[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of equipment would I need to go on a walk?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: going on a walk.jpg (319KB, 1300x861px) Image search: [Google]
going on a walk.jpg
319KB, 1300x861px
What kind of equipment would I need to go on a walk?
>>
legs and leg accessories
>>
>>1024039
Do you want to walk for a while or be arrested ten minutes into the walk?
>>
>>1024045
why would I be arrested?
>>
>>1024039
How about some specifics about your walk you dumbass? length? weather? envirnoment?
>>
>>1024050
You could go on a walk naked

That's the budget ultralight option
>>
>>1024051
just general walking. not too cold not too hot preferably on a level surface.
>>
>>1024055
Bring a water bottle. That's all.
>>
>>1024055
Okay but are we talking on a path? in the woods? on a trail? Get a nice waterbottle, maybe a walking stick if you prefer and some hiking boots that you can find the best reviews for in your price range. Accesories include a bandana sun glasses, maybe some chapstick. For weather or rain find a nice windbreaker. A light outer shell will do you well for most weather.
>>
>>1024059
what do I do if I need to go poop?
>>
>>1024061
maybe in the woods maybe on a sidewalk. id like to be prepared for both.
>>
>>1024063
Plan your route along a river or stream!
>>
>>1024063
here's an app that lists millions of innawoods bathrooms:
>https://www.geocaching.com/play/mobile
>>
>>1024076
kek
>>
>>1024039
This is a perfect example of the much of the bullshit here, which has only increased since the merge with /soc/
Good meta thread OP
>>
>>1024076
quality post
>>
>>1024069
I thought shitting/pissing into a stream was a general no-no?
>>
>>1024063

SHit yourself and eat it

>leave no trace
>>
File: take that wolf.jpg (77KB, 800x682px) Image search: [Google]
take that wolf.jpg
77KB, 800x682px
>>1024482
Hello, newfriend. I can tell you're from around these parts.
>>
File: squeal_like_a_pig.png (510KB, 1384x586px) Image search: [Google]
squeal_like_a_pig.png
510KB, 1384x586px
>>1024112
>the merge with /soc/

still falling for April fool's 57 days later
>>
take some money with you.
>>
>>1024061
Stop feeding the troll you mouth breathing shit dick.
>>
>>1024039
Stand. Left foot, right foot, repeat.
>>
>>1024063
You can't poop in the morning and get on with your day?
>>
>>1024039

man I'd suggest some shoes but you can probably do without if you want to save a few bucks
>>
>>1024039
Alright, you've come to the right place. The world of walking paraphernalia
is a vast one but /out/ can make it a simple one. To begin, a pair of shoes is a must have. You will also need 50 feet of pachord, 3 kg of sugar, a small bag of semi non-toxic beans, a wrist watch, 3 keppas stolen for rabbis and a hiking stick. Happy walking fellow outdoorsman.
>>
>>1024977
An a mora.
>>
now for some non meme content:

how important is wearing blaze orange in the woods? im not a hunter but i camp and wander in national forests where some game is open season year round.

same question for hunters as well pls
>>
>>1026316
Just wear a hat with antlers attached so that there is extra height to your person. I've found it very helpful to standing out in the woods.
>>
>>1026312
You mean an opinel
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.