[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do all those hiking fags buy all this patagonia and yeti

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1492562185389.png (128KB, 420x418px) Image search: [Google]
1492562185389.png
128KB, 420x418px
Why do all those hiking fags buy all this patagonia and yeti shit to walk on predesignated trails for 2 hours?
>>
Why do all those non hiking fags buy all this patagonia and yeti shit to walk to the store when it is raining?
>>
>>1029657
I KNOW RIGHT?
>>
because they can/want to. Get fucked commie.
>>
Because those brands target normies.

There is way more money to make selling skater/surfer/hiker/climber/etc. stuff to normies than to actual skaters/surfers/hikers/climbers.

So ultimately the brand becomes popular with normies, quality decreases and prices increase.
>>
>>1029687
Yeah because you point is not valid to every other brand too amrite.>>1029687
>>
>>1029656
Because professionals wear Montura
>>
>>1029656
To feel like a stronk bushman
>>
>>1029656
Because I can/want to. Plus it's great gear for when you want to do something more strenuous.
>>
why do all those backpacking fags buy fancy cool brands when they have cheaper alternatives available that work just as good?
>>
>>1031049
Delusional or troll?
>>
File: Untitled.png (215KB, 588x614px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
215KB, 588x614px
>>1029656
I only use my game cart on off trail scramble. I can carry 750lbs of base camp equipment on it. That's mostly canvas tent, stove, and cast iron cookware.
>>
d.va a shit
>>
>>1031064
I can't tell if this is the actual game cart dude, or someone making a meme.
>>
>>1032183
Just wait until you see the whipsnake hand cart.
>>
>>1029656
why is it always poorfags in every walk of life that complain about people wearing/using what they can't afford
>>
>>1029656
be a good autist and stay on the trail
>>
Because REI doesnt carry midshelf or bottom shelf priced gear.
>>
>>1032213
Why is it normies automatically assume they're part of some elite club when they buy [on credit] the same basic bitch shit everyone else has.

>muh 2015 Honda/Toyota
>muh Netflix
>muh Northface
>muh Nutribullet
>etc

Wow I'm so fucking impressed you have a job and can follow middle class trends the same as averyone else.
>>
>>1033738
>muh full blown autism

point still stands you autistic, it's only poorfags that ever make threads complaining about what another person wears
>>
>>1033741
Your point is based on your need to validate your purchases so you try to rationalize away conflicting opinions.

>they're too poor
>he's have autism
>etc
>>
>>1033755
wrong again autismo, these posts are just about poorfags envious of what others can afford that they cannot, so they come to 4chinz to whine about it
>>
>>1033738
>credit

2001 called...
>>
>>1033741
I make six figures and you are a retarded piece of shit if you buy 5k worth of gear to walk up and down a beach for 4 hours one day out of the fucking year
Get fucked you sperglord
>>
>>1033881
>i make muh six figures
>people are all spending muh 5k to only walk 4 hours one day a year

Nice strawman autismo
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.