[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Youtube

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1489531513395.jpg (358KB, 1072x1440px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489531513395.jpg
358KB, 1072x1440px
What's your guys thoughts on YouTube? Do any of you post videos on YouTube? Hunting, outdoors, fishing?
>>
Eh, some are alright some are trash. I feel the ones who started early and before the rest are the only ones worth it or that even get noticed. Same with any genre on YouTube. Unless you get one viral situation
>>
>>1025088
Some are pretty good. Most are garbage "reviews" by people trying to push their amazon referral link.
>>
I just do silent first person perspective dont care about ads or making money from views, just fun to record.
>>
File: lonnie.png (1MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
lonnie.png
1MB, 900x900px
>>1025088
I feel like quite a few outdoors channels fall more in line with lifestyle/vlogging channels these days. I like Joe Robinet mostly because of how /comfy/ his winter trips are. My favorite is probably Far North Bushcraft and Survival. They've been making videos since the early days of Youtube, and they haven't gained that many subscribers, so I feel like there's a real desire to teach that motivates them. Lonnie's beard is also a pretty good reason to watch.
>>
>>1025388
Lonnie and connie are top tier.

Robinet is a weak chinned sjw cuck who lost his ferro rod and cried on national tv.
>>
>>1025393
But his winter camping tho. You can't deny how /comfy/ it is.
>>
>>1025088
YouTube is great for the narcissists and shallow attention whores who post the vids, and the mouth breathing spergs who watch them
>>
I do it, but more for fun and just to show off my catches for fishing.
>>
>>1025671
Aw, someone tried and failed :,(
>>
I just post vids of me fucking my dad in the woods
>>
>>1025671
:,(
>>
>>1025671
Someone didnt get hugged enough as a child
>>
I fucking hate so much of youtube. The culture is fucking awful, everyone is out to make money or push their waste of time reviews. It's good for instructional videos, of which good ones are hard to find, and music. I hope most youtubers get some sort of parasitic infestation.
>>
I like watching fisherman's life. The guy doesn't claim to be an expert but he just gets out there to fish and then usually cooks and eats what he catches as well.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.