[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you know the kilt evolved from the practice of basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

Did you know the kilt evolved from the practice of basically wearing your "sleep system?"
It was two lengths of wool fabric sewn together, because of the limitations of looms at the time, and gathered around the waist and pinned over the shoulder.
They took them off at night and slept in them.
>Everyone knows that, dumbass
Okay but why aren't you doing it today like a real highlander? You know you want to try this shit.
>>
File: lordship of the isles.jpg (140KB, 915x683px) Image search: [Google]
lordship of the isles.jpg
140KB, 915x683px
It is good for different heat conditions. If it is hot outside then the bottom left configuration is best, if cold bottom right.

If the ground is wet then the bottom hem can be lifted up to be kept dry and can be lowered again later.

Sporran of some kind is a must have as it weighs down the front flaps. If not there then a gust of wind can easily lift up the front flaps exposing your genitals to the elements.

Disadvantages are it take a while to put on and you will find yourself having to readjust slipping belts and such on a fairly regular basis while on the road.
>>
Or you just wear a cloak.
>>
File: Straight.jpg (189KB, 962x609px) Image search: [Google]
Straight.jpg
189KB, 962x609px
>>1036642
>Or you could just wear a penis gourd.
ftfy
>>
>>1036455
Because you have to lie on the ground to put it on.. I see no problems with that...
>>
File: boom.jpg (6KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
boom.jpg
6KB, 194x259px
dang ole creepy crawlies, be getting in your kilt man.
>>
>>1036455
The Highlanders used to sleep in groups in plaids, they'd all take off their plaids (n-no homo), put one on the ground, which on top of springy moorland would easily be padded enough, then they'd all lay down and get one man to put layers of heather and the rest of the plaids on top of them for insulation.
>>
File: Ultralight_Out_Clothing.jpg (85KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
Ultralight_Out_Clothing.jpg
85KB, 736x552px
>>1036670
?? You don't have to lie on the ground to put on your penis gourd. In fact you could probably do it at a jogging pace if you really had to.
>>
>>1036455
>Did you know the kilt evolved from the practice
Of being a race of cross dressing faggots
>>
>>1036455
>>>/cgl/
>>
>>1036455
>>Okay but why aren't you doing it today like a real highlander?
It would be heavy.
>>
>>1036754
This. And Scotland is pretty chilly most of the year, the Atlantic winds keep it warm enough to not need crazy cold weather gear but it never gets balls hot like here in MD for me. Maybe if I moved further north I'd give it a go.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.