[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you ever see black folks in the woods camping?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 27

File: woods.jpg (15KB, 296x198px) Image search: [Google]
woods.jpg
15KB, 296x198px
Why don't you ever see black folks in the woods camping?
>>
File: faded denim jeans.png (10KB, 495x791px) Image search: [Google]
faded denim jeans.png
10KB, 495x791px
>>1038354
>A greater proportion of blacks are poor, and thus unable to afford taking time off from work, or able to travel long enough to spend significant amounts of time camping. Those blacks who are successful generally put a lot of time into their work, and may consider camping not worth the amount of effort it takes as a recreational activity
>There are fewer black people in North America than whites and the hispanics
>Blacks outside Dixie in the USA tend to live in urban areas, and urban dwellers are just unfamiliar/averse to camping
>Exclusion of blacks from children's oriented outdoor groups such as the boyscouts for a relatively long time prevented encouragement of an appreciation of the outdoors
>There are blacks who go out, you just don't notice them/don't got to the same places as them, and there are relatively few who do go camping due to aforementioned reasons
Lots of reasons why. It mainly just doesn't occur/appeal to them
>>
>>1038411
The actual answer
>>1038406
le MAGA #godemperor KEK KEK KEK FUCK OFF SHILLS REEE GOD EMPEROR #DRAINTHESWAMP
>>
>>1038354
REI doesn't take EBT
>>
>>1038354
Black people just have a feminine dislike of the outdoors. That's usually what happens when you're raised by a single mother.
>>
>>1038413
Top kek
>>
>>1038416
When I go camping, I'll come back home afterward and tell black coworkers what I did on the weekend. Without fail, they look at me like I'm a fucking madman and say something along the lines of "nahh I don't do woods". Its like they have a primal fear of nature or something. Really annoying desu. Most I ever see is black teens entering a copse of woods within city limits for the sole purpose of smoking weed.
>>
>>1038354
Tons of black Cajun campers
>>
>>1038453
>non whites go camping
>whole post is about how they are the only non whites around going camping
Not exactly disproving OP
>>
>>1038464
I'm not trying to disprove OP, I just thought it was relevant to the thread. I've never seen it on /out/ before either.
>>
ask any black person
it's usually along the lines of "we dont go in no woods". they also don't go hunting or fishing.
weirds me out, they only ever say "we just dont".
hell, if you can find a black guy that does any of this stuff he will probably say the same thing
>>
>>1038508
Nægro, my town has like 0 black people whatsoever but there are a few spots (pic related being one of the main ones) that have black people from innacity fishing at them 7 days a week during summer. Granted, they're literally catching dinner but still, they're fishing.
>>
>>1038510
weird, i live in a heavily rural community where almost everybody hunts for their own food but all the black people live in the city eating welfare instead of deer and fish.
>>
>>1038411
>There are blacks who go out, you just don't notice them/don't got to the same places as them
so...where do they go?
>>
I see tons of hispanics car- or RV- 'camping'. It's always at least one whole family, 10 or more.

They're generally fucking obnoxious, but I can't criticize them too much because one gave me a nice big bottle of water when I asked him if the campground had a tap (it didn't) while I was riding my bike past.
>>
>>1038453

"diversify our public lands"

They're seriously implying that nature itself is racist
>>
>>1038465

>if we don't have diversity on the trails they will surely suffer

Literally how
>>
Have you seen an horror movie? The blks always dies.
>>
>>1038411
This. My parents never had money to go camping. We set up up a blanket tent in my auntie's yard once - that's as close as we got
>>
>>1038411
>blacks are poor....and thus unable to afford taking time off from work

>blacks

>work

lol, sounds like you're regurgitating some bullshit your soc 101 professor told you.

Allow me to drop a little knowledge on you...

blacks don't go innawoods because

1) they're scared shitless of wild animals
2) all outdoors activity involves being able to tolerate a certain type of discomfort, dirt, sweat, humidity, rain, etc. black people hate be uncomfortable.
3) most outdoor activity happens far away from urban areas, black people dont stray to far from areas ehere they feel safe. People make jokes about pack mentality, but its true, black people generally stick to their areas unless a whole group is going somewhere.
4) they have no experience with outdoors activities and are not interested in gaining the experience
5) They have money, they just spend it on things like rims, pitbulls, weed, booze, clothes, TVs, and whores. IE their interests lie elsewhere and thats what they spend money on.
6) Black people hate water, if there is a possibility of streams, lakes, rivers, or rain, they will avoid it. Many don't know how to swim

protip to white guys trying to bang black girls, tell them you'll take them camping, they will literally jump your dick if you fell a tree and make a fire, had it happen.
>>
>>1038354
>No massa I don wanna live in da woods no mo
>>
>>1038354

bcz they're impregnating all our womenz meanwhile we're out bcz they have kings and pharaons blood. Suck it White boi
>>
File: geeps_sheeeeit.png (8KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
geeps_sheeeeit.png
8KB, 261x195px
>>1038604
Everything this anon says is true.
>>
I'm biracial (yeah sorry) and one of the main reasons I look for other mixed women is because every fucking black girl I've spoken to will not take a step in the woods. The last one, a 10/10, was drunk on me and talking about a future together until I mentioned bike touring and camping.
>Why wouldn't you go camping?
I don't like bugs and it just doesn't sound that appealing.
>>
>>1038617
Inb4
>10/10
>Black
Pick one

She had white features and had light skin
>>
>>1038619
>black
>She had white features and had light skin

Then she wasn't black she was a half-breed like you. Why would you call her black and you biracial?
>>
I'm half black, and the black side of my family has zero interest in going outdoors, except to bbq at the park. While the white half is obsessed with visiting every national park in the US.

Its proabably a culture thing.

Black culture just isn't very interested in nature & natural sciences.
>>
>>1038354
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBcXVKT0Wtk
>>
>>1038684
>I'm half black

>>1038617
>I'm biracial
Where the fuck do you live that this happen?
>>
>>1038354
it's called being homeless when you're black. they prefer to camp closer to people so they can be annoying and beg for money all day
>>
File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (1MB, 4096x2731px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
1MB, 4096x2731px
>>1038354
>why dont you ever see black folks in the woods camping?
I see them all the time camping in the woods, they also have a show about it on national geographic. Pic extremely related.
>>
>>1038684
Who is going to boost your Ego away from the knowable cages constructed by attorneys? The unbearably loud silence of nature tells no self oriented narrative. The city exists to serve me!
>>
File: nature.webm (2MB, 482x328px) Image search: [Google]
nature.webm
2MB, 482x328px
Black uni student here

I hike pretty frequently (it's pretty much one of the only things have to do if you go to Virginia Tech), but i've never done overnight camping before mostly due to lack of equipment unlucky timing. At certain points, I was willing to camp with friends, but those plans ended up falling through either because of inclement weather, school work, or my girlfriend wanting to come over for the weekend.

Eventually, I just said fuck it to camping and stuck with hiking. I do appreciate nature though.
>>
>>1038514
Their neighborhood city/county park, where they can do /out/ shit without leaving the comforting view of the local high rises and where they can hear sirens 24/7 so they know they're not lost or about to be lynched by 328947140983470987132509487123740-9217340981`264309781w27423896274892136401237608976 different white supremacist groups that have never and will never actually exist.

Bonus points if there's no water nearby because they're afraid your little 5' deep decorative fountain will contain 387 different species of man-eating shark and that the water will magically jump out of it and drown them, because they can't swim and refuse to learn how to.
>>
>>1038406
This.
Im black ,buying 100 acres of rural land it is not even that expensive and everyone i know can think of a thosand things they would never need to buy before becoming a lord.

Even blacks from the country get brainwashed by rap videos to want to run to the city and give the clubs and apartment offices 1000s of dollars a month to soak in all the bullshit.
>>
>>1038814
>buying 100 acres of rural land it is not even that expensive
Depends entirely on where you live.

For example, here in the midwest you can expect to pay around $3000 an acre for non-farmable creek ground and $4500-10,000 an acre for farmable ground. You absolutely are not going to find 100 contiguous acres of creek ground, it doesn't exist.

In the southwest or west you can get non-farmable scrub land for around $750 an acre, but you'll not be able to build on it without going fully self-sufficient because there aren't any utilities within 100 miles of your plot.

Wooded land in the northeast can go for over $100,000 an acre. Farmable land in the northeast can go for a quarter million an acre.
>>
Suburb master race
>>
>>1038816
Im going the self sufficient route.
I want to build a bunker and will be installing a well.
>>
I've spent a fair aount of time in various african countries and have come to the conclusion that they are fucking terrified of nature.
Won't swim because of crocs/hippos
won't leave the village or walk further than the well as the bad juji or leopards might get them.
Don't like being active outside of very specific events.

Whereas I'll quite hapilly throw a bivvy bag down and camp anywhere.

Also find this to be common with the chinese and SEA people and even our homegrown chavs as well., I think it must be some culture thing.
>>
>>1038354

Why do you rarely see larger wildlife outdoors? It's their natural environment, they know how to blend in

Blacks natural environment is the jungle, aka the outdoors
>>
>>1038354
Not part of the culture. Black parents don't take their kids camping, and black adults don't feel like taking up a new hobby.
>>
>>1038510
Old black dudes absolutely love fishing
>>
>>1038591
t.expert on blacks
>>
>>1038453
>>1038465
holy fuck
>>
>>1038543
>>if we don't have diversity on the trails they will surely suffer
They want to culturally enrich Mother Nature because she's such an ignorant bigot.
>>
>>1038542
It is, though.
>>
>>1038354
They're unironically afraid that the second they step into the woods white supremacists are going to lynch them from the nearest tree. I have a professor from Cape Verde who I respect immensely who is convinced that it's open season on black people everywhere that's not a major city. He frequently runs marathons and almost always runs home from campus after work, but he stopped for 3 months after the election because he was afraid of right-wing death squads. It's the saddest thing I've ever seen, but what else can you expect when you've been fed a narrative ever since you came into a country.
>>
>>1038935
What? There are pictures of the wilderness on Instagram?
>>
>>1038670
Yeah that's what I originally thought but her mom is slightly darker than her and her dad is average dark black. She just got lucky I suppose. Either that or her mom did something.

>>1038694
US. How is this new to you? I understand it's a cultural thing but races mix all the time.

>Greentexting "half black"
So am I, what's so surprising?
Black dad (gone), white mom
>>
>>1039105
>Black dad (gone), white mom
I hope you mean he died and didn't do a stereotypical runner.
>>
>>1039109
Funny how that's preferable even to me but nah son he dipped
>>
Black people are demonic creatures that recoil from the wholesome beauty of an untainted landscape.
>>
>>1038591
I've lived my entire life in a black hood, though I'm regular white trash

This man is absolutely, one hundred percent right
>>
>>1039105
I'm from Kentucky and I never met one single mixed race person my whole life until I moved to Texas.

Makes me want to go back desu
>>
They dont really like trees for some reason
>>
>>1038453
Couple looks Asian Indian, and literally patting themselves on the back for going on a damn camping trip.
>>
File: 1489656857242.jpg (2MB, 1248x1866px) Image search: [Google]
1489656857242.jpg
2MB, 1248x1866px
Same reason you don't see them in museums/galleries or visiting castles (if you're in Europe). There's something missing in them, not sure what.
>>
>>1038411
>muh racism
>>
>>1038411

>everywhere black people live is shit
>every majorirty black country is a hellhole
>Black people are statisticlly less intelligent and more violent

>its because of poverty and racism!

never change /out/
>>
>>1038453

>camping is RACIST
>>
>>1038354
Because I live in a high redneck area, so none live here. Also, I think their vacations are of a different sort of culture. Then again I don't see many rednecks camping outside of festivals and paid for camp sights.
>>
>>1038453
>>1038465
>>1038467

I go outdoors to avoid niggers

and this bitch wants to bring niggers there too?

They have already been shoehorned into movies/tv/games/books- why do they need to niggerwash nature aswell?
>>
>>1038617

>black
>10/10

Why do people go on the internet and lie?
>>
>>1038591
>black people hate be uncomfortable
Yet live in the tiny most disgusting, foul smelling homes I've ever been in.

t. Street Doctor aka Medic
>>
>>1038591
>protip to white guys trying to bang black girls, tell them you'll take them camping, they will literally jump your dick if you fell a tree and make a fire, had it happen.

This sounds like a great way to subliminally make the black community go outside.
Take all their women, make them /out/, and let them back into their society. They'll find they fundamentally hate the culture surrounding them, and push for real change.
>>
>>1038807
t.water
>>
File: 0845_-_wYpnBCo - Copy.gif (194KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
0845_-_wYpnBCo - Copy.gif
194KB, 900x900px
>>1039080
top fucking kek anon this made me laugh
>>
>>1038354
You obviously never look up you can see them hanging on the treeline
>>
File: 1493597199699.jpg (25KB, 274x340px) Image search: [Google]
1493597199699.jpg
25KB, 274x340px
>black people
>work
>>
>>1039546
See
>>1038619
>>
>>1038906
They're a pretty good mix of young and old †bh. Guys with their kids, teenagers, etc. Idunno, I guess a bunch of people figured out they could drive 15mins out of the shithole city to our town and actually fish
>>
>>1038354
they blend into the dark forest
>>
>>1039538
It's definitely because of poverty but the cause of their poverty is their lower IQ average. And they tend to live clustered in cities which makes camping even more demanding.
>>
>>1038411
>>There are fewer black people in North America than whites and the hispanics
>>Blacks outside Dixie in the USA tend to live in urban areas, and urban dwellers are just unfamiliar/averse to camping
Pretty sure these are the only real reasons.
>>
>>1040671
White folks get all sorts of foolish in the woods especially if there is alcohol involved with them.

Rural white folks are generally more hostile to black people

There is an association with struggle and poverty (my mother grew up as a subsistence farmer/hunter/fisher in a bayou forest and hates the idea of the outdoors other than say a park.)

No lie most black people I know don't do things in all white environments by themselves or feel comfortable being the only black person with a group of unfamiliar whites.

The only exception to all this are old black military/ex military men and their families.

I'm black and transgender and go /out/ but honestly it's because I am used to white folks acting wild, can hold my own in wilderness and my father raised me with skills and a sense of accomplishment being outdoors. All my brothers do as well and we all work with natural resources
>>
>>1038354
The question should be what can be done to make the outdoors more easily accessible to people of color and outdoor activities more attractive to them.
>>
>>1038906
This. It seems like when they reach a certain age, the fishing gene kicks in
>>
File: 1458999274619.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1458999274619.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>1040733
>I'm black and transgender
Yeah, white people sure are crazy.
>>
>>1038411
Im black and this is pretty accurate
>>
>>1040733
>tfw I'm also an /out tranny

The one other trans person I know is also into the outdoors but I think it's natural. A lot of people who backpack in some way don't fit well into society and start doing it to get away from it. We all fit in together just because we're a bunch of weirdos who aren't accepted in polite society.
>>
>>1038411

This

Although I will say, when I go visit the rural south where my dad was raised, you see quite a few older black men and women hunting and fishing.
The separation is that rural black communities see the outdoors as something to strive away from and urban black communities lack the resources or knowledge to comfortably go /out/.
Although if I had to choose who to go /out/ing with, I'd choose a rural black group over an urban or suburban white group. I've spent too much time innawoods with crews of white kids to know that even if they like the woods, they have no idea what the fuck they're doing and refuse to take advice.
>>
>>1040864
To be honest, I think the majority of people who go /out/ don't really have any clue what they're doing.

I lived in North Carolina for 10 years. Literally every week there'd be a story on the news about some lifelong outdoorsman getting him or herself killed doing something stupid and easily preventable.
>oh there's been a small boat advisory in effect for the last 3 days due to gale-force winds? I've been doing this 30 years, ain't no thang for me to take my 16' shallow-V out in the Bay! *overturns and drowns, no life preserver in the boat much less worn*
>yeah I've been huntin' ma hoal life, I knows what duh poisonous sneks look like! I'll pick up anything snake-shaped! *gets bit by a copperhead and refuses to seek treatment*
>I fish this river all the damn time, current ain't THAT strong! *slips, falls in, and drowns*
>I've dressed thousands of deer! *cuts femoral artery trying to hatchet through the pelvis*
>I've been fishing these beaches my whole life! *steps on a stingray cuz not shuffling*
>This old boat ain't ever let me down! *engine dies 40 miles offshore, no radio/trolling motor/emergency oar/food/water, dies of dehydration because only thing on boat is beer*
>I've been drinking since I was 12, I've got a good tolerance! *crashes powerboat into shore/pier/other boat at 40kn*
Seems to transcend color and gender.
>>
>>1040940
True, however you do live in North Carolina. Here in Montana I have never heard of much shit like this.
>>
>>1040940
Well yeah, that's fair, but there's a special sort of bull-headed stupidity inclined in suburban white kids.
They might be less likely to die, but other people or creatures are more likely to suffer for their mistakes.
>>
>>1038354
shit, you've seen horror movies before right?
>>
Okay, then why do black people love fishing, but hate every other outdoor activity?
>>
Well, they're weak minded you know.
>>
>>1038413
/thread
>>
>>1041146

Risk/Reward, except their perceived risk is a lot higher than your standard white folk. Fishing is pretty simple, worst thing that can happen is a snake sneaks up on you. Reward is dinner.
>>
>>1038354
all a nigga loves is all a nigga knows and niggas dont know shit about nature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqQIAbSLYPc
>>
>>1038591

Hispanic guy in black neighborhood, couldn't agree more. Only the white cucks will defend the very same nigs that would kill them for their shoes.
>>
>>1040953
Oh PUl-LEASE. I lived in MT for years, and there were tons of hunting accidents, driving to and from hunting accident,s, rolled muh 4WD accidents, drownings, etc. Every year some retarded kid tried to walk out onto the Missouri river and fell through the ice.
>>
>>1039034
mother nature tries to kill any non white man or Indian faster, its the sole reasons why blacks dont do woods
>>
File: IMG_1667.jpg (37KB, 358x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1667.jpg
37KB, 358x264px
>>1040794
Now that explain why merica is the second country in the world that generates more pollution.
>>
>>1039552
We don't want them to change their culture. Outdoors is a white man's land.
>>
>>1038508
Some old timer black dudes go fishing. My dad took his old black coworker deer hunting once. He didn't care for it.
>>
File: 1497833467528-pol.jpg (186KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1497833467528-pol.jpg
186KB, 1280x853px
>>1040663
>It's definitely because of poverty but the cause of their poverty is their lower IQ average. And they tend to live clustered in cities which makes camping even more demanding.

If it was poverty then why is the poorest state (W. Virginia) low in violent crime? Blacks blame everything on others, including their murder and rapes. They also make everything about race. The average white person doesn't care at all about race, the average black person makes everything about race. It would be best to send them back to Africa, and stop sensing them food and water. They are incapable of modern civilization or running an economy. The more you feed them they just over populate and need ever more resources handed to them.
>>
>>1041210
Because it has the second most industry in the world.

Kinda hard for Africans to produce greenhouse gases when they have absolutely zero industry or agriculture and less than 30% of their population has electricity.
>>
>>1041237
>what is black wall street?
>>
>>1041203
M8, hispanics are just as bad as blacks if not worse on account of their population
>>
>>1038906
This. Always note where you an old black dude fishing because you will catch fish there.
>>
>>1041328
I've never seen a black fish for anything other than catfish tho.

For that matter I've never seen a black actually catch anything, or evidence that he has caught anything within recent memory.
>>
>>1041331
Go to the Detroit river when the walleye spawn is on and you'll see a lot of black folks fishing....

Theres about 10000 boats on the river full of white people and wherever there is a pier to fish from there are black guys with a line in the water fishing for suckers haha
>>
>>1038411
>first year unicuck answer from Intro to Sociology
>>1038591
>harsh /pol/ answer

Not sure who to believe, desu.
>>
>>1038354

natural camouflage.
>>
>>1041324
>One outlier disregards all other evidence
>>>>reddit
>>
White's people natural habitat is the forest, thats why it feels so good, wich doesn't happen to blacks

not even memeing right now
dont mean that if your black you dont enjow forests, but its why most black people dont like it
>>
>>1038411
>>1038411
>>There are blacks who go out, you just don't notice them
Only at nighttime
>>
>>1038354
There are articles in more than one left-leaning publication about how minorities don't visit our National Parks at nearly the same rate as whites. The conclusions they inevitably reach are that the parks are racist, uninviting to them, and not inclusive. Their solution is usually to hire more black park rangers and do outreach. One article said it may spell doom for the parks if that doesnt change because the white population is falling.
>>
>>1038759
I think I saw her in that new Ghostbusters movie.
>>
You will see a number of black hunters and anglers in the South and Midwest. That's partially due to subsistence living though. Cheaper to catch a bunch of crappie and feed your family than blow through tons of money at the grocery store.

My gf is black and loves to go fishing with me and I've even taught her fly fishing.

Majority of black folks I've met that camp are military veterans.
>>
>>1041743

In my experience a large majority of Black Veterans grew up in rural counties anyways. So they just carried the knowledge with them and never "grew out" of it.
>>
I love going outdoors and because of my church background we went camping a lot and my mother's into growing herbs and veg so I'm an exception to the whole "black people hate camping thing" however I do have to say that black people get treated like shit when there aren't many other black people around. Every white person with a bit of authority in the outdoors will just ruin your experience by being rude or condescending and that plays a big part in why going /out/ is only half the fun. If I'm in real danger I would always think twice before calling for help because of the reasons I mentioned. Just try to imagine that
>>
>>1041743
>>1041788
I'm stationed in Colorado, and whenever I've asked black guys in my unit if they want to go camping with me, they've always staunchly declined. Of course I'm pretty sure that they think I'm going to kill them out there, but still.
>>
>>1041974
I never said it still wasn't a bit rare. Most get into it after they get out. I never even liked camping when I was an active duty Corpsman cuz I already spent a lot of my time in the field. I really only started camping to stay overnight in my favorite fishing spots.
>>
>>1038521
I live in a Salvadorian neighborhood and while I used to get annoyed by loud parties every weekend I learned to appreciate them when all my neighbors started inviting me. Salvadorian food is really good if you don't get it from a shit place.
>>
>>1038792
>it's pretty much one of the only things have to do if you go to Virginia Tech
the others include drugs, incest, or getting shot
>>
in australia qld i see alot of every race though i dont think ive seen many asians camping but alot of times ive been the minority as a white guy or the only one
>>
>>1038411
I'm not an Ameriblack but rather a 1st generation Caribbean immigrant and I can confirm all of what this anon said about Ameriblacks is true. I go camping/turkey hunting frequently though I'm likely the exception.
>grew up wealthy in CO
>eagle scout
>just got my dream job 40 minutes away from the best hiking and cougar hunting in the country. Feels good
>>
>>1039538
>every majorirty black country is a hellhole

Someone's never been to the Caribbean I see.
>>
File: haiti-dominican-republic-border.jpg (162KB, 1024x926px) Image search: [Google]
haiti-dominican-republic-border.jpg
162KB, 1024x926px
>>1042492
Haiti? Jamaica? Domincan Republic is doing ok but that's because they had/have better colonial support than their sorry neighbors.
>>
Natural camouflage?
>>
I'm mulatto and my mom (black) hates camping and doesn't like me going /out/ because she thinks I'm gonna get murdered or something. My dad though (white) is the one who got me into going out into nature
>>
>>1038354
Occasionally but often they are complaining about how it's hot, wanting them to sleep on the ground like some animal, no signal etc.
>>1042737
>>1040940
This is honestly the first time I heard this. I would think it's more a different priorities and being too poor to buy all the equipment to go out and not living close enough to get milsurp stuff. I thought /pol/ was too busy hanging out on college campuses rather than going out. I'm Asian and I never met any racists out in the woods or too many people anyway(part of the appeal).
>>
>>1041893

What you're talking about is you getting caught doing the wrong thing and getting told off. Plus you have no evidence to suggest that they don't treat white people like that.

>victim mentality
>>
>>1042481

Where in qld?

>ipswich
>>
>>1038354
i don't think camping supply stores take ebt
>>
>>1041893
>If I was in real danger I wouldn't call for aid cause I don't want my feefees hurt :c
You poor thing
>>
>>1038411
>>1038591
Both people are right, the second is just the result of the first.
I've been hiking with black people multiple times and EACH AND EVERYONE ONE wouldn't go near water, climb anything, and fucked off if an animal was nearby.
"Stereotypes exist for a reason" is usually an excuse for racism but it actually is true, there are cultural and economic reasons why certain groups do different things.
>>
File: IMG_0188.jpg (82KB, 1024x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0188.jpg
82KB, 1024x430px
>>1040663

Unfortunately not.
>>
>>1038453

#fatgirlshiking

Please for the love of God, don't.
>>
>>1038508

This bitch at my work actually had the gaul to say, "we're black. We don't do that stuff." I never spoke to her again beyond what was required to do that job.
>>
because africans still live outdoors, so blacks in civilized nations don't want that stigma of association.
>>
>>1043540
0.81 is still not statistically strong correlation.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 186x186px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 186x186px
d
>>
>>1042492
someone has never strayed far from the resort I see.
>>
>>1043566
An R^2 of 0.81 is a good correlation. You are confusing R^2 with p-value, which probably means you are black.
>>
>>1043579
>someone has never strayed far from the resort I see.
Seriously. Compare Haiti with the Dominican Republic. Same island, totally different worlds. Guess which race runs which country ;)
>>
>>1043566
Anything .50 and above is statistically strong correlation. A .81 is an EXTREMELY strong correlation.
>>
>>1043582
kek
>>
>>1043584
>I don't know anything about the history of Haiti
It's up there with Eastern Europe in terms of 'and then it got worse.'
>>
>>1038428
well the forests are scarce in africa
>>
>>1038453
hashtag overabundance is fucking mad
>>
>>1040733
>I'm black and transgender and go /out/ but honestly it's because I am used to white folks acting wild
>White folks get all sorts of foolish in the woods
are you auditioning, what's happening here
>>
File: 20170623_191620.png (468KB, 977x1161px) Image search: [Google]
20170623_191620.png
468KB, 977x1161px
>>
File: cabin_woods16.jpg (31KB, 350x188px) Image search: [Google]
cabin_woods16.jpg
31KB, 350x188px
>>1043854
That priddy much answers that.
>>
>>1039538

>>Black people are statisticlly less intelligent and more violent

I fucking love how you write that with the complete conviction that its a scientific fact. How is it that people who dont understand statistics, genetics and anthropology, who use complete pseudo-science as an argument to support their aversion to "niggers"?
>>
>>1038591
Oh look, white bread is going to lecture me on what it's like to be black.

Check yourself, Saltine. We're never safe. A brother can't even leave his brownstone after dark with a cell phone in his hands without getting 16 in the ribs from Officer McTooMuchCoffee. And you want me to drive through county roads with camping equipment?

Let's see you get pulled over 3 times in a year for dwb (driving while black). A white boy can drive around with a loaded 12 gauge in a gun rack behind his head. A brother with a hatchet is an automatic face down ass up hands behind your head on the pavement.
>>
File: 1422917463622.gif (2MB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
1422917463622.gif
2MB, 500x209px
>>1044378
where the fuck do you think you are melon fucker?
>>
>>1038354
Why make a big thing of it? Why bring race into every aspect of our society? Next we'll have public land budget scrapped for urban parks because "the forest is racist, ok"
>>
Fun tidbit: I spent a year working in a national park on a conservation crew and one of my crew mates was a black cowboy who had lived in Texas but was from Canada originally, who had a bachelor's degree and was about to go back for a master's after the season ended. He spoke with a thick Southern accent, wore boots with spurs and a cowboy hat everywhere he went, and loved drinking, camping and spending time in the outdoors. Really cool guy... kind of wish I'd gotten to know him a little bit better, but he was kind of the antithesis of all the old racial stereotypes.
>>
>>1044378

Why do you think those cops are so fucking twitchy when they pull up a black guy in the first place, Retard? You're confusing cause and effect; look up some cop killer statistics some time.
>>
>>1044303
"When I go to the money machine tonight, alright, I ain't looking over my back for the media, I'm looking for niggas! Shit, Ted Koppel ain't never took shit from me. Niggas have. So, you think I've got three guns in my house 'cause the media outside?". -Chris Rock
>>
>>1044378
>pulled over 3 times in a year
Shape up, nigger

>>1044303
>accuses someone of not understanding anthropology
>thinks niggers are people
>>
File: 8552244.jpg (328KB, 900x893px) Image search: [Google]
8552244.jpg
328KB, 900x893px
>>1038354
>>
>>1039544
Nature is for everybody. Teach people how to preserve and enjoy it if you dont want it niggerwashed like a ghetto.
>>1043542
She looks hot.
>>
>>1041210
Emissions /= pollution. I'd love to see statistics that actually cover all the chemical dumplings and the plastic waste that go on in 3rd world countries.
>>
>>1038354
Trees and deers don't hand out gibsmedats.
>>
White people are city builders and dwellers. Outdoors is a novelty to them, a fine hobby.
Nigs on the others side have just yet left the savannah and they're yet to acclimatize to the White Man's city.
Plus, no chicken wings innawoods.
>>
>>1039279
is everybody black in Kentucky and eating fried chicken?
>>
>>1044453
i think i know him
he's working with chuck norris as a texas ranger
>>
DESU if black people went /out/ I wouldn't
>>
>>1038792
Wow fellow Virginian Black/out/ter here. I trying to transfer to tech to get closer to the trails and major in geology. Go camping it's the greatest thing ever. Grayson Highlands and Three Ridges are great Weekend hikes.

As to why black people don't go out it's because they have no sense of natural wonder I guess.As for me I grew up in a nice neighborhood so all my friends were white growing up and I grew up with stuff like Lord of the Rings and playing Minecraft so I always had a thirst for adventure to emulate my favourite media. I learn more and more everyday that I am a major anomaly. I for one hope to see a black guy on the trail one day because they probably won't be a nigger.
>>
>>1041893
I've never experienced this. I don't know what the hell you're on about. Nobody is rude when your /out/.
>>
>>1043544
As a black guy this shit makes me sick. I'm me first and everything else second. I never got into the pack mentality thing. It's quite off putting.
>>
>>1044623
>talk about black people
>must be /pol/
what the fuck
>>
>>1040733
>my father raised me with skills and a sense of accomplishment being outdoors.
>father

This is a big one, so I'm surprised it didn't get mentioned earlier. Black Americans often come from broken families and lack steady father figures. /out/doors hobbies and skills are typically passed down through fathers.
>>
>>1042912
I jump in everybody's shit for doing stupid stuff.

Sleeping with a large fire? I'm waking you up (and if I dont like how your camp looks I'm putting it out too).

Under a widowmaker? Leaving food out? Reckless logging? Low ground camping in wet season? I'm bitching you out. Just for a few.

I'd love for you to pick up your trash, but that's not my priority. These can all be fatal mistakes.

Hell, I'm at the ridgeline, I was wandering around in talladega, surrounded by healthy trees. Middle of night, tstorm comes in. Hits one of the largest trees around, and does it fall downhill? No, it fell uphill, onto my tent, and nearly killed me.

Dont sleep under or near dead trees. Maybe I could have prepared better, but I cant recall what I could have done to prevented that, besides digging in. But it was a short storm out of nowhere that I couldnt see, and forecast didnt predict.
>>
>>1045886

You better properly hello the camp and announce yourself if you are going to be captain planet or else you will get shot creeping around peoples camps at night.
>>
>>1038453
>someone wants to spread awareness and the joy of camping to a group they belong in, that don't usually know/do a lot of camping
>people read this as an attack on whites and politics, and rev up the old shitposting
Really now.
>>
In my recreation class we talked about the lack of diversity in re creators . There are however a lot of Hispanics that apparently recreate, but they like to do so in large groups.

As for African Americans it has been postulated that because of their history of slavery in rural areas of the south they have an aversion to the outdoors. Their shift from the rural fields to a cosmopolis region is viewed as an improvement.

I dont know if that is true, but there are a lot of interesting papers on diversity and outdoor utilization by the different ethnicities across the US.
>>
>>1044303
Found the nigger lover.
>>
>>1045886

Are you a ranger or just a socially inept nosey cunt?
>>
File: 1495759441980.jpg (348KB, 1000x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495759441980.jpg
348KB, 1000x1080px
>>1038354
>haven't been on /out/ for a week
>maybe there is some new cool threads
>this thread topic. AGAIN
>Only new thread besides two others
>>
>>1043542
What? Literally DO, please hike Fat Girls.
>>
>>1039544
>I go outdoors to avoid niggers
You have black people running around in your house?
>>
>>1038508
Black guy here. Depends on where they live or grew up as well. I have family in the out in the country and I cannot remember one time where I'd visit and my Uncles, Grandad, or even Great Grandmother did not invite me out to hunt or fish. Hell, cleaned my first Hog at 5 years old.

While on the other hand, in the city you either have the part of the family who is influenced by the country part of the family, or the full blown "I ain't goin in no damn woods!" part of the family.(Though in my family it's very few since we were all raised pretty country.)
>>
>>1038510
That area looks comfy as fuck.
>>
>>1041355
Reality is harsh.

> /pol/ ack
> Bleaching Black women

[spoiler] sounds about right [/spoiler]
>>
>>1038521
Are you sure they aren't squatting?
>>
>>1047145
Yakima, WA is essentially transplanted Mexico. I was told this by a guy working on his master's degree who came from Mexico City. Half the population is Hispanic and 40% of the population doesn't speak English at home. On the weekends, especially long ones, they tend to overflow a bit into the surrounding countryside where I've run into them.

I've been past the same areas at other times without seeing any, so yes, I'm fairly certain they aren't squatting.
>>
>>1038354
In the North:
No free time/money for outdoor pursuits
Almost entirely urban cultural influence

In the South:
Fear.
>>
>>1038354
>>1046093
>Their shift from the rural fields to a cosmopolis region is viewed as an improvement.

This.
Even in rural areas, older generations have a fixation on acting upper class. China sets in glass hutches, clean houses to the point you could eat off the floors, putting plastic over the furniture for some reason, ridiculously expensive bedding.
My folks are super nice but that kind of ideation made me uncomfortable as a kid because everything seemed fragile, including the people.

My pop is sort of the same way, except he was raised on a hog farm and is ex military so he'll go /out/ to make me happy but he'd much rather be golfing.
>>
File: 1498644194267652116607.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1498644194267652116607.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>1042492
Barbados, Dominica, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, St Kitts & Nevis and Antigua & Barbuda exist.
>>1042498
>Pic related
I've been to every island nation and major European territory in the region you rancid cunt. Please Google some HDI lists maybe some facts will silence your clear idiocy.
>>
>>1047561
Meant for >>1043579
>>
>>1038453
>Camping is racist because nonwhite people don't usually go camping

Gas the human race, leave none standing.
>>
File: IMG_20161110_115402.jpg (3MB, 1944x2430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161110_115402.jpg
3MB, 1944x2430px
>>1038453
Can't we just stop bringing identity politics into everything? I see a lot of different races hiking and camp in my area.
>>
>>1047561

T. Island nigger, the laziest of them all
>>
>>1043540
Status.
>>
>>1038591
>if you want to bang a black chick, tell them you'll take them camping

This applies to any non-white woman. It has worked for me like 85% of the time. I'm not sure I totally understand why non-white women's pussies get wet when you tell them you'll take them camping, but they love that shit.
>>
>>1038354
theres a bunch in Africa. many are full-timers as well.
>>
>>1038453
>go camping
>mad that there aren't more people around
you're doing this completely wrong.
>>
>>1047323
>niggers
>not having free time
>>
>>1038906
Robert, it goes down.
>>
>>1040940
fuckin lel I live in NC
>it's really like this
>but also, we have some fuckin crazy ass wildlife that likes to sneak around DO NOT go out unwares
>we have: coywolves, curious hungry black bears, copperheads, rattlesnakes, cottonmouths that are all too comfortable with people
>>
>>1039287
>asian indian
you know India is in asia right? you can't not be asian when you're indian...
>>
File: egyptians_were_never_black.jpg (146KB, 640x980px) Image search: [Google]
egyptians_were_never_black.jpg
146KB, 640x980px
>>1038604
>>1038616
>>
>>1038354

Because black campers are exceptionally stealthy.
>>
>>1041326
At least some hispanic chicks are hot. Also, hispanics are not afraid to get out in the sun and do hard work.
>>
>>1044378
I can't wait until someone invents a robot that can pull over people who are speeding or driving under influence and the robots are programmed to be racially blind. Finally you idiots won't have any excuses left to not take responsibility for your own actions.
>>
>>1049934
>At least some hispanic chicks are hot. Also, hispanics are not afraid to get out in the sun and do hard work.
some black girls are hot, the colonized white chick brain-black skin body.
also, blacks used to be hard workers from around 1865-1955. so much so that blacks were deemed a threat to union labor because of how hard they worked for how little they were paid. it changed when heroin and social welfare became the norm in urban black neighborhoods.

im mentioning this because i believe that many people dont know that the blacks were once a strong community with good values, and they were well known for surviving in the wilderness and fishing
>>
>>1039544
>I go outdoors to avoid niggers
this, every time i see blacks at national parks, they are littering and drawing graffiti. the whole point of going out into nature is to enjoy it and EVERY BLACK FAMILIY i've seen desecrates it without care.

>>1044663
>Nature is for everybody.
no. nature is for the people that can respect it. if you can't be bothered to do that, stay in the city.
>>
They're usually in the jungles instead
>>
>>1038411
>blacks hate going outside because of racism
Every. Fucking. Time.
>>
>>1044378
Shut the fuck up nigger
>>
>>1041974
>Of course I'm pretty sure that they think I'm going to kill them out there
Kek.
>>
>>1045818
No but injecting race into eveything is pretty /pol/tier.
>>
>>1047625
All she said is that she wanted to encourage more brown people to start camping.
>>
>>1045471
>>1038792
Nice posts,

There are tons of Black people who camp and hike. Be it festivals or just plain old camping trips.
I'm from the UK so maybe some things are different to the US but here, no matter who the fuck you are everyone goes camping .

The Black people in Africa literally live outside.

Why does the US have such terrible racial politics ?
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.