[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Personal Falconry Best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6816.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6816.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>
File: img-thing_out.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing_out.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
Fuuuuuuuug I bet nobody else on here does that shit.
>>
Perhaps not!
>>
I so wanted to do this when I was younger. Alas, there aren't any practicing Falconers close by for to understudy with.
>>
File: 220px-AmerBoyHandybook.jpg (36KB, 220x307px) Image search: [Google]
220px-AmerBoyHandybook.jpg
36KB, 220x307px
Idunno how good it is but the great Dan Beard's got a chapter on training falcon's in his seminal, inimitable book "The American Boy's Handy Book"
>>
File: Bird.jpg (768KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
Bird.jpg
768KB, 2592x1456px
>>1037132
I think my falcon has autsim.

How can I train it to fly further? Sorry for the poor picture quality
>>
Really the record belongs to the bird though...
>>
>>1037132
>state has game code outlining falconry seasons and take limits
>all birds of prey are illegal to own or possess within the state regardless of reason for anybody that isn't a Federally recognized bird sanctuary, vet office, zoo, or bird-of-prey rehab facility; and falconry is specifically itemized as illegal
What the fuck.
>>
>>1037132
So if I got a Canada goose for falconry, do you think I could train it to hunt game animals or will it always just fuck off to harass old people and shit on golf courses?
>>
>>1037426
Prob for out of state hunters.
>>
On the real though, I want a big Corvus to follow me around. They seem to hate niggers and are always swooping at their heads.
>>
>>1037483
Possessing a bird of prey within the state, regardless of where the person lives, is illegal tho.

There is literally no possible way to legally hunt with a falcon or other bird of prey in this state since private citizens cannot be in possession or control of one for any reason regardless of where they're from and corporate entities (the only organizations allowed to be in control of a bird of prey) cannot purchase hunting licenses, yet they have hunting regulations for them.
>>
>>1037374

That's a cat!
>>
>>1037545
Huh that is odd. There must be some people out there doing it if the fish and game people publish regulations. They couldnt be that uniformed right? What state btw?
>>
>>1037587
Missouri.

There's a lot of animals here that can't be owned, including some pretty typical pets.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.