[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genius idea ( next Steve jobs )

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_8320.jpg (207KB, 810x569px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8320.jpg
207KB, 810x569px
So I live in an area with a lot of alligators and I go camping on the empty huge swamp islands but it's full of alligators, so to get rid of them me and some buds are building a 7 foot long 5 foot tall giant middle minnow trap for alligators that would be halfway submerged in the water just enough that alligators could get in to get the bait but not enough to get out, I'd figure it'd catch some of them atleast or maybe the alligators would see their friend and realize not to fuck with the island, pic is a snake minnow trap, imagine much bigger with much larger holes
>>
I forgot the question, do y'all think it'll work?
>>
How would you secure it in place properly?
>>
File: IMG_6288.jpg (50KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6288.jpg
50KB, 960x960px
>>1036724
Have fun explaining that to the game wardens.
>>
>>1036724
you are underestimating both the cost and illegality of caging wild animals and overestimating the intelligence of reptiles. a caged gator will attract, not repel, other gators
>>
Put a niglet in the trap. Trap a gator. Kill gator and sell to niggers. Repeat
>>
>>1036724
The thrashing of the trapped gator would just attract more and eventually a big one will try to get in on the action.
>>
>>1036724
Sounds like an exciting way to get fish and wildlife officers to fuck you
>>
>>1036724
And what are you going to do with that gator once you trap it?
>>
>>1036742
So we put more traps out there and we get more, ingenious
>>
>>1036836
Hang it to send a message to their community
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (11KB, 381x358px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
11KB, 381x358px
>>1036724
>Genius
>Steve Jobs
>>
>>1036797
For some reason In the swamps where I live they don't seem to care at all, everyone does it illegally and in most places it's too far out for them to even hear a gunshot
>>
File: IMG_0179.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0179.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Squeal the gators up with a varmint call, and shoot them with a deer rifle

That's how I figure I'd hunt gators

T. Brush okie
>>
>>1036919
Deer rifle's overkill. Even big gators die fast to a .22mag or a .17hmr with either the 20gr XTP or 20gr FMJ.
>>
way to go triggering out...
>mfw .243 because you like the way it makes a big splash
>>
>>1036724
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.