[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going innawoods AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 266
Thread images: 26

File: edddddddddd.png (399KB, 371x530px) Image search: [Google]
edddddddddd.png
399KB, 371x530px
19 yr old guy here,

About to go live in the nearby woods for 10 days to get away from my crazy family with nothing but a book and 5 bottles of water (there's a nearby drinking fountain to refill)-

-I need to lose weight (I'm kind of obese)
-I need to de-stress
-My mother and father are both alcoholic and are a huge pain in the ass

pic=not me but looks almost just like me
>>
>I'm kind of obese

How bad is it? Height/weight wise?
>>
Fuck her right in the pussy!
>>
What are you going to eat? I assume the water foundtain is in a park or some sort? Is this land you're not supposed to be cambin on?
>>
File: 1491629763899.png (168KB, 361x406px) Image search: [Google]
1491629763899.png
168KB, 361x406px
>>1042512
6 foot 1, almost 300 lbs...

I know it's horrible. I'm just desperate to fix my life. I have extreme stress, I'm weak and fat.

I live in Southern California so I can easily survive at night with nothing. My mom found my weed last week and has been threatening to kick me out if I don't fix my life and stop being so fat.

Am I doing the right thing you think?
>>
>>1042519
I'm not going to eat anything, I'm not bringing camping equip either.

I hope to drop a lot of extra lbs simply by abstaining from all food.
>>
>>1042520
Spending some time to decompress and think things is over is fine, but this itself isn't going to fix your life. You should take the time to make some decisions about what you want to change, and then return with some conviction to start (might be things like exercise, eating healthy, getting out more, getting off or cutting down on taking the pot, etc)
>>
>>1042523
I realize it won't fix everything, but I think it'll go a long way towards unfucking my life up.

THank you!
>>
>>1042522
This has to be bait
>>
I mean you'll definitely lose weight but boy it won't be a fun time
>>
>>1042547
Why not? I honestly feel like it'll be a great adventure.

>>1042543
I already spent a single night alone out there with nothing. Is that so crazy?
>>
>>1042523
This.
What you're planning may help a bit, I really don't know, but simple time away I'd say would help the same, if not more, don't ruin your /out/ time with starvation.
If you want things to improve anon you need to take small steps. Realize that you're in control of your future for better or for worse.
Once you kick off I guarantee you'll start gaining confidence through seeing your improvements in whatever life domains you put this effort into, and man that's a good feeling.
Get in the right headspace and you'll be right mate.
>>
OP is extremely fat, and as such is smart to starve himself for a while. I say go and get into a good headspace, OP, and don't look back! Think about fixing your life!
>>
maybe start buy reading up about diet.

that's not how loosing fat works.
>>
>>1042557
False. Fasting makes one tough and healthy.

I eat nothing every weekend and haven't looked back.
>>
>>1042509
Starvation does not fix a first world fatty's weight problem, you are going to completely destroy your body's metabolism so it starts feeding on your body, including your muscle. It will also hold onto any little bit of nutrients you do eat. So when you bitch out and go home, everything you eat is going to stay on your body and you will probs go back to being fatter than you were already.

If you wanna do this, fine, but figure out how you are going to feed yourself.
>>
>>1042558
2 days in a regular cycle, wow man, totally the same as suddenly not eating for over a week after eating the same every day.
>>
File: 1497611595731.jpg (30KB, 312x342px) Image search: [Google]
1497611595731.jpg
30KB, 312x342px
>>1042562
He'll easily live on that much fat. 300 lbs ... the guy probably has 50 lbs of fucking lard, that's enough to power a fucking miniature airplane for a month.
>>
>>1042565
>posting Nazi memes
Wow you suck
>>
>>1042565
It doesn't matter mate, starving your body tells it that it isn't getting enough food. Which in turn tells it that it needs to hold onto any food it does get because it doesn't know when to expect nutrients. If he just decreases food intake, his body won't freak out and he can lose basically the same amount of weight as if he wasn't eating. Even just 2 or 3 muesli bars a day.
>>
>>1042567
I'm pretty sure this is a dieting myth. Does fasting really lower your metabolism???
>>
>>1042568
a total myth
>>
Take some apples and tuna cans! Then you'll be safe!
>>
take only healthy food with you fat ass take veggies and fruit cereals meat but no bacon for you you need to start eating good food straight away if you want a good body
>>
>>1042567
>>1042568
There have been studies and experiments done regarding starvation and it's effect on your body. Google it and educate yourself. Don't trust hearsay.
>>
YOU ARE INSANE DON'T DO IT YUO'LL FUCKING DIE, MORON
>>
If this isn't bait, then OP you're an idiot.

Not eat for 10 days after being a fat as a for years? While jist sleeping outside with nothing? The fuck is wrong with you?

Just fucking go camping if you need to. Buy a cheap fucking tent, a cheap fucking sleeping bag, and a cheap fucking sleeping pad and FUCKING GO CAMPING.

Bring some food, and FUCKING EAT IT. You won't be able to stuff your fat fucking face because you're limited in how much food you have. You'll still lose weight without your body beginning to also break down muscle proteins and slowly start damaging your kidneys. Trust me, your fat body can't handle that.
>>
File: 1222.jpg (194KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
1222.jpg
194KB, 500x346px
>>1042592
It's absolutely not bait, anon. I'm just so fucking desperate. Every day I feel weaker and shittier. I have trouble breathing and functioning. Years ago as a little kid I used to love exploring in nature, and I just decided that I have to drop this fucking weight fast or I'm dead.

I still love occasional hikes in the woods and mountains. Feels great/relaxing.

Why can't I handle it, in your opinion? Also, why would fasting for 10 days damage my kidneys?

Thank you for your reply

pic=how I fucking feel ATM
Want to run away and just leave everything and all my prblems including being a pathetic fatass behind
>>
>>1042568
>>1042571
>>1042589
Feel free to head over to /fit/ and read exactly what I am telling you in their sticky.
>>
>>1042595
I'll pray for you, poaster. Have fun innawoods.
>>
Are you joking OP? How the hell do you think this is a good idea? No excuses.
>>
>>1042634
No...
>>
>>1042550
If youve never fasted before, maybe 10 days alone in the forest isnt the best place to try it.
But give it a go, at worst you will just give up and buy some food..
>>
Alright OP, listen up. Take food and water. Don't eat until you start to feel lightheaded. Stay hydrated. When you're hungry but not wobbly yet, drink water to fool your stomach. Food: jerky (homemade, not that crap you buy at the gas station), GORP (good old raisins and peanuts, mix 50/50 by volume). That covers protein and carbs. Portion out 2 cups of GORP per day, morning and afternoon, supplement with jerky or clif bar once per day after physical activity. Don't starve yourself, you'll only have a miserable time. You want this to be fun, so you'll be more willing to do it again. I agree with other anons: go camping for a week with tight rations, it'll do you way more good than going minimalist into the woods for a sudden week long fasting session.
>>
>>1042673
Week, ten days, whatever. You get the gist.
>>
>>1042561
wrong, the body targets muscle while fasting only for a short period at the beginning. but yes you will want some kind of salt tablets with potassium, sodium and iodine if fasting for a week or more

>>1042557
>restricting calories is not how losing fat works
retard detected

some scottish fatty went over 1 year without food, he went from 450 to 175 lbs.

also maybe you'll meet your spirit animal
>>
>>1042522
Do not do this. If you really want to lose weight, eat healthy and hike. You can still avoid your family and do a longish hiking loop, but abstaining from all food is how you die
>>
>>1042509
>fantasy role-playing thread

You need to man the fuck up, start working out & eating healthy, get a job and move out on your own, not run away from your problems with some delusional hobo binge, you fucking mongoloid. Getting /out/ for a while can do some great good for the mind, but if you're unprepared (knowledge AND experience) and think this will help you in any way, you are delusional and are looking for answers in the wrong places.
>>
>>1042745
It can help me stop binging from depression? Out there all alone in nature, I also will/can become spiritual and become much healthier in every way. I can maybe take like candy bars and shit, so I won't just 100000% starve
>>
>>1042686
That Scottish fatty also took numerous supplements and had a doctor supervising the entire time. There are also several articles detailing how others who tried the same thing ending up dead.

OP, fasting is retarded. You're probably prediabetic as is, fasting might actually kill you. If you do live, youll be weak, miserable, and just feel like laying on the ground all day. Please i beg of you not to do it.

Just bring light food to eat. If you want to really change your life, just camp out, bring healthy food, and eat normal, only small portions of healthy stuff. During your 10 day trip, go on hikes, explore a little, relax around camp, make a fire and reflect on life.

10 days alone in the woods will change you, you don't need to starve yourself.

If you excersize mildly, and limit your diet, you'll lose as much as fasting, and at the end of the 10 days you'll have MORE energy than when you started.

The point of this is to change your life, if you fast for 10 days, at the end you will be completely drained and exhausted, you won't feel like doing anything, you'll go right back to being lazy.

Use these 10 days as a kick start yo make your life more energetic, the point is to make you feel alive, not make you feel closer to death.
>>
>>1042802
I can take supplements with me I guess. Why am I probably prediabetic? I am still young as fuck!!!!! I'm probably have no health issues imo.
>>
>>1042807
You can't be obese and have no health issues. Also, the fact that you think not eating for 10 days is a good idea and way to de-stress demonstrates a clear problem with your head.

Will you survive? Probably.
Will it be healthy? No.
Will you enjoy it? No.
Will you gain the weight back because fasting for 10 days isn't a maintainable diet? You bet.

If you want to get to a healthy weight, you need to have a proper diet and maintain it for the rest of your life. This is done by building good eating habits, not by trading one dysfunctional approach to eating (overeating) for another (starvation).
>>
>>1042807
Stop being so goddamn retarded and follow his advice.
>>
>>1042807
Diabetes is NOT an old persons disease. Common misconception that it's only fat people or old people that have it.
>>
>>1042826
But I actually am very fat... I just think once I complete my great journey I will be healed. I'm gonna be doing a buttload of prayer and contemplation!!

Bout to heal my mind AND body, fully 100%!
>>
>>1042836
>blah blah blah i'll just ignore every bit of advice

okay you know what op, go for it, and next time you're thinking about posting a thread don't bother because you obviously have too thick a skull to take anything in.

>19 y/o
>300lb
>loser

10 days in teh woods with no food and you'll still be a fat fucking loser
>>
>>1042859
I'll try to consider ur advice but after 10 days I won't be fat, I'll be confident and strong from daily walks on all kinds of hills.

I'm so excited since I have never been a nature kind of guy. Any advice on nature in general to a pretty n00b-tier nigga? Thanks and sorry if I seemed like I was ignoring all ur advice, I'm not!!

I'm going to this area for anyone interested, so excited!!
https://www.hikespeak.com/trails/baldy-bowl-ski-hut/
>>
you're going to spend less than 24 hours in the woods, fatty. you're weak.
>>
File: 1497973653738.jpg (43KB, 823x242px) Image search: [Google]
1497973653738.jpg
43KB, 823x242px
The only reason almost no one has called this guy out on his bullshit is because this is the second most redditor filled board besides /lit/

It's a troll you idiots.

Though to be fair. Being a southern cali guy myself, i know the types of low I.Q. innercity druggie morons that inhabit the area. It's sad to think he might not be trolling.

Well, I'm not even going to get angry at his stupidity if its not a troll. Let nature take it's course and "weed" him out.
>>
Make it a 10 day hike so you'll get some exercise at least
>>
>>1042894
Cut us some slack, it didn't get super obvious trolly until his last 4 or 5 responses.
>>
>>1042878
Au contraire mon ami, I shall report back after my adventure and I'll bet I make it at least 5 days!!!!
>>
File: 600_449020971.jpg (60KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
600_449020971.jpg
60KB, 600x450px
>>1042897
Can't, the water fountain is a place I need to be near enough to refill.

>>1042901
I'm hl\onestly not trolling,forgive me for being a neurotic weirdo I guess? I'm dealing with a lot of issues and very very over-anxious and so on. Thanks for replying as any/all feedback means alot

pic=cool image of part of where I'll be hanging out
>>
File: 72368552.jpg (170KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
72368552.jpg
170KB, 768x1024px
>>1043100
More of the same place (I used to hike around here as a kid with my family)
>>
>>1043103
>>1043100
Where is this?
>>
File: IMG_0428.jpg (409KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0428.jpg
409KB, 800x600px
>>1043145
What, are you trying to stalk me? It's *somewhere* in Southern California. THat's all I will say.
>>
This thread is just a long suicide note
>>
File: found it.jpg (536KB, 1600x1063px) Image search: [Google]
found it.jpg
536KB, 1600x1063px
>>1043170
OP, using just simple reverse image searches I know where you're heading. Haha. You'd better watch out, I'll be stalking you.

;]
>>
>>1043186
ouch! I'll be taking a machete along now...

>>1043176
I'm going to help fix my life, not kill myself!
>>
OP, bring some trail mix. You still need some energy/protein if you are going to be out for 10 days.
>>
>>1043236
Seriously question here, doesn't my fat stores do that already? My fat can probably sustain me IMHO.
>>
>>1043258
Your organism will freak out due to starvation, not to mention vitamin deficiency. Bring some food and let your organism supplement rest of calories with fat.
>>
>>1043261
This, OP is a faggot.
>>
>>1043258
Yes, but you absolutely need food to keep going. Otherwise your body will just quit on you. Just eat very little, but still eat
>>
File: 1452389749562.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452389749562.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
OP, if you do this without food you will genuinely get very sick or die.
>>
>>1043277
OP isn't going to die without food for 10 days. Y'all are dumb. You can go 30+ days without food. I went 5 days without food because I felt bad for accidentally not feeding my puffer fish and killing him.
>>
>>1043354
>accidentally not feeding my puffer fish and killing him.
you are literally worse than hitler
>>
>>1043097
alright dude, you have my full support. be sure you have enough water, and bring a journal to write your feelies in. good luck.

i actually told a friend of mine to do this for two weeks, to help kickstart him into writing a book he talks about wanting to write all the time.

he hasn't done it yet, which is a shame, because he has the perfect living circumstances to do it. no wife, no kids, lives with parents, no job, etc. why won't he just let me live vicariously through him?
>>
>>1043358
btw, you're going to experience intense boredom and psychological withdrawals, so be prepared.
>>
I believe in you OP.

Follow your dreams!
>>
>>1042894
/lit/ and /out/ are similar in the sense that both boards get a lot of crossposters who romanticize camping/literature and think it will solve all their problems.
>>
>>1042595
you should bring 1/2 ounce of pot with you and a 12 pack of clif bars
1 bar a day and water plus weed will be enough to survive, then you'll have 2 extra bars if you decide to hike that day
>>
>>1042509
>19
>no food no gear
>boohoo my life
>10 days
yeah, sure. see you tomorrow
>>
>>1043437
>>1043437
Actually I'm going but not RIGHT NOW. Will report back when I've made all the appropriate plans.
>>
>>1043525
what day/date will you go? I want to find out if you end up dead
>>
this better not be you, covar
>>
>>1042509
19 yr old guy here,
taught myself how to be disciplined and managed to keep a decent weight.
6'0'' around 160 lbs.
Instead of complaining being a poorfag and the circumstances around me I choose not to keep weed around in my house (cause I know better than being a faggot like OP).
I go bushcrafting recreationally just to have another hobby.
pic not me but some people say i look like him
Am I doing the right thing you think?
>>
>>1043839
You don't have the same fuckng prblems I do in my life, faggot, I had a really fucked up life. Fuck you asshole. Go to hell. I'm 10x the man you'll ever be, and I'd destroy in hand to hand combat, I GUARANTEE IT!
>>
>>1043741
who?

>>1043725
I'm shooting for the 6th of July, but I'll keep you posted!
>>
>>1043901
pussy, go now not in July!
>>
>>1043899
fight me one on one irl and not online faggot and see what happens
>>
>>1042509
Weight loss is all about calories in, calories out. If you're weak, you'll probably want to pack on a little muscle.

Calories in:
Figure out how many calories you eat per day. Keep track of that for a week, including any binge eating that you do. Take the average of that - we'll call that your "maintenance" caloric intake. For the next week, try to eat 100 calories per day less than that. That's called a "100 calorie deficit" - 100 calories less per day than what it takes to maintain your current weight. If you find yourself hungry, eat things that are filling but low in calories (broccoli,celery, similar veggies). Keep that up for a week. Congratulations, you're now losing weight slowly. You'll be tempted to try starving yourself; I wouldn't suggest that myself. You can safely eat at a greater caloric deficit, though - I'd say you could go as low as 25% below maintenance.

Ex: You calculated your maintenance, and it's 3000 calories per day.
First week: eat 2900 calories per day
You want to cut more: eat fewer than 2900 but more than 2250 calories per day.

Calories out:
You can burn more calories by exercising. Doing work will consume joules of energy; jogging, swimming, biking and hiking all burn energy. Muscles require energy to maintain themselves; by putting on muscle mass you can burn more energy every day just by living. If you're heavy, I'd suggest starting off with exercises that are easy on your knees. Light biking, swimming, and walking are good ideas. Take it slowly at first, and go further/faster as you get used to exercise. Do some light lifting as well - the strength will feel good.

Calorie tracking: I used to use a pen and paper. You could too, but there are phone apps out there.

Workout Regimes: I'm a big fan of starting strength. If you want a strong body, I'd suggest starting here. Once you're more experienced check out 5/3/1 and 5/3/1 Boring But Big. All good stuff. For running, try Couch to 5km.

(Part 1)
>>
>>1044199
Part 2

Random thoughts:

It's hard to do these things alone. Working out is easiest when you do it with a buddy, running is best when there's somebody who you need to keep up to, and nothing helps you get motivated more than a team sport (pick up rec league ultimate frisbee! Soccer is great, too).

You'll be able to do all of this best if you live a healthier life. That means sleep properly (be in bed, trying to fall asleep by 11 is a good place to start - no late night shitposting). Eat reasonably. Less frosted flakes in the morning, more oatmeal and eggs. Get your green veggies in. If you need a good salad recipe I can bug my girlfriend for one. They're tasty, trust me. Less pop, more water.

Stay motivated! Friends and teams are the best way to do that, but in the worst case scenario you'll always have /fit/.

Good luck m8.
>>
>>1042799
Candy bars are the worst thing to take out there. Bring food with good fats and protein at an absolute minimum - GORP for example.
>>
>>1042863
30 days eating 65% of your current caloric load with daily hour-long walks would be a much better idea, anon.
>>
>>1042509
OP, read about the ketogenic diet. I was in a similar position to you, now I've been a healthy weight for years.

As a bonus if you've adapted to a ketogenic diet then you can do stuff like what you want to, i.e. go without food for 10 days without just dying.

Going from a carbohydrate rich diet to eating nothing, unless you've done similar things before, has a high chance of killing you or putting you into hypoglycemic shock.

Your body will be running on ketones after two days of not eating, so why not prepare your body for it first and do a quick slip into a ketogenic diet. Eat no foods that come in a foil bag, eat bacon/avocado/macadamia nuts/eggs/cheese/real mayo/butter/high fat sausage and plenty of high fiber salads (with mayo). If you do that, and do not touch anything else (soft drink, bread, anything. Do not eat anything other than high fat foods, or high fiber salads. No fruit) then you'll find after 3-ish days your body will enter ketosis and you'll be running on your body's fat. It's a lot safer to do this at home while actually eating.
>>
>>1042509
Blacked Adam

get out of my /out/ you posh cunt
>>
>>1044267
I'm not even him I just look very very much like he does...
>>
>>1042522
Starving yourself is counterproductive. Your body will go into survival mode and pack pounds for months afterwards.
>>
>>1042509
If you want to lose weight, you should not simply stop eating for ten days. You may lose some weight in the short term, sure, but if you don't adjust your eating habits as a permanent thing, you're going to gain it all back very quickly once you return to civilization and start eating the way you used to. You should try eating healthily and cut back on food over time, not simply stop eating entirely. This will be a large shock on your body, and even with your fat stores, you will be exhausted and stressed without food, especially if you are going to be out in the woods where you should assume that the amount of calories that your body is going to use goes up dramatically. It'll be miserable because all you'll be thinking about is how hungry you are, and if the main point of your trip is to destress, that won't help at all. You'll need to make a conscious effort to cut back and watch how many calories you're consuming, portion control, etc.

Going into starvation mode is not healthy, it's a physiological reaction to a physical stress, aka, no food. Being hungry will make it hard to move around, hard to sleep, and hard to concentrate. Sure, the first day might be fine, but it stacks up over a few days. Bring some food. Ration out your meals for the 10 days, but don't let yourself go completely devoid of food. It will suck.

I say this as someone who used to be fat. It took a long time to change my eating habits to be healthy, and adjusting to it over time meant I got used to eating smaller portions so that by the time I was at a healthy weight, it was what felt natural, and I didn't feel as much of an inclination to overeat like I used to. I tried the whole starvation thing once, and when I tell you it will suck, I say that from experience.
>>
>>1044408
I will take all your advise in strong consideration, friend. Thanks.
>>
>>1043377
>romanticize camping/literature and think it will solve all their problems
delete this
>>
>>1042509
ill be sure to take the book from your skeleton m8
>>
>>1044464
haha very very funny, I'll report on how it went because I'm excited to test myself. I bet I become a survival champ and become kind of "at one with nature".

Will report back =]
>>
>>1044468
take an axe and tarp faggot
>>
>>1044478
not sure I want to carry that much. I'm taking a lighter and a knife just in case, but not much else besides water, a book and maybe some very small food items
>>
>>1044413
there's actually a stress response in the human body, called a hormetic effect, which results from subjecting yourself to stresses like hunger, strain from lifting weights, etc.

being hungry for a day or two is okay. for 10 days it would be pretty torturous and you'll struggle to survive. 10 days is like advanced yogi body control, somebody who has been practicing meditation in a disciplined way for years.

ironically, by trying to go hungry for so long you're biting off more than you can chew. i recommend no more than 24 hours at a time, and focus more on schooling your eating habits, because that's how fat people get fat: bad habits.
>>
>>1042740
It's only 10 days and it sounds like he's close enough to civilization. If you start feeling light headed OP start heading back
>>
>>1042562
Well he did say he wants to make changes. Fasting can do you good for getting in a different mental state. If he actually does it, maybe he'll change his diet when he gets back
>>
>>1044547
You're encouraging a mentally disturbed 19 year old to walk into his grave! You need to understand this. He could easily die out there with his wreckless "do or die" mentality.
>>
>>1044550
This guy gets it

>>1044547
The blood will be on your hands.
>>
>>1042556
How is he starving himself if he's 100+ lbs overweight? He's not some Auschwitz Jew.
>>
>>1044564
10 days out in nature can take a toll on anyone. He'll burn through the lard in no time and be stuck out there, too fucking weak to call for help. Fuck off.
>>
>>1044585
you dingbat he could live for a year on his fat stores alone!
>>
yo, maybe just get /deceased/ and you'll lose all the weight
>>
mebbe if u eat me benis u will lose wait
>>
File: 1471827973747.gif (424KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1471827973747.gif
424KB, 500x363px
>>1044594
ha
>>
Have you tried not being a fat fuck?
>>
i heard this goy in washington is ghey, fuk u tent
>>
fuk u a tent get a comp fan tybg
>>
File: img-thing.png (54KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.png
54KB, 300x300px
>>1044600
>>1044601
>>
>>1044604
=[
>>
anon bls go out and lick some rocks and drink as much water as you possibly can

also post picture of yourself and body fat

>DEEBLY GONCERNED :DDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>1044638
why? seems risky honestly if ur not jk

I know lots of rocks have minerals but i will bring multivitamin anyway... so yea
>>
>>1044665
Bring food and water, enjoy your trip this will be the best option for you to do it again next time
>>
>>1042522
rip.
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>1042509
Absolute madman, you'll die out there and the feds will shut down /out/. Thanks a lot!
>>
>>1045036
I don't know if that's true, I think I'll be safe as long as I don't run into any animals
>>
>>1045042
a fucking hyena's gonna eat you for /b/reakfast
>>
>>1045182
>hyena
>in USA
nigga u wut
>>
>>1042509
femanon here, you look nice ;]
>>
>>1045261
unfortunately the pic is of someone who looks like me.... but isn't fat as fuck like I am. Sorry babe
>>
>>1045266
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>1045286
fraid so hun ='[
>>
>>1042595
bring lots of drugs to pass the time lol
>>
>>1042547
truth. lets see how this goes though, I'm interested to see what happens :)

I recommend a little food and a lot of workout, you'll shed the weight quicker and it will be less horrible. atleast bring a tent or a sheet. I couldn't survive out there without a good axe.
>>
>>1042673
das some good advice right dere.
I fucking live on GORP.
>>
>>1045522
wtf
>>
>>1045644
Im trying to get OP to grow some hair on his chest, be a man and be hardcore. Faggot.
>>
>I hate you mom and dad I'm running away forever!
What did they do, turn off your internet in the middle of your World of Warcraft session?
>>
File: 1470372753471.jpg (9KB, 278x200px) Image search: [Google]
1470372753471.jpg
9KB, 278x200px
>>1043354
>I felt bad for accidentally not feeding my puffer fish and killing him.
>>
>>1042522
Eating very little (5-700) calories per day would be very effective for weight loss. That being said it wouldn't be tgat healthy and would be very distracting from your decompression time. Do not eat nothing, you could pass out while walking and split your head open on a rock, or die in a multitude of other ways
>>
Let us know when you're going, OP,
I was planning to do the same thing years ago but with more food and axes, so I really want to know how this goes for you.
>>
so whats your local news op so we can check it for your dead body
>>
>>1046272
july 9th, I'll report back if changed

>>1046495
SoCal, but I won't die. I'll be fine. Relax.
>>
>>1047159
you are going to freeze to death
>>
>>1042520
You are literally 120 pounds more than me and the same height. And I thought I was pudgy. Put down the soda you fat fuck.
>>
>>1047247
>>1047247
ouch...
>>
>>1047247
Hey asshole. I'm obese and I don't overeat.
I just stay 280 lbs no matter. what I do. People whose bodies have gone obese usually have an incredibly hard time changing that.

Selfish prick.
>>
>>1042509
Change what you eat, take some healthy snacks and do some walking and exploring. Drink water. you need to find a room and some income and get away from that shit. Maybe buy a astro van/wagon and a gym membership for a shower
>>
>>1048007
>I'm obese and I don't overeat.
Thats literally not a thing, you are eating so much you maintain 120 more pounds of literal fat on your body than I do. People who are obese fucks like you have a hard time changing because they dont think they are doing anything wrong, but they are wrong.

I would bet money you eat in excess of 6-7000 calories a day.

Your a fat fuck who overeats every day of your fat life, eat less, get off your fat ass and youll lose weight, Its not hard, its hard for you because your a fat shit. Deal with it.
>>
>>1048007
>I just stay 280 lbs no matter. what I do
>hasn't tried eating under TDEE
>>
>>1048069
IN FACT, your not just obese, 20 more pounds fatty, and your MORBIDLY OBESE. Noone, not one single person, gets as overweight as you are without overeating. Its not glandular, you dont have big bones, you're a fat piece of shit. It is mathematically impossible to become as overweight (And maintain it) as you are without overeating, unless your body MAGICALLY produces and ACTIVELY CREATES more nutrition and fat out of literally nothing.

"I cant lose weight"

I may be a selfish prick, but your a fat piece of shit, and it wasent meanies on the internet that made you this way, you did this to yourself, and you stay this way because of your own choices.
>>
>>1048069
>I would bet money you eat in excess of 6-7000 calories a day.
not really. I might eat 3000 calories every couple days and then have a normal meal otherwise, but it's not my fault, fuck off hater!

>>1048082
Fuck off my metabolism is ruined i can't lose weight. and i have heartburn because of it.

it's not my fault, i deserve basic respect, fucking assholee!
>>
>>1048134
>but it's not my fault, fuck off hater!
>it's not my fault, i deserve basic respect, fucking assholee!

Wew, amazing thread I stumbled into

Deserve; you should look up the definition and compare that with entitled. Then look up earning respect.

Also OP sounds like a female unable to cope with reality and/or responsibility for their actions.
>>
>>1048134
You are literally bordering on morbidly obese. To maintain your weight you would have to literally eat upwards of 3500 calories each day, period.

Your metabolism has nothing to do with it. You could have the metabolism of a coma patient and still need to eat that much to maintain that weight. There is no metabolism ever know to man that could maintain your weight without eating like a fucking pig. It is mathematically impossible to maintain your weight eating the amount you claim unless you have acheived greater than 100% efficiency in processing food.

You have heartburn because you eat like a dumpster, and you have the size to match.

You are more than halfway. Towards your goal of appearing on "My 600 pound life."

This is 100% your own fault you fat shit. Not genetics, not your metabolism, not meanies on the internet. Get you shit together, or else your going to die young and when you do, theyll have to cut open the wall to take you out.
>>
>>1048173
Retard! I eat a 3500 meal maybe once every other day max, i mean... ok maybe that's more or less every day, plus the milk and extra snacks

i eat to beat the depression, stupid, you need to respect me

my whole senpai is fat nyway,
>>
>>1048179
>my whole senpai is fat nyway,
this proves it's genetic not diet related...
>>
>>1048179

You should try bulimia, twice the taste, zero calories
>>
>>1048179
I will never respect someone who dosent respect their themselves.

Let me say it once again, you are lying. If you had the physical condition as a ocma patient whose pulse never rises above 40bpm, and have literally zero physical need of nutrition outside of automatic bodily functions, YOU COULD NOT UNDER ANY CONDITION OR METABOLISM maintain your weight eating 3500 every 2 days, or 1750 calories a day.

This is not something you can argue. You are fat, bordering on mordily obese, piece of shit. Own up to it, Lose some fucking weight.

6'2, 280 pounds is not sustainable under any kind of diet COMING CLOSE to a regular persons.
>>
>>1048182
All that proves is that you are all pieces of shit, and you all eat like dumpsters together.

150 years ago you would literally be a level of obese a person would never encounter unless they went to a traveling sideshow, and then they could meet you under the context of paying money to gaze upon the obese visage of "THE FATTEST MAN ON EARTH".
>>
>>1048204
OP here. I'm fatter than anon and I can confirm it's very hard. He deserves some respect. It's very easy to overeat and become fat when you have a horrible life.

>>1048007
you're fine, ignore the hate. Just focus on yourself and becoming a better person!
>>
>>1048266
That attitude is why you're both fat pieces of shit. Your not fine, you have a diminished lifespan, your joints are probably blown out form lugging your fat ass around, your heart has more fat on it than a normal person has in their whole arm, and mold in your folds is a very real problem for people like you.

You are literally the reason the rest of the world makes fun of fat americans, and you dont even think theres anything wrong, you fat piece of shit.
>>
good luck anon i believe in you
>>
>>1042592
Is right
>>1042595
You're an unabashed moron. You can't just go not eat for 3 days and sleep on the ground with nothing. If you already have this many problems doing this will probably actually kill you.
>>
>>1048275
>>1048310
wow, rude much?

OP is just asking for some goddamn help/advice, he isn't ordering a firing squad to shoot his fat belly full of bullets.
>>
File: 1475707652385.jpg (102KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1475707652385.jpg
102KB, 1024x683px
>>1048402
Thank you for backing me up. It means alot. I'm extremely desperate and just mentally and physically fucked.

>>1048275
You know I'm aware that it's a problem, that's why I conceived of this plan to reboot my entire system.

The shame I feel every day from being a hugely fat unaccomplished loser is overwhelming. My alcoholic fucking parents are breathing down my neck and threatening to stop paying for my fast food bill.

So please understand, me going /out/ is a sensible and smart plan. I have no other option.

And thank you to everyone who cares about me now@ Please pray for me in these extreme and trying times.
>>
>>1048409
>a lifetime of bad decisions is why i'm making this bad decision
>>
Dude don't do without backup food, bring weed and find a way to purify water

Enjoy and don't die, let a friend know how where you're going just in case

good luck
>>
>>1042547
Beleive it or not when fasting the hunger goes away after three days or so. When it returns you know you should eat again.
>>
>>1042522
Your kidneys might take serious damage, but good luck on your weightloss, i have never been fat so i do not know what it's like.
>>
>>1048682
>Your kidneys might take serious damage
please explain why not eating anything wouldn't judt be good for every organ in myy body please.... makes NO sensee
>>
>>1048707
fatty 280 lb-er here, that dipshit is just trying to scare you OP. Don't believe him.
>>
>>1048672
This.
I forgot to eat for a few days and stopped feeling hungry. Took a few days of just very small portions of food before I could stomach a regular sized meal. OP, don't be a faggot, bring a big container of nuts at least. Have someway of giving yourself energy for the trek back at least.
>>
when will this thread die the op pic irritates me so much i want to punch myself
>>
>>1048409
>ignore all suggestions and criticisms
>Imma do it anyway it'll save me

OP you're a fucking moron. This is why your folks are pissed at you, because you lack BASIC FUCKING COMPREHENSION AND DO NOT LISTEN.
>>
>>1048409
>Thank you for backing me up. It means alot. I'm extremely desperate and just mentally and physically fucked.
blind to the fact that what you're doing is dangerous and wants dog-head nodding from anyone to validate this shitty idea

>You know I'm aware that it's a problem, that's why I conceived of this plan to reboot my entire system.

You speak like a fucking spastic. Reboot your system? Jesus.

>The shame I feel every day from being a hugely fat unaccomplished loser is overwhelming.

This is the problem. Not the weight. It's your attitude, your mental approach. You think you can just get a golden ticket by going wild for a few days but it won't. It won't change your mindset, it won't discipline you, it won't grant you focus. That shit takes a while to do and it needs to be done properly otherwise it's a waste of time. Identify the things you want to change in your life and take it one day at a time. Stop this quick fix bullshit. Want to lose weight? go for regular walks, short distances first and then further. And stop eating junk food as a comforter.

>My alcoholic fucking parents are breathing down my neck and threatening to stop paying for my fast food bill.

Rightly fucking so! You're using it to support yourself and creating a loop. You eat to get happy, but you get fat and feel depressed, so you eat shit again to counter it. STOP EATING SHIT. If your folks are boozers then live by a better example. Vow not to be them. That should be your incentive there, to be better than they are.

>So please understand, me going /out/ is a sensible and smart plan. I have no other option.

It's not. Discipline yourself first before doing anything else. What you're doing is daft.

>And thank you to everyone who cares about me now

Stop attention whoring. We're words in boxes, not your friends. Stop validating your existence with strangers. LIVE FOR YOURSELF.
>>
>>1049136
Most honest thing I've read all day.
I should hire you to tell all the mopey fat sacks I have to work with the same thing.
>>
>tfw you think non stop about going /out/, with sleeping under tarp and travelling
It takes away my focus to learn stuff for college, not that I was studying much in first place (especially math, good Lord I hate math), but I might actually go bonkers one day and fail semester on top of that.
I just want to get away from technology from awhile because I'm addicted to internet and music, I want to get away to have some independent live on my own.
I might start learning third language just to migrate for work and sleep under trees because in my country job market is a bullshit.
>>
File: 1495708500879.jpg (101KB, 639x367px) Image search: [Google]
1495708500879.jpg
101KB, 639x367px
I mean op could lose a lot of weight doing this, getting eating by a cougar after he passes out from dehydration and low blood sugar counts as losing weight.

Sad the cougar is going to die from adult onset cougar diabetes, but such is the price of anon losing weight.

Seriously OP is a fat piece of shit.
>>
OP I highly recommend you do not starve yourself, nor should you go into the woods without any gear. At the very least bring a blanket, matches/a lighter and a carving knife. Also, you'll be drinking a hell of a lot more than five bottles of water over 10 days.
What I do suggest is eating, but no carbohydrates. No bread, rice, beans, or food heavy in sugar. Do eat food that has protein and natural fats like meat and cheese, and vegetables for fiber and minerals. If you want to do any cooking with minimal supplies, bring a frying pan. A simple pan can do wonders as far as preparing food goes. I suppose while you're out you'll be doing lots of hiking. Walking is great starting exercise for somebody who wants to lose weight. Bring comfortable shoes so that you don't totally kill your feet and wear clothes to match the weather so you aren't overheating during the day or freezing during the night. The diet I'm proposing in conjunction with low impact exercise while walking is probably the most efficient way of losing body fat for the amount of effort it takes to perform.
Best of luck, please read up on practical wilderness knowledge before you do this. It would really suck to wind up in the news for winning a nice shiny Darwin award.
We're rooting for you, OP.
>>
>>1049650
>We're rooting for you, OP.

speak for yourself.
>>
>>1049651
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, anon.
His intentions aren't coming from a bad place, he just needs a little guidance.
>>
>>1049654
i'm rooting for the opportunity to get free karma on reddit when i submit this screenshot with a link to the news article about him dying in the woods.
>>
>>1049666
Fuck off, Satan
Somebody somewhere must love him, right?
>>
File: energy.png (1MB, 1280x712px) Image search: [Google]
energy.png
1MB, 1280x712px
>>1049669
you're right, and those digits were a weird and slightly disconcerting sign. i just wanted to be satirical. :(

OP, take my energy.
>>
>>1042520
>parents are alcoholics
>parents find weed
>parents lose shit

wow how fucking stupid are your parents?

also 300lbs 6'1" isn't tooo bad. wouldn't hurt to start exercising maybe? just fasting won't do anything; within a week you'd be back up to 300lbs+
>>
>>1043145
looks like stoddard peak trail based on a simple reverse image search
>>
>>1049691
don't listen to this guy. it would require hours upon hours of exercise every day to counter 400 extra calories in your diet.

stop eating so much if you want to lose weight. exercise is great for stressing your body and getting it to work harder, but there aren't enough hours in the day to make up for a gluttonous diet.

do the math. find out how long you'd have to run to burn ~300 calories. that's one doughnut.

>A study done by researchers at Syracuse found that men burned about 105 kilocalories/mile on average running a mile in 9 minutes and 30 seconds, and about 52 calories when walking the same mile in 19 minutes.

that's ~30 minutes of running ~3 miles at ~6mph. you are so fat that you would probably develop incredibly painful shin splints trying to run 1/10 of that distance.

that means that to counter one doughnut, you would have to run at least 30 minutes per day, each day of the week.

to counter ONE. SINGLE. DOUGHNUT.

a doughnut that can be eaten in less than 45 seconds. anybody who tells you that exercise is a legitimate avenue to weight loss is totally uninformed. exercise is like wearing nice shoes while you're walking the diet avenue to weight loss street.
>>
>>1049904
whoops, meant to say "hours upon hours of exercise every week".
>>
>>1049904
>>1049906
>hours upon hours of exercise every week
>30 minutes a day of running
You know 30 minutes a day is the minimum recommended exercise in the US? Sure, plenty of people aren't even getting that, but it's a pretty low bar.

Obviously running wouldn't be the best spot to start for someone pushing 300 lbs, but the idea that burning 300 Calories a day through exercise is hard or should be anything less than a minimum standard is false.
>>
>>1049911
you missed my point. i haven't said anything about "minimum standards" or that "30 minutes is hard". what i said is that it would required 30 minutes of sustained running at 6mph to burn the equivalent in calories as eating a single doughnut, which is a process that needs less than a minute of time to complete. the point was to give you a benchmark for conception of just how difficult it is to lose weight. 30 minutes of running at 6mph is hard to do. most people in the united states cannot do it, or any equivalent exercise sustained for 30 minutes to meet this requirement. this means that in order to actually expend 300 calories worth of energy, a person would have to spend MORE time working.

now, extrapolate a single doughnut per day to a thousand extra calories per day. that's 1 hour and 40 minutes of sustained running at 6mph (minimum) for anybody who has allowed themselves to become obese or larger.

it isn't feasible or reasonable to expect people to be able to do that. just do the math. think further than "30 minutes is the recommended amount of exercise per day". oh, and it is incredibly hard for obese people to get up and do the equivalent of 30 minutes of sustained running at 6mph every day. it's incredibly hard to get people who are at "healthy weights" to get up and do that.
>>
>>1045536
Tanks bruv. Yes, GORP is GOAT.
>>
>>1049904
>that means that to counter one doughnut, you would have to run at least 30 minutes per day, each day of the week.

For this discussion, you need to recalculate expended calories for a person carrying the equivalent of a 100-150 lb pack.
>>
>>1049921
you're missing the point, but i'll bite:

http://nutristrategy.com/caloriesburnedwalking.htm

according to this, a 200lb person hiking with a backpack expends 650 calories over an hour. that's an entire hour of consistent movement.

1 hour = 2 30 minutes. 1/2 * 650 calories = 325 calories. the value in calories is close enough for government work.
>>
>>1049921
and remember, a person with 100-150lb extra weight acquired by years of gluttonous lazy behaviors is not going to be fit enough to maintain the consistently challenging pace to actually meet these numbers.
>>
>>1042836
if you dont have the will power to stop eating normally, why do you think you'll have the willpower to see this through?
>>
to prevent this
>>1043360

do this
>>1043393
Then deal with mild psychological withdrawal from weed later
>>
>>1049924
You're earlier example of 30 min at 6 miles an hour works out to 595 calories for a 300 lb person using the "Calories burned walking" table on the page you linked to, which scales everything linearly.

Fifteen minutes each way to the donut store and you've earned yourself a donut, burned almost an additional donut, plus you end up more fit. Way better than just starving yourself so you don't have the energy to move at all. At some point, you will have to switch to a more distant donut shop though.
>>
>>1049967
https://hypertextbook.com/facts/2001/ConnieLau.shtml

>"If you walk as fast as possible, you can probably walk at around 2 m/s and run at about 5 m/s."

https://www.google.com/#q=2+meters+per+second+in+mph

>2 m/s = 4.5mph

there is literally no 300lb person who can sustain a 6mph walking pace for 15 minutes. also, 15 minutes broken up between a doughnut isn't going to burn as many calories as what you're describing.

you're creating an academically theoretical scenario that is neither practical nor realistic.

and again, you're missing the point. the point isn't that you can earn your doughnut by doing extremely strenuous exercise for 30 minutes every day. the point is that it eating a doughnut requires 3% of the time of exercising to get rid of the doughnut.

for an obese or morbidly obese person who is eating 1000+ calories in excess of what they require just to maintain their weight, they would have to exercise hours each day to neutralize those extra calories.

to actually lose weight? even more hours. 4+ hours per day of sustained strenuous exercise. there is no 300lb person who is going to run for 4 hours per day.

they have to limit their caloric intake. period.
>>
>>1042520

>kinda obese
>100 pounds overweight

hahahahaha
>>
>>1049914
You're putting words in my mouth. I understand that diet is the more important part, but 30 minutes of exercise a day isn't as difficult as you make it sound. Getting healthy is more than just dropping weight, your cardiovascular system needs a minimum of 30 min of exercise.

I'm also objecting to the idea that it is hard to run 3 mi (5k) in 30 minutes. Pretty much anyone can run that daily with a bit of practice (although 100 lbs overweight means you shouldn't be running at all).

I would also add that the calories you burn is more a function of how long you are running and less about how far you are going. If you run a 10k in 40 minutes you will burn way less than the person taking 60+ minutes.
>>
>>1050008
>If you run a 10k in 40 minutes you will burn way less than the person taking 60+ minutes.
Wut
>>
>>1050008
i haven't put words into your mouth. you're repeatedly missing the point. this point isn't that "30 minutes of exercise a day is hard". the point is that "30 minutes of sustained running at 6mph to counter a single doughnut isn't realistic to expect of an obese person".

you (or whoever posted it above, i'm assuming you) equated "walking at 6mph for 15 minutes each way to get a doughnut" as the same activity as running for 30 minutes at 6mph. walking at 6mph isn't even possible for an obese person. and that's just one single doughnut. that's not 1000+ excess calories every day that are required for an obese person to reach obesity.

i haven't said that "getting healthy is just dropping weight". i haven't talked about "getting healthy". i have said that the amount of exercise required to work off the extra calories that obese people eat isn't feasible. you keep bringing up "30 min of exercise". what is "30 min of exercise"? earlier you said walking 6mph...that's not possible for 99.999999999999999% of the population, and for the rest of the population that it IS possible for, it can only be done after years of training and practice, and those people definitely aren't obese or morbidly obese.

>I'm also objecting to the idea that it is hard to run 3 mi (5k) in 30 minutes. Pretty much anyone can run that daily with a bit of practice (although 100 lbs overweight means you shouldn't be running at all).

running 6mph for 30 minutes IS difficult. even for people at "healthy" weights who have no previous cardiovascular training, it would require months of training to reach that level of cardiovascular fitness. the context of this conversation is a very nearly morbidly obese person countering the 1000+ extra calories they take in every day (and this is generous for me, because i'm not even considering the caloric DEFICIT they'd have to reach to actually LOSE weight), they'd have to run 6mph for more than 1.5 continuous hours! that's NINE miles. every day.
>>
>>1050020
and if it wasn't you who said the thing about walking 6mph for 30 minutes, then i apologize.
>>
>>1050020
Wasn't it you that said
>1 hour = 2 30 minutes. 1/2 * 650 calories = 325 calories.

So calorie/excercise math is only allowed when you do it. Can't take you seriously any more, sorry.
>>
>>1050032
that was in response to saying that somebody can burn 650 calories in an hour by hiking. i was pointing out that 650 calories in an hour is roughly equivalent to 300 calories burned in 30 minutes of running at 6mph.

>So calorie/excercise math is only allowed when you do it. Can't take you seriously any more, sorry.
i don't know what you mean. where have i said that "calorie/exercise math is only allowed when i do it"?
>>
>>1050017
That is true. Why does this sound wrong to you?
>>
File: 1498618472460.jpg (158KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498618472460.jpg
158KB, 1080x1080px
>>1049118
what the hell did I do to result in such hostility? Fuck off I'm just asking for help on this! I'm very openminded and going through a hard and testing moment in my life.

Fuck.
>>
>>1050103
Online, any focal point at all will result in hate, no exceptions.
>>
>>1050020
>>1050021
Wasn't me, walking 6 mph is not possible afaik (I don't pay attention to Olympic speed walking, so maybe a select few can reach that speed)

Tbqh, I was just saying that 30 minutes isn't a huge amount of exercise and people should be doing at least that everyday. 30 minutes for a 5k is pretty much baseline for a healthy male with little to no running experience. Being sedentary is a problem regardless of eating habits and too many people neglect their health. I just don't think it helps anyone to sugar coat it and say running 30 minutes is hard just because most Americans are lazy fucks that are too unhealthy to do so. Anyone with desire, who doesn't have a crippling disability preventing them, should be able to run 5k in 30 minutes. Aside from brain power and opposable thumbs, distance running is pretty much the only gift humanity was given.

We are more or less in agreement you can't outrun your fork.

>>1050017
Not sure how this is controversial information.
>>
>>1045261
dumb bitch cant read
>>
>>1050158
fair enough
>>
>>1050042
it's nonsense is what it is!
>>
>>1042509
you are so dead out there all alone fat boy, or maybe a fucking puma will eat you wholle like a kebab hahahaha

fucking hell
>>
>>1051095
/out/* there
>>
>>1050042
>>1050331
It takes w work to move o object d distance in t time.
Reducing t without also reducing d or o increases w required. This is secondary school physics.
>>
>>1051101
>morbidly obese fatties cant understand working harder does more work
>>
Honestly the most dangerous thing in this situation is that op is going /out without any camping equipment. He is much more likely to get hypothermia or lost in the woods and dies of dehydration than suffer any major ill effects of not eating for 10 days. Unless he's contracted the beetus, which could be considering how fat op is, anyway even a normal sized person can survive 2ish weeks without food, a fattie like op will be fine for 10 days. No it's not as good as making a sustainable diet a habit, but it is a start. Maybe he will realize that food is fuel necessary for life and not something he should be doing to pass time and feed his emotions.
>>
File: 1499105298422-133069949.jpg (808KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499105298422-133069949.jpg
808KB, 1600x1200px
>>1051111
Nice quads, chekt.

>working harder does more work
...yes. Jogging more slowly is not working harder. Jogging for a longer time is only working harder if it covers greater distance or carries more weight. Jogging the same weight over the same distance in more time is less work.

w=(o+d)/t

>morbidly obese
I hope you're not referring to me ( >>1042673 >>1042674 >>1049916
>>1050017 >>1051101 ) when you use that term.
>>
>>1051303
>less than 8 pounds from being morbidly obese with a bmi of over 40
>posts a pic of his weight but in kg because he thinks google dosent exist.

Your bmi is 39 fat ass, 8 more pounds and you are literally morbidly obese, knowing your weight thats probably just lunch.
>>
>>1042509
Bring two book :)
>>
>>1042509
>one book
>ten days

>>1051254
sort of this but if he literally just brings a full-brim hat and a sleeping pad he'll be fine
>>
>>1042509
14 days ago did op die?
>>
>>1052541
Nah he's planning to go tomorrow
>>
>>1042509
>woods
>nearby drinking fountain
That's called a park. Maybe the weight problem is because you're too lazy to walk more than a couple blocks before resting for ten days?
>>
>>1044400
This.

I used to eat a dozen donuts in a single sitting without gaining any weight, stayed a twig until I went on a three-month hike where food was scarce, now I can't eat anything with sugar or I gain five pounds overnight. If I put on any more weight, my gf will make me start doing cardio :(
>>
HEY, OP!!!

If you really want to lose the weight and improve your life, find a nice lake to chill out at for a couple weeks. Bring a water filter. Bring rice, catch fish (no more than 1/4 cup rice and a single trout per meal). Do not bring firewood, look around for windfall (not logs) for each fire you build. By the end of the two weeks you'll be walking further to find wood, and putting just enough healthy calories into your body to keep you from starving. Leave the damn book behind! You're not going out there to sit on your ass, you need to be up and moving.

If you live in the Inland Northwest, I'll even go with you ([email protected]) and make sure you don't die, I do this shit all summer long.
>>
File: 1499453974443-133069949.jpg (911KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499453974443-133069949.jpg
911KB, 1600x1200px
>>1051350
Hey fuckwit, that weight was in pounds. Here's kilos. Neck yourself.
>>
>>1054286
lol i see you lifting one foot off the scale. do you think i'm stupid?
>>
File: IMG_3598.jpg (534KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3598.jpg
534KB, 2576x1932px
>>1054328
How would that change his weight
>>
>>1054359
his weight is still the same, it's just because his foot isn't pressing so the scale doesn't register that leg. it's elementry physics.
>>
>>1054286
Yeah, Im totally going to belive someone with a belly that huge and feet that fat weights 138 lbs.

Thats totally believable
>>
>didn't get a job
>didn't save up
>didn't go to /o/
>can't just drive away
nobody cares if ur fat ur not getting laid anyway
>>
>>1054328
>>1054464
>I need to prove myself to some random faggot on a Malaysian shoehorn polishing forum
>>
>>1054758
You morbidly obese motherfucker, you really expect us to believe you, an adult male, weigh 138 pounds, with a belly so big you have to hold the camera out in front of you to take a pic of the scale. 138 pounds is bordering on starvation you fucking retard, unless your 4 foot nothing. Stop lying on the internet fatass, everyone knows your a fat piece of shit.
>>
This whole fucking thread is just fat pieces of shit making other fat pieces of shit feel better about being fat pigs.
>>
File: 1499534931350732035361.jpg (552KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499534931350732035361.jpg
552KB, 1600x1200px
>>1054880
You fuck rocks.
>>
>>1054880
Also,
>your
*you're* (twice in one post, even)
L2gramr, you uneducated swine. Perhaps start with Weird Al's "Word Crimes" and then move on to primary school books when you feel that you're ready
>>
>>1054286
Grabbing onto something above u lol
>>
>>1042509
After reading the comments I've come to the conclusion you're a winy little bitch who won't "own his shit" you're a fat ass with no excuse. Own it, and instead of making excuses improve yourself.

Step one start lifting. How can you expect to ever be respected if you don't respect yourself enough to take care of your body. I get it, it fucking sucks and it's hard and not even people in shape want to go to the gym all the time, but u need to go. Create the habit of going even if you don't know what the fuck to do. Day one just do bench or squats... And if u can't do that do girl pushups. Create the habit of going.

Step 2. Your home life sucks? Move out and if u can't ATM get a job that keeps u out of the house till u get the money, but don't fucking sit around bitching and moaning about how fat you are.

Step 3. Pursue manhood. Find out where you get self valadation. Self valadation should come from within. Learn to like yourself . You shouldn't base your opinion of yourself off what your parents think what your girlfriend thinks or anyone else. Stop being a nice guy and a people pleaser. Again that's seeking validation from others.

And own your shit don't fucking make excuses for being a fat piece of shit or get offended when people are brutally honest with you. These guys don't give a shit about you they're just calling the kettle black.
>>
>>1042566
>getting triggered from bait
wow you suck and swallow.
>>
>>1055094
>triggered
>>>/r/eddit
>>
File: 20161208_082039.jpg (670KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161208_082039.jpg
670KB, 2560x1440px
>>1055079
You dipshit, I'm >>1055034 and still can't figure out why everyone thinks I'm one of the fatties in this thread. (I'm also the OP from the myog [not mgtow, read it again] threads a while ago with the black and white OP pics of the old men at sewing machines)
How long have you even been here?
>>
>>1042550
One day with no food is different than 5+, your kidneys will fail. Do some goddamn research first senpai. I really do wish you the best on weight loss though. Check /fit/'s /fat/ threads.
>>
>>1042509
How about going for a 2hr walk every day? clear your head and walk fast enough to sweat. Quit binge snacking.
>>
Have you ever camped out before? Im thinking about doing this to get away for a bit but I have years of camping experience through scouts/treeplanting and just living in the country. Bring warm clothes, a good knife (my camp knife is a Buck 110 but honestly you could just use a Swiss) Trail mix and high protein foods and plently of water. Are you tenting or tarping? Can you make fires? This seems like a bad idea OP, I get that you wanna get away but just organize a camping trip with some friends.
>>
>>1042522
Your body will start to consume muscle for energy, and you'll replace it with fat when you start eating again. This will essentially fuck up anything good your body had going for it, and net you more fat than you started with, and less energy to lose it with.
>>
>>1042522

Just eat butter or coconut oil. It will stop hunger cravings.

After a week you will be ketogenic and a fat burning machine.
>>
did op freeze to death yet?
>>
>>1042595
Fasting is fine. Camping unprepared is not. Take gear, be safe, don't eat if you don't want to but you won't fix yourself by dying of exposure, for fuck's sake
>>
>>1042558
Tips? Fill up on liquids instead?
>>
>>1042522
expect sharts
>>
A+ Trollan Tread, well done all.
>>
>>1042807
>imo.
unless you're a fucking doctor why would I give a shit about your opinion on health issues
>>
>people actually choose to be fat
>inb4 being fat isn't a choice
>>
was op eaten by homeless trolls ??
>>
>>1042520
Like others have said, fasting won't do shit and take the time to decompress and think about your life and how to fix it. I did a similar thing were I spent a weekend in the woods to think about my life. I was 6 foot and 245 at the time and created a plan for myself (start walking/running every day, cut down on portions, get my self into a "winners psychology", etc) and dropped 20 pounds with out really trying (aka no diets just simple lifestyle changes I planned out that were realistic to follow).
I still do a weekend in the woods to reflect every month and that is where the changes are most noticeable since I can go further and carry more. Every night on these trips I reflect on my life and what I want to change next and build towards. My recommendation is to take a pen and notebook with you and write out what you want to change so you have something to look at when you are back in your usual life
>>
File: 1431060001631.jpg (32KB, 312x342px) Image search: [Google]
1431060001631.jpg
32KB, 312x342px
>>1042566
Hi rabbi
>>
>OP
https://youtu.be/zWH_9VRWn8Y
>>
>>1042520
reddit and /fit/ actually have some pretty solid weight loss plans. Do your research, and TAKE ONE DAY AT A FUCKING TIME. When we project into the future, life becomes unbearably heavy. ONE DAY AT A TIME. IF you can eat one better meal, or do one activity that improves your body, you're on teh right track.

That being said, the Sierra Club is putting on a Wilderness Travel Course in the SoCal area. It costs about 400$ to register, and you'll have to buy/rent gear too, but you may want to check it out. Great opportunity to meet people and get out of the house. Google "sierra club WTC"
>>
>>1063966
OP was a faggot and should've killed himself before posting his whiny trash.
>>
>>1043210
>I'm going to help fix my life, not kill myself!
GET FUCKING HELP THEN
Go to therapy, eat healthy, hike, get a job and get out of your parent's toxic home
ffs you're going to die you fucking retard
>>
>>1058282
Hopefully he killed himself, he seems (seemed?) irredeemable.
>>
>>1042509
Honestly, if you just go backpacking safely, with food, you will lose tons of weight. Backpacking requires a tremendous amount of calories. It's hard not to be in calorie deficit.
>>
>>1042557
That's not how spelling 'losing' works either
>>
>>1042509
why are you an attention whore?
>>
>>1042520
Dude maybe you need to get a job and move the fuck out? I know things are hard but your 19.
>>
>>1042520
You can easily fix your obesity problem with some good diet and exercise. It takes will and motivation to do it, but you'll feel good in the end. Cannabis isn't the worst drug but if you abuse it, it is still degenerative. You're not wrong for having it; and its obviously hypocritical if alcoholics are telling you any different.

Go and enjoy the outdoors and practice some meditation. Really sink into the environment and truly relax. Running away won't fix your problems but hopefully you'll clear your head enough to change yourself

Good luck OP
>>
>>1065429
OP don't listen to these haters.

Just use natures treadmill. Wrap yourself in raw meat and run from the wolves. You'll lose weight in no time.
>>
>>1047247
if youa re 180 pounds at 6'1" and youa re pudgey then you must be sat on your ass all day, mate
>>
>>1042509
You seem in need of some emotional support... Starving yourself and acting out by leaving home might work but talking to your family and Social support team ™ about your feelings/worries directly is better!

There are people who wants to help if you just take the first step. Good luck!
>>
>>1042520
where in socal
>>
>>1044193
id put 10$ on OP
>>
>>1042522
>go to woods, need to be self sufficient
>don't eat anything, so weak as fuck
>can't fend for self
>die innawoods

problem solved then, I guess.
Thread posts: 266
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.