[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oregon out/ist Meetup?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

Hello, Oregon fag here,

I was wondering if any other Oregon people wanted to have a Meetup and do some camping and outdoor activities. Feel free to say hi!
>>
>>1041082
Sure. Lets do it real deep in the woods. Bring your social security card, you can never bee too safe about the crazies pretending on the internet. Also bring lots of cash its better to not have the government tracking us. And don't tell anyone where you're going.
>>
File: 1496315500610.png (516KB, 680x418px) Image search: [Google]
1496315500610.png
516KB, 680x418px
>>1041086
I just want to go camping with my fellow autists. I don't have any friends who like camping.
>>
Where in Oregon?
>>
Lol how do you even have fun in Oregon in the woods?

The only thing that's legal is walking on a trail and looking at stuff and taking pictures.

Wooooow. So cooooool.

I guess that's more fun if you're stoned as shit.
>>
>tfw you can do whatever you want to do without being fucked with in the south but you need 12 different permits, 1,000 dollars worth of bullshit, and to carefully step over 10 types of endangered moss and you had better only take pictures or it's prison time for you in Oregon
>>
File: PicsArt_03-08-12.39.59.jpg (352KB, 505x640px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-08-12.39.59.jpg
352KB, 505x640px
>>1041082
Hi I'm from Oregon.
My summer is pretty much booked solid though.
I have delusions of turning my back yard into a campground.
>>
>>1041082
Where are you OP? I'm also lacking friends that enjoy /out/ besides normie beach walks with Starbucks and shit.
>>
File: 20170603_180754.jpg (4MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20170603_180754.jpg
4MB, 4128x3096px
oregano scene
>>
I thought we were meeting at the e
Rainbiw gathering
>>
>>1041395
I mean that is how the libs want it, but i dont abide by that shit if it is even a law
>>
File: 20170616_090622.jpg (5MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20170616_090622.jpg
5MB, 4128x3096px
>>1041786
more oregonian scenes
>>
File: 1479314599182.png (171KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1479314599182.png
171KB, 657x527px
>>1042241
fuck that's supposed to be not sideways
>>
>>1042241
I've been there.
>>
>>1042244
It was a nice hike, just went last friday when it was wet
>>
>>1041082
>>1041845
Ex Oregon fag here, I'm coming down for rainbow@@ post your discord and maybe we can ride down - I'm hammocking in the trees though, I don't trust being on the ground with those vagrants at night
>>
Montanafag here rafting the Rogue end of July
You can't come with but you can come get drunk and high at the put in the night before
>>
>>1042241
Taken right from the trail 3 miles from a parking lot no doubt

I dont get why people from Oregon think thats a good thing

Youre supposed to find that shit by accident after bushwhacking for days
>>
>>1042337
Because most of the good parts of Oregon are owned by timber companies and 90% of Oregonians are hipster casuals
>>
>>1042337
It's a nice hike and sight regardless of how long it took me to get there faggot.

Oregon is great for /out/ because we have a great variety of it, we have some great wilderness and rougher areas for all your bushwhacking fantasies.
>>
>>1042349
Yeah, thats what im saying. Nice to look at. But thats really all oregon has. Nice things to be a tourist at in your own state.

Ive been to basically every inch of oregon, btw.

>>1042342
Private property shouldnt stop you from wandering around, take notes from southerners we just do it and keep quiet and go deeper into the woods when we get shot at
>>
>>1042353
You know you can hunt and fish there too right?
What exactly is so fucking great about the south?
>>
>>1042363
In the south laws are only followed out of courtesy of others, in most situations this means they can be ignored and you can do whatever you wish.

In Oregon you follow laws because you have to. This degrades society as a whole because nobody does anything out of courtesy of others.

They call it southern hospitality for a reason.

Im not hating as hard as you think I am. Oregon is a fine state, a lot better than many.

And I dont like fly fishing that much, I prefer to get my bass and catfish. Hunting is also quite different between our two distinct cultures.
>>
>>1042368
Not or Oregon anon, hunter anon.
How do they differ. I have no experience hunting either. Feel the south has way more variety of game though
>>
>>1042383
Much more variety of game. Average animal sizes are all different, as well as species. You wont find a mule deer in the south. This means theres a metric fuckton more deer in the south, but out west its much more of an ordeal to find one.

Bigger land = bigger animals

The south woods are very dense, while the west is more spread out.
>>
>>1042280
how high inna trees?
>>
>>1042368
Which laws are you talking about?
>>
>>1042751
Basically anything below violent crime and theft
>>
I was in Oregon for the first time a couple months ago. What an amazing state, it's incredible.
>>
When are we fire bombing I-5 Orefams
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.