[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Patagona

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: AwZNaoVG.jpg (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
AwZNaoVG.jpg
24KB, 512x512px
Thoughts on the company?
>>
>>1026641
i've heard they make clothing, boots and equipment aimed at the outdoor market
>>
>>1026641
Overpriced.

Its the same answer every thread. Quit askin.
>>
Does anyone on /out/ actually have a job? The only gear that is liked here is Coghlans crap which is just above garbage.
>>
>>1026641
great clothing if you can afford it, don't know if i would take a shot at their bags. jackets/shirts last forever.

Mamot is great too, have a outer shell thats lasted 8 years.
>>
I like their social and environmental agenda, wish more companys would give a shit.
>>
>>1026641
>Okay gear
>Nice that they put so much money into conservation down there
>Way too expensive
>>
>>1026641
Expensive glam shit for overpriced bitches
>>
File: 1485040528459.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485040528459.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>1026641
>>
File: muh Patagonia.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
muh Patagonia.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
I paid more shekels for them than I should.

Patagonia has nice looking and decent quality stuff but the end price is retarded due to hype and shit.
Let's not forget that their products are mostly made in chinkshit countries.
>>
>>1026719
Envirotard detected. One day when you grow up you will realize the damage you Patagonia and all their shitty customers has done. Then you will rightly kill yourself you failed human being
>>
Their repair program is far and away the best in the business. Store credit for worn out gear is a great practice too.
>>
>>1027007
This so much. Their gear is expensive but it's quality. Their repairs policy will always keep me coming back. Love every item I've bought from them. People can bitch about the price and the fact some of their clientele are cancer but it doesn't stop their stuff bring great and the company being top tier.
>>
>>1027005
Well, you keep voting Trump, Cleetus.
>>
Decent quality and service, plus it'll help you net some trail poon. Bit overpriced
>>
>>1027005
someone is projecting abit
>>
>>1026641
I think people who fret which label is on their clothes are sad. Sadder still are those who concern themselves with the labels on the clothes of others.

Just buy good stuff that works for what you need, at prices you can afford. If that is Patagonia fine, they make decent stuff here and there. You shouldn't need anyone else's approval.

As far as what they do outside of making and selling clothing....who gives a fuck?
>>
>>1026719

They seem genuinely committed to the environment instead of greenwashing as a PR stunt. And they don't blather on about it, either.
>>
>>1027078
You're projecting you fat fucking tranny
>>
File: 11401545495_3a97070feb_b.jpg (72KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
11401545495_3a97070feb_b.jpg
72KB, 480x319px
>>1027130
My dude, you sound angry.
>>
>>1026654
>paying for pants over 80 dollars that aren't even waterproof.
>hurdur everyone here is poorfags.

60 dollar pants rip as easily as 100 dollar pants... Unless extensively they start reinforcing the ass above the pockets. And knees. Fuck all expensive pant brands.
>>
>>1027138
and this is why you'll continue to be poor.

stop wasting money on throwaway things when you can spend just a little bit more on things that will work better and last longer. sure it's fine to get some cheapos to see if you enjoy an activity, but it sounds like you're pretty committed to the hobby.
>>
>>1027017
I've had a few duds on their gear. Blew out one of their backpacks on its first usage, and the one sleeping bag I bought from them had a baffle mis-sewn so the down migrated. Was able to return the sleeping bag as defective and they replaced the backpack (which I then sold) with little hassle.

Their apparel is pretty good. Not quite as rugged as some of the other brands but generally finds a good price:perf niche, and if you wear it out you can trade it in for store credit.
>work for a Patagonia dealer
>mfw getting manky-assed underwear and socks back

Their waders should be avoided at all costs. I'd say 40-50% of all the pairs I've sold have come back with holes or leaks in them within a week.
>>
>>1027141
Dunno m8, I blow out Kuhl and Patagonia pants at the same frequency I blow out Columbia, Marmot, and TNF pants. The only pants I've never blown out are Duluth Firehose.
>>
>>1026641
Hey you guys, thoughts about viral marketing and data mining?
>>
>>1027195
>datamining and viral marketing
>on a low traffic board full of broke af degenerates
>>
File: 119 May. 30 16.39.jpg (84KB, 767x371px) Image search: [Google]
119 May. 30 16.39.jpg
84KB, 767x371px
>>
>>1027222
Where did he imply that they were doing it here? Friggin' dumpass
>>
>>1026641
Overpriced gay easily breakable shit. Stuff city people buy so that other people "know" they go outdoors occasionally.
>>
>>1027130
i wasn't the original poster you replied to...but please, humor me.

What's patagonia and their customer base done? what damage have they done? please, enlighten me. why are you all worked up over something so benign
>>
>>1027304
So are you stupid or just being dense on purpose?
>>
>>1027411
Tell me Copernicus, how the fuck does one data mine on an anonymous Chinese cartoon image board?
>>
File: indeed.jpg (10KB, 319x316px) Image search: [Google]
indeed.jpg
10KB, 319x316px
>>1026642
Yes, I also hear that they're made out of materials and sold for money.
>>
>>1027148
>Duluth
No there's an example of something being worth the money
>>
>>1026820
underrated and /thread
>>
>>1026642
>>1027438
>this is what brainwashed liberal cucks actually believe
>>
>>1026645

Priced correctly. 4Chan is poor.
>>
>>1027781
basically this, all threads on 4chinz degenerate into milsurp and thrift store purchases because 4chinz is populated mainly by NEETs, and ones with grudges and chips in their shoulder about anyone who can afford gear they cannot
>>
>>1027781
>>1027791
And yet here you both are. Sad!
>>
File: Lolwut-verbose.jpg (34KB, 600x786px) Image search: [Google]
Lolwut-verbose.jpg
34KB, 600x786px
>>1027483
Wut
>>
>>1027889
case in point, stay salty poorfag
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.