's territory with their degeneracy I will start another oka crisis.
>>
>>1048559
Are you an Injun? If so, how do you guys generally feel about this kind of thing as a whole?
>>
>>1044321
Her face pisses me off. Not sure why.
>>
>>1048584

They hate it
>>
>>1048584
I'm a typical 4chan autist so I can't speak for an entire race, but I'm personally against any large gathering in nature.

I'll use the army as an example: When they do an exercise in the woods they give trees more rights than humans, prohibit fires, and make soldiers bag their shit like dogs. Even after all those precautions it still takes nature a season or two to recover to the point where there's no trace of humanities presence left.

I can't even begin to imagine what a bunch of hedonistic degenerates whose only care in the life is the next high would do to nature, oh wait I don't have to because that's what a reserve is.
>>
File: i feel you.png (40KB, 179x402px) Image search: [Google]
i feel you.png
40KB, 179x402px
>>1048635
I like the way you think, anon. That there is a high quality post.
>>
File: cubriver.jpg (77KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
cubriver.jpg
77KB, 736x552px
>>1048282
I'm onboard with alcohol and violence, let's ditch all of this disgusting faux morality. What I want is a Cache Valley rendezvous. Bring up a mule train of rye, 1000s of young willing squaws, tons of weapons, all the toughest sonsabitchest in the mountains, and the entire Crow nation. Leave your hatchet faced Eastern women, missionaries, and high highfalutin ways behind. THAT is how I want to party.
>>
File: 1489059195650.png (295KB, 829x663px) Image search: [Google]
1489059195650.png
295KB, 829x663px
hey you got some pics of the gathering anons or some greentexts, i always like them, i am a euroboy and the gartherings here are way more about indiana mythology and it isnt that grate, i feel always a bit happier if i see a greentext from gathring ameriicano
>>
>>1048507

Eastern Oregon is a shithole and every year hundreds of square miles burn up and no one gives a fuck. It is the poorest and most crime ridden part of Oregon a literal dumping ground for murder victims in Idaho, at least 50% illegal aliens and so poor that they shut down the public pool and golf course in my town. Still plenty of money to feed clothe and try to educate the entire third world and bring their relatives here from Zimbabwe to get their free heart surgery and a get out of hail free card after raping and murdering old women

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2016/08/pair_of_oregon_wildfires_toget.html
>>
>>1048890
Hhhmmm.

Well tbqh senpai I havent lived there since I was 10 back in the 00s, now I'm only a visitor to the empty parts. I guess I can't say much as to the people there nowadays. But the area is still beautiful.
>>
File: d1da9c8d7a0eb823d20f2960c79cd300.jpg (276KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
d1da9c8d7a0eb823d20f2960c79cd300.jpg
276KB, 1200x900px
>>1048936

>The antelope refuge and abert rim

Is there a particular area good for hiking and camping ?
>>
>>1048110
Yep it's like the leaders of burning man policing the surrounding public hotsprings so no one can soak. But they themselves are soaking. now they own 2 local hotsprings and keep people off their private property.
>>
>>1048890
It's part of the agenda 21 depopulation. your not allowed to live there and the government is regulating out all your income sources untill you are forced into a mega city. Then your humanless pristine land will be sold to globalist mining interests and no one will know what goes on because your not allowed entrance to public land anymore.
>>
>>1049362
Pretty much this.
>>
>>1049358
Burning man a shit
>>
Is there anyone at this thing?
>>
>>1052059
I was there from the 26th to yesterday. It was fuckin cool before everyone showed up.
>>
>>1049362
>rural babbies complain the government is taking their logging jobs
>don't consider the fact innovations in logging equipment are the real reason jobs have diminished
>>
>>1052315
Ignorance one of the shining virtues of the Right
>>
File: Ext._between_L1_and_L2_copy.jpg (209KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ext._between_L1_and_L2_copy.jpg
209KB, 640x480px
>>1052315

They go so efficient with automation that they do it all in Canada and don't even need to harvest trees in Oregon
>>
Don't aim that bitch's face at me!
>>
>>1049362
>>>/x/
>>
>>1044831
Do you live in a building that was built on natural land or eat food that's grown on commercial farms that used to natural land? Because I think you're a fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>1052513

I live in an old house that was already built and live off food stamps and stay out of nature so I don't have any environmental impact.
>>
>>1052581
That... was a damn good reply Anon. I actually reached the end of the sentence before I realized you were being sarcastic and now, now I'm too much in awe of your skill to formulate a clever retort.

Top props.
>>
>>1052732
As long as you don't have a job you can be an environmentalist since you just use stuff other people have already created. Ifs you have an job then you are an envirotard since you tear up fresh resources every day to feed your appetite for gadgets
>>
>>1048299
There other replies to u are retarded. Yes I live in Spokane, it's all just gay hard grass and shitty pine trees, they think just because dusty ground hasn't been touched in 100s of yrs it's a pristine delicate ecosystem, it's gay and even the Indians didn't live there. All that area is just scourged out bottom of super flood so it literally is nothing
>>
>>1048504
U r stupid as fuck, let's go calling in one area is a lot different from paving it. U fucking peice of shit I can't believe you would even use a faggot argument like that. Next time you take a shit just rip your asshole off so you don't have to wipe it again, see that's your argument. DOESN'T MAKE FUCKING SENSE NOT EVEN THE SAME THING U R AN IDIOT FAGGOT
>>
>>1052939
God danm son. That post is the REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE award of the day maybe even week.
>>
>>1052951
I agree. That was some quality salt right there.
>>
>>1052938
Is there some place to go hiking near Spokane that doesn't have bears, cougars, ticks, or meth heads? Legit question.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.