[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Snacks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: d8e713b94b69d03b.jpg (91KB, 801x534px) Image search: [Google]
d8e713b94b69d03b.jpg
91KB, 801x534px
What sort of snacks do /out/ists lime to munch on in between meals? I'm planning a two week hike, and trying to figure out what to bring along to keep me going.
>>
>>1030531
No snacking fattass
This is why americans are obeast
>>
I carry pænuts or almonds, some muesli bars, and usually a few pic relateds. you don't need a spoon, you just peel it open a crack and suck the sweet nectar out. it's a healthy sugar kick and they're d'licious.
>>
>>1030542

>obeast.
>>
File: 1496277638027.jpg (87KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496277638027.jpg
87KB, 960x720px
>>1030531
>munch on in between meals

My meals are 5 hours apart. 7am-Noon-5pm. I'm not sure why I'd feel the need to snack between them. Perhaps you are not eating the right types of foods and/or not eating enough and/or not spacing your meals out properly.
>>
>>1030830
>going 5 hours between meals
I'm not sure why I'd wouldn't feel the need to snack between them. Perhaps you are not burning the right amount of calories and/or you don't like to keep moving while eating and/or you stop for an excessively long time for lunch.
>>
>>1030856
I find that if I snack between meals I get sluggish. When I don't snack between meals I can work, hike, swim far longer and my brain functions a lot better. I think it has to do with the fact your body isn't require to process new food, in your stomach, and reallocate resources to that job; coupled with increased ghrelin production.

You are not a cow. You do not need to graze all day.
>>
>>1030862
We are talking about a hand full of nuts or dried fruit not a 12" sub you faggot.
>>
>>1030999
Your sudden anger and redirection is an indication of hypoglycemia. It is an underlying problem with a lot of people who do not meal plan properly. You get irritable and hulk out at the slightest things that you wouldn't think twice about when you are not having hypoglycemia problems.

You should look up symptoms and how to prevent them. In the mean time, get your snack so you can clear your head and think more rationally before replying. I'll wait.
>>
>>1030542
the population of obese americans and the population of americans who go on hikes probably doesnt have much overlap. you can burn a lot of calories from hiking so snacks between meals are sometimes necessary.
>>
>>1031017
>snacks between meals are sometimes necessary
No
>>
Pemmican and Hardtack pleb
>>
GORP, cheese, preboiled eggs, pussy.
>>
File: sp00kygorp.png (1MB, 1928x2796px) Image search: [Google]
sp00kygorp.png
1MB, 1928x2796px
>>1031103
Did somebody say GORP??!!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.