[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moras 40% off atm, /out/'s favorite blade B)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Deal of the day out post.png (56KB, 815x429px) Image search: [Google]
Deal of the day out post.png
56KB, 815x429px
>inb4 mora haters
https://www.amazon.com/s/browse/ref=gbps_img_s-3_e9fb_c61c3c34?ie=UTF8&node=16580263011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=4a61b383-8767-4471-a83a-ab3d2bd4e9fb&pf_rd_s=slot-3&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=gb_main&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=CGNEPYSGVTD730X4QKST&tag=kinjadeals-20&ascsubtag=27f0f59cd8b27fbbffd5ed9b4d5ba0ac38278400&rawdata=[r|http%3A%2F%2Fjalopnik.com%2F%3FstartTime%3D1497380220029[t|link[p|1796050347[au|5727177402741770316[b|deals
>>
>>1038023

Shit knives. No thank you.
>>
>>1038023
>lowest price is $11.04
>i paid $11.45 last month
some ""'""sale""""", amazon
>>
>>1038122
/thread
>>
>>1038122
How are they shit knives? Total bargain for the price. Equivalent knives would be twice the price.
>>
File: small foark.jpg (13KB, 237x179px) Image search: [Google]
small foark.jpg
13KB, 237x179px
>>1038122
>>1038657
basically it goes like this
its not the best money can buy,
it has no cool tribal shape elements
it has no green biohazard signs
it has no compass in the hilt
its to cheap, as price = quality
its not damascus steel
its not aircraft grade carbon steel
doesn't have a paracord grip

in reality
it's an ok knife at a excellent price point that will take a lot of abuse and can be cheaply replaced if it does break. and will serve well 95% of users.
also pic related
>>
>40% off a $10 knife
lol

good knife though, holds a fine edge, just gotta learn knife care because they're not rust resistant.

Make sure you own a whetstone.
>>
>>1038681

Still, no thank you. For the price of a mora, I can buy a slab of 1095 and make multiple knives with a better tang, edge of my choice, etc. The only time I buy knives now is to get a better idea of the design, before I take the idea, incorporate it into my own work. With how much custom stuff I been doing as of late, have had much time to do that.

Here's my site if any one wants some work done. Prices are pretty responsible, I been blade smithing for over ten years too.

http://helmforge.blogspot.com/?m=1
>>
>>1038849
And the time and labor you put into that knife will increase the cost. If you're a skilled smith, then you'll probably have not just a knife but a work of art. I think the point is, $10 Mora knives are good, cheap "throwaway knives".
>>
>>1038023
Thanks anon, just placed an order for the heavy duty companion. it's just in time for my road trip.
>>1038681
>it has no compass in the hilt
gimmick
>its to cheap, as price = quality
True but it's a decent knife that beats out of the other knives you get around the same price range
>its not damascus steel
>its not aircraft grade carbon steel
Again material cause of cost, it's a trade-off
>>
>>1038849

"Art"

Go fuck yourself shillfag. I'm guessing you'll never need a colonoscopy as you already lick it clean while your head's up there
>>
>>1039303
you know that was a meme post right?
>>
File: double mora.jpg (183KB, 1060x646px) Image search: [Google]
double mora.jpg
183KB, 1060x646px
>>1038849
>what is opportunity cost?

you do realize you compare a knife you can buy with ~1 hr of minimum wage labor to something that might cost many many time that right ?

will your knife be 10x times better for 10x the price? or will it only give marginal improvements?
or buy one good knife or buy 10 ok knifes ?
>>
>>1039893
Yeah I'm a retard who keeps forgetting not everyone here is being genuine.
>>
>>1038849
You would think ten years of forging your stuff would look better.
>>
>>1039892

Lol, go fuck yourself Fagboi. At least I can make shit myself, not have to rely on other people to make some thing you could easily do. Stay mad, fag.

>>1039927
Looks like that on purpose. Look at all the reviews, people like that look. If you can do better, plz, show off what you've made. If I really wanted to, I could just swap out dif grit belts, hit it with a buffer and get a mirror polish. I dont want to, I enjoy the rough look, so many others do too.

In the end, unless any of you do this for a living, none of you have any room to talk. Later homos.
>>
File: neckbeard.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>1039938
looks like you got triggered mate

>In the end, unless any of you do this for a living, none of you have any room to talk.
top notch Gatekeeping.

people can still tell if something is shit even if they don't work in the industry. i can tell if a meal is shit or not even when im not a self employed cook.

>>1038849

$185 for wood handle
$50 for a ez-bake kydex sheath with no attachment points
+$30 if you want it to be sharpened (usable) out of the box
+made from jetcut blanks you hit 3 times with a hammer.
+ ??shipping cost
+ calling stuff you made "post-nuclear barbarian sword"

is your target demographic like fat mallnija zombie hunters or what ?
who buys that trash for the price?
but im sure it's profitable and fun so i don't blame you.
there are many customers and many price points.

but why do you shit on a 20$ mora that will arrive the next day. and will be a great every day tool for normal non-LARP people?
>>
>>1039938
>>1038849
>Shilling THIS hard
>being THIS buttmad

Literally pathetic
>>
>>1039938
>Here's my site if any one wants some work done. Prices are pretty responsible, I been blade smithing for over ten years too.

>Lol, go fuck yourself Fagboi. At least I can make shit myself, not have to rely on other people to make some thing you could easily do. Stay mad, fag.

So,retard.You are just bashing the people you are trying to get money from.

>hurr I make shit myself and dont need to rely on others

>Hey guys I can make knives and shit buy them and be exactly who I bash.

>Signed t.retard
>>
>>1038849
> Why would you pay 10 bucks for a knife? I can make a tons of them for that price.

>Charges inflated prices for something that looks like it was pulled out of a lake and would crack in a week
>>
>>1038122
>>1038160
Take your dogshit UK/US grind and shove it
>>
>>1038023
meme trash
>>
>>1040885
>meme trash
The same can be said about your mom, but it is still nice to know when she is offering discounts.
>>
>>1038023
kek, they were like $10 or less just like 4 months ago.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.