[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The situation: 33 living at home with grandmother. Shes being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

The situation: 33 living at home with grandmother.

Shes being sent to a nursing home for people with demetia possibly.

My assets are 0 dollars, no employment. Bad area for being homeless due to rain and cold weather, Manchester New Hampshire.

Applied for jobs on indeed, no luck.

I have no cellphone, I use textnow app on my android phones, I have 3 android phones I can charge for battery life. 2 laptops.

Assets

sick gaming rig 6700k, 980ti
ps4 pro
2 4k hdtv's one is 3d and smart from lg 55 inch

various computer stuff.

How do I survive?

Also no vehicle.
>>
>>1042530
Sell gaming rig and ps4
Buy old running shitbox
Get a job
>>
>>1042531
no running shotbox's on craigslist, ps4 is maybe 300, gaming rig not likely to sell on craigslist.

if I can come up with 500 dollars I can fly to hawaii one way, or las vegas/salt lake city.
>>
>>1042530
>>1042531
And I forgot to add, literally everywhere in NH needs low skill labor right now. I seriously doubt Market Basket or Dunkin are hiring through indeed.
>>
>>1042534
they won't hire me, I've applied.
>>
>>1042536
4th lowest unemployment rate in the states, places are thirsty for workers. Try local restaurants, department stores, Rite Aid, etc.

If you go in person, eventually someone will say yes. At this point I'd say put the gaming rig up on craigslist for free just to get rid of it and get off your ass.
>>
File: IMG_20150828_173531002_HDR-L.jpg (105KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150828_173531002_HDR-L.jpg
105KB, 800x451px
>>1042530
>living at home
>0 dollars, no employment
>no cellphone
>I have 3 android phones
>2 laptops
>sick gaming rig 6700k, 980ti
>ps4 pro
>2 4k hdtv's one is 3d and smart from lg 55 inch
>various computer stuff.
>no vehicle.

Clearly your priorities are in order.

Sell some of your "sick" shit. Get some cash.
Change your life. You obviously need to figure things out.

I feel like you're not trying very hard either.
>>
>>1042530
Sell everything except the better laptop. Buy a cheap phone at a no-contract or prepaid carrier (metro pcs, ting, etc.)

You should get a fair amount of cash from sales, immediately put as much as possible aside for emergency.

Find the cheapest living accommodations possible before you are out on your ass. That way you don't blow through funds staying at a motel/hotel.

If you absolutely cannot figure out what to do, I would strongly recommend just joining the Navy or Chairforce. As long as you aren't a felon or a drug abusing degenerate, you can get a guaranteed salary + food + shelter while you sort out your life. After 4 years they'll also pay for your college 100% if you decide to get an education. Really good deal.
>>
>>1042530
If troll:
Kill yourself
If not troll:
I hope you starve to death or learn from your horrible mistakes
>>
>>1042536
Why won't they hire you?

Right by me Moes southwest grill is hiring, they start at $10.75 an hour.

If a place won't hire you, and that place literally hired anyone, you need to seriously look at what's wrong with you.

This is the wrong board for this thread.
>>
>>1042594
This, NH is a really easy place to find work right now.
>>
File: 1497936327423.jpg (31KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
1497936327423.jpg
31KB, 622x626px
I think OP was trying to bait us into making this the new homeless general thread however there aren't nearly as many useless bums on here than there are on /b/ where OP came from.
>>
>>1042542
>At this point I'd say put the gaming rig up on craigslist for free just to get rid of it and get off your ass.

This, as well as any other electronic devices that are allowing you to post on 4chan.
>>
>>1042573
>I hope you either become a better person OR FUCKING DIE
Well this leaves a lot of room for flexibility

>>1042530
>>1042536
>>1042594
Most important question. Why won't they hire you? Do you get interviewed at all? Or are you even making it that far?
>>
>>1042711
I am willing to bet the retard does this.

>walks into store
>asks cashier if theyre hiring
>not right now
>oh, okay, cya
>fucking god damn nobody will hire me reeeeeeee
>autism intensifies
>>
>>1042530
I assume that you're white so how did you fucked up that bad? Not even judging you, just curious.
I'm a NEET myself btw
>>
File: 1497840719936.jpg (83KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497840719936.jpg
83KB, 800x600px
>mfw dropped out of school at age 14
>mfw did nothing but be a drug using degenerate for 6 years
>mfw now age 23 and on my local fire department
>23 years old making 60k per year with a pension, working to become arson investigator too
>mfw just bought 20 acres with a house on it

Seriously just stopped being a degenerate one day and grabbed my balls. Now I'm a pillar of my community.

Do you have a low IQ? Or are you willing to admit you're just a pussy?
>>
File: 1430523071011.jpg (42KB, 418x467px) Image search: [Google]
1430523071011.jpg
42KB, 418x467px
>>1042750
that's quite an impressive change so good on you bro.
>>
>>1042769
he's also LARPing because fire departments don't hire drug addicts
>>
>>1042778
I actually thought about that and was to comment on it but since I'm not american things may be different there.
>>
>>1042778
They do if you have no charges and lie about it when they ask
>>
>>1042778
Spotted the guy who's never met a firefighter.
>>
>>1042778
Passed the polygraph, actually. Do you think I still imbide such substances?
>>
>>1042867
No, now you're a firefighter, so I'm guessing you're just a severe alcoholic, smoker, and you use way too much caffeine.
>>
>>1042875
This. Especially the alcoholic part.
>>
>>1042703
>baiting me with a bait post
If OPs admittedly useless ass had posted in the containment thread he would be getting my advice.

RIP in peace OP
>>
>>1042875
24 hours on and 48 hours off, yes I get drunk as a skunk. I quit smoking for this career, luckily.

Also yes caffeine
>>
post your CV OP, formatting is half the issue most of the time.
If you really have nothing to put on your CV, get into contact with the state. I dont know specifically about the UK or NH, but in Europe they tend to organize social workplaces or learn-work shit where you can get some stuff to put on your CV garuanteed. They also tend to subsidize courses for skills in high demand, that sort of thing.
>>
>>1042965
Get your limey ass outta here
Fuck slant eye potato eating boy loving frog ass kraut
>>
>>1042965
NH is in the US, you absolute fucking moron.
>>
It's okay, op. I'll give you free money.

I mean, you've totally earned it. Nobody understands how hard your life is.

Everyone else who works for a living has it made, and their life is so easy.

But you're not like the rest of them. You're special. Nobody else but me and grandma understand.
>>
>>1042750
Fuck. America really is the land of plenty. I need to buy a house but England is REDICULOUS.
>>
>>1042533
Don't go to Hawaii, not a good option if you're looking to not be a homeless meth addict.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.