[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw mens fellowship hike with my church group was canceled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1495839495337.png (86KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1495839495337.png
86KB, 1500x1200px
>tfw mens fellowship hike with my church group was canceled
>tfw too beta to hike alone
>>
>he is a christian that browses /out/
Fuck off christcuck. We are pagans and actually appreciate nature here
>>
What is the point of this thread?
>>
>>1028860
Even the priest who posted in the religion thread? Of course, this is probably all just a troll thread anyway...
>>
>>1028860
No YOU fuck off. Pagans are all retarded larpers unless they are from Ireland, Germany, or Scandinavia.
>>
>>1029060
Even in those countries, they're pretty much all retarded larpers, or similar.
>>
>>1028854

>tfw no mens "fellowship" hike to find a qt loving /out/ bf.
>>
File: Old_Bill_Williams.jpg (694KB, 1000x1238px) Image search: [Google]
Old_Bill_Williams.jpg
694KB, 1000x1238px
>>1028854
Fuck off christcuck. My trapper ancestors were going innawoods to gather pelts and to get away from boring family life and churches. What happens /out/ with the native boys and girls stays /out/.
>>
>>1029199
I will pray for you anon
>>1028860
I love exploring the wonder of God's creation and envy the early hermits and monastics of the church who lived /out/
>>
>>1028854
Yeah i remember when Father Luigi came in my tent in the middle of night and I offered him my boipucci in name of Jesus, it felt so warm inside
>>
>>1028854
You're never alone when you hike with Jesus :^)
>>
>>1028860
>>1029199
>SOMEONE WITH VIEWS THAT ARE DIFFERENT FROM MINE LIKES SOME OF THE SAME THINGS AS ME
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>He needs to pretend that a God exists in order to make friends and go /out/
>>
>>1028860
Paganism, at least European paganism being "natural" is absolutely retarded. The norse cut down just about every single tree in Iceland and the other north sea islands, converting it all to pasture and farmland. It's only the warped modern version that shoehorned in environmentalism to a religion that's been dead for a thousand years.
>>
>>1029331
>He's such a week minded retard he gets tricked into believing there is a god watching over him to make himself feel better

O I'm laffin
>>
>>1028854
If you're (501) I'll go with you friendo. No judging for your beliefs.
>>
File: but how.png (199KB, 1800x1578px) Image search: [Google]
but how.png
199KB, 1800x1578px
>>1028860
Good bait, anon.
>>
>>1028854
>mens fellowship hike
gaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy
>>
File: riddle2.png (713KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
riddle2.png
713KB, 960x960px
>>1028854
>>
>>1029402
>>
>>1029441
>he also wants you to help others when possible
>and he can resurrect himself after dieing
>and his father is God
>and he names the Jew
>and he turns water into wine
and he's going to let you burn in hell you damn heathen
>>
>>1028854
At our fellowship meetings we listen to speakers.

One time we had a missionary who went to Africa and there was some real heart of darkness stuff going on with witch doctors attacking their compound with their magic.
>>
>>1029482
His first miracle: bringing alcohol to a party.
>>
where were you going to hike
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.