[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ATVing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: bike but it has 4 whels.jpg (239KB, 960x956px) Image search: [Google]
bike but it has 4 whels.jpg
239KB, 960x956px
Does /out/ approve of ATVing? I was out in the bush with my dad and we found these 2 huge boulders sitting in the middle of a flat spot in the bush with a couple massive boulders I thought was pretty cool.

ITT Discuss ATVing either on trail or off trail; cool shit you've found or experienced, accidents etc.
>>
File: atv2.jpg (507KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
atv2.jpg
507KB, 2048x1152px
>>1025777
this was pretty much the entire clearing, and then it was swamp to the right and thick bush everywhere else until the highway
>>
File: atv3.jpg (575KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
atv3.jpg
575KB, 2048x1152px
>>
>>1025777
Personally hate the ATV scene. Eroding the trails and dunes away to waste Bunch of fat-bellied numbskulls with legs that are unable to carry their own weight.
>>
>>1025794
in Ontario there are tons of trails that are maintained by a provincial organization that are just meant for ATVs and snowmobiles. Parts of the trails are cycling trails too but it's mostly motorized sports vehicles. Pic is one of the bigger trails; it includes rods too though.

The pics I posted is from a forest on private property and crown land; the private property section just has an abandoned store and like 400 acres of backwoods and he doesn't mind people exploring on his property. The crown land is perfectly legal to explore.

We were trying to cut a trail from a dirt road where our property is off of out to the main highway to make a detour off the road. There's lots of cycling and hiking paths in provincial parks here that motorized vehicles are prohibited to go on
>>
File: P2P-map.jpg (135KB, 960x741px) Image search: [Google]
P2P-map.jpg
135KB, 960x741px
>>1025811
oops, here's the park to park trail
I think it's close to 200km in length
>>
ATVing is for more for lazy fatasses than outdoorsmen.
>>
>>1025777
>>1025778
>>1025779

Where we these pictures taken? It looks like southern Missouri in the wintertime, but Missourians don't say "out in the bush."
>>
>>1025819
Like, north shore of lake Huron in Ontario, Canada
>>
File: DSC_3774_-L.jpg (193KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_3774_-L.jpg
193KB, 800x533px
I'm not a big fan of them .... two wheels more funner.

Should get a parts order in... needs a few things before I go too crazy innawoods.
>>
>>1025842
less all terrain though; good luck crossing a swamp even just deep puddles without getting soaked
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.