[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

clif bars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: clif.jpg (84KB, 497x550px) Image search: [Google]
clif.jpg
84KB, 497x550px
>fall for the clif bar meme
>take a couple boxes on a camping trip for easy snacks
>have the most violent shits of my life hours after eating a couple that are only rivaled by MRE shits
>spend upwards of a half hour just shitting into a hole in the woods

i never had shits this bad until i ate a few of these, does this happen to anyone else?
>>
Eat more fibre
>>
>>1029985
>i never had shits this bad until i ate a few of these, does this happen to anyone else?
No. At my previous IT job our kitchen was stocked with these. I ate one and a can of coke every morning for breakfast for like a year and half and I never had these problems.
>>
>>1029985
>have the most violent shits of my life hours after eating a couple that are only rivaled by MRE shits

Simple: You don't eat enough fibre in your ordinary diet. Clif Bars have lots.
>>
>>1029985
Nuts and Seeds flavor is the best flavor. Oatmeal raisin walnut comes in a close second.
>>
>another clif bar thread
this is what, 3 in 3 weeks?
>>
I cant believe people think a cliff bar is better for you than a snickers.
Wake up , its just candy
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>1030146
now that i'm at my computer and can confirm, yep, third one in less than 3 weeks
>https://archive.nyafuu.org/out/thread/1020842/#1020846
>https://archive.nyafuu.org/out/thread/1016946/#1017226
shillsplzgo
>>
>>1029985
>>have the most violent shits of my life hours after eating a couple that are only rivaled by MRE shits
That's not normal for Clif bars, which tend to be extremely mildly flavored easy to digest foods. It seems more likely that you got sick from aomethijg else.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (71KB, 1328x220px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
71KB, 1328x220px
I've eaten all of these within 24 hours, about half yesterday and half today. No unusual bowel activity thus far. I have been eating other "normal" food along with them though, and drinking lots of water.

Doubt it's from CLIF bars exclusively.
>>
>not eating a real meal after hiking all day.

why live?
>>
>>1030455
>bars are meal replacements
they're a calorie dense food that's easy to eat while hiking or during a quick break you fucking mong
>>
>>1029985
The peanut butter are the best, but I also like the oatmeal walnut and the blueberry crisp. I'd really like to try the apricot, never seen that one locally.
Can't say that they've ever given me the shits.
>>
>>1030480
apricot tasted super chemically to both my wife and me.
>>
>>1030482
How did your wife's son feel about them?
>>
>>1030490
we don't give our 2 year old extra sugar. he gets enough grape soda at his dad's house. :p
>>
File: 81ZBnNCWLNL._SX522_.jpg (25KB, 522x211px) Image search: [Google]
81ZBnNCWLNL._SX522_.jpg
25KB, 522x211px
I prefer quest bars. They are quite expensive, but they have more substance than Cliff and they TASTE SO GOOD. The pic related actually tastes like cookie dough. I don't know how they do it.
>>
>>1029985
I used to eat tons of those - like, half my daily caloric intake - until I realized that soy products are absolute shit and can be phytoestrogens
>>
>>1029985
>>have the most violent shits of my life hours after eating a couple that are only rivaled by MRE shits
Back when I served we had rations that made you excrete bricks. Look for alternatives.
>>
>>1030493
You joke, but this is the reality that some men live
>>
File: IMG_1239.jpg (51KB, 486x341px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1239.jpg
51KB, 486x341px
>soy protein isolate
>roasted soybeans
>soy flour
>soybean oil

Why not just eat 3000 calories worth of pregnancy pills a day
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.