[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fishing in the sea in Japan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: mameaji.jpg (38KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
mameaji.jpg
38KB, 550x412px
I know fuck all about fishing. Literally fucking nothing. I've done it once.
But a friend invited me and she gave me gave me a cheap 3m rod and a sabiki set and we went to the sea this weekend. We caught a few and I had a lot of fun just catching little fishies because I never did it before.

My main question is: if I'm trying sabiki fishing What do I need to be doing? I was casting like 10m from the dock, waiting 5 or ten minutes until bites and then reeling in. My friend was getting lots of bites and and took home a lot more, but we used the same bait. When I cast my bait for sabiki what do I need to do? We're both total novices. What should I do to make sure I do well?
>>
>>1041406
Try reading the catalog next time.

A thread died for this.
>>
>>1041409
Oh, yeah. I consult the other fucking thread for people new to fishing using sabiki.

Oh wait. where was the other thread on this topic?

Could it be... that topic didnt exist *scratches chin*
Sage and move on. Or I could just fuck up an unrelated thread.
>>
>>1041406
Did you try jigging a bit? You could have simply been missing the school of fish.
>>
>>1041431
Yeah. I think I might have just been to passive? I was throwing the rig and the fish would act up when I pulled the rig away. When I pulled up the rig they'd get more active but it was hard to get more bites. Should I sink the rig more next time?
>>
>1041422
>>1039351
Oh look an entire motherfucking thread dedicated to fishing. Even has "general" in the name. Oh wow. it's even on the first fucking page.

I hope you hook your own eyeball then fall off a pier into inch-deep water.
>>
>>1041436
If I were you I would cast beyond where you were getting bit, let it sink and jig it through the strike zone.
>>
>>1041439
thank you. I'll be going out again tomorrow
>>
>>1041442
Shutup dumbass read the catalog
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.