[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EDC thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 84

File: edc-foxtrot.jpg (139KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
edc-foxtrot.jpg
139KB, 960x640px
Empty those pockets boy. Let's see what you carry
>>
I'll take a photo later

Contents:

Spyderco Endura (Buck 110 if /out/)
SAK; Huntsman usually
SAK Bantam on a chain

Wallet
Lighter
Watch
>>
>>1032281
You carry a wristwatch in your pocket?
>>
>>1032281
at work, cant take pic.

Gerber Dime, its seen quite the use, only the scissors died on me. keep in a shitty pouch on my belt as of now. Bic, Zippo on occasion. wallet aint too hot, its prob not going to survive the year. bought a fenix rc-5, its still kicking, desu. need a new watch, any ideas? needs to be waterproof and durable but cheap. used to have a casio but it died on drop from my dresser one morning, still bummed out from that. would like a more tactical looking watch.

TL;DR- shit, need watch, any ideas?
>>
>>1032317
desu go to walmart and get a random piece of shit watch for $10.
they've never let me down in years. they handle abuse really well.
>>
At work just like everyone else.

>Smith & Wesson CK404
> Xiaomi Pen
> Machine Era Ti Wallet / Cardholder
> Xiaomi Mi Band 2
> Field Notes Black Edition
> KZ ATE Headphones
> Nokia Lumia 950xl
> Seagate Backup 4tb HDD
> Acer Aspire E15
> Fjallraven 28 Daypack
> Keys:
> - 2009 Kia
> - Metal usb
> - Streamlight titanium light
> - Titanium keychain hook
>>
File: 20160610-DSCF5548.jpg (192KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
20160610-DSCF5548.jpg
192KB, 1024x819px
>>1032281
an empty wallet, and no keys? fuck off you carry that edc

pic related is mine, plus a wallet, of course
>>
File: IMG_2017.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2017.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>starting a edc thread with a stock photo from uncrate
weeew la.

Contributing tho-
>>
wallet, car key, home keys, cellphone, 1€ "snap-off blade" utility knife for my job
>>
>>1032380
Dafuq, are those coins you've drilled holes in on the carabiner?

What purpose do they serve, and do you realize that not only is that illegal, that's a law they're actually enforcing?
>>
>Samsung Galaxy S5 Active
>Ruger LC9S Pro, G-Code AIWB holster
>rando fabric wallet, stuffed to the gills with everything but money
>car/house keys +DoohicKey+USB drive
>whichever ballpoint pen I accidentally stole from a waittress that week
>Kershaw Leek
>good leather belt
>aluminum medical alert bracelet, POW/MIA style
>Timex Military, NATO band
>>
>>1032347
>I own nothing of value: The keyring
>>
>>1032317
Seiko 5
>>
>>1032393
>Dafuq, are those coins you've drilled holes in on the carabiner?
Yes, 11 once cent coins.

>What purpose do they serve
None, it was mostly a sport's thing.

>and do you realize that not only is that illegal, that's a law they're actually enforcing?
I've had them there for almost ten years now plus eu can't fuck me because that would be oppression.
>"Member states must not prohibit or punish the complete destruction of small quantities of Euro coins or notes when this happens in private. However they must prohibit the unauthorised destruction of large amounts of Euro coins or notes." Also, "Member states must not encourage the mutilation of Euro notes or coins for artistic purposes, but they are required to tolerate it. Mutilated coins or notes should be considered unfit for circulation."
>>
>>1032398

sure kid, whatever you say.

>one key..
>what is a house
>>
>>1032415
oh yea and just to say you realise thats an ELMAX limited edition spyderco, and a limited run Titanium Eagletac, but my one key must really make me look poor huh

Why don't you post a pic of your crayons so we can see what you edc
>>
>>1032380
what's with the tape around your lighter?
>>
>>1032417
So do you just simply not own a car/motorcycle/moped or any other form of keyed lock? Your house only uses one kind of key instead of having a separately keyed knob and deadbolt?

I'm supposed to be impressed by a couple hundred bucks' worth of knife when you don't have a vehicle? Pssh.
>>
>>1032412
>euro
That explains it. I thought they were US pennies.

And that is enforced here.
>>
>>1032447
where in the us do you live that the cops are so bored they enforce "don't drill holes in pennies"?
>>
>>1032441
It's just in case I need it for something.

>>1032447
>And that is enforced here
Sure but I doubt you would get shit from it desu. Maybe I'm wrong.
>>
>>1032448
Every metro area with over 50,000 residents if they happen to see it?

It's a $1000USD fine and supposedly the Fed does profit sharing off those citations so it's easy money for a department.
>>
>>1032312
Every day carry
not
Every day pocket carry
>>
>>1032448
Oh, also, one of the local historic sites got fined a half-million by the Fed for having one of those novelty penny-smasher machines in my home town recently.

While it has either been unenforced or sporadically enforced for forever they're starting to crack down on it because they realized how easy it is to make money off it. Used to be the only way to get charged with it was to either burn fat stacks of cash or get caught smashing coins on train tracks (and even then it was a rider "fuck you" charge on top of the whole tampering with the railroad shit).
>>
>>1032446
If you live in a very dense urban city with excellent infrastructure which houses not only you but also your family, work, interests and every type of shopping you'd need- why would you own a car? Do you enjoying paying insurance?
>>
>>1032446
go back to /b/ you try hard troll.

Of course I own a vehicle, I just didn't include it in the image. The same was as I didn't include a bic lighter I usually have in my pocket.

Because these edc image threads are fabrications and not reaaaaally what people carry exactly,

refer back to OP - a cardless wallet.
>>
>>1032456
>living in a dense urban area
>frequents /out/
Because I'm not poor and like to be able to go wherever the fuck I damn well feel like on my own schedule and without paying several weeks' income to get there in someone else's vehicle like I would with a plane or taxi.

Also, if you're on /out/, it clearly doesn't hold all your interests. Which leads me to believe you're just too poor (or bad at money management, which is worse) and just bluffing.
>>
>>1032446
also terribly sorry I live in a safe neighbourhood that doesn't require multiple locks and deadbolts.

kek.
>>
>>1032462
No such thing and you damn well know it.
>>
File: IMG_1048.jpg (3MB, 3998x2737px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1048.jpg
3MB, 3998x2737px
This bread is missing something...
>>
>>1032463
lol. i don't lock my house or my car. even when i'm out of town for a couple weeks.
>>
>>1032464
>no gatorade bars
you fucked up fag.
>>
>>1032463
I live in the outskirts of a decently sized town, and i lock both my car and house. Not going to take any chances.
>>
>>1032461
I'm not poor but I don't see the need to invest in a car that I will rarely use. If I or my family needs a car to go where we want when we want it we'll just rent one. If I want to go /out/ I can grab a cheap bus ticket that'll drop me off far outside the city for less than the gas money will be for a car. If I want to go further than a bus'll take me I'll most likely grab a plane ticket which is about the same price as the gas or even less while being much faster.

I understand the need for a car if you routinely travel where there's poor communal infrastructure but that's not the case everywhere. I can get just about anywhere I want with my regions bus and train network for less than it'd cost in gas. There are times where a car is warranted such as group travelling where gas is split or if I need to haul things, but then I can just rent. This rare occurrence is not enough to warrant neither the investment or ongoing costs of owning my own car.
>>
>>1032480
>I'll most likely grab a plane ticket which is about the same price as the gas or even less
nigga you wut.

I can drive coast to coast across the US for $250 in gas, and I drive a full-size SUV with mediocre gas mileage. A last-class redeye plane ticket would run me $450-800 depending on the day of the week.
>while being much faster
Only when traveling over 1000 miles, since you have to show up to the airport 2-3 hours early to get through security then hang around for an hour after the plane lands to get your luggage, then arrange transportation from the airport to wherever you're actually going and the travel time to get there. And that's assuming you don't have any long layovers or delays or cancellations.

This is also assuming your final destination is even REMOTELY close to an airport, which pretty much everywhere worth going isn't.

You sound like a yuro with your absurdly expensive gas and small, densely populated countries.
>>
>>1032504
Yes, gas is more expensive in Europe where I live but gas isn't the most cost prohibitive factor of car ownership if usage isn't routine or necessary. Insurance and parking space in a densely populated city add to the cost, regardless of distance travelled. If you don't need it in your day to day life that's just money wasted.

I don't know why plane tickets are so expensive in USA, for 250 USD I can seriously get a plane ticket from Europe to USA if I book in advance.

I don't know how you handle your flights but I leave home about 45 minutes before my flight, take a 15 minute bus ride to the airport, go through security in five minutes and wait for the flight for at least 20 minutes just because I light to be early. Then I pick my bag up in 10 minutes. If I'm unlucky and arrive at a rural airport it's another ~30 minutes to get into whichever city I'm flying to.

It's all about infrastructure, pricing and logistics. Not everywhere is like USA where the nation is built around the assumption that you need a car. If a region has properly prepared for communal travel they can make it work cheaper and faster than cars.
>>
>>1032527
light= like
>>
>>1032464
Did you buy that sliderule yet?
>>
>>1032527
>gas is more expensive in Europe

I did a roundabout calculation a few months back and the price of gasoline from a gas station somewhere in Devonshire, UK came out to $5.26/gallon.
>>
>>1032527
Well, now that we've established there isn't really an equivalency, would you be willing to answer a couple questions?

How expensive is car insurance where you live? Here the mandatory minimum runs about $1800USD a year for someone with a clean record.

How much is gas? I just paid $1.97 a gallon, last time I was in England (1997) it was 3 pounds a liter.

Why do you have to pay for parking? Every house and 99.99% of apartments and town homes include free parking here, because it's expected for all adults to own a car.
>>
>>1032547

1800 a yr? damn, I spend 53 a month with Geico, I got full coverage too.
>>
>>1032550
I'm in a particularly expensive city in a high required coverage state. Where I used to live was around $280 every 6 months for state minimums with USAA, but thats toward the extremes of the spectrum.
>>
>>1032527
Not even the guy you're talking to but I knew you were a fucking Euro, and judging by your words I would say a norther faggot one. Even though what you say is kinda true in regards of public transportation, it only applies because most European countries are so densely populated that it works, we can't compare it to the US, and even here in Europe there's not really a replacement for a car. We're just lead to believe that because governments want to go green and will tax the shit out off us. Being it parking, gas tax, freeway, car tax and so on.

Meanwhile that you have to share the metro with ahmed, joan, hans and their smell poor higiene.
>>
>>1032547
>car insurance
A lot of variables, but for someone around 30 in a major city a ten year old cheap cars insurance can go for 700 USD a year and an expensive sports car can go for 2600 USD.
>gas
Right now, 6 USD a gallon.

We have to pay for parking for the exact opposite reason that you do not- it's generally not expected to own a car in most urban areas. If only a portion of the people living there owns a car why would you dedicate large areas to housing cars? And why should people living there pay for it? Better to not include the cost of parking space in the price and let the ones that need it pay extra.

However, if you live somewhere where you're most likely going to own a car like a more rural area or smaller city it's likely that parking is included.
>>
>>1032447
>>1032451
They don't fine/arrest you for drilling holes into coins. /diy/ has discussed the legality of making rings from old silver coins in the past and the verdict was that the "defacing currency" laws are only enforced in cases of altering face values, not for drilling holes or making rings.
>>
>>1032573
>We have to pay for parking for the exact opposite reason that you do not- it's generally not expected to own a car in most urban areas. If only a portion of the people living there owns a car why would you dedicate large areas to housing cars? And why should people living there pay for it? Better to not include the cost of parking space in the price and let the ones that need it pay extra.
>However, if you live somewhere where you're most likely going to own a car like a more rural area or smaller city it's likely that parking is included.
what a bunch a bullshit
>>
>>1032580
Why?

Space is what is expensive in cities.

Space for your apartment costs X.
Space for your parking costs Y.

So if parking is included the apartment will cost X+Y. If it's not included it will cost X.

If not everyone has a car, why should the rent be X+Y instead of X? Why not make it optional?

In smaller cities or rural areas space isn't whats expensive so parking space doesn't increase the price of an apartment or house in a meaningful way.

This actually makes it cheaper for the majority of big city dwellers that do not need or want a car.
>>
>>1032584
ok reddit.

You're parking on the side of the road, it has nothing to do with the price of your apartment, we're not talking about a garage. There are tons of roads where you could just park before and then the city's management decided to make you pay for it when in reality there was no need to.
>>
>>1032588
There are plenty of free roads to park on. But in cities with apartment complexes they'll never be enough.

Where you do need to pay the money goes to maintenance of the road system.

If you need to include parking for everyone in a city you WILL need a parking house or an otherwise dedicated parking area.

What does this have to do with reddit?
>>
File: 1429469465429.jpg (177KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1429469465429.jpg
177KB, 800x800px
>>1032599
>Where you do need to pay the money goes to maintenance of the road system.
Not it doesn't, don't be naive. Even if that was the case, the tax on gas and vehicle tax is plenty to cover that, many times. Parking money goes to the city's pockets, that then is used to fund the beautiful social system that we all here in Europe seem to love. But fuck them, I just park and don't pay in the machine anyway, so far I have been lucky and even If I'm fined in the future the savings so far will be worth it.

>What does this have to do with reddit?
>>
File: IMG_20170606_155655670.jpg (4MB, 2952x5248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170606_155655670.jpg
4MB, 2952x5248px
>>1032317
>>
>>1032463
and I also know theres very little point to a dead bolt when I have a plastic door and a bay window right beside it.

you choose to live your life in fear, I'll choose to value my life over my possessions.

>>1032535
it's more like 6.90$ up here in Scotland

>>1032553
don't be a moron. it's not a one or either. rail and other public transport infrastructure SUPPORTS the road network. It's not about going green, it's about anticipating future growth with the forethought to integrate high speed high capacity transport mechanisms. Whether it's low tech bendy buses like in Curitiva or high tech bullet trains in Tokyo, you just have to look at some great examples of road-only cities like LA and the requirement for mega highways (and the real estate it occupies) to understand the problem.

Also, whether you believe in anthropogenic climate change or not it's impossible to argue that local air quality is not a critical factor in human health, and any mitigation of NOXs etc is good for the urban environment.
>>
>>1032584
For the last decade or two, in every single Western European country, any new building by law has to have space for residential parking, otherwise the developer has to pay a large fine.

Also gas is expensive, but engines are more efficient, and distances shorter, so it evens out in the end.

I use around €200 a month in diesel and my engine is running at least 12 hours a day.
For normal commuting I can make €20 last a week or more.

Road tax, inspections and insurance are still a major expense though. Especially for someone who doesn't use a car much.
You can insure and tax a 1998 1.3L piece of shit for less than €400 a year almost anywhere.

In regards to flying, the cost is always higher than price of the flight itself, sometimes substantially.

If you fly Ryanair, prices are cheap only when you book months in advance so it doesn't apply for spontaneous or business travel.

And Ryanair mostly works out of piece of shit rural airports where transport infrastructure is sparse.

And the flight times are practically designed to get you to stay overnight so you have to pay for a Hotel too.

If you're a business traveler, or a family/group a car is almost always a better idea. Also road trips are fun and way less stressful.
>>
>>1032677
>up here in Scotland
> I knew you were a fucking Euro, and judging by your words I would say a norther faggot one
Like clookwork.

>77,933 km2 (30,090 sq mi)[8]
>5,404,700[9]
It's fucking nothing, also your irrelevant country and shiholes like LONDON do not represent the north America reality.
>>
>>1032678
>I use around €200 a month in diesel
Supposed to be €200 a week.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 1280x1016px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1280x1016px
Pleas no bully
>>
File: 257.jpg (20KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
257.jpg
20KB, 480x478px
>>1032707
>>
File: 1432097826765.png (420KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1432097826765.png
420KB, 800x800px
>>1032710
He's a memester from /k/.
>>
>>1032281
i need a bit of leather with a brass button to hold my loop of woven iphone cable together
>>
>>1032689
>up here in Scotland
> I knew you were a fucking Euro, and judging by your words I would say a norther faggot one
Like clookwork.

you've quoted two different anons. GJ not working out there might be more than one 'europoor' here.

>It's fucking nothing, also your irrelevant country and shiholes like LONDON do not represent the north America reality.

whatever you say, bub.

>north american reality

is that a euphemism for self-centred and lacking critical judgement?
>>
>>1032398
Kekd at this.
>>
File: IMAG0004~2.jpg (990KB, 1520x2036px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0004~2.jpg
990KB, 1520x2036px
Also HTC One M8 phone getting old and needs replacing.
>>
>>1033097
is the leatherman any good? looks pretty sleek.
>>
File: keys.jpg (3MB, 3024x2016px) Image search: [Google]
keys.jpg
3MB, 3024x2016px
>>1033097

How do people have so little keys? I have like 30. Not bragging, just curious.
>>
File: pocket.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
pocket.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>1032281
>>
>>1034117
This, also car keys suck fucking dicks, why are they so huge. Shouldn't be larger than a small bic lighter.
>>
File: IMG_0874.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0874.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
My edc: single fold wallet, keys, Marttiini Arctic Circle, foot bag & iPhone 5 (not pictured). Sunglasses are usually around my neck unless I'm at home or work. The belt holds the knife so it's always with me too.
>>
File: IMG_0875.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0875.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>1034230
Forgot to include my G Shock and mention the Sierra Nevada bottle opener on my keychain. Here's another pick just because.
>>
>>1034230
>>1034236
You EDC a fixed blade? Why is that? Not trying to bash you or anything, just curious what led you to that decision.
>>
File: IMG_20170609_142433.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170609_142433.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
>>1034092

Best EDC tool in my opinion. Has everything you need need most often and is not stupidly heavy.

>>1034117

Photo is a little outdated. Have two new keys now. Pic related.
>>
>>1034278
I've lost to many folders falling out of my pocket. I also don't trust the locking mechanisms. The Marttiini is small enough and tucks to the side of my leg that most people don't seem to notice. Occasionally people will ask about it.
>>
File: 20170609_204422.jpg (5MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170609_204422.jpg
5MB, 4032x3024px
+ tobacco
+ wallet
>>
>>1034655

why are those spinners so popular? I have one and it's neat, but I probably wouldn't carry it.
>>
>>1034117
Simple. They're poor and/or young and don't own or control anything worth locking.
>>
>>1034678
really dude

in that pic

thats what you latch on to?
good on you! i just put em in there for the meme
>>
File: oh man.png (534KB, 631x472px) Image search: [Google]
oh man.png
534KB, 631x472px
>>1034655
I kind of want one of those floppy to usb things.
Found a bunch of floppy disks in my storage. I was still using them ~10 years ago
>>
>>1034690
you can probably get them ridiculously cheap somewhere. still got some spread sheets on mine so i genuinely use it.
>>
>>1034690
Aliexpress probably has some cheap chink ones.
>>
File: 1493598737637.png (45KB, 710x577px) Image search: [Google]
1493598737637.png
45KB, 710x577px
>>1034655
>level 3 memester
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
File: IMG_20170414_182006_099.jpg (3MB, 3423x2988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170414_182006_099.jpg
3MB, 3423x2988px
>>
File: empty those pockets boy.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
empty those pockets boy.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
>>1032281
>Empty those pockets boy.
Y-yes officer
>>
>>1034230
>>1034236
are you Finnish?
>>
File: my things.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
my things.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>1035039
is that a telescope?
>>1035008
please throw that spinner away
>>1032380
nice pen
>>1032347
how often do you use that flashlight?
>>
>>1035251
forgot to include my spare tube
>>
>>1035242
Nope. I'd love to move there though. Anywhere in Scandinavia really. If you know any nice Finnish ladies pass them my way.
>>
>>1035251
You ride a fixie don't you?
>>
>>1035274
single-speed
>>
>>1035275
poser
>>
>>1035277
i like it
>>
>>1035273
>Nice
>Finnish
pick one
>>
File: IMG_20161122_123043.jpg (3MB, 2988x2988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161122_123043.jpg
3MB, 2988x2988px
>>1035251

Left to right - Knife, light, lighter. Hankerchief in the background.
>>
>>1032281
>Empty those pockets boy.
a phrase i will never hear in my life. feels comfy.
>>
>>1035282
how come you are replying to me? nice light, id?
>>
>>1035294
Sorry fella. I should have also added that It's not a telescope. I'm a tad tipsy.
>>
>>1035323
didn't even recognize it. looks cool
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>1035251
It's a Star of 'Tism. Please be tolerant of my culture.
>>
>>1035403
you break into a lot of houses I take it?
>>
>>1035403
what knife?
>>
File: edc.jpg (303KB, 1476x829px) Image search: [Google]
edc.jpg
303KB, 1476x829px
If we're strictly talking pockets, then these are mine. Not pictured is the phone I took the pic with. The napkins are for snot, I work in a wood dust rich environment and my nose is runny all the fucking time.
>>
>>1035251
What watch is that? how do you like it?
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>1035496
No knife. Is screwdriver.
>>
>>1035505
Mirin them jizz rags.
>>
>>1035506
it's a timex weekender + chronograph, brown/ "antique brass." the second hand rarely works, but the rest of the watch does, so i don't really care. i love it because it matches with all the other shit i wear, and it get lots of compliments, which surprises me, because i think it's pretty basic. people think it's "classy" and "fancy." i think they're just used to sports watches, /fa/ casio shills, and /r/mfa NATO weekender morons though, so I guess I get it.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01F8V32AA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
>>
>>1035403
>>1035511
what's this spook wannabe shit?
>>
File: IMG_4137.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4137.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>1035403
>phone case with no phone
Fag
>>
File: 1494813934747.gif (801KB, 160x270px) Image search: [Google]
1494813934747.gif
801KB, 160x270px
>>1035550
>calling someone a fag
>wannabe /fa/ with dumb pepsi beanie
>wannabe kingdom hearts character with butterfly knife
>reddit trend follower with fidget spinner
>smokes cigarettes
>smokes newports
>uses only matches
>doesn't eat his bananas when they're ripe
>tripfag
>>
>>1035550
he took his phone out of the case to take the photo you mong. why do you have two different lights
>>
>>1035550
>the size of his wallet
damn never realized that in the previous posts of yours. How do you even carry that in your pocket?
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>1035550
Here's my other phone, Bebe. It's for late night meetings in the park or at rest stops. ;^*
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>1035542
I'm not a spook, you're a spook!
>>
>>1035550

Do you know how much of a MASSIVE faggot you are?

Do you by any chance work in an office environment but sport a full beard
>>
>>1032395
do you like your S5? I have had mine for a year and still accidentally press the power and volume buttons.
>>
File: 1446133278943.png (273KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1446133278943.png
273KB, 450x450px
>>1035599
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>1035558
>not having two phones

>>1035563
Depends what's in there. If I have lots of cash, it get big as fuck. Also for work, my ID badge is also a security thing where you swipe it on the pad and it's the thickness of like 3 credit cards. Plus another time card to swipe. Plus DL, health insurance card, rewards cards, etc. Call me George Costanza.

>>1035610
(You)
>>
File: 20170611_190725.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170611_190725.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Memes aside this is my Edc
First aid in bag

Need to get a flashlight. Old LED lenser broke
>>
>>1036048
oh, and watch, forgot the watch
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>1035920
I showed you my banana phone tho.
Hey, you ever seen two walruses fight? We could do that if you wanna. Just floating it out there...
>>
File: IMG_20170307_165647.jpg (600KB, 1765x1310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170307_165647.jpg
600KB, 1765x1310px
>>
hey i don't carry enough gear when i go out. have to get some more.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>1036086
K thanx for the heads up!
>>
>>1035008
>>1035403
>>1035511
>>1035597
>>1035599
>>1036076
>>1036129
>fresh new carry for every day of the week
>two of those days: no id, no money
>one of those days: no car
>three of those days: no knife
>four of those days: no multitool
>one day: no phone
>one day: different phone
>one day: no firearm

>one day: no gun, no id, no money, no knife, yes multitool, yes lock picks
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>1036154
What can I say, sometimes I'm forgetful. Also, I don't carry everything everyday, other than my sounding rod.
>>
>>1032380
>>1033097
>>1034236
>he uses a watch when he has a smartphone
>>1035008
>a fucking fidget spinner
>>1035251
>he needs to carry around a bottle of bike lubricant everywhere he goes everyday
>>1035505
>he needs to carry a package of 25 gum in his pockets all day, everyday
>>1035550
>smoking
>fidget spinner
>needs a 300 pc box of matches everyday
>>
>>1036253
>he uses a watch when he has a smartphone

>What is spending lots of time at the beach and swimming
>What is regularly running
>What is wearing a watch because you're a faggot and fuck off your sensibilities
fucking /out/ist.
>>
>>1032464
> LG Chocolate 2

My man
>>
>>1036196
please continue wearing those hats so i know to avoid you in public if i run into you
>>
>>1036292
>#imwithher #hilldog #hotsauce #feelthebern #lovenothate
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>1036292
They aren't my hats but if they have some kind of magic ability to ward off the type of cock gobbling autismo who would be drawn to a Bhutanese cave painting forum maybe I'll pick one up.
Thanks for the tip muh bro.
>>
>>1036293
nice assumption, great working throwing all of those in there. really hit the ball out of the park
>>1036294
we're both posting here buddy

glad i struck a nerve. keep making america great again fellas!!!
>>
>>1036293
not an argument
>>
>>1036317
Don't lose your hope, son, if she wins Florida she still has a chance. :^)
>>
>>1036253
>Smartphone
>Out
Nigga the only phone you need is a satellite phone, and even then it should stay in the least accessible part of your pack
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>1036313
>both posting here
That's my point. I know how much of a sick, depraved individual I am. I wouldn't want to meet another me. Fuck that!
>>
>>1036322
i love when trumples try to deflect his stupid actions still to this day by throwing hillarys name out there. it makes zero sense. it's 7 months after the election, you can't hide behind "BUT BUT HILLARY IS BAD" anymore. you're still defending a stupid, selfish, buffoon. have some dignity/take some responsibility.

inb4 another hillary comment (i didn't vote for her idiot)
>>
>>1036333
>Being this triggered
I'm so sorry, sunshine. Also fell free to point what he has done wrong so far other than cutting deals with the saudis and bombing Syria which he said he wouldn't mess with. Last time I checked, and despite media are trying to hide it, it seems like US is doing just fine, the stock market and jobs created seem to point in that direction.

>B-but he says mean words and he's raciiisss, kebabphobic and misogynistic
>B-but he's in bad with Russia, true story I read on salon
>B-but he isn't giving free college, healthcare and so on.
>>
>>1036353
>bad
*Bed
>>
>>1036353
>>1036355

nice strawman. keep propping up that fake persona to argue against.

apparently im the triggered one, it's easier to stay ignorant so you don't have to accept the fact you made a mistake.

being on this board is kind of ironic in that trump is in favour of selling off public lands (im assuming youre a US citizen here) that YOU and ME own. this should make you upset, but ignorance is bliss.

him dissolving the EPA down to nothing/against solar energy/being a so called climate change denier so his friends in the fossil fuel industry can make their wallets larger and become more powerful. he does all this under the guise of creating jobs and MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN xDDD and you nuts eat it up. the president you support complains on twitter like a teenage girl. super professional fella
>>
>>1036196

what's with the keychain flute?
>>
>>1036048

what all is in your ifak?
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>1036397
It's a sounding rod.
>>
>>1036406

Is that what millennial's are calling it these days? Gonna go tell my son that it's cool he plays the sounding rod.
>>
File: barbaric.jpg (150KB, 610x556px) Image search: [Google]
barbaric.jpg
150KB, 610x556px
>>1036406
Screw you for making me google what that is.
>>
>>1036396
>EPA
>Being in favour of more regulation
Lel.

>Selling public land
Wasn't the plan transfer it into state owned instead of federal owned? I see nothing wrong with that tbf.

>Climate change
Well it happens every single day since the dawn of the earth, even if it's being accelerated by men made damage it will take a lot more than a single agreement to get things right. Plus if the public really support that then there's an entire new market to be explored and capitalized, privately. Throwing billions to the Teslas and the likes isn't the solution.
Not saying that one equals the another but for example China has 14k factories that don't respect the ambiental laws in the Beijing are alone. Putting bandages in arterial bleeding isn't enough, maybe it's time to people throw all their electric devices down the gutter.
If you don't think that bring companies back to produce in the US is important then I have nothing to tell you in that regard, keep sending your hard earned dollar to Pakistan, mexico, China and Bangladesh instead then.

>Muh twitter
The way he communicates himself is irrelevant, what matters is if things are changed and improved, who cares if the calls some media out on the twitter?

>Assuming you're American
I'm not, and I don't by everything he says or does regardless. Him being the US president is, obviously, relevant to the rest of the world and I quite like that a huge part of developed world is freaking their minds out because of that.

In regards of his cabinet being like a corporate meeting, well that's how the world works and there's no way around it, unfortunately.
>>
>>1036416
what was the point to this post?

you appear very uninformed
>>
>>1036433
Ok then. G'nite :/
>>
>>1032452
Empty those pocket boys
A watch comes out
????
???
??
?
>>
>>1036436
are you aware of what the EPA did? it was a good agency, it was stripped down by the new administration to make people money with less regulations, this is a BAD thing.

selling public lands to the state was taking them away from the people so they could be used and abused by companies is a BAD thing. you aren't american so maybe you don't know how the public land thing works? but it needs to stay the way it is.

he doesn't deny climate change because he doesn't believe in it, he just says he doesn't believe in it so his friends can flourish (COAL COAL COAL) he's an idiot but he isn't stupid.

him ranting on twitter like a girl in high school is very unprofessional, pretty self explanatory
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>1036412
Learn something new everyday!
>>
>>1036399
>band aids
>2 bandages, one "large" one small
>scissor
>tick pen
>marker for marking tick bites
>headache meds
>sports tape
>lipbalm
>whistle
and the bandana on the outside
>>
>>1036317

I bet you're the faggot ANTIFA at Portland that got his Mora confiscated.
>>
File: edc.jpg (128KB, 634x703px) Image search: [Google]
edc.jpg
128KB, 634x703px
>>
>>1036731
Nice rape kit.
>>
File: 20170612_201708.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170612_201708.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
>>1036475

nice. Thithis what I got in mine, that I carry on a pack where ever I am, usually only like 50 feet away from at all.

Band aids of dif types and sizes.
Gloves.
Quick clot.
ABD gauze pads.
Smaller dif size gauze pads.
Meds for bug bites, head aches, etc.
Tweezers.
Smaller vial has peppermint oil, which works amazing for head aches.
Larger vial has iodine.
Coban wrap, which is so amazing.

All fitting in a 5x7 pouch from maxpedition. when all compressed, it's like a inch thick, easy to get into.

Had a TQ, dog decided it made for a better chew toy.
>>
File: 1485212625003.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1485212625003.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>1032707
>>
>>1036048
>pipe.

How old are you.
>>
File: IMG_20170613_111312593.jpg (4MB, 4008x5344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170613_111312593.jpg
4MB, 4008x5344px
I work grounds staff for a nature park as well as enjoy hanging useless shit off my key ring.
>>
>>1037359
22. Why?
>>
>>1036333

Why not? It's Bush's fault worked for Bammy for 8 years.
>>
>>1037388
IDK the context of that statement. but the bush admin was a pretty big fuckup. obama walked into office while we had conventional troops in 2 countries pretty much at the height of the war. idk if that's what you're referring to?
>>
If I wanted to see fags argue politics I would go to a Mongolian finger painting forum geared towards that.
I'm here to see what you ladyboys EDC.
>>
I've been carrying a Benchmade Foray for the last couple months. It's a great knife, perfect for EDC.
>>
>>1032480
Time equals money. I need all I can get. fuckn Jews squeezing me so hard I need to invest in transportation and all associated costs.
>>
>>1032281
not being a dick, but where do you guys live that requires carrying around a pistol all the time?
>>
>>1037824

Violence can happen any where. Not far from where I live, a family of four was murdered in a pretty nice neighborhood and they still have not caught the person.

I myself carry, cause I work for paclab, driving around, picking up blood, urine, other samples from clinics. It's from 10pm to 7am, I travel into some shady ass areas.
>>
>>1037824
Where do you live that you DON'T need to carry a gun? It must be some kind of magical place.
Seriously, your protection is your responsibility. It is not the police's. Even if it were, the time you need them, they aren't going to get to you in time.
Situational awareness is the most important thing you can do. Being trained to use a gun and having that gun with you is the second most important thing you can do. That is, unless you live in a magical place.
>>
>>1037875
we don't have guns only the cops do. it is very rare that people get shot the cops almost never use their guns.

the only problem is a few knife wielding lunatic could really wreck havoc. but having guns would only change this slightly, then a couple of terrorists armed with assault rifles wearing body armor could wreck the same havoc. people would be helpess to the same degree. basically you can make terrorism more expensive and more professional but you can't stop it.
>>
>>1037980
I'm glad you have taken to your programming so well. Hopefully they use some spit when it's your turn to get raped.
Best of luck with your HIV, m8.
>>
>>1038215
nah we don't have hiv here no niggers and not many fags.
>>
>>1038247

Sounds like paradise. Where is it you live?
>>
>>1038247
So it is a magical place. Can I come? I'm not black or gay!
>>
File: IMG_0601.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0601.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Faggot reporting in
>>
>>1037875
Toronto is a pretty magical place. I happily leave my guns at my property North of city. We don't really need to carry weapons here in this city.
>>
>>1038292

just doing a quick Google search shows the dif. 55 Murders, 27 gun deaths, 250 shootings and over 300 victims shot.

Yeah, typical shit hole like all other big cities.
>>
File: 1497479539852739637640.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1497479539852739637640.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Phone not included
>>
File: EDC 9 (4).jpg (2MB, 2000x3008px) Image search: [Google]
EDC 9 (4).jpg
2MB, 2000x3008px
>>
File: 20170613_220506.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170613_220506.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
The great conundrum: how to take a pic of your phone

Keychain has ferro rod, whistle, compass, flashlight, bottle opener, keys

Mora spine filed to 90 degrees near the hilt

Zippo has innertube for waterproofing and to stop evaporation
>>
>>1038349
... Take the case off and take a pic of that. Yenno, like the rest of us?
>>
File: EDC.jpg (1MB, 2136x1940px) Image search: [Google]
EDC.jpg
1MB, 2136x1940px
>>1038345
this with current EDC
>>
>>1038300
That is the most white trash edc I've seen in a while.
>>
>>1038422
How do you like the mic holster?
>>
>>1038440
Like sex without a condom. No more bulky holster.
>>
>>1038439
Not that guy, but I see nothing about that EDC that says "white trash". Care to explain?
>>
>>1038298
You don't get shot unless you are in a gang. You can go out and do whatever at all hours and be fine. Its gotta be one of the safest cities in the world. That is one of the reasons I still have a place here. Again, you don't need to walk around with a weapon.
>>
>>1038439
>wallet
>boxcutter
>mints
>brass knuckles

Okay, ill admit the brass knuckles are more of a show piece to my friends, but whats wrong with the others?
>>
File: you ese.jpg (255KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
you ese.jpg
255KB, 1162x850px
>>1038451
Needing to is irrelevant, but I can and will do so. Sucks you don't have that right. Go ahead and mental gymnastics all you want but it won't change the fact that I have a massive freedom boner compared to yours. If you ever come face to face with a knife wielding mugger or a psycho with a knife or worse a gun looking to harm you, remember my post and remember I'm smiling at you :)))
>>
>>1038451

Nigger, I lived in Toronto for over 30 yrs before moving to the u.s. You clearly dont know what the fuck you're talking about. Maybe try leaving your house for once, pay attention to what's around you and not be glued to your phone.
>>
ok so i got.

a phone.
a swiss army knife.
my keys.
my wallet.

got pretty trained about always taking them.
might add a compass and some other stuff.

iv'e seen survivor man million times.
>>
https://imgoat.com/uploads/ff1de77400/23625.JPG
>>
>>1038492
and a winding watch.
>>
File: IMG_1373.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1373.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>1038349
Have two phones
>>
>>1038463
not that anon, but when you're at a baseball game and a shooter starts firing into the pitch, or you go to pick up your kid at school at theres SWAT and ambulances everywhere, remember me, britbong anon, laughing at you and your tiny americunt testicles :))
>>
>>1032707
Kys
>>
File: cbags.jpg (81KB, 741x1400px) Image search: [Google]
cbags.jpg
81KB, 741x1400px
What small bags do you /out/ists carry out for your EDC?

Mine
-Umbrella
-E-Reader
-Earphones
-Water bottle
>>
File: _20170615_132743.jpg (1MB, 2340x2368px) Image search: [Google]
_20170615_132743.jpg
1MB, 2340x2368px
Pls be gentle
>>
>>1038612
Two knives. Why?
>>
>>1038613
One for work, one for /out/

I walk home through forest everyday after work, and Id rather have something a little heavier for that.
>>
>>1038614
neat
>>
>>1032707
Varg?
>>
>>1038463
>>1038485
Sorry, I live in one of the safest cities in the world, and happily do not need to carry a weapon. I'm quite happy there are not a bunch of paranoid freaks like yourselves roaming around the streets with this "freedom" to conceal you like so much. You guys actually want harm to me, thats how nice you are. Good crowd you got there! Have fun!

Sorry my guns are used for hunting and sport.
>>
>>1038584
What the fuck is a pitch? Is that some kind of big eared, buck toothed, tea sucking faggot term for field?
Bin that knoife, m8!
That shit you describe could happen anywhere. Well my kids go to school were some of the staff is armed, so they aren't sitting ducks like yours. Oh, and don't forget how yours will have to wait for the super special cops that actually have guns can get there, since your regular faggot police don't carry anything worthwhile.

Hey, you ever eat curry while a Muslim bangs your wife?

>burgers for lyfe!
>>
>>1038711
You should not be on /out/

Lots of /b/ spillover these days
>>
>>1038687
>implying hunting niggers isn't a sport
Your government knows how stupid and childish you are and knows that you can't be trusted in public with a gun. They reluctantly let you use one in the forest where you're less likely to hurt someone with your inbred stupidity.
Wow. Good for you!
>>
>>1038712
You shouldn't be alive. You don't see me complaining though, do you?
>>
File: 1491967639586m.jpg (125KB, 1024x898px) Image search: [Google]
1491967639586m.jpg
125KB, 1024x898px
Anytime someone replies to a superior American because he displayed his carry gun, asking why would he carry something like that, is just their third world jealousy leaking. Their community and government won't trust anyone not even themselves to carry a pistol legally for self defense. Really sad they need to go there. Ignore all anti gunners.
>>
>retards who are afraid of guns and let the government be the only responsable for their safety
>retards who have ccw and have the freedom to do so but think they know what's better for everyone and different countries due to their personal experience
You single minded fucks are both retarded allow me to say.
>>
>>1037875
>guns = protection
I never got this.
Armour = protection. Not guns.
>>
>>1037875
>>1038265

The country side. The most illegal things that happen here are a bit of illegal distilling, using red diesel in non-agricultural vehicles, and maybe some poaching.

>>1038215
>>1038463
>>1038711

All these sad, angry, city folk relying on guns or police. Makes me sad. Leave anons. Leave now.
>>
>>1038714
Wew. You are saying Canadians are the inbreds? Lol

You are an idiot. Case closed.
>>
>>1038725
How?
Let's play a game:
You shoot me.
I have armor on and don't die.
You shoot me in the face since COM didn't work.
I die.
Or:
Same happens but I am able to return fire. I may or may not kill you but am still alive since you're either dead or avoiding my shots.
How about this one:
You're shooting at people other than me. I have armor. They die and maybe me too since I can't stop you.
Or:
I see you focused on others and even though I don't have armor I can stop you since I have a gun and the element of surprise. Some of your targets may die, but not all and not me.

Armor is a benefit, I have some in case shit goes way fucky, but a gun is the only actual protection since it is the only way to stop someone else with a gun.
>ban all guns then!
It doesn't work. Criminals and terrorists manufacture their own or smuggle them in. It's not hard to make a gun. I have basic machine skills and have made several.
>>
>>1038777
Even repeating digits support the 2nd amendment. Damn it feels good to be free. Damn it feels good to be equal to my elected officials. Damn it feels good to keep the government in check. Damn it feels good to be better than a Canadian.
>>
>>1038612

I've have such a hankering for a Buck 110 this past week or two.
>>
>>1038711
Good job on a reply choca with memes

I'm not racist, either. I am white Hut have lived in Bangladesh, Pakistan, India, as well.as travelled extensively solo in Nepal, Cambodia and Thailand.

The simple truth is anyone can be dangerous, amd anyone can be stupid.
you are a great example that.
>>
>>1038794
*and not Hut

>mobile posting
>>
>>1038721
Yes mate the UK is totally a third world country.

Your thought process is logical and coherent
>>
>>1032610
I park in the handicap parking space in my town because there are no handicap people and we dont have parking enforcement
>>
File: 1439133115748.gif (4MB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
1439133115748.gif
4MB, 280x200px
>>1038864
Doing dog's work, anon-
>>
>>1038777
>It doesn't work. Criminals and terrorists manufacture their own or smuggle them in. It's not hard to make a gun. I have basic machine skills and have made several.
that is at least true. it doesn't mean gun ownership should be automatic or real easy. one should display the reasonable level of proficiency knowledge of guns and laws regarding gun use and a clean bill of mental health to own and carry guns.

in my interpretation gun control is all about ensuring retards don't shoot people by accident. it's not that you can prevent that it still happens but not nearly as often.
>>
>>1032707
Is than an Arisaka bayonet?
>>
File: 20170615_152935.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170615_152935.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
>>1038593

I carry a Maxpedition Fatboy Versipack.

Has the following.

Ifak.
Thrunite headlamp.
Spare mag.
Small fire kit (Just a fire rod and a mini bic with some dryer lint)
two spare 18650s (for headlamp and my edc pocket light.
15 feet of paracord (Has worked amazing for improvised dog leash)
Green Chem light.
Battery and cords to charge my phone.
Wet wipes (There has been times I've spent 16 hours at the office, it's nice to freshen yourself up)
Throw away rain poncho.
Emergency blanket.

I some times will swap out for my 5.11 rush 12, that's because I will be bringing a jacket that I don't want to clean.
>>
>>1039036

Oh, also a multi tool too.
>>
>>1036416
That all sounds great, but transferring federal land to the states will be impossible unless it's next-to free. I work for my states natural resource agency, and there is just barely enough budget for personnel and equipment for our own state parks and forest areas. Granted, the state parks here are 95% (2014) self funded by various permits, camping fees, mining/logging/ farming/aggregate leases, etc, but if states gained control of federal land it would just increase state taxes.

What happens if states refuse or are unable to manage hundreds of millions of acres of federal land? It will be sold to private and corporate interests.

National parks, forests and rangelands all surely generate revenue to cover a substantial amount of their operating costs, which in most cases is already minimal. There's much more to the "swamp" than NPS/USFS/BLM/USFWS. Somehow I don't trust that selling federal land will not eventually end up ruining it for all of us.
>>
>>1037980
Ultimate defeatist attitude.

"It's ok to let my wife be touched by another guy. If I don't allow it, he might get mad and sexually assault her."

This is you right now. Like lambs to the slaughter.

"We shouldn't be able to defend ourselves against terrorists because they might terrorize us harder."

Ugh. Are you a mouse or a snake?
Will you perish like a dog or fight like a man?
>>
>>1038687
Better to have and not need then to get killed in the streets.

Enjoy your nanny state. I'm sure police and ambulance will be there soon while you bleed out on the sidewalk.

Come back and post after you experienced violent crime first hand.
>>
>>1036255
>not using the sun to tell the time if youre running or swimming
>implying you dont use the watch when you arent doing those things
btw you look like a goofball with a huge hunk of obsolete technology around your wrist
>>
>>1039750
nobody but you seems to care.
>>
>>1038784
>equal to my elected officials.
>keep the government in check.

Hows it feel to be living a fantasy? Let me know when you get an air force and navy.
>>
>>1039442
Spot on
>>
File: tmp_18862-P1011548b-752845950.jpg (813KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18862-P1011548b-752845950.jpg
813KB, 1632x1224px
>>
>>1039714

I remember when I lived in Texas, average response time for cops, medical or even fire, was about 15 to 20 min wait.
>>
I'd just like to point out how absolutely bat shit fucking crazy the responses on both sides of this current ccw argument are. You're all extremely disrespectful and ignorant people. Please go back to posting pictures of your carry without arguing like caricatures of your beat loved political figures.
>>
>>1039923

No, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>1039940
No u
>>
File: IMG_1614.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1614.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
hi im poppy
>>
>>1039969
I understand you are trying to meme but just by having this shit at home you should fucking neck yourself you massive faggot.
>>
File: IMG_4660.jpg (1MB, 3972x2238px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4660.jpg
1MB, 3972x2238px
>>1039969
>fanny pack
Dank af
>vape
Fedora af
>>
>>1039990
Why do you need a fidget spinner? The balisong covers that.
>>
>>1039969
i like your style, rock on
>>
>>1032281
edc includes phone charger.... but not phone.... nice edc bruh
>>
File: 20170616_100608.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170616_100608.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
This is what I carry at work as state park ranger (not law enforcement, mostly trails, maintenance/repair, construction and tree work)

Everything to the left of the cell phone I don't carry all the time unless I decide I need to (night shift, etc). Most everything else I carry everyday outside of work besides the gloves and earplugs
>>
>>1039987
I get that you're really cool and all, but what in the pic is actually that bad you massive faggot
>>
>>1039945

You shut your whore mouth before I suck your dick.
>>
>>1036082
I have that same wallet...held up pretty well over the past 8 years, the shark bite closure is genius
>>
>>1036397
sounding rod
>>
>>1039969
Ah the good ol stoker poker
>>
File: IMG_20170618_124031956.jpg (965KB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170618_124031956.jpg
965KB, 5312x2988px
>>1032281
Minimalist pocket autism.
>>
>>1040521

Just found my new fetish.
>>
File: IMG_20170620_120222241_HDR.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170620_120222241_HDR.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
City guy sometimes U.explorer
This is my EDC plus
Handkerchief
First aid kit
Earphones
Power battery
Work gloves
Sometimes change of shirt and underwear
>>
File: IMG_20170620_123409421_HDR.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170620_123409421_HDR.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
>>1042055
My bag,worthy twenty bucks and three years later
>>
>>1032398
Kek'd hard.
>>
>>1040081
nice gloves desu, I was going to ask why you edc them but then read your post.
>>
>>1042065
why do you have your id on the top of the bag?
>>
File: 1491193123579.jpg (20KB, 498x588px) Image search: [Google]
1491193123579.jpg
20KB, 498x588px
>>1042659
Because the fucking authority and regularly in an out federal buildings like
Gov.offices, hospitals,fisco
>>
>>1040377

Clench your boy pussy for me you little bitch.
>>
>>1043308
Do you live in a commie country by any chance?
>>
>>1043319

>He thinks I'm a boy.
>Doesn't know that I'm really a dog.
>No one knows you're a dog on the internet.

Come at me bro.
>>
File: IMG_20170601_192128948.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170601_192128948.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>1043322
Hahahah
Almost
Mexico,where socialism dates and fuck Neoliberalism
>>
>>1038797
Sadiq khan plz go.
>>
>>1040690

>modified sheepsfoot blade

Mein negger. Good taste anon
>>
File: IMG_20160505_093354.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160505_093354.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
this was my old uni edc, basically the same to this day plus a one+2
>>
File: IMG_4653.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4653.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Depending on what I wear decides which knife I bring. But generally I have the wingman lighter hat and watch no matter what. Wallet is a generic leather wallet. IPhone 6s +
>>
>>1043375

Bitch is a term for female dog anon.
>>
File: IMG_20170622_181130_548.jpg (261KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170622_181130_548.jpg
261KB, 1080x1080px
>>
File: IMG_0078.jpg (611KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0078.jpg
611KB, 1632x1224px
only the essentials
>>
>>1043429
LONDON YES
>>
>>1044235
EDC memes have become stagnant. We should all follow furry-anon's example and try to make our EDC memes more original.
>>
>>1032446
Meh, i'm not the poster but once I posted my edc and got the same butthurt feelings from anons over my jewelry and a phone.
I always have someone with me. If I want to purchase something, someone pays for me. so, I don't need a wallet. If I want to go somewhere, I got a driver. If I'm going home...someone opens.
>>
>>1043876
what are the yellow tubes?
>>
>>1044361

One looks like a flashlight, the other looks like a lighter.
>>
>>1035597
Whats the knife?
>>
>>1039774
planes/drones/ships can't enforce a police state. you need boots on the ground to search houses at 3am for seditious material or to stand on street corners enforcing a curfew. this becomes exponentially harder with an armed population.
>>
>>1032347
The make/model of the flashlight please.
>>
>>1032464
>One pack of cards
Faggot doesn't even bring another deck for penuckle.
>>
File: R0013768.jpg (815KB, 1459x1094px) Image search: [Google]
R0013768.jpg
815KB, 1459x1094px
>>
>>1038463
>massive freedom boner
How many vacation days do you guys have?
>>
>>1046205
>He thinks vacation days equates freedom of any kind
How does it feel to be a slave under EUSR? Don't express anti system rhetoric of any kind or you may end in a reeducation camp.
>>
>>1037824
Imagine being this gay retarded
>>
>>1034117
So what do they all go to? I have one for house, one for car, one for work, one for mailbox, one for parents house. I don't know what all else you'd need more for. And I mean really, if you have only 2 that's house and car, that covers the major stuff for most people.
>>
>>1037875
Man you so hard. I bet you've seen some shit.
>>
>>1038463
Not him, but I've had a gun pulled on me and me carrying would have changed nothing, or maybe have made it worse. Not everything happens the way you imagine it would, like being a super vigilant badass with quick reflexes.
>>
>>1032707
>game gear
My buttplugged brother of african descent.
>>
>>1032317
f91-w or some random dive watch
>>
>>1038457
Ditch the knuckles no point. I like your wallet though
>>
>>1038789
I love mine but I dont edc it, too heavy but it makes a great camp knife.
>>
>>1038593
MEC connector but gonna get a maxpedition to organize it
>>
File: Capture.png (99KB, 501x79px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
99KB, 501x79px
>>1035511
wtf is this thing? a sounding rod?
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>1048081
Yes. Exactly. I never denied that.
>>
What's with all these bitches? Scared bitches with guns…
>>
>>1039788
Why does your wallet say "Cucks Unlimited"
>>
>>1038451
There is literally no reason not to be armed.
>>
>>1037980
Little cuck bitch
>>
>>1048319
but seriously, what is it?
>>
File: IMG_20170630_092847.jpg (2MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170630_092847.jpg
2MB, 2340x4160px
>>1032317

15 dollar watch + 10 dollar comfy NATO band. t a c t i c o o l.
>>
i carry:
>cardholder
>phone (less and less frequently)
>keys

a knife if im in the country or the burbs
>>
>>1048981
Kubotan, some self-defense thing. Apparently they're banned in Canada because the government there doesn't want the people to defend themselves against anything.
>>
>>1038572
bepis, if I didn't know better id guess youre the dude living in flyover whos girlfriend got stabbed by his side bitch.
>>
>>1049373
Is it like a fist pack?

I remember kids would carry all sorts of shit for that back in the day. One friend had some broken up chop sticks wrapped in duct tape as a fist pack and we were getting searched by the cops and when they found this wad of duct tape they thought they struck gold and it was an ounce of heroin or some shit. Then they unwrapped it and tore it apart and just kept asking the kid "What is this for? What is this for?" and we wouldn't tell em and they got real pissed.

FWIW, the fist pack thing, if you keep something solid in your hand when you punch somebody, it keeps your fingers and knuckles from pushing in and makes the punches harder. Like hitting something with a steel hammer instead of a rubber mallet.

>>1049380
Possibly
>>
>>1046204
>pounds
>having illegal weapons like knives and high grade explosives

If I could I'd call the coppers on ya m8
I hope that you at least have a license for that radio and portable tv/smartphone
>>
>>1049460
>Possibly

hmm.. and how did that turn out?
>>
>>1032281
Bruger du hudsalven til anal sex.
>>
>>1032553
My name is hans. I shower 2 times a day. Shave myself everywhere and use one of the most powerful antitranspirants. I brush atleast 2 times a day and am addicted to gum. I've always been deadly afraid of body odor.

You just triggered me so hard.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
>>1032580
>what a bunch a bullshit
You say that because you live in flyover, if you lived in DC, NYC or Bay area, you wouldn't be saying such barberities you have access to cheap or free parking because no one lives there. I can go to hundreds of american cities with free parking, but there are also no jobs. The high density of where some yuros live, means they can't just park their cars anywhere because too many fucking people live there, now you go to a european village, sure, park your car in the middle of the god damn road because no one is going to come along behind you for a good 15 to 30 minutes. It's about density not country. You for example, just about can't own a car in NYC area because of the same god damn issues our yuro friend mentioned.
>>
File: daily carry.jpg (4MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
daily carry.jpg
4MB, 3024x4032px
>tfw i didn't bin that knife
>>
File: but why.png (466KB, 682x960px) Image search: [Google]
but why.png
466KB, 682x960px
>>1050553
You EDC a ferro rod? Why?
>>
File: 20170702_120712.jpg (123KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
20170702_120712.jpg
123KB, 1024x576px
>/out/ edc thread
>no one carries water with them

It's good for you and lets you stay /out/ longer.
>>
>>1050639
For sharpening his knoife. Why else?
>>
>>1050658
Lost my Nalgene in the field at work, gotta pick up another one
>>
>phone
>wallet
>keys
>>
>>1035008
Spinner = FAIL
Novelty extended mag = FAIL
FMJ rounds = FAIL
Glock = FAIL
>>
>>1035403
Why the FUCK would you carry around picks/tension wrenches AND a pick gun? You literally only need two picks (city rake and diamond pick) and one tension wrench, MAYBE two, for 99.9% of the shit you'll need to open.
>>
File: IMG_1486.jpg (768KB, 2948x1817px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1486.jpg
768KB, 2948x1817px
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>1053309
>being this salty
We woo wee wooo
Faggot police! Stop right there!
>>
>>1053306

You're clearly a faggot, so your opinion means nothing.
>>
File: edc.jpg (302KB, 1068x768px) Image search: [Google]
edc.jpg
302KB, 1068x768px
You never know what you'll run into on your way to the liberry.
>>
>>1053648
Do you always have that specific amount of change on you at all times??
>>
>>1039969
> NutnFancy yours truely
>>
>>1046717
It's obviously not for that situation then and people aren't going to argue with your logic. It's for other scenarios. I'd have a gun already (CALI) but my favorite gun is a sig sauer and expensive here.
>>
>>1038797
Weakest GDP of aall first world country. take dat.
>>
>>1038777
How hard did you get imagining a scenario where you'd ever have to pull out your gun? Were you able to contain your massive hard-on at the thought of being challenged on your second amendment rights, or did you have to stop mid-post and crank out a hot and thick load of cum while thinking about someone giving you the first justified use of your side-arm?

You must live in some shitty niggershack ghetto, because I've never once had to even consider a firearm in my life.
>>
File: IMG_20170709_151114077.jpg (312KB, 1804x1246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170709_151114077.jpg
312KB, 1804x1246px
This while I'm working

Wallet, Bic, metal USB, condom, hair wax, LED light, Stanley multi tool, and a Mate (Argentinian infusion you sip to stay awake)
>>
File: IMG_20170709_150825.jpg (205KB, 1099x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170709_150825.jpg
205KB, 1099x1440px
>>1055876

And this is when I'm not

Wallet, Bic, metal USB, and a folding knife.

In both cases, a Moto E3
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.