[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is that a magic mushroom /out/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 20170607_002415.jpg (2MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20170607_002415.jpg
2MB, 4128x3096px
is that a magic mushroom /out/ ?
>>
you won't know until you try it
>>
>>1032644
You're better off going to shroomery for this.

But no, it's not a psilocybe semilanceata, which I guess is what you were looking for. Besides, it's a late autumn mushroom, so unless you live in the southern hemisphere, there's no point looking.
>>
>>1032683
i'm actually looking for any kind of psilo
i'm living in the northern emisphere but the weather is honestly similar to autumn atm

do shrooms grow only in a particlar season or is it related to the climate ?
>>
File: 100g liberty caps.jpg (767KB, 1460x1095px) Image search: [Google]
100g liberty caps.jpg
767KB, 1460x1095px
>>1032688
You gotta know what you're looking for if you even want a shot of finding the right thing, don't you think?

Research and learn all you can about the liberty cap aka psilocybe semilanceata, because that is what you'll be looking for as far a wild foraging goes. And no, it only grows in late autumn (maybe there's been a handful very rare finds during other seasons) when the temperature is bit over 10C down to anything but freezing.
>>
>>1032688
Unless you live on the gulf coast, or central/northern cali, you're not going to find anything worth eating. These threads are all too common. The mushrooms you are looking for fall under the "LBM" category, and you need to be a seasoned mycologist able to take spore prints and own a couple good field guides. If you have to ask 4chan, you shouldn't be thinking about eating that. LBM have some of the most toxic species. If you want to puke your brains out or worse, die, then go ahead and try to eat that. With the really toxic mushrooms, you get stomach pain for a day, then the next day you feel better, the day after that you die of liver failures. Get off /out/ and do some research, or just buy a grow kit online. Don't be stupid and get killed.
>>
>>1032696
i have spore prints if you want

also i they're pretty similar to a species i found on shroomery https://www.shroomery.org/12482/Panaeolus-bisporus

growkits are not delivered to my country which makes it super hard to get shrooms, that's mostly why i'm looking for any species so badly.
also they're growing in a spot where i already found some nice psilos last year

but yeah i get your point shrooms are dangerous and shouldn't be consumed without the advice of an expert
>>
>>1032644
No, also its poisonous.
>>
>>1032644
no that's a semen
>>
>>1032704

About ten years ago, the world's leading authority on mushrooms and toadstools ate what he thought was an edible mushroom but was actually a poisonous toadstool. He died. About six months later, the new world's leading expert on mushrooms and toadstools (who happened to be the first guy's widow) did the exact same thing, and died. For every species of edible mushroom, there is at least one toadstool that looks just like it and which will kill your ass dead. My suggestion is if you're going hunting for psilocybe, you take somebody along who knows exactly what to look for and where. Or you could, you know, accidentally make deathcap tea. Your choice.
>>
>>1032696
*Kidney
>>
>>1032644
No.

Where are you hunting? This question is important.

Also getting IDs off the net isn't a great idea. You really need someone to show you IRL.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.