[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need this! where can i buy it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 07[1].jpg (64KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
07[1].jpg
64KB, 750x750px
need this! where can i buy it?
>>
>>1040176

How about trying google, you dumb fuck.
>>
>Americans
>>
File: bumper_dumper_pix.gif (16KB, 302x408px) Image search: [Google]
bumper_dumper_pix.gif
16KB, 302x408px
>>1040176
>be amerifat
>diabeetus
>haven't had a solid shit in over a decade due to greasy food and soda intake
>use wheel-mounted toilet seat
>shit sprays all over rim, wheel, tire, brakes
>shit flings up on hood and fenders
>dat smell of burning shit on the brake pads

bumper dumper master race
>>
is that going to be a new tradition? pooping on peoples' tires so they see it and are like "WTF! who or what pooped on my tires!?"
>>
>>1040176
Just squat over a hole. Everything comes out easier when you squat..
>>
>>1040279
this you fat lazy fuck
>>
File: 1494882642739.png (11KB, 184x219px) Image search: [Google]
1494882642739.png
11KB, 184x219px
>>1040201
>yfw that is a yurospec car
>>
What is it with all you limp-legged fatties needing to sit down just to grump a loaf? Just bend your knees and hold, drop your stankypooh, clean yourself up and move on with life.

You don't seriously sit down on nasty public toilets do you? Just hover.
>>
>>1040176
The all new Nissan Pajeet SL
UK Edition
>>
>>1040382
This. Shitting in a hole in the woods is an enlightening experience.
>>
>>1040176
Why not just lean against your tire?

Also kek @ all the buttblasted europoors in this itt.
>>
>>1040382
and shit right on your ball-sack like a baboon no thanks!
>>
>>1040176
The Sharpie Image
>>
>>1040382
Pulblic toilet seats are 100x cleaner than every doorknob or handle you've touched today.
>>
>>1041486
not likely but i don't like to touch handles anyhow, some people just can't be bothered to wash their hands.
>>
>>1041486
why would you just come on the internet and make shit up like this? yes, doorhandles are gross but they aren't shidt, cum, and pist on all day by hepatis weilding drug addicts and diabetic AIDS
>>
When you've been out for a while, you'll be amazed at how easy it is to take a shit.

It's like three seconds of squatting
>>
>>1041559
unless you dehydrated then it takes 3 hours of squatting to drop a grenade.
>>
>>1041486
Toilet seats have fewer colony-forming units of bacteria, but they have different bacteria and viruses that you don't find on door handles. Ones that are more likely to cause illness.
>>
>>1040393
Kek
>>
>>1040176
How about learning a proud slavic squat you fat useless American?
>>
Come on, I am a fatass and I still manage to pop a squat, drop a log, and wipe myself.
Literally any spot you can manage to squat.
>>
File: large_toilet-white[1].jpg (23KB, 485x495px) Image search: [Google]
large_toilet-white[1].jpg
23KB, 485x495px
>>1040176
I have arthritis in my hip and knee from a motorcycle accident I had when I was younger.

unable to squat anymore, so I just keep one of these with my gear. Can be used with or without chem bags depending on if terrain or park rules allow you to dig a latrine.
>>
>>1040348
But the driver seat is on the correct side
>>
>>1040973
I mean, its really just something you do because you need to do it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.